The Snows of Dr. Zhivago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are, Yuri. What are you doing naked? Never mind, that's fine. But you're not hard yet. Let me take care of that. She got up on the bed, took my cock in her hand and played with it, and then kneeled down and began sucking on it. It was strange seeing Lara again, especially so unexpectedly, and she seemed to be sucking my cock more vigorously than the last time we had been together.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for me to get hard. Then Lara said, "Very good, Yuri." She pulled her skirt up just enough to let her straddle me, and then she lowered herself down and guided my cock into her. Her pussy felt great, but it was very strange seeing her still in her elegant dress sitting on my cock as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Her skirt hid everything, including her pussy and my cock, and basically the whole fact that we were fucking. Although I could feel everything that was going on, the picture in front of me was entirely different.

"Yuri, do you like me fucking you? Am I turning you on? I am loving having your cock inside me."

She had not been moving much at first, but now she began moving faster and more energetically, and pretty much grinding on me and my cock. Having her fucking me would've turned me on anyway, but having her do it while still wearing her elegant dress was a weird disconnect, although I guess in a way it was sort of kinky. Right? Her dress looked like it belonged at an aristocratic party, so having her fuck me while wearing it felt kind of like I was lifting the back of her skirt and surreptitiously fucking her from behind while she was greeting guests in a formal receiving line.

Anyhow, none of that mattered for long, since feeling her pussy dancing all over my cock made everything else pretty much irrelevant.

I started coming. "Oh God, Lara, you feel so good! You look so beautiful! Oh my God, yes, yes!"

"I'm coming too, Yuri! I love your cock in me! I love having you shooting inside me! Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

Her hips were moving back and forth in a frenzy, making me come all the harder. When we were finished, she just stayed there, sitting on me and looking down at me. I had no idea what was next. No idea what to do, or what to say.

After a few minutes, Lara got a worried look on her face. "I have to go now, Yuri. I have to leave right away."

She got up off me and got up off the bed, and hurried out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

What the fuck? What the hell was all this? I mean I wasn't complaining, but I was confused.

* * *

I lay there, still wondering about what it just happened. Eventually, I heard some noise from down the hall, and heard a door open and close. Then the door to my bedroom opened. It was Ellie, wearing her sweats, her usual after-work hanging-out outfit.

"There you are. I thought you'd be in the living room, waiting for me. Why are you naked? Wait... What's going on? Was there some other woman here?"

Now I was totally confused. I had no idea what I was supposed to do or say. All I could think of was to say, "No, I... I, uh, I was just jerking off. There wasn't anyone else here, it was just me. I didn't mean to, it just kind of happened."

"Jerking off? When you knew I was coming home? Look mister, you'd better be ready to go again, because I'm horny as shit and I need you to fuck me right now." She pulled off her sweatshirt and her sweatpants and hopped up on the bed.

"You can start by eating my pussy. Maybe that will help to start making up for your stupidity."

She lay down on the bed and spread her legs.

I moved over and got between her legs. There was her totally naked pussy staring at me. Only...what was that? That thin trail of white between her legs. Was that my come? And now she wanted me to eat her pussy, come and all?

"Come on. What are you waiting for?"

I bent forward and started sucking on her mound and her clit. Then I put my lips around her pussy lips and started sucking my way down. Then I put my tongue between her lips and licked and played with her all the way up. I was tasting her and feeling her and feeling her juice on my face, but there was that extra something. I couldn't even be sure that I was tasting it, but I knew my come was there in the mix.

Oh, what the hell? Hadn't we wanted to get kinky? Here was my first taste of it -- so to speak. And in a way, now that I thought of it, it was kind of like some sort of communion, my come and her juice mixed together.

Once I got over my initial confusion, I just concentrated on eating her, sucking on her, licking her, sticking my tongue inside her and playing with her. She was loving it.

"Oh, Brandon, that's great. You sure do know how to eat my pussy. I love it. Just keep going, and believe me, we're going to end up fucking each other's brains out tonight."

I kept going, now focusing my attention on sucking on her clit. Her hips were pushing harder and harder against my face, and pretty soon I began feeling her shuddering against me. "Oh God yes, Brandon, yes! That's it! Don't stop! That's it! That's it! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Her pussy was practically banging against my face at this point. I held on as best I could until she slowed down. Then she just lay back on the bed and I moved over and lay beside her.

"It serves you right, you know," she finally said.

"Serves me right?"

"Yes, going jacking off like that without telling your sister, and without giving her a chance to watch. But don't worry, I'll get you back up. We have plenty of fucking to do."

I had no idea I was supposed to inform her when I was going to be jacking off, and I had no idea that she would want to watch. And besides... Oh, never mind.

* * *

We got up and put on our sweats and went to the kitchen to see what we could find for dinner. I had bought a dozen oysters for us and put them out on a platter. "Those look good," she said. "But why don't you have eight of them and all have four? You'll need them more than I will."

We also had sandwiches and finished up with some of the leftover pastries from the Russian bakery.

When Ellie got up from the table to put her dish in the sink, I noticed she was missing her sweatpants. It looked strange but also kinky -- kind of a reverse from when Lara was in the bedroom keeping her dress on. And she did have a cute as hell ass and I loved watching her naked pussy walking around

When I mentioned the missing half of her outfit to her, she said, "Oh, I guess I forgot it in the bedroom." I pointed out that, no, actually they were on the floor beside her chair. "Oops," she said. "Oh yeah, I guess they slipped off somehow. I don't know why I didn't notice. I guess maybe they were loose." She giggled. "You don't think I would do something like that on purpose, do you?"

Seeing her wander around wearing a top but no bottoms was somehow sexier than just watching her walk around naked. Her top half in the sweatshirt would be fine anyplace outside in public, while the bottom half was open for business. It didn't make any sense. But it didn't have to. It was getting me horny as hell anyway. I just wanted to run over and grab her ass. As I say, no sense at all.

* * *

Obviously, having Ellie parade her pussy and ass around like that had me totally ready for an evening of hot and kinky sex.

It felt wonderful to be free to have horny and kinky sex with Ellie. I don't know for sure how much it mattered that she was my sister and I was her brother, but it definitely seemed to add an element of kinkiness to whatever we did. Everything was hot as fuck. I just wanted to fuck her like crazy and she wanted to fuck me like crazy and we were right back to the Land of Fuck that we had been in the night before. I loved her naked pussy, and we both loved to talk about me fucking my sister and her fucking her brother.

Finally, after we had gone three rounds of intense fucking and pretty much any position we could think of, we flopped down on the bed beside each other, exhausted and happy.

Finally, I heard Ellie start to chuckle a little, and in another moment she was full-on laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

It was hard for her to get the words out between bouts of laughing, but she finally managed to say, "You should've seen your face this afternoon when I opened the bedroom door and started asking you what was going on and asking if there'd been another woman there. You had no idea what was going on, and you had no idea what to say. You had that total 'deer in the headlights' look on your face. That whole business about 'just happening' to jerk off? I had wondered what you were going to say, but I never would've guessed that."

Now that she was laughing about it, I guess I was free to laugh about it too, but I couldn't quite tell. Had she been fucking with my head? Obviously, she had been fucking with my head. Although there were definitely worse ways to have your head fucked with, and having Lara fucking me while still wearing that fancy dress was definitely a kinky turn-on.

Still, she seemed to be playing fast and loose with the rules -- the rules that she had set up in the first place. But could I really be upset about any of that? Especially after all of the ridiculously hot sex we had just had? I mean being naked with my hot gorgeous sister after we had just finished fucking each other's brains out, it made no sense to be mad about anything.

I think she saw I wasn't quite laughing along with her, although I didn't seem to be terribly upset either. "Don't worry, Brandon, you're allowed to jerk off anytime you want. You don't need my permission, although I certainly wouldn't mind getting to watch.

"And I promise I won't fuck with your head again that way -- at least not for a little while -- okay? Look, to make up for it, I'll give you another morning blowjob before we head off to work tomorrow."

* * *

Saturday was our first day of the week when we didn't have to work. We had had a pretty strenuous night Friday night, so when we got up Saturday morning we were ready to just have breakfast and chill.

