The Society Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDMatton
JDMatton
30 Followers

His skin begins to greyen, becoming thicker and coarser, rivets and wrinkles of the skin spreading over his body like cracks in cement.

His shoulders, biceps, and forearms balloon, his suit stretching and adjusting to the muscle growth taking his body by storm. His neck thickens, veins pulsing outwards, as his facial structure morphs into a snout, his eyelids fattening over his dark irises, and a single broad horn grows out of his skull, pointing vehemently into the air.

Where a large man once stood, a humanoid rhino towered, his raw muscled form pressing out against his suit, his eyes glaring down at me, as I stand, unable to move.

"No transformation for me, impure little runt? How can you fight me as a human?"

A deep hoarse voice rumbled from the rhino's mouth, as he stood posed to charge.

I am unable to speak, instead, I glare stupidly at the beast before me.

And I had once thought my Therian form was large and intimidating, but this guy- is a monster.

Before I could take another breath, Edan charges.

Finally my body springs to life as the threat comes inches to me.

As Edan takes a hearty swing to my skull I quickly duck and side-step out of his charge.

Go for the weak points.

I quickly follow up, as the rhino whirls around, stepping close, throwing a punch out- aiming for those thickly lidded eyes.

He easily knocks my punch away, and I gasp as he shoulder checks me.

I hit the metal flooring with a loud clang on my back.

Edan dives for a tackle.

Move or he's going to have you pinned!

A voice screamed in my head, and I roll out of his trajectory.

The crowd before us lets out a wave of "oo's" as I clamor unsteadily to my feet.

"C'mon Edan! Take down the inbred!"

A male voice shouted from the crowd that I could not directly detect where it came from.

More than likely: Reece.

Edan snarled at me.

"You're a slippery son-of-a-bitch."

He charged out at me again, and suddenly I hear Dan's voice in my head:

Bigger guys like Edan have a hard time keeping up with your stamina and agility.

Use their momentum and body mechanics with the intent of pinning them down.

I take a deep breath, and this time, as he barrels at me, I stand my ground.

He goes for a punch to the stomach.

I quickly side-step and snatch his wrist as he's throwing it.

I could see his sense of balance become disturbed.

I twist his wrist and use his momentum, move to place my hand on the base of his shoulder to pin his arm-

stars dance over my vision as his other arm elbows me in the skull.

The force of the hit sent me stumbling backwards, and I cry out.

"Nice try runt!"

He shouted, as he whirls around and sends one of his almost concrete fists across my face.

My vision blackens for moments.

I feel my feet leave the ground, and my body meets the cold metal with what felt like the force of a gunshot. If my shoulder hadn't protected my head in my fall, I would have surely been knocked unconscious.

I hear cheers within the crowd before us that felt as if to be miles away, barely audible against the expanse of the horizon.

I groan, my brain pounding against my skull, hot wires of pain wracking over it like a pair of hands squeezing. I manage to pull myself up with my forearms, steadying my weight on them as I attempt to catch my breath.

I hack out a wad of blood and saliva onto the metal floor.

Opening my eyes, I see my opponent looming before me.

He glared down to me, an expression of victory clear in those dark emerald eyes.

"You just won't stay down will ya'? I'll give it to you, you have determination for a human."

I suck in a quivering breath, attempting to ignore the pain crashing against my skull. Blood drools slowly from my nose and a cut that was etched into my cheek from his punch.

He cracked his knuckles, his arms were erect at his sides.

"Now, concede or I'll make sure you won't get up for the next week."

I close my eyes.

You feel it within you, don't you? You feel that power underneath your skin awaiting to be set free.

I find myself once again standing in Andrew's bathroom, glaring at the humanoid bull that stood in the reflection.

I feel the memories of growing up with Andrew flood my thoughts, but I forcibly reject them and the emotion that enticed them.

That is not my life. This is my life, this beast standing before me. No, not a beast. It was me. My reflection.

"Come out!"

I scream at it.

"I'm unwanted among these people. They don't care and never will care about me. But we need to show them just how much I am one of them. COME ON."

I groan as I feel fur sprout over my body. The muscles in my arms convulse as they begin to swell in size.

Yes, come on.

Suddenly Edan's voice breaks through my thoughts, piercing loudly in my ears.

"Concede runt!"

I open my eyes, breaking away from my reflection and feel my transformation begin to subside.

He now stands directly over me, prepared to attack.

I close my eyes, returning to the mirror.

I tense my body, willing for my transformation that was slipping away to stay.

"If I can't face him, how will I ever save her?"

I echoed in the small bathroom, staring at my reflection, into the green of my irises shining from the skull of the bull. It was like the apparition of myself was considering me, thoughtfully.

"What?"

The eyes said.

And once again I hear Jason's final words.

I have never met a human like you, you helped me nonetheless if it was a mistake you knew you were making- and its more than I could ever say for myself.

My fingernails grit against the metal of the floor as I strain my body.

