The Son-in-law Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she was alone and cleaning up the breakfast things. She finished washing the dishes and wiping down all the benches, and still John did not appear. Anne's heart sunk a little. It was true then, that John had tired of her at last. Though she had hoped many times that this would happen, she somehow felt strangely empty now that it had happened. She sat down on one of the kitchen chairs in the empty kitchen to consider her situation. She felt the great weight of her guilt slowly rising from her shoulders. She would now be able to get on with her life, and her time with John would just be an exciting, guilty memory. She had not been caught or exposed, and hopefully would be able to hide her secret forever for the sake of her family.

Anne waited a few more minutes to make sure that John was not coming, and then went to her bedroom to decide how to spend her days from now on. She decided a trip to the shops might be a good start, as well as catching up on some old friends she had been neglecting. She took off her gown, hanging it neatly on the door-hook, then made her bed and took off her nightie before putting on a nice solid sports-bra, to hold herself in place for a day out. The bra was not attractive, but it was very practical. She was just choosing a dress for the day, standing there in her bra and panties, when her door suddenly opened.

'Hello, my lovely,' John smiled, walking into her bedroom in his usual minimal morning attire of boxer-shorts and t-shirt. Anne turned and saw him looking her up and down and admiring her almost naked body with a wide grin.

'Hello, John,' Anne replied uncertainly. 'You didn't appear, so I was just going out.' Her voice faded away, as John came over and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, and kissing her neck.

'Mmm, you smell so good!' John murmured as he nuzzled her neck and ran his hands over her body, stroking her breasts and hips and arse. Anne felt little tingles in her nipples, and further down inside her knickers, and she could feel herself growing slightly moist at his touch. Oh god, she wasn't even struggling with him anymore. A week without sex and her body was ready to betray her, just like that. She could feel his hard erection pressing into her hip as one of his hands pushed her bra aside to directly fondle her nipples, while his other hand moved inside her panties to first cup and squeeze her buttocks, and then work its way around her hips to dive down to her burning, damp pussy. He ran his fingers through her pubic hair, and then briefly circled her hardening clitoris, before moving into the welcoming slipperiness of her cunt.

'Oh god.' Anne closed her eyes to feel the pulses of delight coming from her tits and her cunt. She hadn't really decided on a strategy to deal with John today, and her body, which had been starved of sex for a week, was delighting in John's touch. Suddenly John slipped his hands under her buttocks and Anne felt herself being lifted off her feet. She wrapped her arms around John's neck to stop herself toppling backwards. Then, bodies crushed together, John carried her into the lounge room and slowly lowered her to the soft carpet. John ran his hands over her buttocks and then around to her needy pussy, and he slipped first one finger then another inside her damp knickers, sending a thrill through her body.

Anne felt she would just give in today and let him fuck her and decide on a better strategy after her apparent sexual need had been satisfied. John was obviously full of desire for her, so there was no way she would be able to prevent him doing what he wanted today, and it would be best to submit. Already the gentle rhythm of his two fingers along her slit and into her vaginal entrance was causing her breaths to shorten, and she could feel her cheeks burning as her excitement grew.

But then John removed his hands and stepped back a little, leaving her alone with her bra pulled up over her large breasts, and her knickers wet with her own pussy juice. Anne was shocked and disappointed as she had been getting very excited. She opened her eyes and looked up into John's as they smiled at her.

'Take off your bra and panties!' John ordered in his deep voice. Anne hesitated a moment, confused by John's withdrawal, and then reached around to unbutton her bra. She pulled it off and threw it on the floor, letting her boobs swing free. Anne noticed how hard he had made her nipples, and she momentarily considered asking John to suck them, but then saw him indicating for her to take off her panties. Anne was ready to let him do anything to her now, so she complied and pulled her knickers down to the floor, bending over as she did and letting her breasts swing in a way that she saw fascinated him. She stood naked before him now, wanting to hug him to her so that he could give her more pleasure, but she decided to wait and see what he had in mind.

'That's beautiful Anne,' John said. 'Now lay down on your back.' Anne obeyed sitting down on the carpeted floor, then slowly lying back. She was not sure whether he wanted her legs together or apart, or even raised, but she pressed her legs together as she felt this made her look less like a slut, even though she was tempted to lift her legs and spread her pussy wide so that he would give her what she now wanted more than anything - his hard cock driving into her. It felt strange to lie there naked while John stood clothed above her. Anne could see his huge erection pushing against his boxer shorts and hoped it would not be long before she felt it inside her.

John smiled at her as she lay flushed and beautiful before him. 'Now I want you to touch your pussy for a while,' he said.

It took Anne a few moments to realise what he wanted, as she had been expecting him to fall on her and devour her with either his mouth or his cock. But then, as she continued to lie before him, wanting him to come to her, she realised that he seriously intended to test her by standing back and just watching her for a while. It was not what she wanted, and not something she had done before, but she was feeling so full of desire, and her pussy was so hot and needy, that eventually, she moved her legs slightly apart and moved her hand down to her pussy. It felt like such a relief to touch herself, and gently stroke her clitoris, which felt so nice with its soft pulses of pleasure. It was strange and awkward to be doing this with someone watching her, but John had made it seem so normal and natural, and she was comforted by the attentive approval of the way he looked at her.

