The Son-in-law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So I guess he's come here for nothing today. And you should ask Jenny before pulling this kind of surprise on her,' Anne said. 'I'm sorry Matt. I'm not being a good hostess. Would you like some tea or coffee?' she asked out of habitual politeness, and to soften his embarrassment.

'Some coffee would be good, thanks,' Matt replied, looking a bit crestfallen by the whole situation. Anne walked past them both to the kitchen bench and started boiling some water and getting the coffee things ready.

Then John spoke again. 'Well Anne. You're here, and you were going to have fun with Jenny and me today anyway. So how about we go ahead without Jenny? Just the three of us? Matt's a really nice guy. I'm sure you'll like it.' And with that remark he came up behind Anne and put his arms around her and kissed her neck.

Anne was shocked. John had gone too far this time! He actually expected her to have sex with his friend, right here, right now. She turned and looked at him, open-mouthed and speechless for a moment. Then she tried to twist out of his embrace.

'No John! No! I won't do it! How can you suggest such a thing? I'm going to my room! You can make your own coffee,' she yelled at them. And she tried to escape his arms to get away. But John managed to hold on to her, and was now smiling, giggling even.

'Come on Anne. It'll be fun. It'll be something different!' he whispered, as he pulled her gown up and started to pull it over her head. Anne struggled to stop him, but only managed to end up with the gown caught over her head and trapping her arms, leaving her body exposed except for her delicate, see-through, short nightie and her undies. John kept pulling and Anne kept resisting for several moments, before John distracted her by running his hand up her back and then pulling the gown totally away. Anne stood there stunned in only her tiny nightie and knickers and the bra she had put on to keep her breasts together for breakfast. She was aware of John's and Matt's eyes on her, taking in her curves, her heavy breasts and her knickers slightly puffed from the hair beneath. She tried to cover herself and escape John's roving hands.

'John! Stop! I don't want to! Please, let me alone today!' Anne implored, looking desperately to Matt for some support. But she noticed the bulge in Matt's jeans as he looked hungrily at Anne's barely hidden treasures, and her heart sunk. A man who hasn't had sex for a year is not one who could be relied upon to help here in this situation. She turned back to John, hoping he would relent and have pity on her, but his boxers were barely containing his erection, and his eyes were full of lust for her.

In a swift movement he swept her into his arms and carried her over to the kitchen table she had so recently cleared. He sat her on the edge and firmly removed her nightie and her bra, despite her weakening resistance. As her breasts fell free, Anne heard a gasp from Matt, and she saw him staring wide-eyed at her nakedness. She wanted to melt away and disappear, but knew that John would do what he wanted with her despite her wishes. John pushed her onto her back and moved to the other side of the table where he grabbed her under her breasts and pulled her half upright on his chest, leaving her lower legs hanging from the knees on the other side.

'Isn't she a peach Matt?' he said, cradling Anne's breasts in his hands.

Matt nodded in agreement. 'She's beautiful, as you said!' he agreed. Then he addressed Anne, 'You're a beautiful woman Anne. You look fantastic!' And he quickly pulled off his boots, socks and jeans, and then his t-shirt, leaving him in only his boxers, with his large erection making a tent in the front. Anne, still struggling to free herself from John's grip, noticed the hairiness of his broad chest, like a chestnut-brown carpet. But John was stroking and pinching her nipples which was most distracting, plus a little arousing despite her anger at her situation.

Then Anne watched Matt step over to the table and slowly start to peel off Anne's panties. Anne writhed her hips and legs, trying to stop him, but John was holding her body tightly under her tits, and Matt pulled the panties down past her pussy, revealing her hairy cunt to his amazed eyes. Despite her struggle to stop him, Matt removed her knickers, sliding them down her legs and throwing them on the floor, before returning to the glory of Anne's open cunt. He made appreciative little moans as he started to lick her pussy enthusiastically, like a man dying of thirst for her juice. His strong hands held her thighs wide open as his tongue explored her slit, her labia, her clitoris and inside her hole.

Anne continued to squirm, but now she was being held by two strong, young, randy men, rather than just the one that was usually enough to hold her. John held her tight, with one arm around her shoulders and the other holding her right breast and squeezing it passionately as well as gently twisting her nipple. Matt held her thighs tightly and continued to explore her open cunt. She was trapped by these two young men, who were intent on using her body for their pleasure. It felt worse than when John used her by himself, as this new man was unknown. Matt had seemed nice, but had had no hesitation about participating in this humiliation of her. She felt more in danger, knowing how young men in groups tend to behave badly, egging each other on to worse things. Who knew what they would do to her together?

