The Snatching Game 01: Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two officers talked for a minute. Finally, officer Williamson walked over and pulled his cellphone out and told Steve to look straight at him. Steve asked why. Williamson said "You don't have a photo ID on you, so we really don't know who you are. You gave us a name and address, but we don't have a good way to check that. So, I'm going to text your picture to one of our district cars who can go ask your neighbors if they know you".

Steve slumped his shoulders. He was sure his neighbors would certainly tell the officers who he was, but then there would be the embarrassment of trying to explain why he was in police custody and wearing a paper gown. He looked at the officer and stared straight ahead. He would just have to deal with it.

The officer turned to Mike, uncuffed him and took him into the shower room and ordered him to strip as well. Wearing a similar paper gown, he was lead back out to the bench again and cuffed. With their hands up near shoulder level and held in place close to the wall, they couldn't move around much, and every twist or turn they made, their gown moved higher and higher. They had no way to pull it down. Soon, both of their cocks were visible.

The two officers walked into the interrogation room where Cheryl sat. They each leaned on the table, one on either side of her. They seemed to talk for a few minutes, then Cheryl stood up and walked around to the far end of the table and sat down, where she was partially hidden from Steve and Mike's view by the table and the two officers sitting on the table.

The two officers re-positioned themselves again one on either side of her. Steve could see her nod her head up and down a couple times, like she was answering questions. She shook her head seemingly in disagreement, then nodded agreement once again. He couldn't hear anything they were saying, and at the distance across the long narrow room where he and Mike sat, it was difficult to see exactly what was going on.

Steve watched as Cheryl looked up at one officer, then the other, then slowly began to unbutton her blouse. She pulled it out of her short brown skirt and half folded it and placed it on the table. Officer Dailey stood up and moved to stand behind Cheryl. Because of the half wall panel on the front of the wall facing the large open room where Steve and Mike sat was only glass halfway down, he couldn't see exactly what was happening, but it seemed obvious. Dailey reached up and was playing with her breasts through her bra. She next reached behind and unhooked it and slid it down her arms, folded it and placed it with her blouse. Officer Williamson stood up and stood next to her, reached around and seemed to fondle her breasts too. She turned her head and looked at him over her shoulder. She then turned back to Dailey, and lowered herself down to her knees. The only thing Steve could see was her feet, visible through the full length glass door, still wearing high heels, kneeling on the floor. The wall panel blocked the view of everything else.

Mike was straining to see into the room as well. "What the hell is going on in there? Is she blowing them? What the hell?" Mike slid over closer to Steve, sliding his handcuff chain along the bar. "I can't see, but dude seems to be enjoying something, look at his face."

After a few moments, Dailey looked up towards the ceiling, then back down to where Cheryl was apparently still kneeling. Steve saw him move to his left, and Williamson stepped past Cheryl's legs and stood where Dailey had been. "She must be blowing the other guy now. What the hell is going on?

After a couple more minutes, Cheryl stood up, still naked from at least the waist up, that's all Steve and Mike could see through the glass window of the room. Dailey gave the desk a push, about two feet further away from the back wall where Williamson was still standing. Cheryl gave a quick glance through the window in Steve's direction, then back to the two officers. She nodded her head in agreement, but the look on her face confused Steve. Was it reluctance? She took a step over towards the back corner of the room, where she was least exposed to whatever view Steve had. She gave a little wiggle and hopped up onto the table and laid down, head towards the center of the room. Steve couldn't see her at all.

Williamson stepped up to the table and Steve saw Cheryl's legs lifted up pointing towards the ceiling. Steve watched Cheryl's feet come to rest at the officer's shoulders, and the officer started pumping, her legs moving slowly, then more rapidly back and forth. "He's fucking her, see that Mike? He's fucking her!"

Mike was twisting and trying to stand a little to get a better view over Steve's shoulder. As he did so, his paper gown rode up past his hips too, and his cock was clearly visible. Mike could see Steve's cock standing straight out, hard and throbbing. His own was getting pretty stiff as he watched - and imagined what was going on inside the interrogation room. "What the hell is going on with us? We're getting arrested, strip searched, about to go to jail for who knows what, and we both have hard-ons" he thought.