"Can you fucking hear me? CONCEDE!"

Edan's voice attempting to break through the trance I held in my mind, but I rejected it.

My kind need people like you, Alex.

Suddenly my heart was pounding against my chest, I could almost feel my blood as it surged through my veins.

Suddenly the voice that blared viciously and deeply against my vocal cords and out of my mouth was an animal's.

"No."

I kick out, slamming my foot forcibly into Edan's groin.

He cried out, his hoarse voice reverating through the courtyard around us.

I could feel raw power and strength begin to course through my muscles.

I quickly follow up with a punch directly into his right eye, causing him to let out a beastial roar of agonizing pain.

Suddenly, I was almost as tall as Edan.

Before he can react, I take his arms and head and stiffly trap him in a lock.

He wheezes in breath, groaning, resisting, but I tighten my lock on his limbs.

Another roar of pain.

"Concede."

I say, the increased deepness and hoarseness of my voice rumbling my vocal cords.

"Fuck you."

He choked out.

I tighten my lock on his arms, forcing them into even more of an unnatural position.

"Concede. Or I'll break your fucking arms. Don't think I won't."

The crowd that had been once cheering on Edan, was in silence at the scene before them.

My heart pounded in my throat.

"Concede!"

I scream.

Suddenly I feel Edan's attempt of resisting cease, and his body relaxes.

"I concede."

I hear him hiss.

I throw the rhino away from me, the force and strength of my throw catching me off guard, and I send him onto his knees.

I look down to myself, to my body that stretched tightly against my suit, at the fur on my arms and legs.

I brush my hands over a broad snout that extended from my facial features, and trail my hands over two horns that arced from my skull.

Suddenly I hear Captain Hodkins voice:

"Alex Garren is the winner."

Edan clamors heavily to his feet, turning to face me.

From his sullen animal eyes, I see fury.

He was gripping his crotch, pained.

"He fought dirty. You can't possibly accept that as a victory."

Hodkins considers Edan with a skeptical eye for a moment, before saying,

"Alex will also be receiving twenty points towards graduation for the display of advantageous placement of Therian transformation in order to accomplish strategic subduel of his opponent."

I glare at Captain Hodkins.

Twenty points?

That was enough to place me above the middle of the class.

I felt a sudden swell of respect for the man in that moment, as the class stood in silence before us, watching as the inbred Therian that possessed the powers of their respected commander was receiving praise and reward.

Captain Hodkins gave me a subtle nod, and turned to face the group.

In my peripheral vision, I see Edan lumber towards the crowd to resume his position next to his two comrades.

Peering over the crowd of Therians, I see Sal and Dan grinning at me, their faces flushed with excitement and pride.

The Captain's voice called over the recruits:

"Next!"

. . .

"You did it-you did it-you did it!"

Sal cried, and to my surprise, she wraps her arms around me. Standing in my bull form, I towered over her average 5"8' height, and she wrapped her arms over my stomach.

"Incredible job."

Dan said, brushing his fingers gently over a bruise on his jawline. He had just finished his sparring match with one of the recruits. He turned out to be the victor, but his opponent had put up a decent fight. Dan hadn't even had to use his Therian form.

"You too."

I say, I held out my hand for a high five, but he eases past it and gives me a solid smack on the buttocks.

"That form does wonders for that ass."

I look over to Sal, and she was giving us a curious look. She decidedly pushed her curiosity off to the side because she looked off into the crowd of Therians surrounding the current sparring match, from where we stood several yards off to the side.

"I don't think your fight with Edan helped your relationship much."

She said flatly, gesturing with her head to where him and his friends stood among the crowd.

They were attempting to be discreet, but they were clearly casting loathsome glances in our direction.

"Yeah..."

I agree, watching as Edan's body begins to slightly deflate as he returns to his human form.

Suddenly I realized something.

"Guys,"

I begin, with a nervous chuckle.

Sal and Dan look at me.

"How do I change back?"

They erupt into laughter.

. . .

Graduation day was drawing nearer, as my training continued to progress into my second month in the Therian headquarters. Becoming more familiar with my bull form, I participated with my fellow recruits with their training sessions, being especially careful to avoid Edan, Reece and Jace, who seemed to almost prepare to attack with my presence in the same room.

I felt something developing within Dan and I's relationship, something more than our occasional oral sex and foreplay.

I found myself more accepting of his public displays of affection, I also noticed that he was spending increasingly more time with me, and I in return also sought out his solitary company more often.

"Damn, your sex drive must be in high gear or something."

He chuckled after a one on one training session after dinner, as I pressed his naked and wet body against the tile of the shower room, as our kissing grew in intensity.

But was it just that?

He seemed to be on my mind constantly and seeing him at lunch or when the recruits got dressed in the morning jolted my chest with warmth and excitement.

I couldn't push aside these feelings towards him that were taking my body by force.

I was falling in love with the guy.

As I lay restless on my top bunk, I contemplated admitting my feelings to him.

So- what, are we an item now?

He was more than ready to start our relationship after the day we met.

But I feared the commitment and possibly damaging the friendship we have built that would entice with a serious relationship with him.

One of the only friendships I have in this place.

I thought glumly, my emotions wracking my body with anxiety, denying me of any sleep.

Decidedly, I give up on the possibility of sleep coming to me, slip out of bed, dress into my uniform, and head towards the training courtyard to work my anxiety out of me.

Checking one of the clocks in the hallway, it was three a.m.

I step into the courtyard, my body still accustomed to my warm covers and chilled by the gush of the AC, and transform into my bull form.

I take to the weightlifting section and busy myself with benches, squats and abs, piling on more and more weight, working my powerful Therian body until my muscles began to numb and ache.

I slam down my deadlift bar, heaving in gasps of breath.

Suddenly the memory of Dan slapping my ass a few days ago when I had fought Edan abruptly comes to mind.

That form does wonders for that ass.

Seeing his smile, his toned body shaped against his suit, I found myself chubbing.

I groan, running my hands anxiously down my snout.

God,

I thought.

What am I going to do?

I headed out of the courtyard, trying to push Dan from my mind.

What would I even say to him?

I think, as I push open the door to the locker room, and transform back into my human form.

To my surprise, I hear a shower running, a thick fog of humidity and moisture fixed steadily in the air.

I didn't expect anyone to be up at this hour, they must be early birds.

I walk into the locker room and step over to my locker.

I strip naked from my suit, shove it into the locker and grab my towel.

But as I approached the shower room, my sense of smell picks up something in the air, that grew in strength as I approached the room, where the shower continually ran loudly.

It was a thick smell, intensely husky and pungent.

My heart suddenly jolted to life in my chest, pounding against my ribs. Warmth and excitement burns through my body.

Whatever the smell was, I liked it. It was intoxicating. I took in deep whiffs as I step into the shower room.

And there stood Edan, his bare back held against the tiled wall of the shower, his facial expression pressed with the anguish of pleasure.

Reece stood before him, steadily stroking Edan's cock.

My heart wracked against my throat at the sight of Edan's staggeringly monstrous cock. Thick angry veins protrude the shaft, leading to a massive uncut mushroom head that flared with an angry purple. His human cock was the size of my bull form cock.

Reece's cock on the other hand was considerable- a bit bigger than Dan's, but nowhere near the donkey cock Edan was packing.

The two Therian's were making out passionately.

They were completely oblivious to their surroundings, and I stare transfixed at the scene before me.

Edan moaned against his friends mouth, slouching to even their height, as Reece works his comrade's cock with two hands. Edan lightly pelvic thrusts, his chest heaving, his body reverating with the pleasure that must be wracking through it.

Edan's balls had to be the size of golf balls, bouncing loosely and vigorously in his sack.

Suddenly a deep moan escapes Edan's throat as his cock bucks upwards and he ejaculates.

His eyes are squeezed shut from the intense pleasure of his orgasm.

His load splashes over the tiled floor, three, four and then five hefty pumps as the liquid gushes from his pulsating head and shaft.

Jesus Christ.

It was the most I had ever seen made by a person.

Edan grabs Reece's rigid and hard cock to return the favor-

and Reece suddenly glances up to me.

His face revolts in horror.

"Shit-Edan- the fucking bull."

Edan's dark and sheering eyes look to me.

I glance down to myself and see the full glory of my erection straining in the moist and humid air, my head swollen and dribbling with pre-come.

Edan looks down to my cock, and suddenly I see something shine in those dark green eyes. Whatever it was came and went within moments and he quickly tears his gaze from my junk.

Edan brushed Reece off, who stood glaring at me, his face flushed with red and noticeable embarrassment.

Edan snatches his towel from the shower room wall shelf, as if nothing had happened. Now relieved of his load, his monster of a cock drooped heavily in chub, cum slightly leaking from its head.

"Hope you enjoyed the show, impure twat."

Edan grumbled and he walks passed me, Reece quickly shuffling to follow. The musky scent became so intense being so near to him that my cock bucked upwards.

But as he passed me, I could sense his heartbeat speeding up as we brushed shoulders slightly at the doorway.

I watched as the men quickly walked away, whispering to each other, the scent of Edan's climax trailing behind them.

Unable to resist, I watch Edan's thick and round ass bob as he walked along, until he and Reece disappeared behind a different section of the locker room.

I walk over to a nozzle, and turn on the shower, stepping into the spray of hot water.

After a few moments, I hear the door of the locker room slam shut as they exit.

Promptly, I relieve my erection, unable to resist but think of Edan, his cock and balls, his body soaked with water, pelvic thrusting against Reece's grip, as pleasure surged through my body and I unload my balls onto the tiled floor.

JDMatton
JDMatton
30 Followers
12