All Comments on 'The Solitary Arrow Ch. 02'

by mack_the_knife

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another episode!

What luck! Thanks. I eagerly await more.

In the meantime, I will read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
left wanting more

you tale is wonderful and very imaginitive, it holds true to most of the stories and pictures i have seen of elfs and orcs. i cant wait to read more of this tale.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
The Saga continues...

Your writing reminds me of DELREY Fantasy books, that I read when I was younger. A pleasure to read, I have been almost totally drawn into their world. You have a few grammatical/spelling/gender errors in your story. Please correct them and resubmit, your tale is destined to be a classic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Intriguing

It was suggested to me, by a friend, to read these tales.I am glad that I have. They contain a mixture of magic,chivalry and good old derring do,and I can really reccomend them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Vivid

Very enjoyable story and characters. A gently progressing romance despite the brutality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck this

This is shit, that rape thing is disgusting

DavetheoneDavetheoneabout 12 years ago
Nice story

I liked this a lot.. Altough the rape was surprising

ShawnSwiftShawnSwiftover 11 years ago
You turned something potentially beautiful...

into something ugly. There was no rhyme or reason to the first half of this chapter, making it immensely disappointing. He could have helped her recover from her ordeal of near-rape just as easily as he did from her actual rape.

A good deal of your punctuation, especially in and around your dialogue, is wrong. A tag before dialogue should be punctuated: "she giggled and sighed before saying: 'you're a wonderful man.'" OR "'You're such a erroneous beast,'" she chided after taking in the turgid state of his manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Everyones a critic...

But a critic by definition is someone who have neither the talent, intellect or fantasy to create works of their own.

Who cares what a few isolated people think, this is excellent. The rape is a means to an end, a pace setter, thus not a means unto it self.

Overall an excellent story in an excellent series as evidenced by the number of reads and the points given.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Good Story!

I must say the beginning was quite gruesome. I would have much preferred if Harlen was able to rescue her prior to the orcs having their way. But since it has passed I don't care that much. Look forward to the next chapter.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
While the rape was awful,

It was realistic, and established the way things are in this reality between man, elf and orc. It also revealed more of Hyandai's capabilities and strengthened their feelings for each other; so I won't criticize it. But don't think we like it!

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Well written and dramatic

This must be very well written because I usually drop a story as soon as it becomes apparent that rape will take place. Here it is, the end of the chapter and I'm still reading. I would have left if there had been any level of actual revelry in the writing as opposed to just depicting the heinous crime. I'm not 100% sure why I can't stand it even in my more allowing moods but I figure why put up with it in my leisure reading when I can read about it happening for real in news feeds... always sad to remember that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ok...I'm mad now...

I can't friggin' believe that I just now found this story!

Can't wait to read more.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Author needs to their generals set on fire and slowly burned off

Fuck you piece of shit author. You didn't tag this as rape and now I hope everyone in your family is raped while you sit there impotent to watch before they are killed in front of you. Learn to fucking tag your stories you piece of shit. I dont want to read filth like this. I wish you the worst. Fuck you. I hope you suffer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful, the rape aside.

I have enjoyed reading this ENTIRE novel, beginning to end several times. To the authors credit, he weaves an enchanting, lively tale. To the Anonymous critic; vulgarity will get you nowhere and earn you undying enmity by all that read your review. If you can find no other way to express yourself save foul and putrid language, then kindly go elsewhere and...learn to spell, simpleton. The word is 'genitals' not 'generals'. The way it is written makes no sense but, one must always consider the source, n'est ce pas?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous