All Comments on 'The Snows of Dr. Zhivago'

by RonEhrs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Meh...I was just about fed up with all the schizophrenia bullshit when I got to page three. πŸ˜’ I'm really glad that Ellie wasn't feeling it either. I knew by instinct that she was intentionally screwing with Brandon when she had her talk that scared him to death. πŸ˜… That was a good typical sibling type moment! But then the story lost my interest when the fucking became more important than the loving each other. I hoped that when you wrote them into the place where they both were "too pooped to pop" that they were heading for boyfriend/girlfriend status or possibly something resembling a married couple. πŸ’‘

But you didn't go there. I came away feeling like Ellie is only playing with a 'deck of 51'. She is slightly unhinged. So in the end, I'm done with these two characters and really don't want to read any more about them. 3/5

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Kinkiest is getting bred by your sibling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like seducing and sharing their other sister. That would be a really cool idea. Five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

rewrite this without the anal parts and double your score, at least outside of the UK, where all the closeted betas reside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ellie - you bitch. I started out not liking you when you started playing games (you should have just said NO) and my dislike grew.

So I didn't care for Ellie, and was not really impressed at all by the writing. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I found this a really great story, from someone who is clearly highly educated, which I appreciate. It was also a very clever plot, especially Brandon making the first one and then fearing he'd upset Ellie. So many incest stories cast the sister as the predator and the brother as the really great squeaky clean guy dragged into sex by a sex crazed sister. At least here he started it and her response was brilliantly original (which takes some doing given how many intreat stories have already been published but Literotica. So it has to be a full-frontal 5 from me.

But, is that the end of the story? If so it's not a very satisfying one. I can't imagine where you will take it next. I know where I would like it to go, but you've not sown any seeds for that. But at the very least it needs to reach some sense of closure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the premise, but the dialog is too stilted.

Stillness1977Stillness1977about 1 year ago

I gave you five stars for this:

"I began to realize that I was, at heart, an American in my soul. I was, whatever setbacks faced me or even faced the country, an optimist. Things were good, and when bad things happened, they would pass. But I also realized that that was not the Russian way. There was some kind of darkness some sense of bad history, some sense that things were only going to get worse in different ways, not better. And that your best hope was to survive, however tragically."

Well said.

Loved the premise, and double down on the anal ... looking forward to reading more of your work. -- J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just adding a modification to what I wrote last night (one comment back at the moment) about RonEhrs not having sown any seeds for a plot development I'd like to see. There was a seed sown after all, I suddenly recalled it as I was going to sleep, and I really hope it germinates and flourishes. I expect the author knows the brief mention to which I am referring. If he doesn't and would like to hear, I'd be happy to write to him and explain where I'd like to see this go!

killerbeeezkillerbeeezabout 1 year ago

2 stars for bro eating his cum. Eww

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Perfect 5 rating "Then she stood back up with her bush and her pussy in my face. I began rubbing my face in her bush, feeling the soft hair and sucking on it and licking it, then I moved down to suck on her mound and her clit." A great hairy pussy statement, and I have not read the whole story yet.

Checkmate1Checkmate15 months ago

This is the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonEhrs@RonEhrs
"Sibling Reunion" is my first story for Literotica. I have also published an e-book titled, "Right Love/Wrong Love" (a.k.a. "Strip Poker").