The Son-in-law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne listened, amazed at first. She felt for her friend, and understood her need. But John! Why did it have to be John, her tormentor? But of course it would be John. He was willing, well-endowed, energetic, unstoppable, and good at making a women come. Even an unwilling one like Anne. And Anne was responsible for putting Jenny in John's way, so that he had his way with her. She couldn't hold it against her friend that she wanted more sex with him.

Suddenly some things fell into place for Anne. Now she understood where he had disappeared to that day, waving sheepishly to her. He had been off to ravish her friend. And that was why Jenny had appeared again the next day, and been so at ease with John, as they both used Anne and each other for their satisfaction. Anne sat and thought for a bit, while reaching out and holding Jenny's hand. So now she understood that Jenny still wanted to see John as well as herself. It was very confusing. Anne was hoping that Jenny, as her new lover, would be an ally to help her deal with John. But Jenny still wanted John, by the sound of it. Anne's affection and love would not be enough for Jenny yet. Jenny still craved more of John's cock!

A tear came to her eye, as she realised these things, but she blinked it away before Jenny saw, and composed herself for her friend.

'Thanks darling, for the lunch, and ... well, everything!' Anne said as she gave Jenny a farewell kiss.

'Thank you, honey,' Jenny replied. 'It was fantastic today. You know you can come around anytime you want.' And she laughed with the sexy implications of that invitation. 'I'll see you tomorrow morning,' she added. Seeing the surprise in Anne's face, she continued, 'John asked me to come over, to see him, or you both, I'm not sure. You know how it is. Anne, don't be cross. I love you, and want you, but I sort of want him too at the moment,' she said, biting her lip and crinkling her brow.

Anne nodded, smiled and left. She understood how things were and that she would have to take the good with the bad for a while. That night she lay in bed thinking of how she felt, about Jenny who was her new love, but who also wanted John, and about John, and what he would do now that he had two women to choose from. John was the enigma in this, what did he really want? He had opened Anne up to a whole new world of sexual fulfilment, but for his own lustful needs rather than concern about her. Though he was always positive about her body, and always complimented her, even when he was forcing her to do things she didn't really want. Her lack of decisiveness about what to do next, and her lack of control in this situation bothered her. But she now felt more in touch with her body, and more confident sexually than ever, and the daily orgasms were making her happier and more relaxed, despite the moral quandary she was in.

Monday

There was the usual Monday morning rush at breakfast of getting the workers fed and cleaned and finding all the wallets and phones and keys and things before a last minute departure. Then the calm with the house to herself again to tidy up and make calm and ready for another week. But of course she no longer had the house to herself anymore, and John appeared quietly as she was finishing tidying up. He smiled his usual sleepy, naughty smile as he took in Anne's appearance.

'Hi Anne. You look lovely this morning,' he drawled. When she did not reply, he continued, 'Did you have a good weekend? I hardly saw you.' Anne was taken aback a little by his attempt at small talk, rather than his usual aggressive groping of her body. She answered him in generalities, not mentioning her sexual escapades with Jenny of course, and even asked him about his weekend, curious about what he and her daughter got up to in their free time. While she listened to his description of the party he went to, she thought that a light chat like this was what she had anticipated when she had heard he was coming to stay with her, not the daily sexual assaults and humiliations. If only he had been a normal son-in-law, interested only in younger women, she thought to herself.

The doorbell roused her from her thoughts and she realised that it was only Jenny's expected arrival that had led John to wait and behave like a normal person. Anne answered the door, and there was Jenny, looking lovely in a short summer dress and smelling lovely as usual. She gave Anne a big kiss on the lips, and a quick hug. Anne felt conflicted. She wanted to take Jenny inside and take off her clothes and kiss her sweet pussy, but she knew that John would follow them and spoil it, and besides she knew Jenny was here today mainly for cock, to put it crudely. It was shocking to think of it like that, but that's how it was, so Anne decided to leave them to it.

'I'll be inside,' Anne said. 'John's in the kitchen. Have ... a good time,' she added without much enthusiasm.

'Do you want to join us?' Jenny asked. 'It'll be fun!'

Anne shook her head, and tried to smile, ending up with a grimace. 'Not today darling,' was all she could say before going to her bedroom. Anne took a shower, taking in her naked body in the mirror as she dried off. She felt better about her large breasts these days, since John and Jenny both complimented them so much. She ran her hands over them thinking of Jenny licking them the day before and how nice it had felt. She examined her pussy. Her period was over now, but maybe she should trim the hair a bit, to make more it like Jenny's neat cunt. Not that Jenny's labia were neat, hanging down like wrinkly coral plants. Anne would have been embarrassed if hers were like that, but Jenny didn't seem at all bothered.

As she went back to the bedroom to dress, she heard groans from inside the house. God, she could hear them fucking. She threw on a yellow dress to cover herself, not bothering yet with bra and panties, and tip-toed to the living room. The groans were louder now, and were all coming from Jenny. Sounds of 'Oh yes, oh fuck' filled the house. Anne crept over to the doorway to the kitchen and peeped around. There she saw John's legs; he was lying on his back, with Jenny sitting on top of him. Jenny had her back to Anne so neither of them could see her as she watched.

Jenny was sliding up and down slowly on John's cock. Anne could see the long thick shaft disappearing inside Jenny's pussy, then re-emerging as Jenny slid upwards again. His dick was shining, covered in her juice. Even his big balls were wet, hanging down below. Anne noticed how Jenny's labia slid up and down, squashing themselves at the bottom of each thrust. It was all so raw and animal, the two of them moving together, rubbing their parts on each other.

Anne's pussy was soaking wet now, excited by what she was watching. She felt guilty watching them, but she was entranced with the sight of her naked friend in sexual ecstasy, rhythmically fucking her son-in-law. Anne reached below her dress and touched her naked pussy. She ran her finger along her slit, feeling its juicy heat, then found her clitoris which was crying out for stimulation. It felt so nice to rub her little button. She used two fingers, covered in her own juice to slowly rub her clitoris, round and round, up and down, with such beautiful feelings. Anne could not stop. It was like it was her pussy sliding up and down the thick pole of John's cock, her pussy being stretched open, her pussy probed to its delicious depths and touched in places no other man had reached.

Anne watched Jenny increase her rhythm and started rubbing herself to the same rhythm. It felt wicked to be watching someone else while they were fucking, but she couldn't help herself or walk away. She was transfixed. She saw the sides of Jenny's breasts bouncing up and down and started to move her own breast in the same way, stroking her nipple. Her cunt cried out for attention, and she slipped two fingers inside herself, plunging them in each time she saw John's cock disappear into Jenny's cunt. My god it felt good, though there was the fear that Jenny or John might look around and catch her spying on them, her, a middle-aged woman perving like a randy teenager, unable to keep her hands off her pussy. She didn't care. She couldn't stop. She was getting close now, listening to Jenny's moans and cries. Then, panting herself now, Anne started to come and closed her eyes to feel to joy of it. Mmm, oh, it felt so good, her wet pussy pulsing, sending waves of pleasure through her. She stroked her clitoris to prolong her orgasm, greedily desiring some more of the delight it gave her.

As the second orgasm subsided, she became again aware of where she was. She panicked a little, fearing that she had cried out loudly when she came. But then she noticed Jenny was starting to come too, crying out loudly and throwing her head back as she ground her pleasure out on John's dick. It looked beautiful, but Anne was satiated now, and pulling her dress back down, withdrew without being noticed. She returned to her bedroom and closed the door, though the loud groans from the kitchen seemed to have ceased now. Anne lay on her bed, sweat still on her brow and chest from her exertions, a faint tingling in her pussy and throughout her body. Anne lay thinking of the joy that sex and masturbation can give you, and how she'd deprived herself for so long. She thought about Jenny and John, and how them fucking each other made Anne uneasy somehow. Did Anne want each of them for herself? Was she jealous, and if so, of whom? Was she jealous of John, because he was having Jenny's lovely body to himself? Or was she jealous of Jenny, with whom she had to share John's cock? Surely it couldn't be that, she hoped. That would be too shameful, after all he'd done to her.

Anne fell into a deep sleep, something she never normally did in the mornings. She was wakened by Jenny's kisses on her cheek and lips. 'Hi darling!' Jenny chirped. 'I'm sorry, I've got to run. I'm on early shift today. We'll talk later.' And with that she squeezed Anne's arm and dashed out of the room, before Anne had a chance to respond. Anne looked at the clock. An hour had gone by since she lay down. What had Jenny been doing all that time? Anne sat up. She pulled her dress down, as she realised she'd been lying there with her dress around her waist. Had she been touching herself in her sleep she wondered.

Just then John walked in. He was naked, with his cock flaccidly swinging. 'Hi Anne. Have you been sleeping? You didn't join us today. Jenny is great, but you know it's you I want most,' he said, walking over to her and pulling her to him with his strong arms. Anne was still a bit sleepy-eyed, and didn't reply, or struggle as he removed her dress. As he pulled it over her head, he grasped her hand and put it to his nose, sniffing it and smiling wickedly. 'I see you've been amusing yourself without us!' he joked.

Anne blushed. Why did he always catch her? What must he think of her? John sucked Anne's fingers suggestively, murmuring with pleasure. Anne could see that his cock was almost erect now, enjoying the sight of Anne's body. John saw her looking at it, and said, 'Suck it Anne! Come on, suck it!'

Anne was in two minds. She didn't really want to start anything with him today, but something inside her missed the feeling of his stiff cock in her mouth, and the power she imagined it gave her over him. In the end it was John who pushed her head down and thrust his dick between her lips. She wondered how he could want her and get another erection after fucking her friend for nearly two hours. He was such an animal, it was disgusting. As he moved it gently in and out of her mouth, she was stuck by the scent. It was Jenny's pussy she could smell. His cock and pubic hair were covered with Jenny's juice, and now he was thrusting it in her face. He didn't even wash himself. Mind you, she quite liked Jenny's cunt smell by now, and the thought of Jenny's open, wet pussy excited her a bit.

After a few minutes of thrusting his cock deeper into her wide-stretched mouth, John suddenly pulled out and pushed Anne back onto the bed. He pushed her legs up and out and held them there while he started licking her pussy. 'Mmm, Anne. You taste so good!' he murmured, as he ran his tongue over her clitoris, and licked her spread pussy-slit. Anne lay back, and wondered for a second whether to attempt the useless gesture of a struggle, before surrendering to the pleasure John's direct and forceful tongue was giving her. It was so nice, and she lay there, eyes closed, picturing the image of Jenny riding John's dick. This image turned her on even more and she started fondling her breasts, enjoying the erotic sensations this produced. Soon she was panting and groaning as John's attentive tongue played with her swollen clitoris and thrust itself into her wet pussy, sucking her juice.

'Oh yes! Oh fuck! Ah you dirty bastard! Fuck, fuck!' Anne shouted as her pussy slipped over the edge into a thundering orgasm. Her hips bucked as she pushed her cunt into his face, wanting more, wanting his licking to continue for ever and to drive her crazy with pleasure.

Suddenly he stopped and stood over her before plunging his dick deep into her cunt. It seemed like so long since she'd had him inside her, though it was only a few days. John must have missed it too, as he groaned with pleasure, as he found the familiar places deep inside her that sent her crazy. Her pussy was so hot and full of juice now, and Anne started to come again after the first few strokes. It was fantastic and she screamed out dirty obscenities as his thrusting dick plunged into her again and again. He continued ramming into her for several minutes, driving her to distraction, but still he did not come.

Then he suddenly withdrew his cock, and pulled her to her feet.

'Get down on all fours!' he ordered. When she hesitated, surprised and somewhat confused by the order, he pushed her down to her knees, then pushed her in the back so that she toppled forwards onto her hands. Anne was nonplussed; she had been enjoying being fucked and her body wanted more, and now he had put her in this unusual and uncomfortable position. She felt awful and vulnerable: her breasts hung down loosely below her and must have looked huge, and her arse was exposed to John's lustful view, with her pussy wet and swollen and craving John's dick inside her. She turned her head and saw him standing behind her, his hand on his stiff dick as he admired her body. What could he see in her like this? She must look so unattractive, knelt here like an animal on heat, her big arse in the air, waiting for him to mount her. She wished he'd stop looking and just start fucking her again.

