The Society Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll try my best. I know it's important for the long term. I'll calm down a little."

"Just a little, for a few days. We'll need your aggression soon enough. I'll leave you to your work then."

"Okay Fran. Take it easy out there."

"Very funny."

***

"How's it going, Kodi?"

Ethan had just finished another long day working with Alyssa, going to meetings, and trying to perfect the new security protocols before presenting them to the General and his agents, and was actually a little tired. His job never seemed to end, and although he usually would work and tinker with other projects at night, he considered just going to sleep early. But as he deactivated the force field, he quickly realized someone else had beat him to it.

"Huh? What's going on?"

Kodi quickly leapt up, scratched her afro, and rubbed her eyes as she was just realizing that she fell asleep on the bed. She didn't have any sense of how long it was or what time it was, except for the fact that he was back. That showed her it was the end of the day, but she still couldn't remember when she fell asleep. As she stretched her arms over her head and groaned loudly, her dark brown eyes glanced around the room, and quickly reminded her of the mess she had made during the day. There were balled up papers everywhere, with scribbles all over them. Amazingly, it was even more paper than last time, and she hoped it didn't bother him. Besides the mess, however, she felt pretty good, with no back pains after a much-needed nap.

"So you just don't know how to work without making a complete mess, do you? That's your true weakness?"

"Some say it's a weakness, I consider it a strength. Hard work is hard work, as long as it gets done."

"Well, next time, work hard neatly. It doesn't take a lot to fold and stack papers."

"I know, I was thinking of doing that before I kind of fell asleep."

"The work's tiring you out a bit?"

"Kind of, yea." Kodi replied as she nodded.

"I thought so. The readings from your collar indicated an unusual calm in your vitals recently, compared to before."

"I mean this isn't the easiest thing to figure out. You were right, conceptually it might have been a great idea, but putting it into practice is an entirely different thing. I'll figure it out, but I just haven't yet."

"Well I didn't expect it to be the easiest work to finish, and it's not going to happen overnight. It'll take some patience. Take your time and pace yourself, you'll get it eventually." He said as he looked right into her pools of brown with his blue eyes. However, unlike before, it didn't look like a glare of intimidation or even a cold glare. It was more of a look of reassurance, and brought with it a strange sense of comfort she wasn't used to.

"I know, I was just excited about it before, and I really want it to work."

"It will, just give it a little time. Look, why don't you get some sleep in the sedation pod? It'll help ease your thoughts and help you work more efficiently."

"I guess that wouldn't be a bad idea. Okay then."

He walked over to calibrate the pod for Kodi's slumber. As he did, Kodi suddenly realized that he wouldn't want to sleep with all this mess around, and started to pick up the pieces of papers before he came back. He returned to the sight of her bending over to try and clean up, giving him a good view of her round ass as the t-shirt hiked up her back. He found it more and more difficult to resist looking at her voluptuous body by the day, and was now merely giving her brief glances or timing his gazes so she wouldn't notice. Even though she had noticed, plenty of times.

"Oh no, don't worry about that. I'll clean it up."

"Are you sure? I can do it."

"I know, but it's fine. I'll handle it."

"Okay, well before you do, at least take these." Kodi handed him a few sheets of paper that weren't balled up or crumbled. They did have scribbles on them, but the notes were legible.

"It's the original blueprints you gave me, plus some notes that I did manage to take down in the midst of all this craziness. These should be useful, or at least let you know where I'm at so far." She said as she gave him a look of wide-eyed innocence.

"Thanks, I'll take a look at it tomorrow. The pod's ready for you, go ahead and get in."

"Okay I will." As she trotted over to the pod, Ethan stopped cleaning up the papers and looked back to gaze at her big plump ass and thighs as it bounced and jiggled with every step she took. He had felt it on his hands briefly when he spanked her, and was enamored with how soft and plump it was even then. In fact, it was the brevity of those moments that made him want more of her body.

He quickly went back to picking up papers as she climbed in the sedation pod and looked back at him. Kodi figured he was looking at her body again, especially if the other times he perused her body gave any indication. She had a lot to think about as she fell asleep, but also needed the time to clear her head, and just relax. It was difficult to do for someone in her predicament, and with her past, but she tried her best, and the pod made it a bit easier.

***

Over the next few days, things in the Society moved almost like clockwork. The day-to-day occurrences always had a consistency from the beginning, but with all of the changes, eventful moments, and uncertainty, there was a shift that had occurred in the Society from consistent to hectic.

Some people were on edge, worried about what the future held for them in their quaint, seemingly perfect utopia. Others, especially the agents, struggled to accommodate and adjust to the new changes, such as the increased security patrols that happened after Kodi boarded the space station. They were working harder than ever, and most of them lost hours of sleep they had before. Being the primary defense between the Society and outside threats, their job was paramount and therefore couldn't be compromised in the slightest. Citizens on the space station started to see their black uniforms more often than ever before, which brought about a sense of comfort and safety, while the agents adjusted to their hours, altered their sleep patterns, and helped maintain order.

Elsewhere, Ethan met with the mechanics division and the medics way more often than usual, bringing them ideas for new technologies and devices, inspired by Kodi's innovative mindset and sharp eye for unique solutions to difficult problems. It took them a little while to adjust to the work they were doing, but they eventually caught up and began making some progress.

Of course, this meant more work for Alyssa, who luckily was getting up at reasonable times to prepare for tedious and difficult work days. With new technologies, new security protocols being produced, and different schedules to account for, the amount of data and paperwork on Ethan's desk increased exponentially. They were busier than they'd ever been, and barely had time for words. At the same time, however, Alyssa felt more at ease with their working relationship than ever before. She was still curious about Fran and The General's endgame, but gave it time and simply forgot about it while she finished this work with Ethan.

While Alyssa worked with Ethan, The General tried his best to take Fran's advice, treating his agents with a little softer touch, at least for him. He was still assertive, but to him it was a drastic improvement from before, and none of his agents left his office sobbing or looking sad. Fran checked on him once or twice to make sure he was doing well, but otherwise stayed in her quarters and tried to past the time while Marshall slept. She greatly anticipated his return, but part of her worried that something with the cryogenic process would go wrong. It was still an experimental technology, so the risk factor was still there. She knew her trepidations would only be quelled when he awakened again and climbed out of the pod. Until then, she tried to relax.

Kodi's trepidations remained as well, but were quelled by her commitment to the work, and her determination to work through the intricacies of the Phantom Link. Despite Ethan's coy nature, she knew that he saw promise in the concept. Otherwise, he wouldn't have given her new assignments and proceeded to the next step. If he really didn't like it, he would've told her right then and there and been done with it. She knew a prototype was within reach, after figuring out how the CPU would be configured and how it would be integrated with the hardware.

Like much of her technology, this was an ambitious and unique project, and therefore provided its own unique challenges. However, that only fueled her fire, and kept her going as she studied and took note after note. Having access to different materials, as well as taking his advice and not rushing through it too much, allowed her to work at a more efficient pace and concentrate. Her burgeoning questions, desires, and fears simmered, but were overtaken by her focus on the project.

Ethan appreciated the consistency that overtook the Society, especially since a lot of the changes happened because of his orders. It was good to see people working hard, citizens feeling a little safer, and progress being made. His focus, however, still remained on Kodi primarily, for a number of different reasons. He constantly made sure to check her vitals, and check-in on her at the end of the day. He kept his distance though, so that she could work her magic. Her mind was unique, imaginative, and capable of solving problems that few people, if any in the Society could. It wasn't until three days went by that he finally wanted to see where she was at with the research.

"Kodi?" He said as he deactivated the force field."

"Yes, sir?" She looked up at him with warm brown eyes, fatigued but without an ounce of quit in them.

"Have you made any progress?"

"I think I have. I think you'll like it too." Kodi said with a slight smile as she gathered the right papers together.

"Okay, we'll see. Let me take a look."

Kodi stacked them neatly as she could, and handed them to him, the original blueprints for the sedation pod and sensory drone on the top. As he skimmed through them, he noticed there were more detailed blueprints for the Phantom Link in the stack, while the rest of them were devoted to research on figuring out the CPU and its connection to the user's body.

"This is great work, Kodi."

"You really think so?" She said as she bounced up and down a little.

"Yes, it is. You've identified not only the CPU, but the complex neural connection that will need to take place in order for the...device to-

"I thought it was the Phantom Link?"

"I never agreed to that."

"But you like it." She said with a smirk.

"Whatever it's going to be called, this is definitely progress. Next is to figure out the design for the hardware, which it seems you've started on, and which pieces will work with the CPU and software the best."

"Sounds like we're getting closer to a prototype." Kodi said excitedly.

"Might be."

"I think it's gonna be really cool."

"It's a step in the right direction. We're moving towards something really interesting. I'll take a closer look at these and figure out where to go next after my analysis. But good job, Kodi."

"Thanks." Kodi said as she bounced again, making her large breasts bounce slightly against the fabric and her own body. Ethan had noticed this a few times since their discussion began, and it was gradually building a tent in his pants, until it grew to a bulge that he was struggling to ignore.

"Alright, Kodi, let's go ahead and clean up the place so you can get ready to go to sleep."

"Okay."

After they finished cleaning up, Kodi sat on the bed, and was about to ask one more thing about her research, when Ethan walked up to her and began kissing her deeply, her soft full lips pressed against his for the first time.

His lips were pushing more firmly against hers, but she felt the same tickle and warmth that his beard gave her breasts and pussy on her lips now. As he began kissing her, she also felt him pulling her shirt up and freeing her breasts as they dangled and plopped against her body. He took one in his free hand and squeezed it firmly while his other hand lay at her waist, pulling her deeper into his kiss. With all these sensations happening at once, it took her a minute to overcome the sudden electricity of the pleasure and finally push him back and scoot away a little.

"Wait, wait! Just...hold on a second." She said, struggling to get the words out through her panting."

"Are you going to tell me you don't like this, Kodi? You don't like the way that feels?"

"I...didn't say that..."

"Cause it feels like you do like it, a lot actually."

"I don't-ohhh yes..." Kodi's sentence transitioned to a long moan as he started rubbing her pussy, after his hand traveled up and down her thigh, teasing her the whole time. She couldn't ignore the wetness that was building in between her legs, and apparently neither could he, as he began rubbing deeper and deeper into her moist pussy. The kiss along with massaging her breasts had turned her slight warmth into a sea of wetness. He stayed there, steady hands rubbing her wet slits, traversing up and down without changing his tempo drastically. His control of the rhythm made her body shudder with every stroke of his hand. She regained as much control over herself as she could, and gave an ultimatum, knowing he needed this as much as her.

"I just don't want you to hurt me anymore. I don't want that, the...pain."

"Did it hurt the other times? You liked those too right?"

"You know you've made things hurt before. I want to make sure that doesn't happen again." She said as she moaned through his continuing strokes of her wet pussy.

"It won't. I won't do that stuff anymore." He said as he began pushing her back on the bed, after lifting her shirt up over her afro to completely free her large breasts.

As she fell back, her breasts laid against her body, but he wasted no time grabbing them and squeezing them with his firm strong grip, massaging them as he did before. Her large brown nipples were already hardening, and were brought to full hardness after he began to pinch and twist them around his fingers, eliciting moans from her lips. As he stimulated her sensitive nipples in his fingers, he dove his face in her neck, the parts that weren't covered by the collar, giving it intense, aggressive kisses and licking it hard. His beard in particular felt good against her neck, the warmth of it nuzzling against her while he kissed and kissed.

The warmth and prickly feeling only intensified as he traversed down her in between her big soft breasts. He isolated one hard nipple at a time, and drew it deep in his mouth, sucking and pulling on them hard with his mouth. He would pull one and stretch it as far as he felt he could, before letting it go and moving on to the next one. Each time Kodi would moan loudly, and began pushing his face into her bosom, almost as if it felt empty every time his mouth or hands would let go of her nipples or breasts. She was dripping wet now, and could feel her juices flowing down her moist dark lips.

