The Son-In-Law Affair

Story Info
Affair with son-in-law comes on quick and strong.
7.1k words
4.72
47.3k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story of my illicit relationship with my son-in-law. Enjoy.

My name is Sarah and at 60 I am far from my prime. I no longer receive the longing looks from young men in line at the grocery store. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bad looking. But age has a way of humbling us all. I still stay relatively fit with daily walks.

I stand at about 5'7" tall and 150 lbs. I'm not as skinny as I used to be, but I'm also not fat. I think I have nice legs and a decent butt. In the chest area I wasn't very blessed sporting only a B cup. My face is pretty and prior to the most recent decade of my life I was always attracting the attention of men my age and younger. My Lebanese background means that I have an olive complexion that is quick to tan and has held up rather well over the years.

I've never really dressed sexy. I'm definitely a conservative, understated Catholic woman. Up until when this story took place, I had only been with one other man, my husband of over 36 years. We live a very comfortable, albeit vanilla life. My husband, Tim, is a good man, but he isn't dynamic. He isn't a go getter.

Quite honestly, we are an odd pair as I have always been an aggressive, risk taker, seeking adventure. Maybe we balance each other out? In any case it has worked, but I've often wondered what life would have been like with a more take-charge kind of man.

Our sex follows suit with his personality. Conservative and boring. Missionary only and even then, only for very short times. Don't tell him that though. He's sure that he is a sexual tiger with amazing stamina and skills. I've often wanted more, but never even dreamed of pursuing anything with anyone else.

Regardless, I've lived a very happy life and besides the occasional sexy day dream I've never strayed. However, all that started to change last fall with my son-in-law, Dan.

Dan and my eldest daughter, Jamie, have been happily (as far as I know) married for a little over 11 years. Dan and Jamie are 39 and 35, respectively. They have two children that I adore and are a very close part of our lives. Jamie mostly stays at home these days, but is heavily involved in community activities. Dan is a doctor and an entrepreneur. He is one of those guys that lights up a room. He is charming, charismatic and amazingly humble despite his myriad of achievements throughout his career. After spending about 10 years after medical school and residency practicing in primary care, he started a slew of successful companies and lives the entrepreneur lifestyle. He stays incredibly fit with daily workouts, gym sessions, and competitive tennis.

Dan can do anything, he can fix anything, and he has the amazing ability of making each person he talks to feel like they are the only person in the world. With all of that he is also an absolutely beautiful specimen of a man. At about 6'2" and 190lbs of lean muscle he looks like a professional athlete. His medium complexion and dark hair that is now starting to show some salt and peppering complete a look that most any women would consider highly attractive. He is quite literally the perfect man and my daughter is lucky to have found him.

Throughout their marriage and preceding 2-year courtship Dan and I have had a very good relationship. We laugh and joke. He's helped teach me tennis and is always willing to come over and help me with some project or another that my husband isn't willing to help with. Although we are close, we've always maintained a degree of physical separation. We never really hugged or kissed each other on the cheek. It's not that I don't want to, but rather Dan never made the move to initiate so I figured he wasn't comfortable with something like that.

This all changed rather suddenly in November of 2021 in the most unassuming way.

On a particularly sunny fall morning for our part of the country, I was having breakfast at a local coffee shop with a girlfriend of mine. We were talking about a new book that we were both reading regarding Native American history when Dan came through the door with a laptop in his hands. He spotted me right away when he walked in and smiled, but he went up to the counter and placed his coffee order. Once it was ready, he came over to our table and said hi. The surprising thing was that when he did, he put his arm around me and casually pulled me in tight.

To say this was out of the ordinary would be an understatement. I think we might have hugged at his wedding, maybe. It's just not something we do. I was pleasantly surprised and found myself leaning in towards him naturally. I felt a type of electricity flowing through my body. At first, I chalked it up to how he just makes everyone feel so special, like you are the only person in the room, but then I realized that it excited me sexually in some small way. After exchanging pleasantries and asking seemingly genuine questions about the book we had on the table he found his own area of the coffee shop, opened his laptop, and started to work. He left before we did and just waved a quick "see ya later" before slipping out the door. I found myself thinking about the hug and interaction while I should have been focused on the conversation with my friend.

I bumped into him again a few days later at a community event and again out of the blue when we greeted each other we immediately moved in for another hug. This one lasted a little longer and the way his hand rubbed the small of my back sent tingles everywhere in my body and immediately I noticed that I was starting to get a bit wet between my legs. I know that he also felt something special too during that hug by the way he looked into my eyes. It wasn't an overly sultry kind of look, but a deep stare, almost a wonder. We again broke the hug and went our separate ways after some small talk, but I couldn't deny that there was something there, something exciting.

Later that evening, as I sat in my chair by the fireplace and read a book, my mind started to drift back to the day's events, particularly that hug and more specifically, my body's reaction to it. Just thinking about it brought the tingles back and I started to feel the flood of wetness hit my vagina. I then did something I rarely if ever do, I slipped my hand into my pants and started to gently play with my clit. Mind you, I never do this. I don't masturbate.

I would describe myself has having a somewhat low sex drive. I wouldn't categorize the sex that my husband and I have as great. Maybe average. He thinks he is some sort of Greek God in bed, but he's average at best from both a size and performance standpoint. He only lasts a few minutes and as a result I've only had a handful of very small orgasms throughout our marriage. As he is my first and only lover up until this point in my life that is all I knew. I just thought that was what sex was. The stuff from movies couldn't be real I told myself.

That night I didn't pleasure myself all the way to an orgasm. I just rubbed and explored and reveled in the wetness that I was relatively unfamiliar with. Although I didn't orgasm, I did get hot and horny enough to plant a seed in my mind. I wanted to play a little. To test the boundaries and see if Dan was experiencing the same sort of rush that I was.

I am a morning person and I knew that Dan was too, so the very next morning I texted him early, around 6am.

"Hi Dan! Sorry for the short notice, but I was wondering if you were free for lunch today? Tim is leaving this morning for the cabin for the rest of the week and I was planning on heading to the nursery to get some plants and bags of soil. I could really use your help unloading it from the car and in return I'd cook you lunch"

A few minutes later a reply came back, "Hey! I have an 11am meeting, but I'll head over afterwards to help you."

His text reply was very similar to all of the other texts I've received from him in the past. So, although it was friendly and very thoughtful, it left me a little deflated. I don't know what I expected. That he was just going to text, "Sure, I'll help and after lunch, I'll fuck your brains out", but I did expect a bit more.

In any case, the morning seemed to drag as I was nervously anticipating our lunch date. I did actually need to go to the nursery so as soon as Tim left for the cabin I loaded up and picked up a car full of heavy items that the crew at the nursery was nice enough to load into the car for me. I headed back home with butterflies in my stomach. Nervous and excited all at once.

Once home I quickly set about preparing a lunch of grilled chicken and a fresh salad. Once things in the kitchen were under control, I quickly went upstairs a took a quick shower careful not to get my hair wet. I had washed it the previous night so it was fine, but I wanted to make sure the rest of me was as fresh as possible. I picked out a black lace thong and a white sports bra to go under some black form fitting Lululemon yoga pants and matching white top.

Knowing how athletic Dan was I'd come to know from my daughter that he found women in running/yoga attire to be quite a turn on. The bonus for me was that it was also extremely comfortable and flattering to my figure so it definitely gave me a badly needed boost of confidence. I was so excited, but also so scared that I'd misinterpreted signals and that the feelings I'd experienced were purely unidirectional.

At long last, 12pm rolled around and like clockwork Dan pulled into the driveway in his big, white, truck. He climbed out in a pair of white tennis shoes, gray form-fitting joggers and a simple t shirt. I greeted him at the porch and my eyes were instantly drawn to his bulge. In his thin gray pants, the outline of his manhood was obvious. It took my breath away. He had to have known that those pants would be revealing. He was sending me a message. He pulled me close and into a tight hug. The feeling was absolutely unreal. My left thigh was pushed up tight against his crotch and I could clearly feel him through our pants. I ushered him inside and asked him if he'd like anything to drink.

"Sparkling water, please. I ran this morning so I need to make sure I stay hydrated for whatever comes up next on the schedule."

