The Soccer Locker Room Pt. 06

Story Info
Jake satisfies his star player after the team's first win.
2.1k words
4.67
24.1k
28

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers

"GOAL!"

The final buzzer rang, signifying the end of the game with a score of 4-2. Alex screamed excitedly from the sidelines, thrilled to notch his first win as coach of his alma mater's soccer team.

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in late September and the team's first game of the season. At home and against their primary conference rival, this match had been a big deal. The stadium was packed with their fellow students, cheering their victory loudly enough to almost drown out the voice of the announcer.

High on excitement, the players ran to the center of the field, surrounding the clear MVP of the game - Ben. New to the team and only a freshman, Ben had wildly exceeded his own expectations and scored 3 goals during the game, outpacing even the best seniors on almost every metric available. He beamed as the team hugged him, high-fived him, or slapped him on the ass. He was a legend after just one game.

When the fans finally cleared out and the opposing team left on their bus defeated, the guys left for the team's locker room to shower and change. Sweaty from play, most of the guys whipped off their jerseys as they walked, allowing the autumn breeze to cool sweat from their tanned and muscular bodies. Jake, the team captain, savored the smell of his teammates lingering in the air around him. He always felt a little horny after games, figuring the combination of seeing his beautiful teammates work hard and the endorphins of winning turned him on.

Upon returning to the locker room, the guys fully stripped down and headed to the showers. Since their team orgy earlier in the week, everyone on the squad was perfectly comfortable around each other. They playfully slapped each other's bare asses while walking around and didn't even bother to hide erections when they sprang up (which occurred quite frequently in team with lots of gay players and uniformly hot dudes). The ever-beautiful Coach Alex even began showering with the guys every day, since getting fucked repeatedly by his players earlier in the week had left him with nothing to hide.

As always, Jake stuck around the locker room a while to see if anyone had any concerns. He welcomed the excuse to linger, enjoying the manly odor of the locker room as he took a long hot shower and peered around at his naked teammates. As a chiseled 22-year-old with an 8" dick himself, he noticed a few guys peeking at him too.

But like usual, the locker room mostly cleared out after 15 minutes. The only holdout was Ben, one of the team's four new players that year and newly-minted star forward. He was savoring a long shower as well after an impressive athletic performance, letting the water stream down his chest.

"It goes without saying that you played incredibly today, Ben," Jake encouraged from the showerhead over. "You looked so comfortable out there for it being your first game."

Ben smiled back, a little embarrassed from all the attention.

"Thanks, man. It felt really good."

Jake admired Ben under the faucet. Standing at just 5'8", he was both stocky and built. His frame was thick with muscle, exhibiting a meaty chest, well-defined abs, and wide shoulders. His ass formed a tight half-sphere, protruding far from his backside. For just being 19 years old, he was covered with a surprising amount of trimmed black hair on his head, chest, and stomach. But best of all was his dick, currently limp but hanging down at least 5" from a well-kept patch of curly black pubes.

The sight of Ben was more than enough to get Jake turned on. As they continued chatting about highlights from the game, Jake's dick quickly hardened. Despite Ben being straight, it thankfully wasn't awkward given the team's level of brotherly comfort. Jake didn't bother trying to hide his erection, not that he could have if he tried.

"Like what you see?" Ben joking asked Jake with a wide smile, pointing down at the team captain's cock. He loved being looked at by the other guys, knowing it was nothing more than a compliment.

"I mean, what can I say dude?! You're pretty hot, just like everyone else on this team."

"Hey, you're pretty good-looking yourself with all that muscle," Ben replied. "I saw you fuck coach on Monday just like everyone else, and it was pretty impressive. I had never seen someone fuck so hard before then."

Jake smiled, taking the compliment. He realized that Ben hadn't actually fucked coach that day. Instead, he had just ejaculated onto Alex's back as his fellow teammates used all the other holes.

"Well if I'm remembering correct, you came an impressive amount onto Coach yourself."

Ben laughed again, turning off the faucet and starting to dry off with his towel nearby. "Yeah, I had a lot of fun that day despite being straight. To be honest, I'm kind of bummed I came so early."

Jake looked confused, not knowing what exactly Ben meant.

"I mean, I was a bit worried people would think weirdly about me if I fucked Alex as a straight guy," Ben clarified. "But after a few of the other guys fucked him, I was bummed I missed my chance. I've never done it before!"

"You mean anal?" Jake asked, curious. "Not even with a hookup or something?"

"Yeah, man, girls are never up for it. Trust me, I've tried." He responded sheepishly.

Jake turned off his shower, moving near Ben to grab his own towel and start drying off. His hormones took over, knowing this was a perfect chance to seize.

"Well considering how well you played today, I'd be happy to give you another opportunity." Jake grinned flirtatiously, placing his hand on Ben's muscular chest and looking directly into his blue eyes.

"I guess I've earned it after three goals," he replied with a dirty, sensual look. "You want to worship my body?"

"Yes, Ben," Jake replied erotically, accepting his role of sexual submission to the straight hunk in front of him. Jake knew it was his duty to ensure Ben was sexually satisfied. After all, he was team captain and Ben was his star player. He had to make sure they continued to win.

With that, Jake began to stroke Ben's cock with his right hand as he continued to grope his chest. The two of them didn't break eye contact as Ben's dick grew to its full 8 inches. Jake massaged Ben's soft, wide nipples, which made him sigh with pleasure. Then, Jake continued to feel the rest of Ben's chest and abs, letting the dark hair run through his fingertips and pressing against his perfectly shaped muscles.

"Let's go to the benches," said Ben, leading Jake out of the showers. When they arrived, he leaned back against the locker bank and pushed Jake down to his knees.

"Want me to suck your fat cock?" Jake looked up as he asked, knowing the answer. Ben replied wordlessly, grabbing Jake's head and guiding it towards his pulsating dick. Jake opened wide, touching his soft lips to Ben's tip. He spit onto the shaft, lubricating it before letting it fill his mouth. In no time, Ben's massive dick was hitting the back of Jake's throat, making them both moan loudly in shared pleasure.

Jake sucked rapidly as he began to worship the rest of his star teammate's body. At first, he gently tugged on Ben's hanging testicles, noticing how full they seemed. But soon, he was pushing his left hand behind to Ben's taint, tickling the soft hairs. As Jake's fingers reached Ben's asshole, he wrapped his right hand around Ben's butt, gently pulling the cheeks apart to ease access. He sensed Ben's gratification; a man obviously not accustomed to assplay but nonetheless enjoying himself immensely.

"Just like that, just like that," Ben muttered as he thrust inside Jake's mouth long and slow.

As Jake continued to deepthroat Ben, he continued to rub his fingers harder against Ben's asshole. Wet with residual shower water and sweat, his easily entered Ben's hole. It was warm and tight, gently tensing with each motion in and out. Ben groaned deeply and loudly, signaling his enjoyment.

After a few minutes, Jake pulled out and looked up eagerly.

"If you liked that, you'll love what's next," he said mischievously. Still on his knees, he spun Ben around so that chest was now against the lockers and ass positioned directly in front of Jake's face. Ben's huge biceps held up his body on the lockers and his legs opened wide for stability.

Jake pulled Ben's hips back as he lowered his face to Ben's ass, nuzzling into his crack and smelling his masculine scent. He circled Ben's hole with his tongue, then began to rapidly lap up Ben's cherry. Ben gasped loudly and continuously, surprised by the sheer ecstasy of being rimmed. Without even touching his dick, he felt it bounce up and down with excitement. He was on the brink of explosion.

"Fuck, Jake! That's incredible!!" His head fell back uncontrollably, closing his eyes and savoring the moment.

After a bit, Jake sensed Ben was close to orgasm and pulled back. He didn't want Ben to unload without first fucking his asshole, the whole point of their sexual encounter. He stood up as Ben turned around, pressing their bodies against one another. Still somewhat wet from the shower but also generating new sweat from arousal, their bodies clung tightly to each other.

"I want your huge dick inside me," Jake told Ben, leaning back to lay down on the bench. Chest up, he spread his legs wide as Ben hungrily straddled the bench at Jake's groin.

"I can't wait," he replied, spitting on his dick and then Jake's asshole, using his finger to lube it up. Without delay, he pressed his tip against Jake's hole.

As Ben shifted his weight forward, he pulled up Jake's legs onto his shoulders. The combination of movements let his dick slide quickly into Jake's ass. They both exhaled deeply, feeling Ben's rod completely fill Jake.

"You're so fucking manly, Ben. Fuck me hard with your straight cock," Jake begged.

"Damn, your ass is so good," Ben replied animalistically, beginning to thrust forcefully inside Jake. He loved how the hole stretched just enough to fit his dick, pressing tight around every inch of it. He leaned directly over Jake's chest, letting sweat drip down from his body and onto Jake's.

The sound of Ben's groin and balls slamming against Jake's taint was muffled only by Jake's loud, deep moans. It was a fantasy come true, a straight stud pounding his tight ass in the locker room. He admired Ben from below, watching the way his baby blue eyes and hedonistic smile displayed his pleasure. He saw how Ben's arms flexed as they held up Jake's thighs, and how curly black hairs protruded from his armpits to emanate his intoxicating scent. Best of all, he felt Ben's thick shaft expand his hole as it entered and exited his body repeatedly, pushing against his prostate with each thrust.

Barely touching his own dick, Jake felt his impending orgasm.

"You're going to make me cum!" Jake exclaimed up to Ben. Within seconds, his dick erupted, spraying long, white ropes onto his toned stomach. The feeling of Ben's dick against his prostate prolonged the orgasm. More and more jizz erupted from his loins as Ben smiled devilishly down at him.

When it finally stopped, Jake knew Ben still needed to cum inside him.

"Fuck me from behind," he begged.

Ben loved the idea, wanting to see Jake's firm bubble butt as he fucked him silly. He pulled out, flipping Jake off the bench and onto the floor, stomach-down so that Jake's cum was pressed between his body and the ground. He spanked Jake's ass cheeks hard, then rammed his cock right back inside.

"Oh my god!!" Jake screamed, impressed with Ben's dominance. Ben jackhammered Jake's ass, observing the way his lower abs smacked against Jake's ass with each thrust. Ben held down Jake's back and propped up his ass, giving him a better angle for deep fucking.

"I'm so close, Jake!"

"Breed my ass!" Jake begged.

With a few more short thrusts, Ben rammed inside Jake a final time. He grunted hard as his dick let loose a torrent inside Jake's hole, filling it with his salty seed. His dick throbbed violently, stretching the hole as he orgasmed powerfully. Finally, he pulled out and let his seed flow out to the concrete ground beneath them. Ben collapsed on top of Jake, exhausted.

"Live up to your expectations?" Jake asked knowingly.

"Fuck yeah, Jake," Ben replied, beaming. "Best I've ever had."

To be continued.

jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers