The Snow Queen

Story Info
A strange lone woman instigates a mutiny.
930 words
3
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is an alternative historical one set in its own universe similar to our own but far better in my opinion. This is the first of many others I will write.

Set in 1444 in a place called Cypress Mountain which consisted of a large village of hard-working people and a large castle ruled by a king and queen. Surrounding the area was green grass valleys with grassy hills with windmills and beyond that was a forest with nearby mountains. The king and queen were benevolent rulers who tried to be fair with everyone they dealt with. Everyone was a fan of theirs because of their kind nature. All except one.

Serleena Dwight was outcasted by society because of her strange nature. Nobody understood her so they rejected her. She didn't seem to care. Serleena wasn't a fan of people anyway and favored animals over them but would kill an animal that threatened her life. She was wild and unpredictable and had a high tolerance for cold conditions including sub-zero temperatures. Never getting a single shiver or goosebumps. She was like a mutant only she had no powers. Just excellent resistance.

This has earned her many nicknames such as "Goddess Of The Cold", " Winter Witch" but the one she is mainly known for is "The Snow Queen" mainly for her habits of wandering around in the snow during cold winter days or even full moon nights dancing sometimes standing completely still like a statue. Ever since childhood, she has done this. Wandering away from home worrying her parents but she always came home. Since the age of 6, she has acted unusual getting worse with time as she got older.

Her parents who only had her always made excuses for her bizarre behavior of rolling around in the mud, playing with bugs and snakes, starting small fires, vandalizing people's property or stealing from others and so on. At age 9 she once stole a wine bottle and convinced another girl one-year younger than her to drink it all which caused nausea and vomiting. The young girl was told never to hang with Serleena again. The more havoc she caused the fewer people liked her until everyone was convinced she was not good and decent like them.

The crime was very minimal in Cypress Mountain it had been at least 3 years since the last criminal was punished for voyeurism. Most of the criminals had been petty ones committing theft or drunken brawls. Serleena had spent some time locked up for threatening and public intoxication but of course she learned nothing treating prison like it was a vacation from the outside world. Serleena envied the king and queen she wanted their position of power and would do anything to accomplish this goal of hers. But she couldn't do it alone. So she left her home and traveled 10 miles on a white horse to seek out others willing to fight. White was her favorite color cause it reminded her of the snow.

Once at her destination some men volunteered others had to be persuaded by the promise of sexual favors which Serleena granted. Anything to be the sole Queen of Cypress Mountain. She was just a villager yet she saw herself as praise worthy. It was part of the plan after all to do whatever it took to get help to overthrow her homeland's king and queen. She either did it one on one with some guy or had an orgy with many men. Once she had their allegiance she marched back home with an army of 100 men. Some were young others elder. Some had combat experience others did not. Only a few were retired warriors who still had skill most were farmers, blacksmiths, and hunters.

Serleena promised many riches in return after they won their mutiny. She had only seen some knights around the castle and assumed there weren't many so she had high hopes for a victory. She even convinced the men it would be an easy victory. Once back in her homeland she ordered her men to attack the village and take what they want. The people in the village were terrified which satisfied Serleena's cruel nature of tyranny.

Her men stole valuable goods such as grape flavored wine which was a popular item. Men young and old were beaten, women sexually harassed and raped and children were either beaten killed or molested. Some had all 3 happen to them. But not all in that exact order. Many homes were set on fire and cattle or villagers were killed by swords, crossbows, bow and arrows and pitchforks.

It was a short-lived victory as Serleena and her men soon met resistance by the castle's armed forces of a 1000 knights . 88 men were killed in just 15 minutes others escaped while at least 8 were captured along with Serleena who tried to escape but was cut off and apprehended. 34 locals had been killed some whole families others missing relatives because of a savage and senseless act by Serleena Dwight. She was put on trial and sentenced to death and burned at the stake along with her captured men. She took the longest to die. Nobody cheered during her execution but was truly satisfied that the evil woman was being punished and would no longer be a threat in the coming days ahead. No relatives of Ms. Dwight were present including her parents since she killed them long ago and lived off their hard-earned money which was plenty to last until her death.