The Social Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breasts are easily one of the most fascinating things for any sane, straight male, but my sister's breasts enthralled me in a way that I couldn't quite explain. I just couldn't be satisfied unless I had kissed, sucked, and licked every inch of its surface, and the fatty mounds were delightful to the touch in a way that I could never recall ever experiencing.

Abby let go of my hair for a moment, leaning up to unbutton the shirt and strip it from her body, and I paused to take in the erotic sight of my sister, topless, and sitting before me.

"You're staring," she muttered breathlessly, and drawn by a sudden impulse, I leaned in and kiss her lips, pressing against her with a deep, deliberate intent.

As I pulled away, she blushed.

"I don't think I've ever been kissed like that," she muttered bashfully, and I smiled, using the interlude to strip myself of my own t-shirt, and she shot me a naughty look as her eyes flicked down to my bared chest.

"I do believe my sister is making eyes at me," I muttered, with an air of disapproval.

"What are you going to do? Tell mom?" she responded teasingly, and I smiled.

"I should. You did say you'd take responsibility, didn't you?"

She leapt at me, knocking me over and onto my back, the hungry look in her eyes mixed enticingly with a lustful playfulness as she padded her way on top of me, straddling my hips.

"Well go ahead then- tell," she muttered running a finger teasingly down my chest to my stomach, "but don't think that that's going to stop me."

She leaned in and planted a deep sucking kiss just over my right nipple, and I could feel my erection rise achingly through my pants, pressing against her with urgency.

She planted deep sucking kisses all across my torso, and I moaned as I suddenly felt her hands dip into my pants, and form around my rigid cock.

There was a wild look in her eyes, and I wondered for a moment if I'd ever been desired this much by any female in my life thus far. It was exhilarating in a way that made every sexual experience I've ever had pale into a dismal pile of nothingness.

"What's the matter, little brother? Cat got your tongue?" she asked, and I shuddered as she flicked her thumb back and forth over the sensitive head of my penis.

"Oh you're enjoying this, aren't you," I muttered, and she nodded as she replied:

"You know... no one ever brings out this side of me except you."

"What side? You mean the precocious, bratty-?"

"-you mean playful and endearing," she cut me off, smiling haughtily as she applied a little extra pressure to the head of my cock.

She massaged the length enticingly, looking down as she slowly moved lower down my body.

"You know, this just might be your last chance," she whispered, looking up into my eyes a little more seriously now, and I smiled.

"For what?"

"If I take this thing out," she muttered suggestively, "there might be no stopping me."

I considered the matter for a moment, then held her gaze as I reached down, slipping my hand into my slacks and placing it over hers, then slowly and deliberately, I withdrew my cock from its confines.

"Oh my," she mouthed, staring at it with a dazed expression as she continued to massage it absently.

"Where have you been hiding this beautiful specimen?" she asked.

"I've never heard someone refer to a cock as 'beautiful' before," I muttered, and she shook her head, as she continued to stare at it in a daze.

"It is," she mumbled, and I looked on with absolute fascination as she leaned down, and placed her lips to its head, giving it a gentle kiss.

She tugged at my pants, and as I helped her remove what was left of my clothing, she stripped herself of her own pyjama pants.

As I stared at the almost nude vixen before me, I chuckled a little:

"To think, just this morning you were my same old bratty sister, and now you're-"

"-half naked and about to swallow your cock like a shameless whore?" she finished.

"Pretty much, mnh," I moaned, as she wrapped her lips around my meaty cockhead, cutting me off, and I groaned pleasurably as most of my length disappeared into the warm, wet embrace of her mouth.

The stimulation was sudden and immediate, and in my heightened state of arousal, I found myself suddenly cascading over the edge.

"Abby.." I muttered, and her eyes lit up as she realized what was happening.

I let out a low, long growl as the first spurt of cum shot out of my cock, and Abby swallowed it in one gulp, continuing to suck on me as spurt after spurt of cum followed in a seemingly never ending deluge.

The erotic sight of older sister; the girl I loved and cherished more than anything else, on her knees, her lips wrapped around my cock as she sucked on it lasciviously, was more than I could handle, and the orgasmic bliss that accompanied my ejaculation seemed to last longer than any sexual experience I could remember.

