The Son-in-law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie went late, and John arrived home before the end of it, and went for a shower, before eating some reheated, very spicy tacos. In bed Anne thought about the film, about the importance of sex and the need for fulfilment. She thought about the scene with the two girls, and imagined herself on a beach with Jenny sucking her breasts and eating her pussy. She thought of discretely touching herself but decided to wait until her husband fell asleep. Then she felt him taking off his pyjamas and hugging her tight. She felt his erect cock pushing into her side. The film had obviously put him in the mood. As she was also in the mood, her pussy was very damp from thinking about the film, she kissed him sweetly and encouraged him to climb on top of her. She spread her legs and felt his cock enter her.

She hadn't known him to be this excited for ages, and felt she owed him something for all the fucking she'd had behind his back. She pulled her legs up to open her pussy wider, but he didn't like the change in their routine and pushed them back down. It felt good, though, him thrusting energetically into her and she became excited. Then suddenly she heard a groan and felt his body stiffen and shudder as a wetness engulfed her pussy. Just when she had been getting into it, he had finished. She tried to encourage him to continue, but his cock was already shrinking and he rolled off her. He gave her a quick kiss and then turned over with a satisfied groan and fell into a deep sleep.

Anne cleaned her pussy with tissues and lay down again feeling most unsatisfied. Confident her husband was sound asleep, she reached down and touched her clitoris, and began to think of the film and of Jenny and, without wanting to, of John. How wonderful the sex she'd been having with them was, compared to those unsatisfied years with her husband. As she was getting close to an orgasm, she heard the low cries of her daughter in the far end of the house. At least her daughter would experience good sex, she thought and imagined herself rising and falling on John's thick dick, as she had seen Jenny doing today. She had to hold herself still as she came, so as not to wake her husband, but could not help but shake a little with the intensity of it.

Afterward every part of her body from her head to her toes felt relaxed. She drifted off into a deep sleep, and dreamt of herself as a girl joyously riding a horse across lush farmland and eventually into a town, where people stared at her and pointed. When she looked at herself, she realised she was naked, and people were commenting on her nakedness. She then tried desperately to escape in embarrassment, but there were people everywhere, judging, laughing, insulting. She ran and ran and eventually drifted into a quiet darkness.