All Comments on 'The Soccer Locker Room Pt. 04'

by jtwy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Love group sex scenes!

Love group sex scenes and this was hot! More physical descriptions of the players would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need next chapter where all the players breed the coach and need the coach to suck all their ducks. Coach needs to promise with they win players get to get blow jobs and breed the coach and captain. If they lose coach and gets to breed the players and get blowjobs. In high school a football coach had gay sex with students. He came onto me I thought it was my imagination as I dream of having sex. About a year later I ran into an ex student cruising for gay sex and he told me about himself and others having sex with the coach. I am sad that I did not have sex with him. I now know he wanted to have sex with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjtwy@jtwy
Thanks for checking out my profile and reading my stories. I especially appreciate all the ratings, comments, and feedback I've received. Feel free to email me with your thoughts. I mostly write stories about young submissive bottoms like me getting fucked by dominant older g...