The Soccer Locker Room Pt. 05

Story Info
The team has an orgy with Coach in the locker room.
3.3k words
4.53
30.5k
31

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers

This story is a direct continuation of Pt. 04. If you haven't read it yet, please start there!

---

"That's how you fuck your coach," Coach Alex complimented Jake.

"Looks like all these other boys still need to get off, though," Jake joked back.

Alex peered at all the guys surrounding him, still close and jacking off.

"Well, line up men!"

---

All 12 soccer players were pumped full of hormones after watching their team captain, Jake, fuck their coach, Alex, in the showers. Raging boners in hand, they were ready for their turn with Alex too.

Alex was wiped. He had just blown a huge load himself, not to mention taken his first dick in years. But he knew he had to pleasure the rest of his players -- they had caught him in a double-standard after all, and he couldn't let them feel cheated.

"Let's go to the benches, Coach," Cole suggested. "We can really pound you there!"

The guys, dripping water from the still-running shower faucets, hustled to the nearest locker banks. In the middle, there was a long wooden bench that rose a few feet off the ground, perfect for Alex to lay down on.

"There's a lot of guys left on the team, Alex, and you know they won't go easy," Jake said as they walked over. "Sure you can take it?"

"I don't think I have a choice," he replied. "But luckily you already stretched out my ass and lubed me up with cum," Alex winked.

He laid stomach-down on the bench, keeping his legs narrow and ass propped up. Then, he looked up at his players.

"Let's have the new guys go first!"

He saw his 4 new players, Joel, Dylan, Ethan, and Ben, huddle around as the rest of the team cheered them on.

"Don't go easy on him," Eric, a senior, shouted out. "This may be your only chance to dominate coach all season!"

Joel positioned himself over Alex. He was solid, muscular guy, with flowing black hair and a hairy chest that made him appear much older than his 19 years. He looked up at his team as he slid his 7" cock up and down Alex's ass, then spanked him hard with his right hand. Finally, he pressed his tip against the hole and slid right in, Jake's cum-lube making the entrance easy.

"Shit that's good," Joel shouted as he started to thrust long and slow, savoring the feeling of his cock gliding inside Alex's golden bubble butt.

Not wanting to leave a hole unfilled, Ethan positioned himself in front of Alex's face. Just a few days ago he had been fucked for the first time by Jake, but he was ready for more. With his enormous 9" cock, he positioned himself in front of Alex's face, who visibly grimaced as he realized he would have to take it all.

"Suck Ethan's massive cock!" The other guys called out.

Alex wrapped his lips around Ethan's erection, progressing down the shaft impressively quickly considering how long it was.

"Fuck yeah, Coach, take it!" Ethan grunted as he grabbed the back of his head, starting to force his way deeper as Coach Alex held back his gag reflex. Finally, Ethan's entire dick was subsumed in Alex's mouth, who moaned loudly through Ethan's cock to signal his pleasure.

Joel and Ethan gyrated rhythmically inside Alex's ass and mouth in unison. Both with dark hair, scruff, and hairy chests, they almost looked like brothers tag-teaming their coach. All the while, Dylan and Ben stood next to them jacking off, waiting their turn. But they didn't have to be too patient, as Joel soon began to visibly tense up, signaling his impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum!" Joel shouted, hips bucking as cum sprayed out his cock and deep inside coach. He shuddered as he continued to unload, mouth gaped and sweaty from the pleasure. Eventually he pulled out, shaking the cum off his dick and onto Alex's back as he got off the bench.

"Nice one, Joel. Let me have a turn now," Dylan said with a wide smile. Despite being 20 years old and 6'2", Dylan had a certain boyish charm with soft blue eyes, no body hair, and a skinny frame. His cock certainly wasn't boyish though. 8" long, it stuck straight out from his groin pulsating with excitement. Still, it was inexperienced.

"Dylan's a virgin, guys!" Cole shouted, knowing Dylan's lack of luck so far in college.

"Get it, Dylan!" Jake encouraged his teammate, slapping his ass as Dylan smiled back up at them. Then, he positioned his cock right at Alex's puckered cherry and pushed in fast, not realizing that he should be gentle on his initial entrance.

"FUCK!" Alex let out a muffled scream as he felt the pain of Dylan's long shaft enter his ass all at once. The guys laughed, knowing Dylan was having the time of his life.