Right there my heart skipped a beat and I almost choked on my own water.

Dan broke the momentary silence with, "Well, should we go unload your car?"

I escorted him outside, but made sure to walk in front of him so that he would get a good look at my butt in my tight yoga pants. I stood by while Dan opened the trunk and started lifting 50lb bags of soil out like it was nothing at all. "You should really just have had me pick these up with my truck, Sarah. You could get more of them and not make a mess of your trunk. Sometimes size does matter." He said the last part with a wink and right then and there I started to get wet. As he was lifting the bags, I appreciated every ripple in his lean upper body muscle.

I stole several long glances at his penis through his pants. It was clearly visible. From what I could tell it looked absolutely delicious. Not huge, but substantial. I didn't care. It was Dan and I was, for some unknown and absolutely taboo reason, completely lusting for him. What he was packing was of little to no consequence for me. As long as it worked and lasted more than a minute, it would be better than what I was used to.

We finished up unloading and headed back in for a wonderful lunch. Dan made me laugh, as he always does. He made me feel like the most important person in the world. He asked me questions about the book I was currently working on and what was going on in my life, something my husband never did. After lunch, Dan helped me to clear and put away the dishes. I asked him what he had going on for the rest of the day and he said he had a couple hour break that he was going to use for some personal quiet time.

This was my shot and I knew it. He was too decent of a guy to make the first bold move outside of a hug so I took the initiative.

"How about you spend those two hours with me, quiet or not."

He dried his hands with the dish towel and looked me up and down and said, "I'd like that. What do you have in mind?"

With that I grabbed his hand, turned around, and pulled him towards the bedroom. He followed me in silence, but I hoped his eyes were glued to my ass. We barely made it through the doorway into my bedroom when he spun me around, put an arm around my waist and pulled me close. He brushed some of my hair out of my face and then gently grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. It was a kiss unlike any kiss I've ever had. Very quickly, our mouths were opening and our tongues were sliding over each other exploring the other's mouth. I've never been a fan of French kissing. My husband and I don't do it, but this was out of this world good.

It was exhilarating and so, so sexy. I found myself thrusting my tongue into his mouth, sliding it in around while welcoming his into mine. He gently sucked on my tongue, not hard, but enough that I knew that he was in control and that he had me. After a few seconds of that he started nibbling on my lip and then slowly began kissing his way down my neck. Up to this point, my hands were up on his shoulders, but as I tipped my head to the side, giving him unobstructed access to my neck and collar bone area, I let my hands drift down to his chest. So muscular and strong. I could feel the power and strength he possessed physically. It started to make my pussy tingle in anticipation, hoping some of that strength would be used on me for our mutual pleasure. Deep down, as much as I wanted him to please me, what I really wanted was to give him pleasure, to make him feel good and have him cum inside of me so that we could share in it together.

My mind started racing ahead to how it would feel and what we would do to each other so I reminded myself to stay in the moment and enjoy every sensation. I didn't know if this would be our only time together, so I wanted to make the most of it. I started to run my hands lower down his shirt, passing my thumbs over his nipples, on the way to his hard abs. The top I was wearing was tight, but it didn't give him much access to anything lower than my neckline so he stopped kissing lower and returned to my mouth while his hands ran down my back and rested on my butt.

He began to knead my butt between his hands. Squeezing each side gently and then more firmly. Then his left hand slid around my leg, over my hip, and onto my lower abdomen where it remained for a long second. Then, he slowly ran his fingers over the smooth material of my yoga pants and over my mound. As his fingers glided ever lower, he started to apply a bit more pressure, an expert's touch, as he hovered over where he estimated my clit to be. It was exquisite and sent shock waves throughout my body and then he ran his fingers even lower to my sex.

I'm sure he could feel the heat and I wondered if my wetness was coming through. I don't get quite as wet as I did in my younger days, but today was an exception. I hadn't been turned on like this in decades, maybe ever. A man I shouldn't want, and couldn't want, but at the same time was everything I wanted, was touching me in my most sensitive area. I almost collapsed into him with desire. Then his hand came back up again, glancing my clit on its round trip until his hand grabbed the bottom hem of my shirt.

In a deft move his two hands, one in front and one in back, lifted the shirt up, inverting it over my head and exposing my sports bra covered chest. As soon as the garment cleared my head, he looked right into my eyes, then glanced down at my breasts and in that moment, I was so self-conscious. I know men like big breasts and here I was, an old woman with a small pair. But I could tell the way he was looking at me, that he liked what he saw. He looked up at me he said, "Fuck you are sexy" and immediately palmed my left breast with his hand.

He teased the nipple a bit and said, "As much as I like it, I need to see you without this on" and he lifted it over my head. In a heartbeat, his mouth went straight for the top of my left breast while his hand squeezed my right. Then, his mouth hovered over my nipple. At first, he just blew onto it, and then he flicked it with his tongue, and finally he took it into his mouth and gently sucked on it. Not rough, just firm gentle pressure while his tongue swirled around it. After about 10 glorious seconds, he switched to the other and paid it the same courtesy.

While he was doing all of this, my hands continued a downward journey of their own. When I got to his hips, I paused and glanced down. My eyes were rewarded with one of the sexiest sights they have ever seen. I could clearly see the outline of his hardening cock through the gray joggers. Secretly, I praised the designer that brought these pants to life, wherever she was, whoever she was, thank you. It was long, it looked thick, and more importantly, it was responding to me. My right hand instinctively reached for it.

I grabbed it through his pants at the base and squeezed lightly. Then my hand relaxed and it slid down his length until it reached the tip. I could clearly feel the crown through his pants and my finger traced around what it could. Then, I gently encircled his tip and gave it a squeeze. His tip felt so large. I'm not a size queen, like I said, my husband is average at best, but I was so turned on and his size only increased my desire. I wanted the challenge and I wanted to show him I could handle him. I wanted to be the best he'd ever had.

At this point, there was a bit of a mismatch. I was topless and he was still fully dressed, so I lifted his shirt over his head and glanced at his beautiful body. He was chiseled, but not in an overdone way. Just perfect. His chest had some hair, but it wasn't overwhelming. I ran my hands over his abs and then slipped my thumbs into the waist band of his pants. I lowered myself to my knees and looked up at him. I could see his desire. HIs mouth slightly open, his anticipatory breathing seemingly in time with my own. My hands were still up at his waist and as we maintained eye contact, I pulled his pants down slowly.

I immediately realized that he wasn't wearing underwear. As the base of his cock came into view, I switched my attention to the object of my desire. I continued to pull his pants down and inch by glorious inch, I got an up-close look. It seemed impossibly long and finally sprung free and with a gentle bobbing motion, begged for my attention. I helped Dan all the way out of his pants and then focused my attention on his penis. I reached for his base and put my left hand around it. I found it ironic that I was, at the same time, amazed that my fingers couldn't completely encircle him, and that I was still practical enough to realize that my wedding ring needed to go in for cleaning.

He wasn't fully hard yet, but he was already so large. So dominating. I gently pumped my fist up and down a couple of inches to stimulate him and then looked up at him.

He asked in a low, out of breath voice, "Do I meet your standards, Sarah?"

I assured him by saying, "Dan, your cock is beautiful. I'm honestly a bit intimidated. How do most women handle this?"

He replied, "Most girls? I only sleep with one, but in my younger days it was sometimes a struggle with partners."

I said, "It won't be a struggle for me. It will be a pleasure. Age and having children do have some advantages it seems."

And with that, I ended that part of the conversation by taking the large head of his penis into my mouth. It required my full focus not to put my teeth on is sensitive head. I rarely, if ever, suck my husband off, but I knew right then and there that I would suck Dan's cock whenever he asked. I tasted the saltiness of his precum immediately. It was like an aphrodisiac and I found myself licking at the underside of his tip for more. Then, gently probing his slit, I squeezed the head with my hand to get it to open a bit. This produced a deep moan from him and I knew that he'd never experienced that sensation before. I returned to putting his cock in my mouth while my left hand worked on his shaft and my right explored his balls. I've never been able to deep throat so that was definitely not going to happen for Dan.

12