The Son-in-law Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she pushed her thoughts of sex aside, and hung out the washing in the glorious sunshine. She decided to wash her daughter's sheets, as her daughter was always so busy with work. She went into their bedroom and peeled back the covers of her daughter's bed. The sheets were still crumpled as her daughter had just quickly pulled the quilt up without smoothing the sheets first. Anne resisted the temptation to mentally scold her daughter for her lack of home-maker skills, and her eyes were drawn to the cum-stains in the centre of the sheets. There were numerous overlapping roundish marks where her son-in-law had removed his spent cock from her daughter's wet throbbing pussy and let the juice ooze out onto the sheets while they lay there panting from their combined orgasms. Her daughter was so lucky to have such a capable and ardent husband, Anne thought to herself, comparing John to her own husband who had been much less fervent when Anne had married him. Anne could feel the heat of her pussy again, as well as her juices flowing at the thought of John's hot hard body against her. She reached down and touched the stained section, feeling the stiffness in the sheet of numerous loads of John's dried cum beneath her fingers.

Almost against her will, Anne pulled her short dress over her head and lay down on the cool sheet in just her thin knickers. It felt so naughty lying there topless in her daughter's bed, like a child getting naked into someone else's empty bed. She lay face down with her head on the pillow and ran her hands over her breasts and down to her belly, slipping urgently inside her knickers to feel the hot dampness there. She breathed a sigh of relief as she slipped two fingers into her slit, feeling the delightful hot wetness of her pussy. Then she noticed something wrong: the pillow smell was fragrant with her daughter's perfume, and it was spoiling her mood and little pangs of guilt were intruding on her desire. She pushed the pillow aside and buried her face in the other pillow, which smelt of John's sweat. Her hand went back to her pussy, and she started to grind her cunt against her hand, as she imagined John's hard cock thrusting into her from behind. It felt so good; the juice was flowing from her pussy; she used her other hand to squeeze one of her nipples. She was thrusting her crotch into the bed now, as if she was John fucking her.

She needed something else. She tore off her knickers and put the other pillow between her legs, and started to hump the pillow, like she had done when she was a teenager, alone and dreaming of boys. She rubbed her clitoris against the fabric of the pillowcase, and reached behind her to grab her own arse, imagining she was being held tight by John as he fucked and fucked her. On she went riding the pillow like a wild horse, rubbing her pussy and clitoris up and down and getting hotter and hotter, until, cheeks burning, she let out a huge roar of relief as the orgasm shot through her body. She continued a slow then fast rubbing until she came again, and then she collapsed panting into the pillow, worn out by the strength of her come.

After a while she got up, a little shame-faced, and stripped the bed of the sinful sheets, and took them to the washing machine to remove both the evidence and temptation they displayed. In their place she put nice clean smooth sheets as if to cleanse the sexual tension of the bed. She had prevaricated for a few moments, wondering whether the pink sheets in all their feminine innocence were appropriate, before choosing the more modern and somewhat sexually equivocal grey. She gathered together the rest of the couple's dirty washing, almost but not quite resisting the temptation to sniff both John's and her daughter's underwear, finding John's familiar dangerous scent and her daughter's enticing feminine odour both arousing. But having already succumbed to temptation once today, she was determined not to weaken again to the temptation to masturbate and fantasise about John's cock ravishing her.

As she tidied up her daughter's room, she was tempted to snoop a little, looking in the bedside drawers where she found various face creams as well as a sexual lubricant in the first drawer. She briefly wondered why her daughter needed a lubricant when John's technique was so arousing, before looking in the second drawer. There she found the usual collection of junk jewellery, hankies and headache tablets. But as she pulled the drawer out further a heavy black cylindrical object rolled into view. Anne examine the long metal object, at first thinking it was some kind of modernist perfume bottle, and turned the black knob at the bottom to try to open it. Instead the object began vibrating in Anne's hand. She tried to turn it off but only succeeded in making it vibrate more strongly, before eventually figuring out how to stop it. She realised that it was her daughter's vibrator, that she used to pleasure herself, or did John use it on her daughter? She recovered from her initial shock and realised again what a sheltered life she had led sexually. She quickly put it back and, feeling somewhat guilty, resolved not to snoop any more.

She managed to get through the rest of the day without masturbating again and applied herself to more worthwhile tasks, such as buying some new plants for her garden and then finally starting that novel she'd bought herself some months before. But that night as she lay in bed next to her slumbering husband, she found her thoughts returning to the black vibrator, as she wondered exactly how her daughter used it. Did she touch her clitoris with it? Surely it would be too strong for such a sensitive part. Did she run it over her pussy lips, or even put it inside her pussy? Anne thought that sounded more likely, and started to wonder how that hard vibrating object would feel inside her. It was an intriguing thought. Anne thought she'd like to try it, but she had no idea where one could buy such a thing. Probably in one of those sleazy-looking 'Adult bookstores'. Anne would never be able to go into one of those salacious places, for fear of someone seeing her going in, and also fear of what shocking or perverted things they had inside. In her imagination those stores were haunts of lonely men with unhealthy obsessions, but perhaps young people were more relaxed about sexual pleasure and young women like her daughter would go there with their girlfriends to pick out a vibrator each.

It was something she hadn't thought about in the past, and she had never imagined her daughter masturbating before, let alone putting things inside her pussy. But of course her daughter must masturbate, just as Anne herself had masturbated as a young woman. Not often in Anne's case, but sometimes when the hormones had flooded her body, she had touched herself alone in her bed at night, guiltily and urgently rubbing her clitoris or thrusting her naked pussy into a pillow between her thighs as she imagined a shadowy figure crushing her with his weight and thrusting his phantom cock into her pussy, until, red-faced and exhausted Anne had stifled the groans as her orgasm brought its gift of ecstasy to her. Nowadays Anne was masturbating more than she ever had in her life and she had become more aware of the sex going on around her as well as the sexual possibilities that she had previously, in her innocence, been unaware of.

As she thought these things, Anne stroked her clitoris, now hard again with its thousands of sensitive points, and ran her fingers over her pussy lips, dipping inside to feel how wet she had become (again!) and smearing her juice over her pussy lips and clitoris to enable her fingers to sensuously glide over them, creating lovely relaxing feelings as they went. As she stroked herself, her thoughts of her daughter drifted away and her fingers were replaced by John's cock rubbing its urgent hardness along her pussy and dipping inside herself as her excitement rose. She had to contain herself not to move too violently to wake her husband but concentrated on her clitoris, now slimy with her juice and was soon rewarded with a powerful orgasm that made her body shake for several long seconds. Fortunately her husband slept through it all and Anne fell into a deep contented sleep.

Anne spent Tuesday shopping and went to the library to return some books and choose some more. She called Jenny, and arranged to meet her for lunch on Thursday, then went home and read and cooked and had a 'normal', i.e. sex-free, day. She felt strangely proud of herself for this small achievement. Perhaps she could go back to her old life after all.

The next day though, as she struggled to continue her novel, the thought of the vibrator returned, and Anne found herself back in her daughter's room staring at the second drawer. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't stop herself as she opened the drawer. She told herself that she just wanted a quick look, but she knew inside her that she wanted to see how it felt. She took the black stick out and examined its smooth cold surface. It didn't look like a very sexual thing really, too cold and metallic. But then she turned in on and felt the vibrations in her fingertips. That felt better. She ran the machine along her arm, feeling the pleasurable stimulation on her skin. Then she moved it over her breast, rubbing it over the fabric of her dress and feeling the pleasure in her breast below. But as she touched her nipple, the jolting sensation became too strong causing her to jerk away. She moved it more gradually and lightly to circle her nipple and was amazed at the nice sensation this gave her. She was starting to get turned on. She sniffed the vibrator, and detected a faint sexual smell, so she took it to the kitchen and washed it carefully, then took it into her bedroom.

