The Snows of Dr. Zhivago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

I woke up in the morning with the sun trying to peek around the blinds. There was Lara beside me, looking at me, with a smile on her face. It was the perfect way to wake up.

Lara hugged me and kissed me, and then she got on top of me to make love once more. She looked beautiful in the morning light and both of us were joined in this incredibly romantic act. I wondered if I would ever be able to accept anything less in the future.

* * *

When we finally got out of bed, Lara put on her robe, and I got my robe from the bathroom, and we went to the kitchen for breakfast. Lara put the coffee on and I pulled out a box from my shopping trip the day before.

I had gone to a Russian bakery/deli and had picked up all sorts of different pastries: Syrniki (Russian Cheese Pancakes), Zapekanka (a breakfast cake made with farmer's cheese, eggs, raisins, and cream of wheat), Russian pancakes (with sour cream and raspberry preserves), Sharlotka (Apple Cake), Vareniki (dumplings with cherries), and Russian Cream Cheese Vatrushka Buns (like Danish).

To balance that carb and sugar fest out just slightly, I also had open-faced sandwiches with rye bread and cold cuts.

I had bought way too much stuff, but it all looked really good. I would've fried up some eggs to go with it all, but it was all over the top already.

Lara was amazed and delighted. We both ate every too much of everything, and still there were tons of leftovers for the days ahead.

* * *

"It's beautiful outside. I want to spend the day with you," Lara said. "My dress would not be appropriate for walking outside, so I need to find some plain clothing that will not attract attention. I believe you should do the same, since obviously tails are not daytime wear. I think we should probably just look for the plainest clothes we have, preferably in gray and brown or black. No bright colors. And definitely no red."

I went back to my room and looked around. Blue jeans weren't quite right, but a pair of un-pressed tan chinos would probably work. And I had a blue work shirt which seemed to fit in pretty well. I found a pair of older brown shoes that hadn't been shined in a long time to complete the outfit.

Lara had done her best, but she didn't really have anything that didn't look good on her, even if it was tan or brown.

Still, we managed to look pretty low-key, except that Lara had her hair done up, which made her stand out from the crowd. It was a warm and sunny day, perfect for strolling around the neighborhood and sitting at a bench in the local park.

Breakfast had been pretty huge, so we didn't need lunch, although we did have coffee at a sidewalk table at one of the local snack bars. We didn't end up heading home till about 4:30.

When we got back, I told Lara I was going to be making dinner for us. I had bought all the materials to make meatball stroganoff, including wide egg noodles, sour cream, and lots of dill. I had also bought a loaf of Russian brown bread, along with container of whipped butter. Lara was delighted at the idea, and was happy to pitch in to help me get everything cooked and ready. I suppose the appropriate drink would've been straight vodka, but I decided to stick to red wine.

Dinner was delicious, and I even had some Russian pastries for dessert. We ate dinner at the table in the kitchen, but then went to the living room and sat on the sofa with our wine.

We had taken a long time over dinner, and were in no rush to finish our wine.

* * *

Even though it was starting to get late, I thought we would change back into our formal outfits for waltz or two before moving onto the next phase of events.

Lara surprised me when she said, "It's been a long day. Why don't you just come with me to my bedroom?"

I was more than happy to oblige. Being in conventional clothes meant it was a lot faster and easier to get undressed and into bed. Even without the formal outfits in the waltzing, we still felt the romantic afterglow of the long day we had just spent together. Making love was beautiful and romantic and tender. It was all part of what we had built up to for so long.

This time, after we've made love twice, Lara said, "Yuri, I think you need to return to your room. It's a weekday tomorrow."

I got up and went back to my room. I was feeling relaxed and slightly exhausted from the events of the weekend, and still feeling the glow of my new connection with Lara.

It was a lot of work, being perfect and romantic. Still, it was the only way to be with her.

* * *

The next morning at breakfast we were Brandon and Ellie again. We still had some pastries left over from yesterday, and there didn't seem any reason not to have them for breakfast. Then Ellie left for work and I settled into a day of working from home.

All morning I found myself thinking about the weekend. From time to time, Lara's Theme from the movie would take over my brain. I had never experienced, in any relationship I had ever had, that kind of epic romantic sensation. It was memorable and beautiful and perfect. What more could anyone want?

Still... I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was that was bothering me. Yes, all of this romance took a lot of work. It demanded attention, even a kind of vigilance. But it gave me something unlike anything I had ever found before. So it felt ungrateful, perhaps, to even wonder about any of it, to harbor even the slightest doubt.

Eventually, I managed to get focused on my work and put my questions away, at least until next weekend.

* * *

Wednesday evening, Ellie and I put on our sweats and had Chinese food again, along with our usual wine. We had been watching TV during dinner, but when the show ended, Ellie surprised me by taking the remote and turning the TV off. I looked at her, feeling puzzled.

She turned to me and said, "Brandon, I have something I want to talk to you about."

In my experience, that sort of opening never portends well for the discussion to follow.

"Look, I'm going to break one of my own rules. It doesn't feel quite right, but I can't see any other way. Basically, I'm going to break the fourth wall. You know, that's like when a character in a play or a television show or a movie stops and starts talking directly to the audience. They break that fourth wall that is supposed to divide us from the action."

What? What the fuck was she talking about? What fourth wall was she talking about here?

"You know how I had said we were going to keep Yuri and Lara completely separate and not talk about them between us? Well, I think we need to talk about them, and about us. That's what I mean about the fourth wall, opening up that sealed space that they've been living in and that we've been living in.

"Yuri and Lara have made some of the most beautiful, romantic love I could imagine. Perfect, tender, caring, loving. I had always dreamed of that kind of love, that kind of romantic connection. And I couldn't have asked for anything that fulfilled that vision any better."

I nodded cautiously. Of course there was a "but" coming.

"The thing is, with all that, and believe me, this past weekend was beyond magical. It was perfect in every way. But even with that, I began to realize that there's something missing. I mean what could be missing from such a perfect romance? Wasn't it everything I asked for and more? It was. But still...

"You know I love Yuri. He's incredibly handsome and romantic and thoughtful and poetic. The thing is, there's someone else."

What?! I felt my heart drop in my chest. Was everything over? What had I done wrong?

"You see, Yuri is this romantic figure. And with him, everything is so romantic and perfect. And with him, I have to be perfect and romantic too.

"But this other guy, well, he's romantic too, but it's different. He's real. And I just have this feeling I could do things with him that it wouldn't be right to do with Yuri.

"I do love Yuri, and he is sexy in this really romantic way. But this other guy, well I guess the thing is, I feel like I could get kinky with him. It wouldn't really feel right to get kinky with Yuri. You know what I mean?"

Oh my God, this was even worse than I thought. "Uh, maybe, I mean I guess so, sort of...maybe." I was hoping I wasn't sounding totally freaked out, but I was feeling totally freaked out.

"Yeah, it's a guy I have known for a long time. I knew he was sexy, but I guess I didn't realize how much I wanted to fuck him. I told myself I didn't, but I was wrong. I mean, now, I realize I just want to fuck his brains out, do him every which way. And I want him to do the same to me."

Shit. This just could not get any worse, could it? Did she really have to say it that way? To me?

"I think you know him... His name is Brandon."

I looked at Ellie and she was looking back at me, smiling like crazy.

"Look, I know what I said that first night, you know, about it being totally wrong and all. Getting upset and everything. But now, I realize what I've been missing. You are sexy as hell, and you turn me on like crazy. Even if you are my brother. Hell, maybe I'm so freakin' hot for you because you are my brother. I really don't care why, you just do.

So if you still want to fuck Ellie, if you still want to fuck your sister, here I am. And I do want my brother's cock -- your cock -- in me. Every way you can think of.

"In case you're wondering if the whole thing with Yuri and Lara was just a waste of time, I don't think so. That was beautiful for both of us, and it showed me that I needed to accept that I really wanted more. I don't think I would've gotten to this point without that. But now, believe me, I'm ready to do so much more."

I couldn't believe she was saying all this. And I realized that that was the same thing that had been bothering me. I loved the romance, but I also wanted the freedom to be horny for her and to just want to fuck the hell out of her. In fact, I was horny as shit right now.