Anne continued, aware of John's hungry eyes on her and the shape of his erect penis making a tent in the front of his boxers. She spread her legs a little more, then after a minute or so, raised and spread her knees to allow him to see her open cunt more clearly. Her clitoris was getting quite excited by now, partly from her light circular motion, and partly from the strange exhilaration of having someone watch her while she touched herself. She moved her finger down to her slit and felt just how wet her cunt was by now. She couldn't resist slipping first one finger, then a second inside her, to feel the hot wetness of her cunt. It felt delightful, and she closed her eyes and bit her lip with the pleasure of it. She opened her eyes and looked at John, who was staring intently at what her fingers were doing between her legs. He had taken his big cock out of his boxers and was stroking it gently while he watched her, like a man transfixed.

Anne's cheeks were burning, partly with embarrassment at doing what had always been such a private thing brazenly in front of a man, but increasingly with sexual arousal, as the feelings from her cunt and clitoris grew in intensity. Anne started to fondle her own breast and to play with her nipple with her free left hand. She often liked to do this when she masturbated, to feel the extra stimulation from her sensitive nipples. Her breaths were getting shorter now, as she could feel an orgasm approaching. She was alternating between her clitoris and her cunt with her right hand and fondling her breast and squeezing her nipple with the other.

She looked up at John, whom she had almost forgotten about, so fascinated was she with her own sexual feelings. He was still watching intently, looking at what she was doing with her cunt and breast, with obvious excitement. He had shed his t-shirt and boxers and now stood over her in his immense nakedness. His cock was red and huge and he was stroking it harder and faster now. Anne wanted that cock inside her, and called out to him, 'Why don't you fuck me now, John? I'm ready for you now!' Then she remembered a line from an old Dirk Bogarde film, and pouted at him. 'I'm all rosy!' she sang to him, giggling and spreading her labia wide so that he could see her inviting pinkness inside, framed by her hairy outer lips.

John smiled at her, but did not respond to her invitation. He just continued to look at her sprawled nakedness in front of him, and slowly stroke his dick. 'Later my darling,' he replied.

Anne was becoming too excited now by this intriguing situation: her lying naked before him, touching her pussy lewdly; him standing naked over her, wanking his long cock. She'd never seen him play with himself before, and it looked both odd and somehow arousing. She wondered how he felt, if he felt like she did when she masturbated, whether he felt shivers of pleasure rippling through his body like she did when she stroked her clitoris, and whether the feelings built up in him so that he couldn't think of anything else.

Anne was touching herself again while she wondered these things. She knew that her body was very excited now, and that her orgasm couldn't be far away. Soon she would start to come and lose control of herself, and close her eyes to feel the joy of it, and maybe swear quietly to herself. And for the first time, someone would watch her as she made herself come. Would it be shameful? Would John think less of her? Would it prove that she was weaker than him? Anne didn't know really. She only knew that she felt strangely excited to be touching herself in front of someone else, to be sharing this private, guilty thing. She could see that John was turned on by her, that his cock was responding to what she was doing to herself, and this gave her the confidence to carry on.

Anne plunged two fingers inside her slippery cunt and finger fucked herself, as she watched John wank himself with the same rhythm. It was like having his big cock in her instead of her fingers, fucking her hard and fast. Anne was on the edge now, squeezing her nipple hard again and again, fingers flying into herself, cunt wrapped around her, on fire, watching his long cock bounce up and down with his strokes. 'Oh fuck! Oh fucking Christ!' she cried out, as the orgasm hit her. Her body arched back as the pleasure rushed through her, and she closed her eyes and opened her mouth in a wide-mouthed groan of pleasure. She continued to thrust her fingers into her pulsating cunt to extend the delightful feeling. It was divine.

Suddenly, something wet splashed on her neck and face. Shocked she looked up at John, and saw a second spurt of semen shoot out of his cock in a long white line onto her belly and tits. Anne was amazed to see John coming at the sight of her. A third lesser spurt shot out onto her legs and covered her hairy pussy in sticky white liquid. John was groaning with pleasure. Anne was stunned, and now covered in John's jizz. She hadn't expected this.

John bent down to kiss Anne, but found her with sticky with his come everywhere, so he grabbed his t-shirt from the floor, and cleaning her face, breasts and belly, before kissing Anne full on the lips. 'That was so beautiful, Anne,' he whispered. 'You were fantastic!'

Anne felt reassured and secretly flattered, and kissed him back gently. John lay beside her and wrapped his arms around her, then moved down to kiss Anne's breasts, licking her nipples. After some time, he moved down again, running his nose through her pubic hair before starting to lick her pussy. Anne's pussy was still hot and wet from her recent stimulation and orgasm, and John's tongue sent delightful feelings through her right away. It wasn't long until Anne was starting to pant and close her eyes to feel the wonderful sensations that John was evoking in her clitoris and cunt. All her embarrassment was gone now as she pushed her pussy against his face to better feel his long tongue exploring deep inside her pussy, stroking her sensitive areas.