At last John squatted down behind her and positioned his cock against her pussy. Then he grabbed her hips in both hands and plunged his cock into her. He pulled out slightly then rammed his dick in as hard as he could, filling her up and causing her to cry out in pain. Again he plunged in, causing pain again, though somewhat less this time. He was going so deep in this position that her pussy had trouble accommodating him. He kept thrusting into her groaning with the pleasure of her hot wet cunt around the length of his dick. Each time he pushed roughly into her, her body was pushed forwards, and her tits swung wildly, slapping against each other and against her arms with loud smacks. The pain was less now and it started to feel pleasurable, as the length of his cock rubbed and stretched every part of her pussy. He was really enjoying fucking her like this and she could sense that he was getting close to coming from his groans of pleasure. Each time he thrust into her, his hands on her hips pulled her towards him. She was totally under his control, as he fucked her like a wild animal. It was all she could do to keep her balance. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the intense feelings inside her pussy, as his rampant cock thrust repeatedly into her now sopping-wet cunt.

'Yes! Yes! Yes!' she cried as an orgasm washed over her body. Then she was thrown forward by a huge thrust of John's as he cried out loudly as he came inside her. She collapsed onto her elbows as she panted, trying to feel the last tingles of her orgasm, as John pushed in and out of her a few last times as he emptied his cock inside her. It felt divine, head on her arms, tits resting on the soft floor, carpet stroking her sensitive nipples, John panting behind her, his come now seeping from her pussy, and for a few moments she felt content. Then her legs gave way as John's body pushed her flat on the floor and they lay there panting and sweat-covered together.

They lay together for several minutes, his body covering hers, until their breathing returned to normal. She felt his breath on her ear, and his heartbeat throbbed against her back. Her mind was a pleasure-filled sponge drifting in a lazy ocean. She almost drifted off to sleep, but then felt his kisses on her neck. 'I missed you Anne,' he said, before he slowly got to his feet. And something inside her had to admit that she had missed him too, with his rough insatiable desire and the pleasure it brought her despite herself.

Later, after he was gone, she was filled with guilt and despised herself for her weakness towards him, and longed to be left alone, or alone with only Jenny. As she scrubbed his come stains from the carpets, she cursed his name, even as she felt some last drops of his come seeping from her pussy. She cleaned more of his come from the kitchen floor and table. On the table she could also smell Jenny's pussy scent. She inhaled it for many moments, enjoying the memory of their day together, before reluctantly removing it and all the other evidence of sexual escapades from the kitchen. Whatever would become of them she wondered?

That evening, after a meal of tacos, which she somehow managed to over-spice through her distraction, she watched television with her husband and her daughter. Her daughter wanted to watch a foreign movie with subtitles by one of the new Spanish directors. It was about a man in his forties called Vincent, quite handsome in a rugged sort of way, who spent the summer in a beach-house with his brother's family. The brother's 16-year old daughter, Maria, sulked around the house in skimpy clothes while Vincent argued about politics with her parents. Vincent started to develop an obsession with Maria, and watched her swimming naked with her friends.

The film followed Maria to a beach party where she danced suggestively in her bikini with other young people, before sneaking off and having sex on the beach with a cruelly handsome young man. After the young man spurned her, she sulked with her friend Isabella, who seemed to have a crush on her. Another day, while they sun-baked naked on a rock, Isabella comforted her friend by kissing her breasts and giving her oral sex. How wonderfully caring and open Spanish girlfriends are, Anne thought, to do that for their friends. Though it was all done very tastefully, with cut-away shots of the sex, and lots of close-ups of naked breasts and flat bellies heaving, Anne found herself becoming aroused. If she had been watching alone she would have touched herself, but she had to content herself with small clenches of her pussy. She glanced at her husband who was watching intently, and saw that he had an erection. The poor man was almost drooling over these naked young Spaniards.

At the end of the film, Maria went to Vincent's room, and stripped off before getting into bed with him. She quickly overcame Vincent's scruples about fucking his niece and there was a slow fucking scene with lots of kissing and groping. But then Maria's mother burst in and caught them, leading to a huge fight in which Vincent was beaten up by his brother before leaving in disgrace. Anne winced at the ending, hoping her own activities with John would not lead to such a dramatic conclusion.