Matt did not seem very good at oral sex. He was too unfocused, or too intent on his own pleasure and didn't search out places that made her body react, or set up any sort of rhythmic engagement with her erogenous places. No wonder his wife left him, she thought cruelly, then regretted such pettiness as unworthy of her. How could she possibly judge his sexual performance after a few minutes of oral sex on a new pussy after a year's break? That was obviously unreasonable, and anyway, if poor sex was a reason to leave an otherwise happy marriage, Anne could have walked out on her sweet, honest husband and darling kids herself. The wife was probably in the wrong. Just because he wasn't as good at licking her as John or Jenny were was no reason to condemn him.

But then something changed, as she felt him insert two fingers into her pussy and push deep inside her. At least her pussy was wet enough from his tongue so that it didn't hurt her. At the same time he started rubbing her clitoris with his thumb, and then moving the fingers and thumb towards each other so that it felt like he was rubbing her clit from above and below at the same time. The effect was overwhelming, and sent a rush of pleasure through Anne's body. Matt must have felt her reaction because he kept doing it rather than switching to something new as he had been doing. He set up a sensual rhythm, feeling her every reaction and teasing her clit with a hard-soft alternation that had her gasping. John must have noticed her reaction, as he moved his other hand to her left breast and started fondling and squeezing and twisting her nipples, which sent more delight through her body down to her pussy. She had stopped resenting these two men now and was enjoying the rising climax and enchanting feelings flowing through her.

She closed her eyes to feel the marvellous sensations. Her pussy was pulsating to the rhythm of Matt's fingers, her clitoris was buzzing and getting close to exploding, and her nipples were balls of hot glee, throbbing blissfully, John's fingers sending spasms of electricity on the border between pleasure and pain through her now swollen nipples. Then Matt's above and below fondling of her clitoris caused it to explode in a spasm of overwhelming pleasure that shot through her pussy, and up to her brain and tits and down to her feet. Her mouth was open wide and her eyes rolled back as she almost passed out with the intensity of it. She started to recover, but Matt's magic thumb continued and soon she came again, this time screaming out with the pleasure of it. 'Oh yes! Fucking yes! Oh my god! So good! Yes! Fuck! Shit! Fuck me!' she cried with no more shame about coming in front of these young men. Her cunt was feeling so beautiful she didn't care who saw her. Her brain was flooded with the lovely feelings from all over her body. Until at last it was too much, and she pleaded, 'No more! Stop! You'll kill me! Leave me a minute! Please. Please!'

Eventually Matt let her be, and she felt his fingers pull out of her throbbing cunt. Her body felt wrung out and relaxed. Sleepily she opened her eyes and saw Matt removing his boxers to reveal his erect cock. His cock was not as long as John's but it was even thicker, and curved slightly upwards from the base in towards his body. It was interesting to Anne to see such an unusual shaped dick, as she'd only ever seen straight ones before. She wondered whether it would go into her properly and what it would feel like. Matt's face was a study of lust and desire as he looked at her open slit, moist with her juice, pink from her recent pleasure, and framed by her dark hair. He glanced at her tits and her face, flushed from her orgasms, and smiled slightly before looking back at her waiting cunt. Then he took her by the calves and spread her legs wide to open her pussy wider, before finding her pussy with his cock and pushing in a couple of inches. Anne gasped as her pussy stretched wide. Matt pulled out slightly, then thrust in again, further this time. The curve in his dick caused it to rub harder in different places. But it felt nice, and Anne let her fear fade away, as she started to crave more pleasure inside her pussy.

Soon Matt was thrusting in and out, in a measured way, so as to feel the length and breadth of her cunt, or perhaps so as not to come too quickly. But he was clearly excited by the voluptuous older woman spread out before him, with her sweet face, delightful mouth, wonderful breasts and exciting hairy cunt. He fucked her like a teenager full of enthusiasm and gratitude and keen to impress her with his virility. Anne liked it and could feel her cunt responding to his dick.

