The Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Margrave Theater," Ryder said. "No hurry."

"Yes, sir," said the driver.

"You," he said to Summer, "may now suck my cock."

"But the driver!" she protested.

"Good point." Ryder appeared to give it some thought. "He's very good at driving even if there's a distraction, and only takes long looks when there's a red light. First, take off your dress. Then suck my cock."

Summer saw he was completely serious. She knew that if she refused, the date would be over. She didn't want that. No one from outside could see through the dark tinted windows. If he wanted to show her off to his chauffeur, that was his business.

Truth to tell, it was kind of hot. She lifted the dress off and went to work unzipping his pants.

"Good girl," he said.

She flushed. She shouldn't like that as much as she did. She got the zipper down. He was commando underneath, and she pulled his cock out into view. There was a lipstick mark, about halfway down. She blinked.

"The date was scheduled so that you could barely get home, change, and get to the date, so as to assure that you were on a sexual edge all day. I, on the other hand, had my secretary take care of me just before I left for our date. You're going to have to get used to sharing. I had her leave an aspirational mark. See if you can get your lipstick further down. You're not going to get to cum until after I do."

That didn't seem fair at all, given that he had an hour or two ago and she'd been frustrated all day. Nonetheless she took his cock into her mouth. She didn't get within a half-inch of the line his secretary had left. That wasn't fair either.

"You're probably thinking that it's not fair, right now," Ryder told her. "And you're right. It's not. We don't do fair. And fair isn't the hottest idea in the world, is it? It's being used for the pleasure of others that you crave. I won't let you fail, Summer, unless you're determined to do so."

Being used, and not being able to fail. He was right. That was hot. She put her hand on the part of his cock her mouth couldn't reach and started sucking him with abandon, moving her head as she did. She was going to make him cum. Even if he just had an hour or two ago, he was going to spurt in her mouth. She didn't have to focus on anything else. Not the wetness between her pussy. Not that fact that leaning over to suck Ryder's cock meant her ass was in the air and on display for the driver. Nothing but giving Ryder's cock the best experience she could and giving him an orgasm to remember.

She got another quarter inch toward the line, as she tried to relax her throat. She came up for air and saw the line of her dark red lipstick right above his secretary's strawberry shade. She'd smudged it quite a bit with her hand, too, so it wasn't clear anymore exactly where the line was and what was merely smudging.

Well, that was one way to win. And a great way to make a man cum. She kept stroking with her hand, as she covered the top half of his cock with her lips.

After about five minutes of that, Ryder grabbed hold of her head and pushed her down, lifting his hips at the same time. She practically gagged on his cock, and he lifted her up by pulling her hair and did it again.

"I do love face-fucking the new ones, who think they are going to control something," Ryder said.

"Yes, sir," the driver said. "You're good at that."

Her every instinct told her to get out of his grasp, away from what was making it so she could barely breathe. She fought that instinct. She gagged with every thrust, and desperately breathed through her nose every time he pulled back. He never pulled out entirely. She was helpless, just a mouth for him to fuck. It was utterly objectifying. Utterly hot.

She felt the first spurt go down the back of her throat, when he was so deep in she couldn't even taste him. He pulled her back and the second hit her tongue, and the third and fourth painted her face. He used his other hand to stroke out the last drops onto her tongue, and she knew that she was supposed to keep her mouth open and her tongue extended for that. He wiped his cock on her face, and then let her go.

"See, I told you I wouldn't let you fail," he said. Sure enough, her dark red line was a whole inch past his secretary's. There was also cum dripping off her face. He tucked himself in and zipped up.

"Swallow," he told her.

She realized she'd been sprawled over the backseat with her mouth open and his tongue out. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

"What do you say?" he asked.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Your makeup is a mess. But the way to the theater is dark. Hardly anyone will notice. Leave it that way. Put on your dress.

The car rolled to a stop. She barely got her dress on before the driver got out and opened the door for her, then Ryder. The light was dim; she wouldn't have called it dark. There were lights in this parking garage every thirty feet or so. They'd have to walk under some to get to the elevator.

Ryder put out his elbow.

She walked by his side. She'd never been to the Margrave before. It was out of her price range. The shows were avant-garde, and often risqué, she knew that. The lobby was crowded, and well-lit. Her manner of dress was not out of place, although some people dressed to the nines and some didn't even make an effort. She started straight ahead, sure people were looking at her and making note of her smeared lipstick, and the white liquid drying on her face. After being face-fucked, she was still in a daze, content to go where he steered her. These weren't her people. So what if they thought she was a slut?

They had seats in the back row. The theater itself was only partly filled. When they finally dimmed the lights and no one could see what a mess he'd made of her, she suspected that more than half the seats were empty.

The show started. It met her expectations. There was plenty of profanity and nudity.

Five minutes in, he lifted her skirt, and tugged her legs open. She let him. His hands traced her labia teasingly. She couldn't really pay much attention to the show, even when one actor started groping an actress's breasts.

"Don't make a sound," he whispered.

She nodded. She wasn't going to, if he didn't make her cum. He wasn't going to do that, was he?

He slipped two fingers inside her pussy easily, and curled them up just right. She shook her head at him. As close as he was, she could see him well enough. He just smiled.

