The Soccer Jocks Ch. 04

Story Info
Gay sex with players.
1.8k words
4.33
3.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hudwa
hudwa
7 Followers

The Varsity Cricket, Field Hockey, Volley Ball and not least Soccer teams play a series of exhibition matches with the garrison sport teams. Soccer being the most popular game, its matches are the most well attended. The series are three matches, one each at their home fields and the third at the City Stadium.

I was well acquainted with the Varsity team and looked forward to admiring the handsome models of manhood from the Army teams. To a man they had a solid build, no fat and all rippling muscles, Brown agile bodies glistening with sweat, with lots of body hair. The Army Jawans (Young warriors) were mostly in their late twenties or older. And that took the edge off their appeal to the 18 year old, me.

Except this year their skipper was a baby-face young Apollo, built like triangle: wide shoulders, narrow waist with monumental thighs and a bubble butt. He was, I learned, an officer and the manager of the team. Also, he was the coach and a reserve player. On the playing field his station was walking/ running on the side, giving loud instructions.

After the match at the Army play ground, which was a draw, the second match was in the University stadium/ field. I was utterly disappointed not to see the dashing officer on the field, During recess I ventured to ask a jawan about their coach,

"Oh Captain Amin is here. But he is working today as the general's ADC," And sure enough, under the guest canopy there was the Apollo of my dreams, in crisp dress khakis with polished buttons; resplendent with the ADC's gold braid. The uniform enhanced his manly beauty.

After the match, again a draw, the guests were to have tea with players and University officials. I glided in as the hanger-ons like myself always gate crashed the lower tables. And I was no ordinary hanger-on, being an intimate of several players. also an accomplished debater and research paper writer. The general and his entourage walked towards the players table. For once I was caught where I did not belong. So I tried moving backwards and ran smack into the Captain. It was like being hit by the Great Wall of China. I stumbled and would have fallen to the ground, but for the strong arm of the captain, who held me upright.

"Ans what position do you play young man?" It was the general, asking me! All around me were the smirking soccer jocks, irate officials and bewildered guests.

"I'm the mascot, sir!" I heard myself say. The general laughed and moved on. The captain, though, lingered and shook my hand.

"See you at the stadium. Be my guest" He continued a few steps behind the general. "I'll have a pass for 'mascot' at the gate."

I couldn't believe what was happening. Rushing to my room, I threw off my togs and had a rapid fire wanking that shot the white ribbon of jizz across the room. But the libido was not done. I wanted to being crushed under his large body, his Lund impaling my Gand, his balls beating a rhythmic pattern on my booties, and his fresh cut pubes scratching and drawing blood. His shoulders pinning me down, drowning out my loud heartbeat.

At the stadium, Mr 'Mascot' had a pass for the VIP tier and another note directing the army field office to provide me transport to Capt. Amin's quarters, after the game. There were huge crowds, students, soldiers and city folk. The match was preceded by an Army Band march, and an acrobatic display by the Physical. Ed group. The match was a draw as usual, but being the last it was decided on penalty kicks, where the army team won. As always the refs were blamed for questionable calls; but the sumptuous snacks at the VIP pavilion for players and guests mollified all.

I had been watching for Capt. Amin and found him in the second half wearing a sports jacket and a cravat and sitting at the front row with, what seemed like the top brass. At the party, I searched but he had gone. I found the army field office and a sergeant took me to a bus, and told the driver to drop me off at the FF Regiment mess. There I was greeted by a young soldier, of a vey lean build, who welcomed me telling that he was the Captain Sahib's batman and took me to the Captains quarters. There was a sitting room, a bed room and an en suite bathroom. .

"The Sahib would be home in half an hour." Bringing a bath robe he said "Sir Ji, You are having dinner at the officer's mess. If you want, you may have a shower here . you wanna change into this while I'll iron your shirt and pants." I was anxiously awaiting to know the purpose of all this. This kind of hospitality was a new experience for me.

"Ah there you are! Welcome to my home" The Captain warmly shook hands. "Im called Badar Amin. But I don't know your name" He led me to a chair and said "Normally they require a jacket at dinner, but for a visiting relative the rules are relaxed."