Anne drew the curtains and stripped naked. She lay on the bed and turned on the vibrator, then moved it over her body, experimenting with it. She ran it over her face, against her lips, down her neck and around her breasts, before teasing her nipples with it. It felt so nice, like a sexy massage. She could feel herself relaxing. She ran it down her tummy and moved it gingerly between her legs. As she moved it over her labia, all sorts of nice feelings ran through her tummy. She could feel her pussy getting wet and ran the black stick back and forth along her slit so that the tip was wet with her juice. She ran it up to her clitoris, but jumped back when the vibrator touched her clit, as the sensation was too strong. Instead she moved it gently around the outside of her clit, with sent delicious feelings through her. Anne was completely horny by now, and her pussy was crying out for a big cock, or some attention at least. Anne gently moved the vibrating cock-shaped object down to her slit and slipped it gently inside. It felt too strong at first but she kept trying and little by little, her pussy got used to it and Anne was able to push it deeper. Once inside the vibrations spread through her pussy, and in a matter of seconds she started to orgasm. The spasms of her orgasm pushed the vibrator out of her pussy, but Anne was full of desire and plunged it back inside her.

'Oh yes John! Yes. Fuck yes!' she called out as she drove it inside herself, moving it this way and that to feel the exquisite feelings in different parts of her pussy. It felt so beautiful that Anne came again, then carried on some more until she came a third time and threw the vibrator on the floor as she laying panting to recover. It had been amazing. Anne felt so relaxed. She reached down and turned off the vibrator, which was whirring away on the floor, and fell into a deep sleep of satisfaction.

Afterwards, Anne felt a little guilty about using her daughter's vibrator, so she cleaned it with disinfectant and then soap and water and put it back in the second drawer so that no-one would know about her inability to resist temptation. But she was pleased that now she knew what a vibrator was and how it worked, and felt a faint pride in this new knowledge.

The following day she met Jenny for lunch. Jenny was affectionate, but a bit distracted. There were problems with her boss at work, and she admitted she was missing the sex with John. She went on and on about how lucky Anne was to have a lover like John. Anne hadn't felt lucky, given that John had forced her to have sex for the past three weeks, and she had been wracked with guilt about her daughter. But she had to admit that the sex had been unlike anything she had ever imagined. So she could see what Jenny meant, even if it was more complicated for Anne than Jenny.

Then Anne told Jenny about the vibrator and how amazing it had been. She was disappointed when Jenny seemed more amused than impressed and then Jenny brought out two vibrators of different shapes, plus a big white soft dildo. Anne felt embarrassed about how naïve she must have seemed to Jenny, but Jenny just laughed and hugged and kissed her, and then proceeded to undress her and use each of the sex-toys in turn on Anne, making Anne come again and again before Jenny asked her to use them on her. So Anne undressed her pretty friend and ran the red vibrator over Jenny's nipples and breasts, making her giggle and shiver, before moving down to Jenny's pussy where she teased Jenny's clit and labia and pussy until it was Jenny who was screaming in delight. It was so beautiful to be with Jenny, Anne thought as they lay together afterwards, legs wrapped around each other, breast to breast, pussy to pussy, lips to lips, kissing and smiling and hugging. It was so joyful and happy, and guilt-free.

The next day, Friday, Anne suddenly realised that she had completely forgotten to get contraception. If John was going to keep fucking her, she didn't want to get pregnant. It was unlikely at her age, but not impossible, and would be mortifying if it happened. How had she forgotten about this important thing, after the relief of her last period? Her brain was really not thinking straight anymore. Anne quickly organised to see a doctor on the other side of town to get a prescription, as she didn't want the embarrassment of asking her own doctor, and started taking the pills. But was she already too late, she worried. The pills would take some time to work and she might get pregnant when John returned if they didn't start to work by then. It was yet another thing for her to worry and feel guilty about.

The Next Weekend

By Saturday, Anne started to become anxious. Her week off was over and she had been almost as distracted as when John was around. She had continued to masturbate and fantasise about sex, rather than formulate a rational plan to break the cycle of forced but fantastic sex with her daughter's husband. John's arrival was imminent and she did not have any plan to avoid sex with him. She had begun to wonder if she secretly wanted, or even needed, the excitement and bliss of this illicit relationship. When she thought of John, she felt a strange mixture of fear and desire. It was not healthy. She had been an efficient loving mother, wife and home-maker, but now she felt lost, adrift on an unfamiliar sea, buffeted by the desires of people around her, and surprised by the strength of her own desires and reactions. Perhaps John would have come to a decision on his week away with Sarah, and would no longer want to continue to pursue her.

Her daughter returned from the holiday bubbling with happiness, full of stories of long days at the beach, and walks to mountain waterfalls, and beautiful food. She looked relaxed and happy, with a healthy glow that Anne now recognised as the result of a week's sexual satisfaction with the full attention of John's desire. John also looked relaxed and happy, and brimming with energy after a weeks' holiday. His smile and polite kiss on her cheek brought a blush to Anne's cheeks.

Anne felt happy for her lovely daughter, but her happiness was followed by a wave of guilt over what she and John had been doing behind her daughter's back for the past weeks. And then another thought surfaced as she saw how content both Sarah and John seemed after their holiday. Perhaps, after such a wonderful week away with his wife, John may have come to his senses and be ready to finish with Anne. This thought led to a strange mixture of relief and fear in Anne: relief that her guilty affair would be over, and fear that she would never again feel the fullness of his cock inside her. Anne pushed these thoughts back down as she prepared dinner for the family, and tried to maintain her equanimity for the sake of the others. But she still felt the confusion bubbling away deep down.

During the night Anne awoke and heard the distant sounds of her daughter having sex. She listened for a while and her hand drifted absent-mindedly down to touch her pussy. She felt the hot glow of her clitoris and moved further down to her slit which was oozing juice. Anne was shocked and annoyed with herself. Why did she react so strongly these days to every hint of sex? In the past her pussy had been so quiet and neat and dry, never bothering her during the night and only rarely becoming slightly damp when watching some romantic rom-com with a handsome guy, and she had rarely felt the need to actually masturbate. Now her pussy was hot and wet and ready for pleasure at the smallest opportunity. John had done this to her! He had turned her into ... she didn't know how to describe herself these days ... a creature who thought often of sexual pleasure and who touched herself shamelessly day and night while fantasising about explicit and forbidden things. Was she now a randy bitch? A constantly aroused hussy? A horny ... 'slut'? Surely not! But she was now an active sexual woman, rather than the asexual conservative she had been before. Now her cunt would not let her sleep in peace and called for her touch. She determined to resist and not to touch herself tonight and to sleep.

But her daughter's distant groans continued, and Anne found it harder to resist the call of her pussy, and so she reached down between her legs, and gently stroked her pussy and circled her hard clitoris with her juicy fingertips as she listened to her daughter's moans and imagined how John was fucking or licking her. It felt delightful and slightly wicked touching herself and thinking these things as her husband slept blissfully beside her, with those light occasional snores of his. She felt her orgasm approaching and slipped a finger inside her pussy, imagining John's big cock forcing itself deep with her. Then her orgasm swept over her and the wave of pleasure shot down her legs and up her back to explode in her brain. It was wonderful and left her panting in ecstasy with her pussy and nipples throbbing with delight. She decided that whatever she was now, sexually-aware woman or slut, it was much more satisfying than the safe flat life she had previously led, and then she fell into the deep relaxing sleep of the sexually-sated.

Monday

The next morning Anne awoke with nervous anticipation. Would John approach her again today? Would he lick and stroke and fuck her to distraction and leave her deeply satisfied but guilty. Or would he leave her alone, having come to his senses, and return to being only with his much prettier young wife, leaving Anne to a future of celibacy, with only fantasies and memories and her own fingers to satisfy her. She would soon know what her future would hold. She somehow longed for both, though she knew that such a desire was impossible and a bit crazy.

She arose before the family and prepared a lovely breakfast with fruit she had bought, and heavy bread and spreads and muesli. She chatted with her bubbly daughter, who was already missing her holiday life, but at the same time full of energy for her job. She looked so pretty in her short dark dress and stockings and pretty shoes, Anne thought. How could John have ever desired Anne with such a lovely woman to please him?