The Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smile, Victor says, "Everything I own is yours my dear. I will gladly give you a tour."

He thought it would be good to show the grounds to her. He just basked in her beauty. In his hundreds of years never felt like this before. She blushed and looked at her now clear plate. Alexandra pushed the loose strands of hair behind her ear. Her body shivered and goose bumps rose on her skin as she had flash back of the night before. "Victor this may be too soon to say this but I am falling for you hard. I just hope you will be there to catch me."

Victor helped Alexandra to her feet and said, "I think it's time for our walk but I would recommend clothes going outside."

He hated not seeing her naked but he wanted to keep her for himself and from prying eyes. He squeezed her butt. She could not help but smile. He was such a flirt and she adored him for it. Alexandra walked to the door then paused. "Um I still do not really know the way to my room."

A deep red blush brightened her pale complexion.

He walked arm in arm with her through the mansion. Every maid and Butler bowed to their naked selves. He got her to her room and kissed her tenderly and said, "I hope you find everything to your liking."

She smiles then kissed his cheek. He made her happier then her realized. Her heart skipped beats when he kissed her. Her skin feels like fire when his hands roam her body; bare or clothed.

"Victor I love it here. And I love you."

Alexandra murmurs the last part as she walks into her room. Her eyes were fixed on the clothes she had scattered across the blue bedspread. He followed her watching her sexy butt as she went to the bed. He could watch her all day. When she was naked it only turned him on. Things were starting to brighten in his life with her around. As if a shroud had been lifted. Alexandra sifted through the Victoria Secret bag, finding the red corset set she bought. Victor had not seen this set yet and she wanted it to be a surprise. She turned to face him with a grin that made her look very childish.

"Victor, I have a surprise for you but you can not see it and I need help getting into it. Could you please step into the hall and call for Ashley?"

"Of course," He said and headed towards his room.

He passed Ashley and told her that Alexandra needed her help. He went into his room and started reading daily reports that he got from his informants. It had only been five minutes before there was a light rapping at her bedroom door. Alexandra was at the door in four short strides. When she opened the door Ashley smiled brightly.

"I was told you need help malady."

Alex moved a side letting the maid enter. She had to admit Ashley was really pretty, and would make a good friend if Victor would permit it. Alexandra stopped staring and let Ashley to the pile of clothes on her bed. She grabbed the red and black corset, showing the expensive lingerie to Ashley.

"I need you to lace this up once I get it properly placed. This is the most complicated thing I own. I bought it just for him."

Alexandra then turned her back to Ashley; placing the corset inline with her bust. With a slight nod Ashley's fingers wound into the ribbon. Her dainty fingers tugging the corset closed. Ashley was having a minor problem pulling it full closed.

"Malady can you take a deep breath and hold it for a quick second?"

Doing what she was asked Ashley was able to tie it closed. Exhaling slowly; the pale beauty turned to the Ashley. "Thank you dear, you may go."

Once she left Alex pulled on the matching g-string. Her fingers trailed along the material of two dresses. One a crimson strapless that hugged her every curve. It cut off at her knees. It was sexy but modest. The other an almost black long sleeve cocktail dress that barely touched the middle of her thigh. They were only going into the garden but Victor was so undetectable she never knew what to expect.

Victor read the reports and set them aside. They would be dealt with on Monday. He took a quick shower and then pulled one of his suits from the closet. He got dressed and walked through the mansion to Alexandra's room and knocked for his enchanting guest. There was another knock at her door but it wasn't Ashley soft sounding one. She knew it had to Victor coming to fetch her. Out of time she picked the red one; she slipped the gown up her body and pulled the zipper up. Alexandra grabbed her flats as she ran to her bathroom. She snapped the hair tie that kept her bun secure; and let her waves fall. With a final glance in the mirror she opened her door and smiled brightly. Victor just stared at pure beauty. She was both beautiful and sexy in that dress. She was turning him on just standing there. He shook his head and came back to her eyes and said, "You look stunning. Are you ready for a walk?"

"Yes I am."

Alexandra blushes and does a little turn, the dress flowing around her. The dress hugged her in all the right places. "What do you think?"

"It's amazing," He says.

He holds his arm out for her and she gladly accepts. He takes her on a tour of the mansion as they head out. Now that it's daylight she can see the beauty of his lands. They walk to the flower garden which is almost magical with roses and carnations. Exotic and domestic flowers every where she looked.

The garden was beautiful; her favorite scents permeated in the air. She twirled along the path, her hair whipping around her. Her golden brown hair shimmered in the sun; her skin was glowing as she bent down. Alexandra plucked a pink Lilly from a patch of white ones. It was unique like her. She tucked it behind her ear and looks at him. "Gorgeous," He said.

He walked up and gave her a light kiss still full of passion.

"I'm glad you like it," He said, "It's a very special place."

He looked around at how beautiful the garden was this year. He was seeing things differently now. Alexandra blushed as his lips met hers.

"I love it here. It is so beautiful Victor."

Her eyes sparkled as she danced around him, the hem of her dress brushing against his suit.

"Yes it is," He said following her movement.

She was beautiful and with the sun shining in her hair and was loose in the wind and beautiful.

"I would like to suggest that we go to the city tonight. We would have to leave at 3 in the morning to make it in on time. It's up to you my dear."

A brilliant idea swirled in the back of her mind.

"How about we head to the city around 1 pm this afternoon. I have a favorite restaurant in Manhattan, we can stop for dinner. I can have have Jerry set a reservation. Then we can head to your place or mine."

She grabbed his hands, placing one on her waist and then took a step back hoping he knew this dance. With a smile, he took her hand and started to dance with her.

"That's a great idea my dear. And about this dance, I'm 1100 years old. I know almost all of them."

He twirled her around and pulled her close.

"Sadly we will need to stay at my place. With me turning my back on the competition will change things. You will be safe that I can promise."

She smiled as she raised up on her tiptoes to press her red stained lips to his.

"Are you reading my mind now or do my facial expression give away my thoughts? You can protect me at home but what about when I leave for work. I can't explain bodyguards. But Ashley if you would allow it; I can pass off as a new assistant."

"Ashley likes you," Victor agreed, "But you will have six more women to guard you. They will be ready in the morning. They will be your bodyguards."

He would take no chances with her safety. He smiled when she kissed him. Her lips were so soft. He surprised her and dipped her with a deep kiss. Alexandra giggled as he dipped her.

"Victor seven women, do I really need so many? How would I explain them to my employees."

She didn't want to upset him but she could explain a new assistant and 3 to 4 interns but seven was impossible. Victor pondered on what she said and the countered with, "Four bodyguards including Ashley with two cleaning guards in disguise."

He hugged her and said, "I want you safe."

She chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Okay Victor you win. I will allow the guards to be around but only Ashley may be in my office during meetings. They are confidential."

She liked Ashley so it would not be so bad having Ashley following her around.

"I usually always win," He said smiling, "You are a part of my life now. Everything you see is yours as it is mine. You have brought me back to happiness. I hope I do the same for you."

He looked around around the estate with new found life and said, "When you are ready we will head back to the city and around good dinner tonight."

"We can go now dear. And I am so happy that I am in your life. You make me happy like no one else can. After work I will be going out shopping for a new wardrobe."

She kisses him deeply and wraps her arms around his neck.

"So are we a couple Mr.Atreides?"

"Well," he said smiling, "It looks that way. I will go and tell Hugo."

Victor said taking her hand. They started walking towards the house. He could not wait to start this new life with her. "I hope you enjoy it here."

Alexandra smiled as her fingers entwined with his. She felt like her emotions were ready to explode. She was falling in love with him, maybe she already was in love with him. Her shoulder bumped his arms as they walked back. He felt completely at ease with her. He raised an eyebrow when she bumped him and then he laughed. No woman had ever gotten to laugh with his heart. He held the door for her and watched her walk in. He liked watching her walk from behind.

"I will go get the limo my dear."

That was the first time she had heard him truly laugh. She wanted to go every where he went but she had to tend to the reservation.

"Ok you do that and I will call the restaurant. Jerry is good but sometimes he messes up. And I would rather handle our dinner plans myself."

Hugo was in his room reading when Victor knocked on the door.

"Hugo," Victor said, "Please go and get the limo ready. Alexandra and I are going to the city early tonight."

He nodded and said, "Yes sir."

He then went to Ashley and said, "You are being assigned to guard Alexandra. Find six more of our best assassins and report to the penthouse at 5 am."

Her eyes were bright with excitement as this was her first assignment. After that he walked to the front door and awaited his amazing guest to join him. Alexandra walked toward the main foyer, rapidly speaking french. Each syllable pronounced expertly. "Oui. Une réservation pour six ce soir. Non, sous Pierce. Merci."

She hung up as she approached Victor. Le Bernardin was one of the best restaurant Manhattan. The chef just conveniently worked for her grandmother as a child. Victor smiled when she approached. He opened the door before his butler could and said, "After you my lady."

Hugo already had the limo in front of the mansion. He walked out before her and opened the door. He helped her in and Hugo took off towards New York City. Victor was looking forward for his new life with Alexandra. He had loose ends to tie up as the society would probably react, but they had a few days before they could do anything.

12