All Comments on 'The Society Ch. 05'

by Barno

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing, good to see you back

Love your series and this chapter was very good. Glad to see you're still writing them.

xploring96xploring96almost 7 years ago

I love the Society and your series. Love all the power you give to women, black men and trannys. Complete roll reversal where regular societies least powerful take charge. Just wish there was a spot at the bottom of the hierarchy for bottom faggot bitches. If it ever happened I would be first in line on my knees for these sexy people.

Please write more. Either this series or or a new story with powerful dominant women with huge cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Well Done!

Well written. I enjoyed all five chapters, and hope to see this story line continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great...Need More

this is another great chapter that not only builds a great fantasy realm but also merges it with hardening sex. these always bring me to the edge of my seat and send me grabbing for tissues too. i look forward to the next chapter...hopefully soon.

Joann69Joann69over 3 years ago

Incredible love the story, would love to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kinda interesting series

Barno constructed a universe that appears very different from my reality. It is at the least an excuse for extraordinarily beautiful / sexy dominant women to have bi-sexual sex with women, black studs and white male sissy trannies.

One positive about Barno’s universe. None of these characters will reproduce offspring to carry on the madness. The white female dominants only want black studs not white or bi-racial and white male sissies are only slaves. None of the older matriarchs have kids.

The recruitment methods are interesting and probably used by CIA and other three letter agencies.

Barno did not spend enough of the story writing why the black studs submitted to the white women. Just not believable. Kinda racist approach is subtly in the story.

The main plot conflict is a weird little Junior High popularity contest between two women. It is interesting how the conflict plays out using rape and BDM tactics. Maybe if women ruled the world murder and deadly wars would be replaced by fisting the sissy of your enemies. No carpet bombing or nuclear weapons just fucking your enemies without letting them orgasm. Hmmmmm the tragedy of the cumming war for Supreme Madam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome had me so hot would have loved being thier sissy please continue with it

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

Typical I get into a really great story and it never gets finished

I hope they come back and finish it

IjijizazIjijizazabout 1 year ago

When is the next part?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous