The Song Called Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Few thrusts with her turned one side, Lex massaged her breasts through her top and she gasped. He used her ass to turn her full and straddled her from behind without coming out of her at all. His length and girth allowed him this feat. Now he was pushing into her from behind with her lying on flat on her tummy. She had perked her ass up to help him aim for maximum penetration. She seemed to enjoy this position best. Lex could see his shaft disappear and come out of her ass with his rocking.

Her slender back Criss crossed by the laces came into plain view. It looked inviting. There were tiny knots on either side. Lex undid them while maintaining rhythm. Rhythm was prime. She had propped herself on her elbows as if she were planking. Lex loved the feeling on his groin when he landed a thrust on her rounded and supple ass. He now felt her slim back and massaged till her shoulders. Her sweater had opened up on the bed like the cover to a present. On her elbows, lex was getting an ethereal view of the contours of her breasts from the sides of her back.

He reached for them from behind and cupped them. She shuddered under the warmth and pressure of his hands. She moaned loudly. Lex wanted to shoot again but slowed his pace instead to last longer. But Tiya had been teased enough.

She begged him to ride faster and cum in her. Lex, let go the grip on Tiya's breasts and leaned into her lithe back on elbows besides hers. The knee elbow position gave lex a lot of strength and pace. He picked up pace and rammed harder and deeper with every thrust. She gasped with every push. He suckled her neck and was now at his quickest and most powerful. The slaps of his groin on her ass resonated like snares on a rock drum. He shot deep into her and both groaned like he would end a song with a roll on his drums or the cymbals. He thrusted quite a few times even after he came. Tiya had lost count.

She was moist and fragrant as she had run up a sweat. As if on que, Echo dimmed the lights to minimum and the music to soft piano. Lex stayed in her tight pussy devouring the feeling. After what seemed like hours he withdrew and rose to a full towering height near the bed. He left for the door. It was time for the champagne.

Tiya had gone off to freshen up when he was back. He got into bed and sipped from the champagne. He lit a cigar and inhaled deeply. He still had a massive erection that tented the black silk sheet. He sat propped against the black pillows and covered till his waist by the silk sheet. His muscular chest stood out and toned after the romp.

Tiya came back smelling divine as ever. She picked up her champagne flute and hissed, " my turn!"

She cat crawled into the bed, her ass moving enticingly. Her back arched low and her breasts bulging out her elbows. She came to him and straddled him facing him. She was so wet, Lex's cannon slipped in effortlessly. She began riding him slowly. Lex felt she was about to milk his cock dry. He looked on as she arched back and her assets bobbed with her ride. Her ass softly lapped on his thighs everytime she descended.

Lex wanted to put no effort and just enjoy it through. She maintained the ever so important rhythm and kept going till lex shot deep inside her again.

Lex woke up to the familiar bright uninterrupted view of the sea from his massive windows. He felt around for Tiya but she was gone. She must've headed to her room at night.

Blinking and smiling he got up and stretched. But voila! There she was sitting in a black satin robe on the salad counter and looking at him intently. She was sipping juice. She sat on the tall bar stool with her arms spread open and resting on the high table behind her. Her cleavage elevated the satin robe into luscious mounds and showed off the inner contours of her breasts before the satin belt. She had crossed her legs like the night before which hid her juicy pussy from view. The robe ended near the round of her ass.

Lex freshened up in a jiffy. He could've been flash himself. He came out stark naked, his shaft looking like a land to air missile with nukes on it.

Tiya gushed and said, "care for some juice?"

All Lex could say was "Hell yeah!"

He went to her. Undid her belt. It layed open her entire front for the taking. The tall stool brought her higher in a sitting position. Lex's member rubbed against the inners of her thighs. She was still leaning on the table behind with her ass firmly grounded on the stool. He held her from the waist. With another hand he squeezed her breast. She moaned. He bent into her and sucked her nipple. She moaned louder and shivered under the touch.

Lex sucked and lashed her nipple with his tongue. Then he took his time gaving equal attention to the other breast. He could feel her wetness on her thighs when his dick rubbed against them. Her pussy was exactly the height of his dick as Tiya sat on the tall bar stool.

He whirled her in the still so she faced away. He slipped his hands from the side of her waist and cupped her breasts. He pinched her nipples. She arched in pleasure. She moved back on the stool and stuck her ass out for an invasion.

Lex drove his middle finger down her crack and massaged a slick pussy. She went "Aahhh!"

He directed his thick member into her vault. He loved her tightness. She loved his girth!

He steadied her by her hip and increased tempo. Squeezed one nipple with one hand. She gasped with pleasure. He must've been in her, thrusting for hours. Their juices dripped onto the smooth marble floor. After an eternity, Lex grunted and shot a full cumload into Tiya's lubed vault. She came again.

Tiua whirled around on the bar stool and kissed him deeply.

She entered Lex's jacuzzi which was in the bedroom on the far corner. Lex sat across her. When they dressed, Tiya went off to say good bye to Meha. She was thinking of spending the evening on the beach with lex. It was a Sunday and she'd return early next morning...

Lex planned to show her his music library. He also looked forward to a super night with Tiya...

Eros in disguise...

12