Suddenly Anne felt John lowering her onto the table, so her back was flat and she could no longer see Matt's face. Then John pushed her head down and back. As her shoulders were on the edge of the table her head fell down over the edge, so that she found herself looking upside-down and backwards at John looming naked above her. Then she felt his cock in her face, trying to enter her mouth. Anne felt disorientated looking at the world upside-down with John trying to get her to suck his cock at this strange angle. She tried to push him away, but he persisted. 'Suck it Anne! Come on!' he ordered.

She wanted to concentrate on the rising pleasure in her pussy from Matt's thrusting, so opened her mouth a little just to stop John annoying her. After a few gentle pokes, John started to push deeper, and forcing her to open her mouth wider and wider. From where she was laying, she could only see John's legs, his swinging balls near her nose, and the long shaft of his cock disappearing into her mouth. She had to breathe through her nose as his thick dick filled her mouth, but she'd had a bit of practice with his dick in her mouth by now, so she managed it ok. He seemed to be pushing even deeper than usual from this angle and she felt his cock reach her throat, which was arched backwards due to her position. To her amazement she felt the cock slipping easily into her throat. She panicked a little, resisting the urge to gag and pushed him away with her hands. He pulled out a little, then pushed slowly back in, then out and in again.

It felt ... strange, with his cock pushing deep into her throat. Not really pleasurable, but not painful or even as uncomfortable as she would have thought. She could tell John liked it from the groaning sounds he was making. She watched his legs and cock as he thrust slowly and deliberately into her mouth, like he was fucking someone's pussy, in fact just the way he usually fucked her pussy on this very table. She had to hold still so that she could breathe and not choke as his hot dick slid in and out of her mouth and throat. In the distance she could feel Matt's dick stretching her pussy. If felt delightful, and if she didn't have her mouth full, she would have been moaning by now. Someone was holding her breasts which rocked back and forward with the fucking. She wondered if it was Matt reaching up or John reaching down, or maybe they had one breast each. She didn't know. Were they watching each other fucking her? They probably were she thought; such beasts watching each other's cock slide into her pussy and mouth, and they were probably getting turned on by the sight, men being such visual creatures, with such dirty minds.

She thought of what she must look like, lying naked on the table with one young man fucking her pussy on one side, and another fucking her mouth on the other. And all without asking her, the animals! They were such lustful pigs really: nice polite guys on the surface but lustful pigs underneath! They were enjoying sticking their big dicks in her holes against her will; having her lying naked on the table with their two dicks filling her up. She was almost disgusted, but almost aroused too by the thought of such naked carnality. She could feel another orgasm rising up in her, despite her discomfort. The body is so strange she thought.

Then John started pushing into her mouth harder and faster, going deeper with each thrust, so that it was all she could do to keep control. Further down, she felt Matt's cock ramming hard and deep into her cunt now, stretching it out, pushing it hard, until she heard him cry out and felt a flood of hot liquid fill her pussy. It felt like a year's worth of come gushing into her. A moment later, John gave one final deep thrust and groaned as his come flooded her throat. She felt like she was drowning and desperately tried to get his cock out of her mouth and to sit up. Another spurt of come drenched her tonsils and she coughed uncontrollably. At last John slipped his cock out of her mouth and helped her sit up. She coughed more, trying to clear the come from her throat and it ran out of her mouth and down her breasts. The thick cloying taste and smell of it was overwhelming. At last she could breathe again and she took deep quick breaths until her heart stopped thumping and she could sit there recovering with her head in her hand.

John held her shoulder and kissed her cheek. 'Are you ok now?' he asked.

She managed a grin. 'Better without a litre of your come down my throat. Pull out sooner next time, you dirty bastard.'

Matt was at her other side now, touching her cheek with surprising tenderness for someone who had just forced himself on her. 'You ok?' he said. She turned to him and nodded, noticing his dick was still half erect and covered with her juice, having just been pulled out of her seconds before. Anne was touched by the men's sudden concern for her, which was in such contrast to her previous abuse of her body. The three of them shared a moment of silence together, the two men touching Anne's back and shoulders in a show of concern. Anne was breathing normally now. Her body was aching like an athlete's. She could feel Matt's come seeping out of her pussy onto the table and floor. John's come was still wet on her breasts.

