The Son-In-Law Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to roll his balls a bit in my hand, then tugged and squeezed on them gently. After only a couple of minutes of worshipping him, I felt my jaw getting tired. I looked up at him and our eyes met as I let his cock pop out of my mouth. I slowly stood up and he took me by the waist and gently laid me down on the bed. He laid beside me and we started kissing again. His hand explored my back and came to rest on my butt as we laid on our sides facing each other. Next, he slid his hand down my backside and gently floated his fingers over my asshole while lifting my leg up so that I bent my knee and opened my pussy up to him.

I still had my yoga pants on, but I had a feeling they wouldn't stay on much longer. He again took his hand and felt my pussy through the fabric. Pressing fairly hard into me and making me groan. I wanted him so, so, bad. We hadn't even started having sex and he already had me more worked up than I had ever been in my life.

Dan then rolled me onto my back and rolled over to lay on top of me. I could feel his hard cock press into me, but he pinned my hands over my head so I couldn't touch it. He began to kiss me deeply and then started to again work his kisses down my neck, to my collarbone, and over to my breasts and nipples, stopping at each one for a few seconds to give them a gentle suck and nibble. He then started kissing his way down my flattish stomach. At least, as flat as a 60 something year old woman can have.

He kissed all the way down to the fabric of my yoga pants and then grabbed them and started to pull them down. I bent my knees, bringing my heels closer to my butt, and pressed my heels into the mattress to lift my ass up just enough for him to slip my pants off. He pulled them and my panties off of me as I extended my legs straight up in front of his face. Once the pants cleared the top of my feet, he threw them aside, grabbed my ankles, which were right at about nose level for him, and forced my legs apart. This was the most exposed I'd ever really been to a man, other than my husband, and even then we never did it in broad daylight like this.

Dan looked down at my pussy and I could see the want in his face. His breathing deepened and his mouth was slightly agape. The tip of his tongue touching his front teeth in anticipation of what he was about to taste. I keep it trimmed, but not shaved. I know it is old school but I prefer it that way. Some hair shows maturity. He looked up and smiled at me, blew me a kiss, and then slid down and put his lips right onto my pussy. Let me first say, that my husband never goes down on me. Dan started to gently lick my labia and clitoris at first, but after a minute, he was eating me out in full force. He probed my pussy with his tongue and then shifted his mouth's attention to my clit while he gently inserted a finger into me. At first, his finger probed me gently and shallow, but then it went deeper and he oriented his hand, palm facing the ceiling and curled his finger, gently rubbing my g-spot. It was incredible. Beyond incredible. So intimate, so sexy, so dirty.

Soon, the first finger was joined by a second, and that really got me going. I was starting to get so wet, wetter than I've ever been. I was dripping down onto my ass and then onto the bed, completely soaking it beneath me. I began to build towards an orgasm and Dan sensed it. He started to lick slightly more vigorously and then added a third finger. This was the most I'd been stretched since childbirth and it put me over the edge. I came harder than I think I ever have before and I felt myself releasing even more fluid. I've heard stories about squirting, but never thought it was real. I don't know if I sprayed it out, but I certainly released a lot of fluid. Dan kept his fingers pumping inside of me until my orgasm subsided. He then did something I never expected.

He began to slide his tongue down back over my sensitive pussy and then down even lower to my ass. I reflexively attempted to stop him, but he swatted my hand away as he licked around my ass and then directly on it. He started to probe at it and then, again returned to gently licking it. It was surreal. So pleasureful. At no point in my life, had I ever thought about having someone lick my ass, but I knew, in that moment, that I was hooked. I knew I would return the favor. At that point, I was so horny, I needed to have him inside of me, so I grabbed his hair and pulled him gently upwards.

"Dan, honey, fuck me please." was all that I said.

He didn't say anything, he just climbed on top of me, wiped his face off with his hand and kissed me hard. I could taste my pussy on his mouth and tongue. I've never tasted that before and it only drove me wilder. How could I have gone 60 plus years without experiencing this?? His kiss was amazing, but I had to feel him inside of me and I wanted him to feel pleasure so I reached down and grabbed his cock. It felt even harder than it had before, impossibly thick and rigid.

That got me so horny, to know that he was anticipating fucking me just as much as I was looking forward to having him inside of me. I helped line up his cock with my opening with my one hand, while I used my other to grab his beautiful ass and pushed it downwards encouraging him to penetrate. And penetrate he did. The tip slid in, slowly followed by a few more inches. It took my breath away. I'm not a 20 something virgin so it didn't hurt, but it did make me feel fuller than I ever have.