'Oh god!' Anne panted. 'Oh yes! Oh my god!' It was so beautiful, the warmth of her arousal pulsing in all parts of her body. Her clitoris was on fire. It felt like it was swollen to the size of a nectarine, like a ball of hot honey, oozing pleasure and pulses of delight. Then her orgasm started and her body started to shake uncontrollably. Her mouth opened wide with silent screams which emerged as ecstatic groans, building and building until her body arched and the words, 'Oh yes, fuck me! Yes! Fucking hell!' emerged from her mouth. It felt so good Anne could not imagine why she sometimes rejected John. On he went, licking and touching her until she could take no more, and reached down to push him away before she lost her mind.

She felt John moving up her body and then his face was against hers, kissing her lips, and tongue thrusting into her mouth. His face was all wet with her juice and all she could smell was her own cunt smell, filling her nostrils with its earthy sensuality and guilty shame. Anne felt his heavy body on top of hers, crushing her to the floor, his hot hairy chest against her smooth sweat and cum-soaked breasts, his hard tummy against her soft one, and below, she could feel the hard rod of his cock, rubbing hot against her sweaty, cum-covered pussy, moving gently in a rhythm over her swollen slit, pushing softly as he rubbed up and down, so that his cock was covered with her gunk, spreading it over her clitoris and causing her little button to respond again. She realised it was not over, though she had felt the urge to drift off into a soft dreamy sleep.

They kissed and hugged and rubbed against each other for what seemed an age, until Anne's desire returned, and she found herself pushing her pussy up to feel the hardness of his slowly rocking cock. Oh god, she wanted it again. She wanted his big cock inside her. She wanted it to possess her, to fill her, to open her up and make her come on its hardness. She spread her legs so that his were now between hers, and wrapped them around his hips, so that her pussy was now wide open for him. She felt him manoeuvre himself for a moment, and then she felt his cock plunge inside her. It always felt so huge when it entered her, and Anne felt an involuntary gasp escape her, followed by the whispered, 'Oh yes!'.

John pushed deeper and deeper, and his cock went in to her hot wetness with ease, filling Anne with happiness and relief. This was what she wanted. She wanted to be fucked every day by her daughter's filthy husband. She wanted him to drive her crazy, to make her shameless, to soar and fly in sexual lust and satisfaction. For the moment, she didn't care that it was wrong, it was what her deeper self wanted and needed. Anne groaned as John slid himself in and out with an aching, teasing slowness, so that she could feel every inch of her own cunt and revel in the sweet feelings his hot cock produced inside her.

But then John slid his arms underneath her and rolled over onto his back, pulling her on top of him. Anne was suddenly free of his body on top of hers, which had pinned her to the ground while he used her, and she secretly delighted in his use of her. Sometimes when he was on top of her, taking pleasure in her body, she felt like his slave-girl, powerless to resist him. And this feeling somehow excited her and she was able to come, feeling that she was not responsible for the dirty sex she was enjoying.

But now she was on top, and free to move, but also responsible for continuing with this illicit fucking. It caused a momentary spasm of doubt in her, but it was overwhelmed by the delightful hotness inside her cunt and her desire to enjoy the cock within her. Slowly she started to push herself back onto his cock, rocking so that she was able to rub her clitoris against him, and feel the shudders of delight that this produced.

Then John spoke to her. 'Sit up!' he whispered. 'I want to see how beautiful you are.' Anne thought for a moment. He wanted to see his big tits swaying above him, she thought. He wanted to see her seeking her own pleasure again, like some sort of slut. She was tempted to refuse him, as she liked lying on top him, feeling his skin beneath hers, with little to do besides rock herself backwards against his up-thrusting cock.

But then she remembered how intense the feelings had been last time she sat on him, and so, slowly she sat up, smiling wryly at his need to watch her some more. She moved back carefully so that his cock would not fall out of her, and then pushed down so that the entire length of his big cock was inside her. Oh god, it was divine. She lifted herself up so that only the tip of his cock was still inside her, then lowered herself more quickly to feel him filling her again. It felt fabulous.

Anne continued to ride his cock, feeling its hot length grinding inside her as she manoeuvred her clit against him as she ground down onto his body. It felt so perfect, and her breath became shorter as she felt the orgasm rising inside her. She was vaguely aware of her reflection in the mirror opposite, a picture of desire with breasts swaying, hair tossing from side to side, open mouth, glazed eyes fixated on the rising pleasure and curvy hips enveloping the cock below her.

She stopped dead still at the moment it became unstoppable, and enjoyed the instant's pleasure of loitering on the edge, before it crashed on her like a wave and washed her away in a surge of ecstasy. She rose on his cock again and plunged herself down to extend the orgasm, then again and again until she could take no more, and she collapsed onto John's chest and lay there panting and coated in sexual sweat.

Her brain was exhausted with the pleasure of it all. She realised that she had submitted totally to his every whim today. She knew that, despite her guilt and reservations and attempts to break the pattern, that now she needed him, and the feeling he gave her when he fucked her. She felt both defeat, and something like acceptance, as she lay on top of this young man whose breathing now matched hers. It was all she wanted.