"I want to see your tits," I said.

I think Ellie liked hearing me say that. She was sitting there smiling, and kept smiling as I reached over and started pulling her sweatshirt up and over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. She helped pull her arms out of the sleeves and tossed the sweatshirt on the floor beside the sofa, leaving her tits on full view. They were absolutely beautiful, full and round, and her nipples were already sticking out hard.

"Happy?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I said, and I leaned forward and started sucking on her tits and on her nipples.

"That feels good, brother of mine, that feels really good. But don't you want to see the rest of me too?" She stood up facing me in only her sweatpants. I immediately leaned forward and started pulling the sweatpants down. She wasn't wearing any panties.

I had gotten her sweatpants down to her knees and she was helping take them off the rest of the way when I noticed. I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped.

Ellie saw the look on my face. "Yes, I shaved my pussy. Lara wouldn't do that. They didn't have razors for women back then -- women didn't even shave their legs. And I doubt anyone would really have thought of shaving anything else. But Ellie -- your slutty, horny as hell for her brother, sister Ellie -- would. So here it is, everything in plain sight for you. How do you like my bare pussy?"

"I love it. It's sexy as hell. I totally love it. I can't wait to get you into the bedroom and started eating your totally naked pussy."

She smiled. "Maybe I should get my nipples pierced too?"

"Uh... No. Definitely no. I love sucking on your nipples and I don't need hardware getting in my way. Please don't."

Ellie giggled. "Okay, I'll leave them this way... At least for now."

As she was saying that, she reached down and pulled my sweatshirt up over my head. Then she motioned for me to stand up and she pulled my sweatpants down, letting my boner pop up as she did so. I pulled the sweatpants down over my feet and let them drop on the floor.

We were both totally horny by now. "Your room or mine?" she asked.

"Well, Yuri and Lara have been using your room, so maybe we ought to go to mine for some privacy."

* * *

We didn't run, but we moved pretty quickly to get to the bedroom, with me grabbing her ass the whole way there.

We climbed up on the bed and I started sucking on her breasts and her nipples and then started making my way down her stomach to her pussy. It was so strange having her pussy naked that way. It was like a completely different pussy. I started sucking on her and licking her sucking on her clit and sucking on her lips and running my tongue up and down between her lips, tasting her and feeling her, and feeling her juice getting all over my face. When I got to the bottom, I stuck my tongue inside her as far as I could reach and played with her and felt everything about her.

"Oh my God, Brandon! This is so hot! I love being horny and slutty for a change! I love having my brother eating my totally naked pussy. I hope you like it too."

"I love it! I love eating my sister's pussy! I love every bit of it! This is what I've been wanting to do to you all this time!"

"Now it's my turn," she said. And she moved around so that she could start sucking on my cock. "I love your cock. I love sucking on it. I love feeling my brother's hard cock in my mouth. I want to feel it in my pussy. I want you to pound it in me all the way up to your balls! I want to feel you shooting your hot come inside my pussy!"

I loved feeling her sucking on my cock. Her mouth felt velvety and sexy, and I loved watching my cock going in and out all shiny and wet from her mouth.

I had loved having Lara suck on my cock, but Ellie was totally different. She loved sucking on my dick. She was taking it into her mouth as far as she could manage. This wasn't about being romantic, this was about being hot and horny. And I absolutely loved it.

It felt wonderful, but I didn't want to have her make me come in her mouth right now. I wanted to be able to fuck her. I turned us around so she was on her back and I was over her between her legs. I started moving my cock into her.

"Your cunt feels so good. You feel so tight, so warm and wet and sexy. I just want to fuck your brains out. I want to shoot everything inside you and fill you up, and have my come dripping out of your pussy!"

"Oh God, yes. Yes, yes, yes! I love it. I love being fucked by my hot brother! I love having you talk dirty to me. I love having your dick all the way inside me. I love sucking on it, I love having you fuck me with it, I want to have you fuck me in the ass with it. I want everything! I want all of us!"

We were both fucking like crazy. It had the intensity of two animals fighting in a dark jungle somewhere. Both of us wanted to achieve what we had held back from that weekend -- the ferocious, primal fuck. This was all about the Land of Fuck, where nothing else mattered.