My vision went hazy, and I closed my eyes, shuddering as Abby continued to suck, gently now, milking what was left of my seed from my throbbing shaft.

As she finally came up for air, she coughed a few times, and I noted her eyes were a little watery.

"Wow, I've never swallowed cum before. That tastes-"

"Terrible?"

"-not terrible, but it'll take some getting used to, that's for sure... That was quick," she added cheekily, and she giggled as I pulled her into my arms for a hug.

"Well, what can I say? You did a kickass job," I admitted, and she smiled happily.

I suddenly recalled that it was actually the second blowjob I'd received in the same day after my earlier moment with August, and Abby caught the mischievous look on my face.

"You're thinking about something dirty," she noted, and I blushed a little.

"Nothing. I just remembered that August-" I cut my words off, nodding suggestively, and Abby's eyes went wide.

"No way! She blew you?" Abby asked, and I nodded timidly in response.

"That bitch," she muttered, before a curious look appeared in her eyes.

"So whose was better?" she asked, and I shot her a cheeky grin.

"Weeell, she did do this kind of thing with her tongue, like- ah!"

She elbowed me in the ribs hard as she moved off of me, a glum look on her face, and I chuckled a little before moving closer to her, and wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"Not trying to give you bragging rights, but August didn't make me cum in five seconds flat," I muttered, and despite herself a pleased look quickly crossed her face.

She quickly pouted again though.

"It's still not fair. That bitch got everything before me," she muttered.

"Don't be ridiculous. She didn't get everything. I mean we never even kissed" I countered, and she shot a glum look at me over her shoulder, before resuming her pout.

"You kissed her, alright. Just not on the lips."

"I only kissed her when I thought she was you," I countered again, and she sighed so I continued:

"August didn't love me every day of my life since I was born. You did... you were always there for me, and you're the first girl I ever loved."

She bit her lip, smiling a little, and I wrapped myself around her, squeezing her tightly.

"Besides... everything you think she got first, I'm probably gonna give to you ten times over tonight," I added suggestively, and she turned to face me.

"Really now... because I do recall you giving her quite the toe curling, body shaking, mind blowing orgasm, and I have been wondering what that feels like," she replied, as I leaned over and onto her for a kiss.

Abby's lips were perfect; soft, delectable and faintly sweet.

I felt as if I could spend an eternity kissing her lips alone, but this time, I was a man on a mission, and as I broke away from her I quickly kissed my way down the centre of her body, aiming straight for the sacred place that was achingly awaiting my attention.

"Cute," I noted, as I studied her little strawberry pink cotton panties, and she blushed.

"If I knew I was getting some tonight, I would have worn something sexier," she muttered shyly, and I shook my head before leaning down and taking the thin materiel at the crotch between my teeth.

Abby giggled as I tugged at it, working it off of her hips and down her leg using only my mouth, and as I wiggled the little article of clothing off of her, I noted that it was drenched, and rich with the musky scent of her womanhood.

As the final bit of clothing on her body came off, she spread her legs out in front of me and I drank in the luscious view on display before me.

"Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?" I remarked with appreciation, and she frowned.

"Never before in my life, yet for the second time tonight. If I didn't know better, I'd say that you only think I'm pretty when I'm naked and doing naughty things with you," she muttered disapprovingly, and I smiled.

"Well I'd put your clothes back on just to say it again, but I think there are some other things that first need attending to."

I traced a path with my right index finger along the length of my sister's leg, deliberately making my way along the creamy, smooth skin towards the core of her sex, and she made a low, cooing sound as I leaned in to kiss it for the first time.

"Flawless," I muttered, as I kissed her, the wetness from her arousal smearing across my face.

Her taste was heavenly and sweet, and I dove in with deep, sucking kisses.

I lapped at the clear, colourless liquid that seemed to pour from her core to no end, and I could already feel my spent member stiffening again as the erotic taste of her juices propelled me back to life.

Her breathing was laboured, and her fingernails digging into the mat on the floor as I continued my oral exploration of her sex.

I licked along the length of her slit, while alternating my deep sucking kisses along the outer lips of her labia, and every now and then teasing the little bud that was nestled delectably within the hood of her clit.

She let out a soft whimpering sound, then moaned as I moved off of her delicate place, and back up to kiss her lips.

"I could eat you all day, but I want to be inside of you right now," I muttered, and her eyes lit up excitedly, as I brushed the engorged head of my cock against the slick, sensitive lips of her vagina.

I placed the tip at the hood of her entrance, and I could feel her body heave in my arms as she took a long deep breath in anticipation.

"Do it," she muttered, as I paused for just a moment, collecting myself before pushing further and slowly encroaching on my sister's forbidden territory.

"Oh... my... word," she breathed the words out slowly, and I held her close, desiring her warmth more than ever as we shared this most intimate embrace.

My cock slid easily into her slick tunnel, and the sensation of being engulfed in her warmth and softness was almost orgasmic in itself.

As my length disappeared entirely into her midst, I rested my weight onto my knee and held onto Abby, even more tightly, before planting a long, deliberate kiss on her lips.

I loved this woman more than anything I thought possible, and being with her like this was perhaps a blessing I didn't deserve.

I was determined to cherish every second of it.

"Make love to me, Caleb," she whispered, her voice heavy and breathy as she leaned back a little, preparing to receive me.

I leaned down to kiss her again, then withdrew my length partially as our lips parted, before re-entering her depths with renewed conviction.

"Mnh," a little moan came out, and her body jerked as our bodies collided, hard but not roughly, and her hands clenched around the rug beneath us again, as she sought something to hold onto for dear life.

I moved slowly, still revelling in the little sensations of her insides wrapped delightfully about my length, and I smiled as I suddenly realized how beautiful she really was, lying in my arms, moaning softly, her soft brown eyes wild and livid with desire and lust.

"I love the way you look at me," I muttered, and she blushed, before biting her lips provocatively.

"'Making eyes', was it?" she responded.

She leaned forward, putting a hand around my neck as she moved in to nibble my ear lobe softly.

"When I look at you like this you can take me wherever and however you please," she whispered, and I responded with a solid thrust, slowly building my speed while maintaining a steady rhythm.

"That's gotta be the sluttiest look I've ever seen on a girl in my life," I muttered, and as she leaned back, her eyes glued to mine, she shrugged:

"What can I say? Maybe I was born to be my little brother's slut."

I thrusted into her steadily, her dirty words egging me on.

"You were born to be my queen," I countered, putting my hand around her head and grasping her hair roughly, "but if my queen wants to be fucked like a slut then who am I to deny her."

"You better not deny me. Ever- unh!" she groaned as I tugged on her hair a bit, pulling her head back, and thrusting into her roughly.

"Yes, Caleb. Just... like... that," she panted the words out between thrusts, and I noted that her eyes were now tightly shut.

She's close, I thought, so I picked up my pace a bit, but she quickly put a hand on my hips.

"Just... keep... steady," she mumbled, her words barely coherent, but I quickly read her intent.

I pulled her head into my chest and leaned down to kiss her neck before whispering to her:

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for your little brother."

She moaned into my ear and her fingernails dug into the back of my neck, and I watched with fascination as the girl I'd grown up with and adored all my life threw her head back, a stream of loud 'ohs' streaming from her lips as she ascended to the peak of orgasmic ecstasy.

She wrapped her arms about me, holding me tightly and I continued thrusting into her as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body.

As her moans softened and her body shuddered a little, I moved against her slowly, and she panted into my lips as I showered her with soft, little kisses.

"Wow... that was... wow," she whispered, wiping some of the sweat out of her eyes.

Her golden brown hair was matted to her forehead, and a glistening sheen of sweat covered both of our bodies.

She shuddered as I slipped from her, and I wrapped my arms about her, holding her and basking in the afterglow of our coupling.

"Caleb. Can you take me to bed?" she whispered, and I smiled as I got to my feet.

"But of course, my lady," I responded with a smile, before bending down to hoist her up and into my arms.

She nuzzled my neck playfully as I carried her to her room and laid her down gently on the soft mattress.

After placing her down, I stood, uncertainly, at the side of her bed, and she looked up at me with a confused expression.

"Come!" she muttered, and I smiled bashfully before sitting beside her.