"Sorry, Coach," he said boyishly, groaning as he started to thrust uncontrollably. His lack of experience made his movements a bit awkward. He held down on Alex's ass for stability as his hips bucked back and forth, grunting with each rapid thrust. Not accustomed to the sensation of ass fucking, Dylan was at the brink of orgasm after only 30 seconds.

"I'm cumming, Coach!" Dylan shouted as his cock erupted, Alex's third load so far that day. Alex moaned loudly as he continued to suck off Ethan, who sped up his pace as the last of the newbies, Ben, stood over Coach's ass, facing Ethan.

As a straight guy, Ben was more inclined to blow his load on top of Alex than inside him. At 5'8" and chiseled, he was a total hunk. The guys admired his well-defined abs and huge, flexed biceps as he began to furiously jerk off. Needing lube, he reached down to grab some of the cum dripping from Alex's hole. Then, he smacked his wet cock against Alex's backside to wordlessly assert his dominance. He and Ethan made eye contact as they neared the edge.

"I'm gonna cum all over you, Coach!"

"Fuck! Me too, Ben!" Ethan screamed as he rammed his cock inside Alex's throat, letting rip a powerful load. Alex choked as he tried to swallow it all, but the massive wave made some spill out the side of his mouth and onto the bench. Just then, a huge rope of cum emerged from Ben's cock. He grunted wildly as his seed first hit the back of Alex's head, then his back and ass.

As Ethan and Ben finished, they high-fived over Alex as the rest of the guys cheered.

"How're you feeling after the first round?" Jake asked Coach.

"Considering I just serviced five guys in a row, pretty good!" Alex replied. "Who's next, the juniors?"

"Fuck yeah, we are!" Cole chimed in.

There were only three juniors on the team this year: Cole, Noah, and AJ. Cole, who had recently been sucked by off Jake at the Initiation Party, was openly gay, muscular, and had a relatively small but extremely girthy cock. Noah was straight but known across campus for his philandering (and occasionally bicurious) spirit. At 6'4", blonde, and toned, he was the object of everyone's fantasy. And to boot, his dick was easily 10 inches long, the biggest on the team. Finally, there was AJ, who was the team's goalie. He was openly bi, with wavy brown hair, a little stubble, but almost no body hair on his 6' frame. His dick was at least 7" long, but notable for its slight upward bend and the two massive testicles that swung beneath it.

Noah took the lead. As the rest of the guys stroked their dicks, he sat directly on the bench in front of Alex, holding up his own.

"Why don't you come sit your tight ass on my cock, Coach?" Noah leaned back, so that his body was flat along the bench except for his enormous 10" pole standing straight up.

"Sit or get impaled?" Alex teased back, visibly shocked by how big Noah's member was. Luckily, he was already warmed up. Alex stood straddling the bench with his asshole directly on top of Noah's dick, then slowly squatted himself down until it entered him.

"Oh my fucking god," Coach Alex moaned in shock as Noah's cock continued to enter him. Even though his ass was considerably warmed up from multiple other guys, this was something beyond ordinary. Thankfully, their cum kept his hole lubed up.

Each time Noah's cock went another inch, Alex thought it was over but then realized there was more. After the first 7 inches, the massive dick was not just pushing against his prostate, but almost beyond it, rubbing without friction deep inside his ass.

"Ride my cock, Coach," Noah moaned as he grabbed Alex's hips. Seeing that Alex had nearly fully engulfed his dick, he thrust up to get it the rest of the way inside, making Alex grunt loudly in surprise. When he had fully entered, the rest of the guys hollered, noting the huge accomplishment, so to speak.

Coach began bouncing up and down on Noah, grabbing his muscled chest for stability.

"You're easily the biggest guy that's ever been in me, buddy," Coach praised Noah. As he continued to bounce up and down on Noah's massive rod, he placed his hands behind his head, bulging his huge biceps and showing off his hairy, sweaty armpits. The exertion made his body emanate a jocular musk, radiating into the room and mixing with the scent of all his players.

Cole couldn't resist his temptation. As he jerked off his girthy cock, he leaned his face right into Coach Alex's sweaty armpit and began to lick it furiously.

"You smell so fucking good, Coach," Cole grunted animalistically. Alex smiled, letting him enjoy his masculine scent.

Not to be left out, AJ joined the action too. He smacked his slightly curved, 7" cock against Alex's neck a few times, letting him know he wanted to be sucked off. Alex smiled enthusiastically upon seeing his dick and massive balls.

"This'll be fun," he said to AJ with a wink. As Alex continued to ride Noah and have his left armpit sucked by Cole, he tugged on AJ's massive balls with his right hand as he wrapped his lips around his penis. Soon, he was deepthroating AJ's cock, the bend making it hit the top of his throat with each pulse.

AJ was in ecstasy, wordlessly moaning as he thrust his hips back and forth into Coach's mouth. With one hand, he grabbed Alex's head for stability and placed the other on his muscular ass, closing his eyes and tilting his head back to focus on the sheer pleasure.

It was a beautiful trifecta. Coach effortlessly balanced the sexual desires of all three men, letting them moan in unison as they took advantage of his muscular body. His erect cock bounced up and down, smacking between Noah's chiseled abs and his own. Soon, all of them together were on the brink of orgasm.

"Fuck, Coach," Noah screamed. "I'm gonna blow my load up your ass!" His thrusts quickened as he continued to vocalize his pleasure.

Cole and AJ got louder too. Their moaning grew deeper and more uncontrolled, echoing throughout the locker room in a show of their masculinity.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!"

With a final thrust of his 9" cock, Noah erupted inside Coach's ass. His body shook and his cock throbbed, shooting rope after rope of hot cum further into Coach's ass than any other guy before. Seeing his buddy orgasm, Cole blew his load right onto Alex's chest as he continued to lick his armpit, grunting wildly as his seed streamed down Coach's body and onto Noah's. At the same time, AJ rammed his dick inside Alex's mouth a final time, cumming straight down Alex's throat and making him choke as his thick, hot jizz coated his airways. He kept his dick deep against the back of Alex's throat, ensuring that he swallowed the many ropes of cum that continued to flow out.

The sight and scent of the three juniors orgasming in unison was intoxicating. Without even touching his own cock, Alex came for the second time that day, spraying his load out onto Noah's face and blonde hair.

"Nice one, Coach," Noah encouraged, wiping the cum from his cheeks with his index finger and tasting it. "Saltier than I expected," he added with a grin before slapping Alex on the ass, his spent dick still inside.

At this point, Alex was a cum-soaked mess. His ass, chest, and face were soaked in the cum of 8 of his 12 players, plus two of his own loads, making his body sticky to the touch. The salty smell of his sweat and his players' musky pheromones permeated out from his pores, as his ripped body glistened with moisture. He was exhausted, even though he still had 4 more loads to take from his players.

"Okay, Alex," the team captain Jake chimed in, "looks like you just have the remaining four seniors to satisfy!"

"Goddammit," said Alex jokingly, clearly wiped but having the time of his life. It was clear that deep-down, he was loving satisfying his player's sexual passion. The team bonding was incredible, each player witnessing his teammates' fuck and orgasm in a hormonal mess. This would surely make them play better next week.

Still, Alex was intimidated by the last group of four to fuck him. First, there was Eric, the team's star player. Straight and 6'2", he was quite skinny but extremely toned, his 8-pack abs ripping out from his perfect taut skin. He was nearly hairless besides the buzzed, black hair on his head. His cock matched his physique, a long, 8" pole that stood perfectly at attention. The next two guys, Carl and Josh, almost appeared to be brothers. Each was about 5'10", beefy, and had mid-length blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Josh had the bigger dick, about 8" long, thick, and hairless, whereas Carl was 7" with a soft bush of blonde pubes. Best of all, they were both gay and rumored to be hooking up regularly. Last but not least, Ian was straight, 6' tall, and toned. He had a beautiful face, with hazel eyes, trimmed stubble, and shoulder-length, wavy brown hair. But best of all, his cock was a veiny monster, girthy and 8" long, making him a stud worthy of porn.

Of course, this group was chock-full of hormones, having just watched all their teammates cum in succession on and inside their coach while they were relegated to jacking off. But it was their turn now, and they seemed ready to make the most of it. Dicks in hand, they circled Alex as he stood up straddling the bench.

"How do us boys feel about a little 2-by-2 action?" Carl suggested with a devilish smile.

"What's that?" Eric asked, intrigued.