She bit her lip. It was the only possible way she could avoid making noise. She wanted to moan. She was so close. Then she was beyond close, her pussy squeezing around his fingers, her body shaking.

Fortunately, the show held everyone's attention except hers.

He kept it up, alternating between stroking her G-spot and playing with her clit. After the first time it was easier to keep quiet. All she had to do was keep biting harder. She wondered when she would draw blood. She was afraid he'd think that only added to her look.

He took her hand, and pulled. He had gotten up. From their seats in the deserted back, they could slip out easily.

"Show not to your taste?" asked the lady at the ticket window as they headed for the garage.

"She loved it," he said. "First date. She's so turned on."

Surely the lady could see that her lipstick was smeared. Even if the cum had dried to translucence on her face, Ryder's words would be enough to let her fill in the gaps. The kind of woman who gives a blowjob in a theater on the first date, she'd be thinking. It wasn't as if Summer could explain what actually happened. It wouldn't sound any better.

The driver had the door open when she was still twenty feet shy of the car. She got in. Ryder followed. "Dress off," he said. He gave the driver Kristi's address.

She took her dress off, totally committed to obeying now, not sparing too much thought about how she'd get her car back. It would happen at some point. It wasn't important.

He unzipped his pants, and she leaned over, figuring she was supposed to give him more head. He shook his head. "Get on me," he said. "Reverse cowgirl."

She did as she was told. She straddled him and slid his hard cock into her sopping wet pussy. She could see the face of the driver in the rearview mirror, which meant he could see her as well.

"Do the work, girl," Ryder said. "Bounce. And play with your clit, make yourself cum. I felt the way your pussy feels when you orgasm on my fingers, I want to feel it on my cock."

After as many orgasms as she had in the theater, she thought she would have been done. Instead she came in less than two minutes, and this time she didn't bother to be quiet. Her body shook, and her knees went weak.

"Don't stop," Ryder said.

She summoned a second wind and kept going. He teased her rear opening with his finger. "Your survey said you're an anal virgin. Is that true?"

"Yes," she said between panting breaths.

"I'll let someone else break you in. Expect to have all your holes well used, Summer. Cum for me."

She came again, and again he made her keep going, because he hadn't cum yet. Nevermind an hour before in the car, or presumably two hours before that with his secretary. In her experience a man with gray in the temples would need some recovery time. He thrust with his hips, pushing deep inside her every time she lowered herself on him.

"So close," he said. "I did so much like cumming on your face, but for the first time I think -- ahhh, yesss."

She felt his cum hitting her inner walls. It wasn't just a trickle, either, despite how many times he'd cum already. She came again, just after he started, and then rolled sideways onto the seat, unable to hold herself up anymore.

"Shall I stop circling now, sir?" asked the driver.

"Yes."

"I think you've been through enough this evening," Ryder said, "but other Masters will be less gentle."

"Less... gentle?" she asked.

"You are ours to use in the way we see fit, Summer."

The car came to a stop, just outside of the high rise where Kristi now lived.

"Is that it, then? Should I put my dress on?"

"No." Ryder gathered her up, and kissed her. She kissed back. When he finally let her go, he said. "Thank you, Summer, for a delightful evening. I hope to see you again soon."

Summer smiled. "I am glad to be pleasing," she said, and meant it.

He smiled back. "Good girl. Put your dress on, then go up into the front seat to thank our driver. He's been jerking off since we stopped, and he could use your mouth now."

She blinked. For a moment, Ryder had seemed almost romantic.

She got out, in her slutty dress, realizing she'd never gotten her panties back or fixed her makeup. She crawled into the passenger's seat and closed the door. Sure enough, the driver had his long hard cock out, and was stroking it.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"You don't need to know that," Ryder said. "Just let him use your mouth."

She bent over and slid her lips over his bulbous head. He kept stroking, and she barely managed to cover the end; anymore and she'd be hit in the face by his fast moving fist.

"Don't swallow," Ryder said.

He lasted thirty seconds before coming in her mouth. She held it, disliking the bitter taste.

"Show me," Ryder ordered.

She turned to the backseat, and opened her mouth to show Ryder the driver's cum in her mouth, mixed her own saliva.

He handed her a handkerchief. "Spit. Swallow Masters', only."

She nodded, and spit the cum into the handkerchief. Maybe it was her imagination, but Ryder's tasted better. No, Ryder's tasted good. She wondered if that was nature's way, if all alpha-seven cum tasted good to all beta-fours.

"Thank you," she said to Ryder.

"You're welcome. Say hi to Kristi for me. Feel free to tell her what we did, but only if you're willing to be completely honest about it. I'm sure she has some stories to tell, too."

If Kristi had been with Ryder, Summer wanted the dirt. And she knew she had to talk about her evening to a friend, too. She'd intended to leave out a few things, but clearly, that wasn't allowed. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

The nameless driver was opening the passengers side door for her. She looked at Ryder, and he nodded. It was time to go. She left the car, and walked toward Kristi's building. The car pulled away, and she pulled out a compact and fixed her lipstick before heading into the apartment lobby.

Her evening was a lot to take in, and she wanted to talk it over. But mostly, she wanted it to all happen all over again.


12