We rolled over several times, trading places with me on top and then her on top. When we were both about to come, she pulled me over her. "Pound me! Pound my pussy! Fuck your sister like crazy! Shoot everything for me! I want it all!"

I did come like crazy. It felt like I couldn't stop. I had never come like that in my life. She was coming just as hard as I was, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh yes, oh yes, that's it, that's it!"

When we were finished, I kind of collapsed on top of her, and then we rolled over so we were side-by-side, just holding each other and kissing each other.

"Oh Brandon, did you ever think it could be this good? That was the most amazing fuck ever... Do you think we're going to hell for this?"

"I don't think so. But one thing I do know is we've got a lot of totally horny sex ahead of us. And I'm going to enjoy every fucking minute of it. And every minute of fucking you."

* * *

"So, what about Yuri and Lara?" I asked. "I mean this is so much more fun, so much sexier and hornier. Do we just let them freeze to death in the snow?"

"I don't know. That sounds kind of cruel, after all they did for us. Maybe we could let them visit once a week? Maybe once a month? Maybe they could even get a little hornier and kinkier. I mean they do have some pretty neat outfits, so the formality could be a nice contrast with getting seriously kinky."

"That's a good idea. I love the idea of being formal and romantic -- and kinky as hell at the same time."

We were both exhausted from everything about the evening. I pulled the covers up over us and we fell asleep almost immediately.

* * *

My alarm went off at seven the next morning. It was early enough so that I didn't have to absolutely rush, but it was a good time to start getting ready for the day.

Ellie heard the alarm and looked over at me and smiled. "You're not getting out of bed yet, are you?"

"Well, I usually get up about now. That way there's enough time to have breakfast before heading out to get the bus. Probably about time for you too."

"Well, I hate to tell you, but you're not getting out of bed yet. I don't care if I have to miss breakfast. I'll just grab some of those Russian pastries and take them to work and have breakfast in the office. But right now, there's something I'm going to do, and you are not getting out of bed until I'm done."

With that, Ellie pulled the covers down. We were both still naked from last night. She reached down and took my cock in her hand. "I don't care if we're both late for work this morning. You're not leaving this bed until I suck you off, mister."

She started kissing around on the head of my cock, then began licking around it, and then began sucking. I loved watching her, and I loved how good it felt. Pretty soon I was totally hard and she was taking me deep into her mouth and holding my balls in her hand.

"How do you like having your freaky sister suck your dick first thing in the morning? Is that kinky enough for you? I've been fantasizing about this ever since that first night when you started touching my tit."

"I love it. I hope you like the idea of having your horny brother shoot his hot come in your mouth, because the way you're going, that's going to happen really soon. And God, does it feel good. I want you to feel me shooting everything for you, straight from my balls."

When she heard me say that, she started sucking faster and harder, and sure enough, I felt my cock start to twitch. Then suddenly I was shooting like crazy right into her mouth. She was still sucking on me, and I realized she was swallowing it all as fast as she could.

"Oh my God, Ellie, that is so beautiful. That is so hot and so sexy. It's also so romantic, if that's not a bad word. You're so beautiful, and I love you so much.!"

Ellie looked at me and smiled. I could see a little bit of come at the edges of her mouth and on her lips and I leaned forward and kissed her. I wanted to taste my come in her mouth. Everything about this was so beautiful and perfect.

She was kissing me back eagerly, obviously delighted with my reaction.

After a few minutes, she stopped and said, "Okay, time for us to get up and go to work. No more sex until we get home this evening."

* * *

That afternoon, Ellie arrived home about 20 minutes after me. I was sitting on the sofa in the living room waiting for her to get back from work.

She came into the living room and saw me. She said, "Brandon, go into your bedroom and take off your clothes and lie on the bed. Oh, but first, go to the bathroom and wet your hair and slick it back."

I had no idea what this was about, but I did what she said. I went to the bathroom and slicked back my hair, and then I went into my bedroom and lay there on the bed wondering what was up. After a while, I heard a door open, and then a few minutes later I saw someone walk into the room. It was Lara, with her hair up and wearing her elegant blue low-cut vintage dress.