"It's when two guys fuck each hole -- two in the ass and two in the mouth! Gays in the ass, straights in the mouth?"

"Fuck yeah," the guys signaled their agreement while the rest of the team nodded excitedly, their dicks stiffening again as they prepared to watch the last of the players unload.

"Good thing you're all stretched out, Coach," Josh said as he laid down on the bench with his cock sitting straight up. "Now get on top of me!"

Alex did as he was told, facing Josh as he lowered his bubble butt down onto his player's meaty dick. Josh moaned as he finally got his first taste of Alex's godly body, rubbing his hands all of his chiseled torso as he began to rock his hips up and down.

Anxious to join in, Carl straddled the bench, positioning his dick at Alex's already-filled hole as he pushed forward his back for easier access.

"Ready for a second cock in that tight hole?" Carl asked passionately.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Alex replied, nervous but excited.

Carl pressed his dick along Josh's, then slowly pushed the tip against Alex's cherry. It was wet with the cum of his teammates and stretched, giving him the slight opening needed to get inside. After a few moments of pressure, Carl's dick made entry, easily sliding all the way in from there.

"Oh my fucking god!" Coach screamed from the initial pain. But soon, he began to enjoy the sensation as his ass widened to accommodate both men. As Josh lightly bounced Alex's hips on his cock, Carl started to thrust, rubbing against both Alex's ass lining but his buddy's dick. They moaned from the shared pleasure as the rest of the guys cheered them on.

It was time for Eric and Ian to join the fun. With Alex bent over Josh's body, they got on either side of the bench and leaned inward, their cocks touching at the tip as they neared Alex's lips. He hungrily took both cocks into his mouth at once, stretching his jaw wide to fit in both at once.

"Good work, Coach!" said Eric like he was praising a buddy after a good pass during a game. The two guys moaned as they wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders, their sweaty bodies pressing against one another at the side as they face-fucked Alex.

They men had accomplished the 2-by-2. They grunted loudly, thrusting passionately like the virile jocks they were. Carl's tight ass bounced wildly in the air as thrust long and hard, letting his blonde pubes bottom out on Alex. Ian pulled back his long, flowing hair from his face, exposing his hairy armpit to his fellow teammates. Eric's 8-pack rippled as he gyrated his cock deeper and deeper inside Alex's mouth. And Josh, looking straight up at Eric and Ian's butts as they face-fucked Coach, massaged their muscular ass cheeks and started to play with their assholes, making them moan even louder.

The visual was powerful enough to make some of the rest of their teammates cum again. Back to jacking off, Ethan, Ben, and Joel each blew another load onto the floor, rubbing their hands along each other's sweaty, hairy bodies as semen streamed out. Jake slapped Carl's ass, then came again directly onto it from the excitement of watching a double penetration. With sexual pressure mounting the room, the four seniors were about ready to blow.

"Let's try to all sync up our loads," Eric yelled.

"Yeah men, fill him up!" screamed Carl.

The rest of the teammates cheered as the four neared the edge, their movements becoming less controlled and more animalistic with each passing second. Finally, they broke.

"I'M CUMMING!!" Josh screamed as his hips bucked a final time inside Alex. The other three joined him immediately, yelling out as they each rammed Alex's mouth and ass in unison, plugging up his body as jets of cum powerfully rushed into him.

Alex took the four loads like a champ, eagerly swallowing up as much of Eric and Ian's salty cum as he could while Josh and Carl's jizz filled his plugged asshole. He moaned passionately, happy to take his ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth loads of the day all at once.

"Wow, Coach," said Jake. "I couldn't be more impressed!"

As the four seniors finished up, they tiredly got up and leaned back against the lockers, wrapping their arms around their fellow teammates. Coach stayed on the bench, completely exhausted from his marathon fuck. He gazed around him, noticing a sizeable pool of semen on the floor that continued to accumulate as more dripped out his ass and off the bench, slowly streaming down in long, thin ropes.

"I think we fucked him enough for a lifetime, boys," Eric joked, laughing loudly as he admired Coach's tenacity.

"There better not be any hard feelings after that," Alex said with a smile, looking up at his virile soccer team.

"All good," Josh added, while the rest of the guys nodded their heads in agreement.

"Well, looks like I need another shower!"

To be continued

jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers