The Smoke Break

Story Info
I grab the cigarettes, she grabs me.
1k words
3.29
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three o'clock in the morning, Friday going into Saturday, after a LONG night of drinking. Everyone else in the house called it a night over an hour ago, and here we are, sitting on the back porch overlooking the pond and twenty head of cattle that bedded down hours ago. Police sirens call out in the night, followed briefly by the howls of lonely coyotes and the occasional household dog. You turn and ask me if we can smoke. I lean back in my chair to grab the pack of Marlboros and you reach out and grab my semi hard cock through my sweatpants.

I turn and look at you with a puzzled look as you crawl in front of my chair on your knees. You sit back on your heels and as soon as I open the pack, you pull my dick and balls out of their confinement. I questioningly raise the smoke to my lips and you lean in, I can feel your breath on the head of my cock, and it sends chills up my spine. When I spark the lighter you grab my testicles and when I raise the flame to my cigarette, you lick from my balls to the head of my rock solid cock. I take the lighter away and take my first full puff and you wrap your needy lips around me and start bobbing away.

I reach out to grab ahold of your hair. You immediately stop and tell me not to touch you. You just want me to sit back, smoke my cig and enjoy the show, and boy am I happy to oblige. I lean back in my chair and take another hit while you pull your hair into a ponytail and your perfect tits out of your bra so that they're hanging out of your low cut t-shirt. You reach up and grab the marlboro out of my hand, take a long drag then place it back between my lips. I take another puff as you take half of my cock into your mouth and slightly into your throat and blow the smoke out of your nose while still making eye contact and teasing my balls with your fingers.

As I reach over to the ashtray to throw the butt out and you stop slurping on my rod and watch me. I lean back and you sit back on your heels, watching me and you slip your hand up your skirt. Your eyes roll back in your head and you moan my name. I jump out of my chair to grab another cigarette out of the box and you stand up and straddle my lap. I pull my Red Label 100 out of the box and you flip your skirt up, showing me that you haven't been wearing any panties this entire time, and I quickly place the smoke to my lips and scramble for a lighter while you sit down and grind your clit against my dick, taking me in your hands and slapping your freshly shaved cunt with my manhood.

I finally find a lighter, and as I light my cig you sit up and slide down my cock until I'm completely inside you and you let your body weight fall on me as you moan and regain composure. When you finally sit up and start to ride me, you grab the red out of my lips and tell me that you need my mouth for something more important right now. You take another hit while I lean in and take your left nipple into my mouth, gently grinding it between my teeth and teasing the tip with my tongue. You inhale sharply as I reach up and grab your right nipple between my fingertips and start rolling it and lightly pinching it. You start riding me faster, harder, and moaning more while you beg me to be rougher with your sensitive nipples. I bite down harder, then replace my mouth with my other hand so I can give your right breast the attention it deserves. The sucking and biting that you crave while you jump up and down on my cock.

I tell you that I'm getting close and you take one last hit of my cigarette, kick your head back and your eyes roll to the back of your head as you cum on my cock. You soak my sweat pants and when you finally finish riding your high, you get off of me, drop to your knees and start licking my pants clean, lapping up your juices and waiting for me to grab one more smoke so you can continue to blow me until I cum. You waste no time. Before I can even get the lighter off of the table I feel the head of my cock slide past the curve of your throat and you start lapping at my balls with your throat wrapped around me.

I tell you I'm about to cum and you pull me out of your throat and start sucking on my balls while your hand is squeezing and jerking me off until you feel my balls tense up. You bob on my cock one more time and I start to cum all over your mouth. Once I finish, you slowly let my softening dick slide out of your mouth, carefully so that you don't lose a drop. You climb back onto me and stick your tongue out, showing my full load pooled up in your mouth, grab me by the chin and start to make out with me, mixing the cum in our mouths with your tongue and I finally get to swallow the sweet, salty mixture.

You climb off of me, pull your breasts back into your shirt, and your nipples are cutting right through your bra and are poking through your shirt. You start walking inside, get to the door, turn and see me sitting in my chair still trying to process what just happened. You pull your skirt up for the whole world to see your perfect butt, and tell me that you'll be waiting for me in bed for round two.