Williamson stepped away from the table and the two officers switched positions. Cheryl's legs came to rest near Dailey's shoulders, just as they had with Williamson. He appeared to be pounding into her harder than Williamson had been. Williamson took out his cellphone and put it to his ear. He appeared to be talking on the phone while Dailey continued to pump into Cheryl. A few moments later, Dailey appeared to be done, and stepped away from Cheryl, letting her legs down. Straining even more to see, Steve looked through the glass window and could barely see the top of Cheryl's head, she appeared to be laying on her back on the table, resting on her elbows, looking at the two officers. Dailey seemed to be talking to her, smiling.

Cheryl sat up and Steve could clearly see her naked breasts through the window as she leaned forward and then stood up. She glanced at one officer, then the other, then stole a quick glance out the window in Steve's direction. She mouthed something, Steve couldn't be sure but it seemed to either be, 'I'm sorry', or 'I love you'. He wasn't sure. He blinked trying to will his eyes to see more closely into the room, but she had already looked away and sat down in one of the chairs. Steve shook his head, and for the first time realized that he had an erection and it was in plain view. He looked down to see if there was any way he could move to cover himself, but he clearly couldn't, and he saw Mike's erection sticking out since his gown had pulled up with all of the moving trying to see into the room where Cheryl was.

The sound of the exterior door lock opening caught the two men's attention. A man dressed in a dress shirt and tie, wearing a pistol on his belt and a badge hanging from his neck on a lanyard walked in, briefly glanced at the two men on the bench, and without saying a word, walked to the interrogation room, opened the door and stepped in. He pulled up a chair and sat in front of the glass panel of the door, mostly blocking any view Steve or Mike had of the room. Williamson and Dailey each stood leaning against the back wall. There seemed to be some discussion going on.

The detective, at least that's who Steve thought the third man was, stood up and moved to a different chair, closer to where he could barely see Cheryl's head above the short hallway window. The first two officers changed positions and each came over to the table, and half sat, half leaned onto it, both looking in the direction of the detective and Cheryl. Cheryl stood up, quickly glanced out the window, barely long enough to meet Steve's eyes, then she looked down. Once again, she lowered herself out of sight. The two uniformed officers seemed to be intently watching what was happening. Steve couldn't tell, but it didn't seem like there was any more discussion, he could only presume Cheryl was giving the detective a blow job.

Five minutes later, Williamson and Dailey looked at each other and smiled, giving each other a high-five slap. They stood up and started pushing the empty chairs under the table. Steve saw the detective stand up, followed by the still topless Cheryl. She again glanced out the window, but quickly looked away. The three officers seemed to be talking and their manner seemed to be much more relaxed. Cheryl picked up her blouse and put it on and buttoned it up, but left it untucked. She sat back on one of the chairs facing the room and away from the door where she could't make eye contact with Steve.

The detective opened the door, and walked out, escorting Cheryl in front of him. She carried her small clutch purse and it looked like she had her bra and possibly a pair of pink panties in her hand. They walked towards the office exit and the parking lot. Cheryl continued to walk in front of the detective, hardly slowing as she passed within 10 feet of Steve and Mike. She quickly made eye contact with Steve, then Mike, then back to Steve as she walked past. She moved her lips and whispered, "I love you" as she continued walking towards the door. The heavy metal door clunked shut as she and the detective exited the building, leaving an eerie silence in the room.

Steve looked back to the interrogation room. Williamson and Dailey had moved the large table back to the center of the room, and were both sitting in chairs talking on their cellphones. Several minutes passed and they got up and opened the door, and walked to a different office with a solid door. They entered and shut the door behind them.

Another five minutes passed and Williamson stepped out and walked over to where Steve was sitting. He said he just heard back from the district car, and neighbors on both sides of his house had confirmed his identification. Before Steve could ask anything, the officer went back into the office and shut the door.

Ten more minutes passed, when the door opened and both officers stepped out. Dailey walked over to where the bags holding Steve and Mike's clothing and property were sitting on the counter and picked them up. Steve looked up at Williamson, who was again standing in front of him. Steve prepared himself to hear that he and Mike were going to next be taken to the jail complex downtown.

Williamson said, "At this point, from what the detectives and crime scene folks tell us, it's sounding like your story is starting to check out. The detective has decided that you're not going to get charged tonight, and we're going to drive you back to the house.

Steve and Mike were so relieved that they decided to not ask any questions, thinking that suggesting there was any wrongdoing they would suffer some real consequences. The officers uncuffed the two men, but didn't give them the bags of property. They were escorted out of the building, still wearing their paper gowns and both placed once again in the back seat of one of the cruisers. Officer Dailey opened the trunk and he set both bags of property in the trunk and shut the lid. He climbed into the passenger seat and Williamson put the cruiser in gear and pulled out of the parking lot. It was now completely dark outside.

Fifteen minutes later, Williamson pulled the cruiser into the driveway at Steve's home. There was a dim light coming from the living room, although the drapes were drawn. Williamson said that the car had been impounded since it was initially thought to be processed for evidence, but in light of the detective's report, they were authorized to waive the towing charge. They couldn't waive a minimal overnight storage charge due the next morning when Steve would be permitted to pick the car up at the impound lot. It should only be $20-$25, but it would be worth the effort to try to talk to a supervisor there about getting that part waived also.

The officers exited the cruiser and Williamson opened the rear door allowing Steve to exit. Dailey opened the trunk and pulled out both bags of property, then opened the other back door and Mike stepped out. Dailey handed the men the two bags of property and got back in the cruiser. The two officers backed out of the driveway and didn't look up at either Steve or Mike.

The two carried their property bags and walked towards the front door. Steve started to dig around in the bag hoping his key ring was in there somewhere. As he stood at the door looking, Mike said that maybe the police still had his keys since they impounded the car. About that time, the front door opened and Cheryl pushed the screen door open, smiling.

Steve stepped in and was quickly followed by Mike. As Steve started to open his mouth, she handed him a bottle of beer, and turned with another and held it out for Mike. Both men took the beer, and looked at Cheryl, who was still smiling. "Well, were you surprised? Did I really pull a good one off this time?" Closing the door, she broke into laughter, then pushed past Mike and grabbed Steve in a big hug.

The two men stood there stunned, hardly able to process what had happened and what Cheryl had just said. "You mean you set this all up? Getting us arrested? How....?" Realizing he was still holding a bottle of beer, he quickly brought it up to his lips and glugged down almost half of the bottle before setting it down on the coffee table.

Cheryl turned around and walked over to her recliner and sat down, tucking her legs under her and giggling. It appeared she was naked under her bathrobe, the front gaping open showing much of her breasts. "Yep, I hooked it up starting the other day after I told you to set the game up again." Turning to Mike, she went on, "I didn't know Steve had gotten you to play with us tonight, I told him to surprise me. But then I thought that I could add a little surprise into the mix too. I hope you will forgive me for scaring the shit out of both of you, but it was really exciting for me. And my three new friends." She smiled.

Steve sat on the couch and Mike took a corner armchair. By that point, both men had drained their bottles, and Cheryl reached over behind her recliner and picked up two more and handed them to Steve, who passed one to Mike.

The day the schedule came out and she saw she was going to have Friday - Sunday off, she thought it would be a great time to play their game. About that time, Shaun and Dave - the two officers - came in with a guy who needed some stitches in his forehead from a bar fight before being taken to jail. Shaun and Dave generally worked together in the same district close to the hospital, but often in different cruisers. That particular night, they were together. Shaun - officer Williamson, was going to go down to the canteen to get some coffee, leaving Dave - officer Dailey, to stay with the prisoner until someone could stitch him up. The ER was pretty slow at the moment, and Cheryl was the acting supervisor on the shift, so when she heard Shaun was going to get some coffee, she went with him. When they stepped off the elevator in the basement, she quickly grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into a storage room and shut the door.

Cheryl had known both officers for about six years. They were totally professional and always acted properly whenever they came to the ER, unlike some of the other officers who only wanted to pick up nurses. She knew both Shaun and Dave had checked her ass out as she walked around the unit, and had occasionally flirted playfully. To be honest, Cheryl had been checking the two officers out as well, and she always liked them, felt comfortable with them around. She figured she would be able to easily convince them to help develop a counter snatching plan. It had just popped in her mind as she was thinking about getting Steve to set it up, there would be enough time to iron out the details, if the two officers were interested. She was determined to spark their interest.

As soon as Cheryl shut the storage door behind her, she dropped down to her knees and looked up at Shaun and told him she was going to suck his cock. She didn't ask permission, she said it like it was a definitive statement. He smiled, and helped unzip his pants. She quickly engulfed his penis with her warm mouth and went to work sucking for all she was worth. It only took a couple minutes before Shaun blew a large load of cum in her mouth. They quickly got straightened up, and she briefly outlined her plan, about the snatching game, and asked if there was a way he and Dave could intercept the 'crime' in progress and add some more 'man meat' to the encounter. It would be a real surprise to Steve, and whoever he lined up to help. Shaun said that he didn't think it would be hard to work out, and said Dave could easily be convinced, by the same method, smiling. Cheryl told Shaun to go get his coffee, and then relieve Dave and have him come down to the basement and she would grab him as he walked by.

Cheryl got up from her recliner and walked to the kitchen and returned with two more beers, and another wine cooler for herself. She continued her story as the two men finished their second beer, and started on their third. Both sat silently, listening, heads still spinning from everything that had happened. They didn't notice that their cocks were starting to stand up and poke out from under their paper gowns, but Cheryl did. She knew she had them captivated and continued.

Dave was just as easy to convince as Shaun. Neither lasted but a few minutes before blowing their cum in her mouth. They were overwhelmed with the thrill of one of the prettiest nurses in the ER blowing them. They knew lots of other officers had tried to get inside Cheryl's panties and also knew everyone had struck out. Dave got situated after cumming in her mouth and he stepped out and continued into the canteen to get his own coffee and Cheryl went back upstairs and stopped in the restroom to double check that she didn't have any tell-tale cum stains on her scrubs. Before the two officers left with their prisoner, she had shared phone numbers with both of the officers. Shaun had even checked their schedule and said that they both worked that day, but were scheduled to get off work at 7:00pm. Perfect timing.

She continued that subsequent conversations laid out their plans. Both officers worked out of the station they used tonight, and that it was only occupied from 6:00am through the time Shaun and Dave left at 7:00pm, when it would be locked up. It's purpose was to provide additional officers in that neighborhood during the day. They didn't house any arrestees except an hour or so that it took to interview them and decide to release them or take them downtown to the main jail. The two officers actually suggested the club Cheryl decided to use since it was close, and had a secluded location that would be good for the 'arrest' and not draw undue attention by outsiders.

"Oh, by the way, Andrew, the 'detective' drove me back to pick up the car and I drove it home. It wasn't towed. Just so you don't worry. I put your key on your dresser upstairs."

Andrew, she explained was not really a detective, although he was a police officer, so he legitimately wore a gun and had a badge. His main job was supervising communications and the electric monitoring of the various sub stations around the city. Shaun and Dave suggested that he be brought into the mix because he could be sure that any radio traffic they needed to have between them could be switched to an entirely different channel that wasn't monitored, listened to or recorded. "I don't know if they did any of that, I only saw them on their cellphones. I know part of the time they were just talking to each other to make it look like they were busy with other detectives and stuff like that. Andrew also put a new DVD into their system and recorded everything we did, and it includes the surveillance cameras watching you two boys and your hard cocks".