As we were finishing up her coffee, I said to her, "It's a beautiful day out. Would you be interested in going out for a quick jog just to get the day started?"

"That sounds like a really good idea, just as long as you promise to keep it slow enough so that I can try and keep up with you."

We changed into jogging shorts and T-shirts and laced up our jogging shoes and headed out. We went over to the neighborhood park, which had a pretty decent and scenic jogging trail.

It did feel great getting out and running with Ellie was a lot more fun than running on my own. We ran for about 40 minutes before ending up at our starting point. Ellie stopped to catch her breath. "Okay, Brandon. That felt great, but that's also enough for this morning."

We stood there for a couple of minutes, and then jogged slowly back to the apartment.

When we got inside, I was ready to ditch the sweaty clothes and take a nice warm shower. But Ellie had a different idea.

"No shower yet, Brandon," she announced. "The first thing we're going to do is have hot, sweaty sex." She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. We took off our running shoes and socks, and peeled off our sweaty running clothes and threw them on the floor. Then she hopped on the bed. "Come on, Brandon, all that running pumped me full of endorphins. Let's not let them go to waste."

She was right. My muscles were pumped and my endorphins were flowing. This was all about having hot, sweaty sex. We both felt like athletes who had done some big event, and were ready to work off all that tension by fucking as hard as we could. It wasn't precisely the Land of Fuck from before, this was the land of the Victory Fuck. No elegant romance, no polite manners, just a wonderful, all-out, sweaty fuck.

When we were finished, we just lay there, side-by-side. "Oh my God, that was amazing!" Ellie said. "That was a spectacular fuck! I guess that's why people like jogging so much."

"Well, I've been jogging for a long time now, but I never went jogging with you, so I guess I didn't really realize what I was missing. And now I do. And it was spectacular."

Ellie laughed. "Maybe we should start training for a marathon. Just imagine what a post-marathon fuck would be like."

* * *

We lay there a while, but we had too much energy to fall asleep, so we got up and hopped in the shower. It was a lot of fun getting to soap each other down after the exercise and the sex.

After we got out and dried off and Ellie finished drying her hair, we put on regular clothes and headed out into the day.

We walked around the neighborhood, trying out some new streets and looking at new shop windows. After a while, Ellie said, "They don't seem to have any adult sex shops around here, do they? You know, for sex toys and stuff?"

"I don't think they would have them in this neighborhood," I said. "Probably they would be downtown. Why, were you thinking of something he wanted to get?"

"No, not really, but I've never been to one of those shops before and it might be nice to go and look around with you. Although I have this feeling you'd probably be kind of embarrassed being there, especially with your sister, even though nobody would know.

"But I guess I was also thinking, now that Yuri and Lara are kind of on vacation for a while, well, I guess I was wondering if there were any other characters, you know, for role-playing?"

"Role-playing?" I asked.

"You know, new acting scenarios that we could try out. I mean it's not the right season for Christmas or we could maybe try Santa and one of his female elves or something. I certainly wouldn't be fat old Mrs. Claus. But I'm sure some of these shops sell costumes, you know, like French maid, or maybe sexy nurse? How about sexy Catholic schoolgirl in her school uniform? Or priest and nun? We could do some more acting, without all the burden of history upon us."

"I don't know. I mean I didn't act in college, so I don't really have any experience, and I don't know whether I could get into it. I don't think I really have that much imagination."

"Think about the great job you did with Yuri," Ellie reminded me. "If we found the right thing, you could totally get into it, and you wouldn't even need to read a lot of Russian literature. Pretty much homework-free. And believe me, I would be kinky as hell for you. I can guarantee I would get you into it."

Kinky as hell sounded pretty good.

* * *

We decided to stop off at a Thai place for dinner. They had some outdoor tables, so we could enjoy the late afternoon sun while we were eating. We also polished off bottle of wine with dinner. It went great with the meal, but suddenly I was starting to feel the effects of the morning run.

Actually, I don't think it was just the run. It was everything that had happened in the past few days. Everything that had happened since Ellie arrived. I world had been flipped over and turned inside out. Yes, so much of it had been amazing, but everything had been so intense that I was suddenly feeling utterly exhausted.

When we got home, we figured we would settle in and feeling, just watch a movie, but we both felt ourselves conking out by the halfway point and headed to bed.

* * *

Sunday was another beautiful morning, with the sun waking us up through the blinds. Ellie and I looked at each other and just hugged each other for a while and then got up. No sex, no nothing, just a very lazy start to the day. We had pretty much finished all the Russian pastries I had bought, so I cooked up a breakfast with bacon and eggs and lots of pancakes. Ellie made coffee, and we just sat and ate and drank coffee and looked out at a beautiful day outside.

We weren't really ready to go jogging again this morning, but we were ready to get outside and not miss out on the day. We got dressed and went out and decided to catch a bus to go to one of the trendy parts of town that we hadn't been to together. Lots of restaurants and shops and boutiques, loads of people sitting at outdoor tables eating meals or just drinking coffee.

"I love days like this," said Ellie "seeing all these people out just relaxing and enjoying life." We were holding hands as we walked along. It felt safe being in a neighborhood we had never been in before, but at the same time, there was no guarantee that we wouldn't run into somebody from her office or from mine. Still, for now it just felt wonderful.

Eventually, we decided to stop been a sandwich shop and have a late lunch before we headed back.

* * *

We got back home around 4:30 in the afternoon. It was still bright out, and kind of an odd time of day. Way too early to think about dinner, but we weren't ready to head back outside again. We had plenty of energy, so we weren't ready to just hit the couch and watch TV.

"Okay," said Ellie, "this seems like the perfect time."

"Perfect time?" I asked.

"Come on with me, we're going to take a quick shower." I followed her into the bathroom, and we both got undressed and hopped into the shower.

"I know yesterday I wanted hot, sweaty, post-jogging sex, but today, I think we should start out squeaky clean." She was soaping me up and I was soaping her up and were both totally clean by the time we finished up and got out of the shower.

After we dried off, Ellie took my hand and started leading me to her bedroom. "I think we should use my bedroom for this, since it's my idea.

"You remember the other night when my sweatpants somehow fell off in the kitchen? And you remember how you were grabbing my ass the whole way to the bedroom? You like my ass, don't you?"

"I love your ass," I said. You've got an incredibly cute, incredibly sexy ass."

"I'm glad you like it that much. It's about to become the center of attention."

She hopped up on the bed, and I got up and joined her. Then she reached over and opened the drawer of her bedside table and pulled out a tube of something.

"This is called, Kama Sutra lube. It's not like it has any particular fruit flavor or anything, it's just a little bit tingly. I mean I didn't see any reason to have my ass taste like strawberries or anything. But I think we'll both appreciate the lube part of it.

She squeezed some out from the tube and started rubbing it all over my cock and balls. It did feel little tingly. I couldn't quite tell if it was warming things up or cooling things off, but it felt kind of good. It certainly made things feel slick.

Then Ellie squeezed out some more and began rubbing it all over between the cheeks of her ass. She grabbed a Kleenex and wiped her hand dry, and screwed the cap back on the tube and put it on the bedside table. Then she turned towards me.

"Okay, let's see how this tastes." She kneeled down and began sucking on my cock. I wasn't really hard yet, but when she started sucking on me it felt incredibly good, and I started getting hard right away. "It tastes pretty good actually," she said, "I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I don't know if I could exactly describe the taste to someone, but it's not bad at all."

She stopped and turned around and kneeled down with her ass facing up towards me. "Okay, your turn."

I started out by just kissing all over the cheeks of her ass and then started pulling the cheeks apart and kissing my way inwards. I was circling around getting closer and closer to her ass hole. When I got there, I started running my tongue in a circle around it, and then running my tongue up and down over it.

"Oh my God, Brandon, that feels great. That feels amazing. Keep going, I love it!"

"It does taste pretty good. And I love playing with your ass this way," I said. I kept licking, and then I put my lips in a circle around her asshole and sucked on it gently while still running my tongue over her rosebud itself. Then, still sucking, I started pushing my tongue in.