All Comments on 'The Son-In-Law Affair'

by smithluck2007

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never rate stories, but fuck. That was incredible. Bravo to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story! I hope there will be additional chapters to enlighten us into the adventures of Sarah & Dan.

I can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gave you a four, in the next ones (when you get your husband or your daughter in bed with you two) spice it up a bit more with some fetishes. His cute sexy feet, my daughters thick nipples, her gigantic bush, huge cunt lips, and her oversize clit. Her dad sucked her clit like a tiny cock during out first foursome as my son in law sucked him). Keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story, I hope that there is more to come and more cum to satisfy the lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of when I got the chance to fuck my mother-in-law Rita.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like you said, "Some hair shows maturity." In the next story / stories, please grow it out to a sexy and attractive full bush. Most men I know not only love to look at them but also love to bury their faces in a clean but sopping wet hairy pussies. For the record, so do most women who admit to eating pussy. A lot of the ladies I know who enjoy suck off oversize clits, oversize from lots of sucking to get them to grow, like to rake the hair back with their hands and gently jerking it off with their lips and tongue. LOL, some ladies I know sneak around with their husbands sister or with their brother's wife and somehow think the husbands don't know whats going on. LMAO, the husbands I know would not only approve, most would likely beg to watch their wife a woman especially when it is their own sister's hairy pussy being eaten. Do some more family stories especially hairy pussy stories. Your ratings will likely go up if you do. If you notice, hairy pussy stories are often rated much higher than shaved, stubble, pimple covered razor burnt mound stories alleged to be smoothly shaven. Yea, right. Possibly the son in law's own mom should need to go out of town with the mother in law on a trip to _______, for ______ and both will end up in a hotel that night because of car problems. The Mother in law could then show his mother a phone video of them fucking. Not only does she get to see her own sons thick cock sliding in and out of his mother in law as she gets her pussy eat by his mother in law, she gets hear her own son calls his mother in law mom, when he gets off.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

They definitely need to continue this affair.

BroadusBroadusabout 1 year ago

Yes, absolutely, let’s have more stories from you!

Sensuous passion, deeply felt and expressed- a really well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Let's hear more.

tallman441tallman441about 1 year ago

This is, without a doubt, the best written story I have ever read on this site, and I have read quite a few well written stories.

I agree with others, you need to continue this story for at least one more chapter. Questions I would like to see answered, why the sudden change in touching in their relationship? Does her daughter know and did she encourage her husband?

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Learn something about menopausal women before writing about them. They don't get wet as a runaway faucet in their 60's, not without help from lube. Pure mythology.

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

Excellent first time out of the gate. Would love for you to continue their adventures. Also please fill out your profile and tell us about yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, well written and lovely touches…..more please

IrizumiIrizumiabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Definitely want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical. She justifies by saying sex is vanilla boring with hubby. He doesn't eat her BUT she doesn't blow him either. Maybe if both did it for the other sex wouldn't be so boring for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think I would do that to a mother in law. I did have a married woman let me lick her as often as I wanted and even went to her marital bed to lick her ass. I loved that woman …..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would so like to be Dan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous