The Soccer Locker Room Pt. 04

Story Info
Jake and Alex put on a show for the team in the showers.
2.1k words
4.71
29.7k
31

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
525 Followers

On Monday after the initiation party, the team had its next practice. It was an unusually warm day in Iowa for mid-September, in the mid-70s and sunny. With their first game coming up on Saturday against a conference rival, Coach Alex was determined to work them hard early in the week and then let them rest before the big game.

"Okay guys, get ready for a tough one. We're going to start with some drills, and then wrap up with a scrimmage. I'm even going to play with you all as an added challenge," Alex announced enthusiastically, looking excited to get in on the action himself.

As the guys began their first round of drills, most of them quickly realized it was too hot for shirts. They each pealed of their jerseys, clinging to their bodies from the sweat, to reveal their muscular chests, abs, and backs that had been hardened by weeks of tough practices and strength training. Most of the guys now had on only their soccer cleats, crew socks, and short fitted training shorts. It was a sea of rounded, firm asses and glistening, tanned bodies. Even Coach Alex, just two years older than everyone else and in the prime of his athletic life, took off his shirt, showing off his godly musculature. Jake loved playing with this soccer team.

Of course, everyone's physique was no surprise to him after the party. They had spent all night together in the buff, drinking, running, and cumming in an effort to promote team bonding. And from the start of practice, it was clear the plan had worked. The guys seemed far more spirited, comfortable, and determined as they went through round after round of challenging drills. They were looking to be in good shape for Saturday's match.

After about 45 minutes, they moved into a scrimmage. The teams were broken up into upperclassmen versus underclassmen, with Alex playing with the younger guys to make it more even. Each team had something to prove, making them play with a determined and hard-working attitude.

After another 45 minutes, Coach Alex blew his whistle to signify the end of practice. The guys huddled up around him, shoulder to shoulder in the heat. Jake could smell their sweat, the sexy aroma of athletic guys who really put in some effort.

"Nice work, everyone," said Alex. "I'm really proud of you all. If you can keep that up, we'll have a great shot for Saturday."

The guys cheered, slapping each other on the backs.

"Let's go shower up, eat a big meal, and rest for another tough practice tomorrow!"

After grabbing their water bottles and shirts, they hustled to the team locker room to clean up. Since Alex had played with them too, he threw off his shoes and shorts with the rest of the guys and joined them in the gang-style showers.

As they water heated up and everyone began to rinse off, they started to chat.

"That was a super tough practice, Coach," said Cole, a junior forward.

Some of the others at Cole's showerhead nodded in agreement but were sure to mention how much fun they had had despite the challenge.

"Well I'm glad you liked it," Alex replied. "You guys really were looking great out there. I don't know what happened, but it's like you were all of a sudden reading each other's minds."

The team laughed, realizing that Alex still didn't know about their bonding event two nights before. Jake decided to pipe up.

"We did have a little 'get to know you' party on Saturday night, Coach," he said with a sly smile. "Seems like it worked!"

Cole slapped Jake on his bare ass, saying "I mean, I sure had fun!"

The dudes burst out laughing, knowing that Jake had sucked Cole off. Coach Alex smiled at first, but then his expression changed as he put together all the pieces.

"Hold up. Did you guys have a hazing party? You know the team could be suspended if anything about that came out."

Eric denied it quickly. "Coach, it definitely wasn't hazing. First off, we were just having a little party at the house with the usual stuff, like getting drunk and being stupid. And everyone did every activity together - not just the freshman or something."

"Okay, okay," said Alex, still concerned. "That wasn't a good idea though. Jake, I'm surprised that as team captain you didn't think of the consequences."

Ethan, a new sophomore on the team, came to Jake's defense.

"With all due respect Coach, it really wasn't a hazing event. Plus, you're one to talk - I saw you fucking Jake after practice on the first day!"

Alex immediately turned bright red, embarrassed to be caught. The rest of the team had varied reactions. A few gasped in shock while others laughed, knowing from past experience that both Alex and Jake were some wildly horny dudes.

Jake, on the other hand, felt embarrassed at first that everyone knew he had been fucked by his coach. But he then quickly realized that this information getting out could be to his benefit - This could easily distract from the party, and it's not like there was any problem with getting fucked by such a hunk.

"Yeah Coach, how come you can fuck me but the rest of the team can't mess around at a party?" Jake asked Alex, mostly joking, but trying to keep up the pressure.

"Fine, you got me there," Alex admitted, stepping out from the shower stream to focus. "But Jake and I are friends more than I'm his coach, so it didn't feel weird for us to fuck. I was just worried the other guys would feel a power dynamic at that party or something."

Cole piped up. "Well since you fucked Jake, Coach, then why don't you prove there was no power dynamic there? Let him fuck you!"

The rest of the team nodded in agreement, starting to gather in nearer to him around the showerhead.

"Right here, right now, Coach!" Eric shouted, enthused.

Coach Alex peered nervously at Jake, who grinned wide at the suggestion.

"Damn, you guys are good," Alex replied. "I mean, if Jake wants then I guess I have to."

Some of the guys cheered, as Eric and a few other slapped Jake on the ass. By this point it was turning bright red with handprints.

"Get it, captain! Fuck the coach!"