He broke our kiss and looked at me and asked, "Are you ok."

"You can't hurt me, give me everything and give it to me how you want it" I replied.

And with that, he plunged all of the way until I felt his balls slap my butt. I moaned loudly in response. Easily the best sexual pleasure I've ever felt. Certainly, the fullest. This was what sex was supposed to feel like. Just the perfect amount of stretch throughout my pussy as his thick shaft and extra thick base pushed my vaginal walls outwards. He hooked his arms behind my knees, bringing my legs up over his shoulders. It made me thankful that I've spent years maintaining my flexibility. In this position he really started to fuck me in earnest. Sliding almost all of the way out before plunging back in, balls deep.

It was intense and the noise from my wetness added to the experience. I was staring up at his face, admiring his strong jaw and the look of pleasure that he had. Then, I slid my gaze down his muscular chest, to his tight abs and then to the view of his cock fucking me. Gosh he was big. It was so sexy. I couldn't believe I was taking it like this, but it was all because of how horny he made me. I wanted him and I was going to do anything to impress him. Anything to make him want to have me again. I was amazed to see cream, my pussy cream on his dick. Something I've never seen before. Maybe only big cocks bring that out in me, I thought?

I asked him, "How do I feel for you?

He replied, "Amazing."

"Am I tight enough?

"Yes," he grunted.

I already knew the answer to my next question, but I asked it anyway, "Am I the tightest you've had"

With loving eyes, he looked at me and said, "Honestly, no. But you feel great and luckily for us, my big cock makes every pussy feel pretty tight. Plus, there is another hole of yours that I am sure is going to be plenty tight. I won't feel that today, but if you give me another chance in the future, I'd love to get to try it."

"Yes, yes, and yes!" was all I said.

Then I heard him say, "Rub your clit for me, Sarah. I want you to cum all over my cock."

I complied with his request and began rubbing my clit. Something I've never done in front of anyone else. It drove me wild. The combination of the clit stimulation, with the intense fucking, quickly brought me to a second, massive orgasm. I felt myself squeeze down on Dan's thick cock so hard. My pussy has never squeezed during an orgasm and this felt incredible. I heard Dan moan, as his cock was strangled in my pussy. It forced him out, but he overcame it with his strength and drove deep inside of me and held his cock there. I was at my limit. His large mushroom head was touching my cervix and I was still cumming all over him. He started fucking me again and my orgasm must have lasted nearly a minute. When it gradually subsided, I was breathing hard and went completely limp. It was an all-consuming orgasm, the likes of which I've never experienced before.

Dan sensed that I was completely overwhelmed so he slowed his pumping and pulled his cock out of me. He kissed me and asked what I would like.

"Are you ok? I can finish on my own if you are too sore." He said.

"Absolutely not, I want your cum in me, but not yet." I countered.

"I want to feel more first. I want to be so sore after this, that I think about what you did to me with every step that I take." I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth, but I was drunk on his cock and his fucking. I was lost in my son-in-law. He had me completely at his service.

"Lay on you back," I ordered him.

He rolled off of me and propped his head up with a pillow as he rested on his back. His cock was still so erect. The head an angry shade of reddish purple, completely engorged with blood. The light coming through the bedroom window glistened off of the wetness coating it, my wetness, my cum. I shifted my position so that I was now kneeling between his legs. I grabbed his base with my entire hand and lowered my mouth onto the tip of his cock, taking his big head into my mouth. I could taste the tang of my pussy and the salt of his precum on my tongue. It was intoxicating.

I licked at the underside of his head and then plunged as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. He grunted in response and it made me proud that I could please him. I shifted my attention to his balls and began to lick them all over while my hand fisted his cock up and down. Then I got really bold, I took my hand and lifted his balls up and out of the way and did something I've never done before. I licked below his balls and then down into his ass. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but he drove his heels into the bed and lifted up giving me better access. I licked hard at his ass and he moaned so loud. I took a finger and traced around before gently inserting it into his ass while I simultaneously stroked his cock. I had gone from prude to kinky in a matter of minutes and I loved it! I knew that I would do anything to please Dan. I wanted him to always remember this day with his mother-in-law.

I lost track of time while I ate his ass, but I heard him say, "Get up here, Sarah."