"Dummy," she scolded, as she pulled me down next to her wrapping her body around me as I landed softly on the bed. "Did you think I was going to just let you go after that?" she asked, and I smiled timidly in response.

"Of course not, but-"

"No buts! New rule: there will be no frivolous formalities on our winter holiday sexcapades," she announced, and I smiled wickedly, wiggling around in her arms and rolling over to face her.

"Well then miss, I hope you don't mind if I help myself to these," I retorted, leaning in to suck on one of her breasts lasciviously.

"Oh I definitely don't," she cooed, cradling my head as I took her nipple between my teeth, tugging them a little before sucking delicately on the stiff nub.

"I thought you'd be tired of them by now," she muttered, and I stared at her with exaggerated shock.

"My Good lady! With a body as exquisite and fine as this? I think not. 'Two hundred to adore each breast, But thirty thousand to the rest; An age at least to every part, And the last age should show your heart.'"

She giggled as I finished the quote with a loud smacking kiss upon her chest, just where her heart's steady beat sounded.

"Oh I hate that poem," she chided, "He didn't love her, he just wanted to fuck her."

"What's wrong with fucking? I've loved you all my life, but goddamn does it feel good being deep inside of you."

"It does feel good. God, what is happening to me? I can't go five solid minutes without needing your cock buried in me," she muttered, and I smiled wickedly.

"I'd be more than happy to oblige, m'lady. But... is it safe?" I asked, and she pinched my nose lovingly.

"Yes. I'm on the pill," she responded, before turning her back to me, and sticking out her butt suggestively. "By all means- oblige," she commanded, and I chuckled as I moved closer, guiding my still firm cock towards the inviting slit.

I cupped the firm, curvy swell of her ass as I massaged my cock in anticipation, placing a hand on the inviting curve of her hip as I moved closer still.

She adjusted herself a little as my firm length rested at the cusp of her entrance, and a long satisfied sigh escaped her lips as I slowly eased inside.

"That'll never get old," she cooed, reaching behind to cradle my head as I slid gently into her well lubricated love tunnel.

I breathed my affirmation into her shoulder, nodding dumbly as the sensation of her insides wrapped all along my sensitive rod overwhelmed me beautifully.

I reached around her, and cupped her breasts with my hands, and she cocked her hips back to receive me deeper into her midst.

Sex was usually magical.

It really was.

But sex with this flawless goddess whose body was all but forbidden to me?

It was something else altogether, and as my length disappeared inside of her and our bodies pressed together, I knew immediately that I would not last very long again.

"I'm almost there," I muttered, and she nodded.

"I just want to feel you cum deep inside of me."

As she said the words, I slid into her all the way to the hilt, and her insides contracted around me, driving my senses wild.

"Does that turn you on?"

"Mhm. I want you to cum deep...deep inside of me, little brother. Make me your personal sister-slut. I don't want to leave this bed until your cum is overflowing from my womb."

Her voice was sultry and dripping with desire, and knowing that the dirty words were coming from none other than my beloved older sister made it all the more erotic.

I quickened my pace, not caring anymore if I was over the edge, and desperate to increase my pleasure to the maximum as my orgasm neared.

"You love being my sister-slut, don't you," I noted, and she nodded vaguely as I slipped my left hand from under her.

As I withdrew the hand I pulled her left hand with it, and I locked the limb into place as my hand snaked its way across her back, reaching for her right hand which I grasped firmly, holding it into place just behind her back.

The hold pushed her bosom out enticingly, and I fondled her breasts roughly now with my free hand as I fucked her thoroughly.

"Mnh, yes. Cum inside your dirty sister-slut!" she cried out, revelling in the feeling of being completely at my mercy, and a loud groan, much louder than I ever remembered being during sex, came from my throat as I came, planting my rich, creamy seed deep inside of her warm, inviting hole.

Abby's vaginal tract tightened sensationally around my shaft as she rocked her hips, milking me and coaxing my seed deep into her midst.

As I filled her with my cum, I released my hold on her and she turned her head back, desperately seeking my lips.

We kissed passionately, hungrily, with an almost frantic desire to be closer as we revelled in the climax of our intimate coupling.

Abby broke from my lips, gasping for air, and my chest heaved as I collapsed back onto the mattress, panting from exertion.

1...456789