The Snatching Game 01: Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled. "Were you turned on by everything? Had I been in your shoes I would have been scared to death! Shaun and Dave both mentioned you had erections, I looked out once and saw both of you sitting there hard!"

"Anyway, Dave suggested that as 'compensation' to Andrew for recording everything, asked if I would consider giving him a blow job too. I told them it would depend on if he was cute or not. As you saw, yes, I found him cute enough to blow him!" Cheryl reached down to the end table next to her recliner and held up a DVD in a plastic case. 'We can watch it later if you want."

"He was very gentlemanly driving me back to the car, and thanked me probably ten times. He was so cute! He sure had a lot of cum for having such a little dick. It was cute too. There may be some time to include him in some playtime in the future. He was as excited as a kid at Christmas."

"I would like to invite the boys to some of our pool parties this summer, Shaun is married, Dave has been divorced for a couple of years. And Andrew told me he as a steady girlfriend. I talked with Shaun the other evening when I ran out to get some groceries and fuel for the car, he and his wife met up with me in the parking lot of the store. She was pretty excited when she heard about all of this setup, and she was the one who suggested trying to get it recorded somehow." Turning to Steve, she continued, "You're going to like her, she's a little taller than I am with the brightest flame red curly hair. She's slightly on the husky side, but very attractive. She said she has a full red bush every bit as red as the rest of her hair, so I know you'll really like that. She said she can't wait to rub it in your face."

Cheryl set the DVD down next to the TV entertainment center and turned to Steve. Pulling on his arm, she said, "It's time for you to go upstairs. I'm still horny and need some more dicking. You too, get up there." She pushed Mike towards the steps behind Steve. "I want to see those balls swinging boys! If you want, you can tie me up and blindfold me when we get upstairs."

Steve and Mike grinned, and Steve said, "I think we're just going to fuck you really hard, We've had enough restraints for a while."

Cheryl put her hands on Mikes ass and pushed him faster up the stairs, shutting the lights off as she reached the top of the stairs.