As if that wasn't enough already, he increased the speed of this pattern, and eventually began quickly sucking and pulling on her hard nipples, so fast and hard that Kodi could hear the slurping noises over her loud moans. One of her hands grabbed his head and tried to mimic his quick rhythm, pushing him harder onto her nipples, while the other gripped the sheets tighter and tighter, as she braced for a strong release. She expected to have it happen like last time, where he rubbed her pussy while doing this until she orgasmed. But her nipples were being sucked with such an intensity that it wasn't necessary, and she eventually couldn't resist it anymore.

"Ohhh fuuuck!"

Her hips bucked and her grip on the sheets became like a vice-grip as her pussy began pulsing and expelling a slew of juices, while he held her nipples tight in his mouth, never letting go as she was forced to ride the intense wave of her orgasm until it was over. His continued nipple stimulation only prolonged the orgasm, and intensified it until she finally began coming down, breath heavily and panting while a wet spot formed in between her legs. He finally let go of her nipples.

However, instead of the usual, where she would be spent and he would let her recover before taking her to the sedation pod, he began kissing and licking down her body, until his face was in front of her wet hot sex, which was still pulsing with a throbbing clit even after her seemingly relentless orgasm.

"Wait, I'm not sure if I can..."

"You want more, don't you? You can take it."

"Yes, I want more, please..." Kodi nodded and moaned as she ran her hands through his black hair and tried to push his face forward, signaling to Ethan that she was indeed ready for more. With so much wetness already being produced, when he started licking and sucking on her engorged labia, the slurping sounds she heard before were even louder. He pulled her lips and sucked on them hard before they slipped out of his mouth, before repeated the same pattern.

Kodi reveled in the pleasure. She had been thinking about all of these sensations since the last time she felt them, and only brought those thoughts to a halt because of the focus her work demanded. But now that was done, and there was very little to subsume her desires. They were free to erupt, and be acted on now.

"Yes, please don't stop, I'm already close again..."

Kodi moaned and begged to him while he began giving her long strokes up and down her dripping pussy, pressing firmly against her. She felt every stroke, her lips becoming incredibly sensitive as he sucked on them after the strokes of his tongue. She took deep breaths as she felt another orgasm approaching, brewing from deep within her. As her legs began to squirm with the pleasure, he grabbed each of her thighs and held her down, then increased the speed of his licking and sucking. He dove his face deep into her wetness, enveloping every inch in his beard, and sucked on her clit hard.

It only took a few times of this before she was cumming hard again, all over his face. Despite the amount of juices she was releasing, he never let up, holding his position on her pussy and hard clit as her body shook and shuddered with pleasure, her cries louder than before. Wave after wave of pleasure came and went, as she was swept up in its titillating intensity. Ethan finally let go and her orgasm began to subside, although she still felt it even while coming down, breathing heavily and trying to regain her senses.

She felt him kissing back up her body, his beard's texture altered by her sweet juices, simultaneously prickly and slippery while he traversed from her pussy, to her stomach, her breasts and back to her face, kissing her again. She tasted herself on him, which was an odd sensation, although satisfying considering the salacious state she was in. She suddenly pulled away when she felt something warm, smooth, and rigid pressed against her thigh, and realized it his penis. She had noticed a bulge in his pants before, but this was the first time she actually felt it.

"Wait, are you...going to put that inside me?" Kodi moaned softly. She could feel it almost pulsing against her thigh, and knew he probably needed release just as she had.

"Would you want that?" He replied softly.

"I'm not sure, I don't want it to-

"I'll be careful, I'll go slow. Don't worry."

"Okay, it's okay then."

The tone in his voice sounded trustworthy, and she knew her pussy was begging for more stimulation, she wasn't finished yet. He slid backwards, his hard dick sliding off her thigh and facing her dripping dark slits. Ethan was rock hard, and his was dripping pre-cum himself. Having made Kodi cum multiple times, and sucking and licking much of her body caused a build-up within him that was finally being released, causing a long string of pre-cum to ooze onto the bed. He slowly and carefully pushed his rigid member inside, inch by inch. They both moaned as the juices produced from Kodi's previous orgasms made for an incredible lubricate, making it slippery enough for his dick to slip right in. Kodi pushed back as he made it halfway inside.