"Don't have to tell me twice," said Jake. At this point, he was extremely hard - Alex was the man of his dreams. At 5'11'', he had short blonde hair that appeared darker now that it was wet. With almost no body hair on his golden tanned skin, his strong muscles were perfectly defined. But best of all was Alex's ass. High, tight, and huge, it was the epitome of a bubble butt. Jake was about to breed him so hard, he wouldn't know what hit him.

"Well, bend over Coach!"

Alex reentered the stream of hot water coming from the showerhead, standing about a foot away as he tilted over slightly to expose his ass. Holding himself up against the pole, he looked back to observe Jake as he approached his ass, water rushing down the back of his head and dripping off his ass cheeks.

"Go easy on me, Jake. I haven't taken a dick in a long, long time."

"No worries, man. I'm going to savor this one," he said furtively.

Jake squatted down, then pulled apart Alex's ass cheeks to get a better look. His cherry was pink, hairless, and super tight, the type of hole that most gay men can only dream of. With his right pointer finger, Jake began to massage the opening, relaxing Alex's sphincter before pressing in gently.

"Oh fuck, that's great Jake." Coach closed his eyes as he moaned, knowing all his players were watching his reaction. His cock stiffened with arousal, pointing out and down at the shower drain as he began to play with himself lightly.

After Jake's finger fully entered coach, he twirled it around to loosen up the hole more. Then, he progressively added two more fingers until Alex felt good and relaxed, ready to take his throbbing dick.

"You're so tight, Coach. I'm going to fill you up!"

As Jake stood up, he noticed that half of the guys on the team were jacking off, while the rest were at least sporting erections. A few had their arms over another's shoulder, getting intimate as they prepared for a show.

Jake was as hard as he'd ever been. His cock looked bigger than usual, pushing on 8" as he pressed the tip against Coach's cherry. He could see every vein pulsating with excitement. Constantly lubricated by the water rushing down Alex's back, he didn't even need to spit on his dick before entering.

Jake grabbed Alex's hips as he thrust forward slowly, breaking the tight seal of his asshole. Alex immediately groaned from the initial pain, as the guys cheered on their team captain. Jake smiled, thrilled to keep going.

"Fuck yeah, Jake! Shove your dick in there!" His teammates encouraged him.

Jake kept pushing with consistent movement, letting his shaft completely enter before stopping. He felt Alex's sphincter contract, then relax, as his dick expanded the warm cavity.

"Shit dude," Alex moaned, "you're so deep in me. I can feel you hitting my prostate!"

"You're a little cockslut, aren't you Coach? You like it when your players fuck you!" Jake teased Alex as he slapped his ass with a big smack, leaving his handprint.

He began to rock his hips back and forth. At first, he watched his dick as it exited and re-entered Alex's bubble butt, enamored by the way Alex's hole shifted slightly in and out each time he thrusted. But soon he looked up at his teammates. Jake loved having an audience, feeling turned on by his exhibitionist act. It was as if he was a porn star.

Jake made eye contact with the guys as they stroked their own dicks. Some were big and some were small, skinny or girthy, straight or slightly curved, but every guy was jacking off with abandon. Even the straight guys seemed to be enjoying watching the coach get his ass fucked. Alex and Jake were just objectively hot after all.

"Pound my ass, Jake," Alex begged. "I can take it."

Jake pulled up Alex's torso up so that his back was pressed into Jake's chest. Then, Jake reached through Alex's arms and pulled his shoulders down from behind, giving him more leverage. He flexed his arms as he held down Alex's body, then began thrusting hard and deep inside him. Jake's groin smacked loudly against Alex's butt with each motion, echoing through the concrete walls of the locker room.

"Damn, Jake! Keep it up," Jake heard his teammates encouraging him. Their voices were almost animalistic as they continued to jack off.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna blow!" Alex shouted to the room. Jake felt Alex's ass tighten around his cock, signaling his imminent orgasm.

Just then, Alex witnessed a massive wad shoot from Alex's dick, traveling a few feet in front of him and directly onto the stomachs of the guys ahead. More and more ropes of hot, silky cum streamed out of his cock, as Alex panted in heat.

"You're so fucking hot," Jake growled hungrily to Alex. "you're gonna make me cum too."

"Breed me, Jake," Alex begged. "Breed me in front of the team!"

"Fuck yeah," Jake replied as the rest of the guys cheered, ready to see their coach get creamed.

With Alex's hole tight post-orgasm, Jake was on the verge of release. He pushed Alex over again, grabbing his hips tight. He slammed his dick faster and harder than ever before, the water of the shower splashing chaotically around them.

"FUCK!" Jake screamed as he powerfully orgasmed, then rammed one last time inside Alex as a torrent of cum shot out his dick. He felt his abs contract and hips shudder as more and more jizz came out, filling up Alex from the inside. Jake lost sight for a moment, almost collapsing on top of Alex's muscular back. When he finally finished, he pulled out his still-erect dick and let his load pour out from Alex's ass to the floor.

High on endorphins, Jake beamed as Alex turned around.

"That's how you fuck your coach," he complimented Jake.

"Looks like all these other boys still need to get off, though," Jake joked back.

Alex peered at all the guys surrounding him, still close and jacking off.

"Well, line up men!"

--

To be continued.

jtwy
jtwy
525 Followers