Matt reached over and rubbed some come over her nipple, which was still a bit tender from John's rough treatment earlier. 'You've got beautiful breasts Anne,' he said. 'I want to suck them.' He bent down and took the nipple in his mouth and sucked on it, playing with it with his tongue in a way that felt nice to Anne. John meanwhile had gone to the other side of the table and was looking at Anne's body, so relaxed and rosy after sex. He ran his hands over her hips and under her arse. He ran his fingers through her pubic hair and stroked her labia, swollen and wet from the sex with Matt. He bent down and lightly licked her swollen clitoris, taking care not to lick her slit which was covered in Matt's semen.

In her post-sexual daze, Anne noticed that John's cock was getting erect again. The smell and feel of her wet clit seemed to be turning him on again. Anne panicked and pushed Matt, who had been trying to kiss her mouth, away. She had to go before these men became aroused again. She tried to get off the table, but John held her legs tight and stopped her. Then he gave her that rakish look of his and turned her face down on the table. She had left it too late to get away. Now John pushed her legs apart and plunged his dick into her pussy from behind. Anne gasped. He had recovered so quickly. Even when he had been younger, her husband had never done her twice in one session. Soon John was driving his big dick slow and deep into her already wet pussy. She realised that this was the second dick she'd had in her pussy today. Already she could feel her cunt becoming aroused as John pushed those special places within her. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of her coming, but she knew within her that she wouldn't be able to stop herself.

John's thrusting pushed her back and forth on the table. Her breasts rubbed back and forth on its smooth surface. Her face was off the other edge looking at the floor. Suddenly Matt's cock was in front of her, eager for her kiss. 'Open up Anne!' Matt ordered. 'I want to fuck you in the mouth.' After trying to resist by turning her face, Matt's hands on her head forced her to submit and she opened her mouth and took his thick, strangely bent cock in her mouth. Matt moved his cock in and out of her mouth as if he was fucking a pussy. Anne could smell her pussy juice on his public hair and taste herself on his cock. It wasn't so bad she thought as she let this strange man use her mouth like a pussy. John's cock thrusting into her from behind was bringing her orgasm closer. She could feel the blood rushing to her face. She closed her eyes as she started to come and let the wonderful feelings flow through her, while two cocks pumped into her, one in her pussy and the other in her mouth. It felt so naughty, but so fantastic, and she came again as John's dick rammed into her wet cunt. Both the men were groaning too now, and she didn't know who would come first. In the end it was John who gave one last thrust and throbbed powerfully inside her as he emptied his sperm into her already wet pussy. She and John lay there panting in their bliss. Matt tried to keep thrusting into her mouth, but the moment had passed and he wasn't going to come in her mouth.

Instead he pulled her down to the floor and sat over her chest facing her. He pushed her breasts together to form a deep cleavage, and made her hold her breasts by the sides. Then he thrust his cock, still wet from Anne's saliva into her cleavage. He started thrusting back and forwards, driving his dick between her breasts, and then pulling back. He keep murmuring, 'Oh beautiful tits, massive tits, Anne's beautiful tits,' as he thrust in and out between them. Anne looked up at this man, obsessed with her tits, as he fucked them. It was nice really that he liked them so much. Then he drove into them again and suddenly a wad of his come hit her under the chin. A moment later and she felt the warm liquid between her breasts and on the chest. Matt panted for a few moments, taking in the glorious sight of Anne's breasts with his come on then, and then reluctantly stood up, leaving her alone on the floor. They had finished with her, she realised. Matt bent down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 'Thanks, Anne,' he said. 'That was great! I hope you liked it too.' And with that, he gathered his clothes and wandered off to John's room after John.

Anne closed her eyes for a moment. She was physically and mentally exhausted. She listened to the men walking away, talking softly, then fell into a deep slumber. She awoke some time later. She didn't know if she had been asleep for seconds or minutes or longer. She heard Matt saying goodbye and John going to his room and closing the door. She sat up realising she had been sleeping naked on the kitchen floor, legs and breasts spread everywhere. She felt come dribbling from her pussy onto a sizeable puddle on the floor between her legs. She had to cover up and clean up, she realised, suddenly ashamed that she had lain there naked and sleeping where the men had left her when they had finished with her. Her cheeks burned with the shame of what they had done to her. The skin on her breasts felt funny, and she realised that it was lumps of dried come sticking to her skin. There was more dried come down her thighs and in the hair around her pussy. She was covered in the lust of those two bastards, she thought as she grabbed her gown and rushed to the bathroom, fighting back the tears.