"Visiting relative, indeed. Well, Captain Sahib, I'm Adam, your affectionate cousin from Multan. Just happened to be a sophomore at the University. I wonder that we never met before" I replied cheekily. "Or, maybe I'm a neighbor of your cousins in my hometown and just made contact recently. But what am I doing here, and how do I sing for my supper?"

The Captain laughed, and said he preferred the second story better. "You are a piece of work". I love you already. You do not have to do anything. I invited you just for being bumptious Let's go and eat. Don't be cocky with the officers,"

I stayed silent amongst the suit and tie bunch of officers, and exchanged no words other than 'pass the salt'. It was after eight when we finished dinner, and I was hoping to catch the last bus. "Captain Sahib Thank you for a very nice evening. The dinner and the hospitality are novel experiences for me, I just hope that you will have me dropped off at the bus stop"

"Oh what fool I've been. You can't go just yet. We have entertainment here tonight. A screening of 'The Guns of Navarrone' Don't worry, I'll get you home." The movie was an excellent diversion but after three hours I was bushed and ready to fall off to sleep. As we walked back to the Captain's quarters, I was about to ask him about the invite and such nice treatment, but an MP by a guard post saluted him. The Captain said I was his guest and we carried on.

There in the bed room was a canvas cot by the side of the big bed, a camp bed made with linen a blanket, and a night shirt. The regular bed was similarly turned out.

"Hamid is worth his weight in silver" he exclaimed. "My batman provided for your tiredness. Make yourself at home and go to sleep. We'll worry about going back to the dorm in the morning" Saying this he went to the bathroom and returned wearing khaki shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt. The sight of his broad thighs and huge biceps and the bundle at his crotch ran like a current in me and I restrained myself from saying or indeed doing anything rash.

"The bathroom is all yours" He said and handed me the night shirt. I changed, and as I cane back, I saw the Captain overflowing the camp cot!

"Captain Sahib please use your bed. It is no good that both of us be uncomfortable."

"You are right, let us both be comfortable" Saying this he got up from the cot and pulling me over, plonked me on the big double bed. He climbed from the other side, and held me in a loose embrace. Turning his face towards me, he kissed me fully on the lips and put his big leg between mine and snuggled closer. I kissed him back and ran my hands over his hard abs and his back. He squeezed my booties but made no other intimate moves. His proximity by itself was enough for me to cum, but it was his show so I stayed quiet.

"Go to sleep, dear little faggot!" He held me closer and whispered " L wanted you from the first match when you were following me on the side lines and your crash bumping into me at the University." He turned away and appeared to prepare for sleep. He moved his leg and I was amazed to feel no hardness in his crotch.

Guess he is too tired, I thought and tried to quieten down my hard on and expectant body. He moved after a few and pulled me closer.

"Its no good Adam. I can't sleep" As he said this he put his legs in my crotch making me spread my legs and in a flash there was a Rams head of steel knocking at my anus. He squeezed my body and took off the night shirt and his own clothes. I almost fainted, overwhelmed by his manly smell, rough upper legs, flat abs, vibrating pecs and smooth inner thighs. He brought me back to reality as he kissed me and started licking my body from head to toe.

"Say hello to Junior" he said as he guided my hand to that beautiful pole. It was by far the largest cock of my experience. It was like that of a porn star. Almost 8 inches ling, more than a fist in girth, heavy and taut, a round column of marble. but soft to touch. The balls, though were comparatively small. I got out from under him and kneeling on the bed started to adore Junior. The sweet salty taste, the electric touch, and his caressing my back and booties were becoming unbearable. He pulled me on top of him and setting my ass on his erect cock, he rocked me back and forth, up and down. He rummaged in the nightstand and slathered oily finger tips on the asshole. He put me down and made me lie on all fours on the bed. Standing behind me he maneuvered his cock with his hands in the ass . With a slight pain the head was in position and then he bent over me and while nibbling at my ears started ramming it in, After a while he, too, climbed on the bed and somehow his full body contact stretched my ass and a good portion of the cock was in and the Captain was fucking me in a rhythmic pattern,

"Wanna taste the buttermilk?" He brought the boiling cock to my mouth and spurted his come on my face. The hot pebbly cream smelling a particular male fragrance forced my jizz out by itself.

hudwa
hudwa
7 Followers