All Comments on 'The Smoker Returns'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Have a baby with a slut??? Are you brain sick?? No normal men would go that way!! May be perverts or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How sad and pathetic.

The fucked up marriage was bad enough, but to propose bringing a child into such a selfish disrespectful relationship is child abuse.

The emotional and intellectual interplay was kind of interesting and compelling, and well written. To waste such literary talent on such worthless soulless characters was unfortunate. How can we get into the story when all we want is to get away from these broken selfish assholes. If they all died in a hotel fire it would be funny. Who can empathize with cartoon characters?

So, I think you have great wit, imagination, and writing skill. But the substance of your story is juvenile and embarrassing. You write well, now grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked it.

Have your fun before you have children then devote your lives to your children.

cindylynn34cindylynn34almost 7 years ago

great reading. thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A disease waiting to happen

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
how people think

you one sick puppy get help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and bad story!

The author did a very poor job on this story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all they way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
These people should all be sterilised

Keep them all out of the gene pool..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

rnebularrnebularalmost 7 years ago
Fair

I don't agree with most of the folks that have posted comments on this story. I think it (and the first part) were decent stories. The couple obviously has a LOT of issues, both separately and together. They eventually work things out to solve their problems, and in the end decide to be only with each other. It isn't the worlds most romantic story, but it has some redeeming qualities. That said, I agree with one anonymous poster, posing the question how Mary could believe that he wouldn't cheat again, after only one night. He has a long road ahead of him, and remaining faithful hasn't been possible for him, even after ALL of her attempts to fix the problem. Also, the two of them better think VERY hard about if they should ever bring a baby into this possibly broken family.

Anyhow I gave 4*, was a decent fictional story on an erotic website. I wouldn't recommend any follow-up as the story is done. Thanks for sharing.

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shallow and low context story

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all they way through.

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Marriage almost destroyed

Mark had all he needed and wanted but never took the time to totally understand. Mary gave it her all and won husband back.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago

I don't care for the topic but wanted to read it anyway. Why does she put up with Mark at all? Part one and now this story. She goes out of her way to let him cheat on his trips and her idea is to offer her best friend? He doesn't want her giving blow jobs but he is OK with Steve fucking her?

Well written story but bad subject. I do think there are other cheating and revenge fuck stories that handle the topic better. This was just too over the top.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Maybe they should just toss each other into a wood chipper and call it a day.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
not

bringing a child into a fucked up marriage like that is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Could have been much better. But I didn't hate it and I thought I would

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The SmokerΒ Previous Part
The SmokerΒ Series Info