I did as I was told and climbed onto him, but made a mental note for a future encounter to fully explore his ass and his kinky side. I knelt with my left knee on the bed, while I placed my right foot next to his waist so that I could lift myself high enough to get his cock inside of me. Usually, I can just lift up on both knees with my husband, but Dan was just too long for that maneuver. Electricity flew threw my body, as once again I stretched to accommodate Dan. I sunk down fully onto his hard cock and started slowly grinding on him. He reached for my hand and squeezed it and then told me, "Lick your hand. Get it very wet and then play with my balls." I did as I was told and slowly rode his cock while I reached behind me and played with his balls.

I could tell he was in absolute heaven. His eyes were closed and he moaned constantly. I was so impressed with his staying power. All of this sex and stimulation and he hadn't cum. He hadn't gotten soft. He was truly an amazing man. Youth certainly has its advantages, I was benefiting mightily from them. I've never really cum while riding on top, but as Dan slowly guided my hips, I started to notice that I was building towards my own orgasm again. It completely surprised me, but the absolute fullness that I felt with him buried deep inside of me was eliciting a never before experienced response in this position.

I began to moan louder and louder and Dan could sense that another orgasm was coming. He slid his hands up my side and squeezed my breasts. That sent me over the edge and I felt myself spasm over and over on his cock. He grunted in return due to the increasingly tight grip his manhood was experiencing. In my ecstasy I released his balls and put my hands on his chest to support my weight as I fell forward in complete satiation. I was completely satisfied, more than satisfied. I didn't want this to end, but I wanted him to have a chance to feel the immense pleasure of an orgasm that I had already been able to feel multiple times in the last 30 minutes.

I asked him, "How do you want me? How do you want to cum?"

He said, "The better question is, where do you want me to cum?"

I told him, "Your choice. I am ok with anywhere, but I'd prefer inside of me so that I can feel it and then be reminded of this when it leaks out later."

He leaned up and kissed me. He plunged his tongue into my mouth and we kissed for a few seconds before he kissed my cheek, then my ear and whispered, "Get on your hands and knees Sarah."

He lifted off of me and I rotated over onto my belly before bringing my knees underneath my hips and presenting my butt and pussy to him. I kept my chest and face down on the bed so that it would be easier for me and so that it would make me look sexier for Dan. I think it worked because he said, "God damn, Sarah. You are so fucking sexy." He gave my butt a quick, soft slap and then crawled up behind me on his knees. I felt him guide his thick penis to my pussy. I was still so wet, wetter than I'd ever been.

Dan slid in easy for how large he was and again it took my breath away. In this position he felt absolutely massive. On the second or third stroke he buried himself to the hilt and for the first time a wave of pain came over me. He must have slammed into my cervix. I didn't say anything but he must have felt me wince because he asked, "Are you ok? I'm sorry I got a bit carried away."

I said, "It's fine, just caught me by surprise. Go as deep and hard as you like and need. I can take it. I want to take it."

With that he grabbed my hips and started to fuck me harder than he had yet that day. I felt emboldened and started rubbing my clit with my right hand occasionally taking breaks to feel him sliding in and out of me. It was all too much, his fucking, his hands on my hips, my fingers on my clit. I came again and this time it was even more massive of an orgasm. I didn't know my body was even capable of this, but in Dan's care I knew at that moment that everything was possible. My orgasm lasted the better part of a minute. All the while, Dan fucked me with reckless abandon. His balls swung up with each stroke and hit my clit or my fingers, whatever was in the way at the time.

I knew he was starting to get close. His pace quickened and his moaning stopped. He was focusing. I decided to up the ante and started talking dirty to him.

"Fuck me, Dan."

"Cum in my pussy"

"Fill my pussy up. I want to feel it drip out."

"There you go baby, fuck me. Fuck your mother-in-law"

And I think that last line did it for him. He started to loudly moan, deeply moan. He grabbed my hips tight and bucked his cock into me deep and hard for a few last pumps. I could feel his penis swell and felt the warmth of his cum enter my pussy. Thank goodness I'd been through menopause for this surely would have gotten me pregnant. Dan had just deposited cum deeper in me than any man ever had in my life. He left his cock in me for a good 15 seconds while he gently rubbed my back. Both of us breathing heavily. Then, he slowly pulled out of me and a copious amount of cum fell out of me immediately afterwards. He flopped onto the bed and rolled onto his back.

I was still in the kneeling position. Ass up in the air as I looked at him. He looked like a Greek God and he just stared at me.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that to you. I've jacked off so many times thinking about you." He said.

"I've wanted you too." I replied. "Please, tell me we can do this again?"

"Absolutely, Sarah. Absolutely."

12