All Comments on 'The Song of Roland Ch. 25'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So glad to see you continue this story. I hope the next chapter does not take so long.

Excellent story.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Love Bogdan

Thank you for chapter. So good to read from you. This one is an epic and full of darkness and misery, but its not all that. There's so much more to it as well.

Kelsea. Turned by a demon. Hexed by an elf. Clinging to humanity, maybe. (Unreliable narrators and all. Not you darling, the characters ^.^ Though I do hope for the best.) A priest of the God who acted as catalyst for her patron transformation seems the only option with any real hope moving forward. We can see her struggle against its desires. We see her failing on more occasions than she'd like. Looking forward to what happens next.

A strange bit of circumstance has me wishing Roland well. He known he's lost to her for a while now, but of anyone she maybe the only one to be able to cure him in his stubbornness. Ahh, but before then, I wonder what sort of story is to be told from 'Triss.

I too would of course like more and sooner. But a story like this doesn't just weave itself. I am just grateful to be able to read such a tale whose tender moments keep me coming back for more, despite the hardships. Probably the only harsher story on this site that snagged, much less kept my attention. So, you and your muse take as long as you need. Whatever you have, its working for me. And again, I am thankful for the privilege.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
finally

Thank you for continuing this. It is one of the few readable projects here. It has been a dry year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing again

As with the earlier chapters, this is just wonderful. I wonder what will happen to the village

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

What a raunchy and thrilling adventure. You have a fantastic writing ability HookedonPhoenix. The sex is vivid, the descriptions are scenic without being meandering. What more can one ask for? It's the emotional beats, often in-between the action, which really help to elevate this story however. I've just blazed through the entirety of your series over the past few days because finally, here's a story which competently explores the relationship between a human and a succubus. These are two fundamentally different beings, and you do an excellent job of highlighting those differences and shaping that into the character's development. There's something to be said about being able to do that and also avoiding the pitfall of falling into the boring nitty gritty. Of course this involves an abundance of coitus, but Kelsea's supernatural nature is always in question. Her constant battles fighting her instincts, coupled with the fact that we always perceive the situation through Roland's eyes, leaves me as a reader guessing as to whether her intentions are good or not. This is a really engaging piece of fiction which I'm glad to have discovered, and is honestly better than the majority of paid tripe I happen upon on amazon. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. This series has just grown in depth and scope as it's gone along. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this story going to be continued? It would be a shame if not.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well that's more than a tiny bit frustrating. Glad I saw the lower score for the last entry and checked. I'd be seriously ticked if I'd gotten invested in the story, only to have it end in a cliffhanger. Ah well. I won't rate it, and I'll bookmark it to check back once a year or something. Hope the author is still kicking at least, even if he's been unable to finish his story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Should say, idk if him or her. Either way, hope s/he is still healthy. Even without reading all the earlier chapters, this final one was intriguing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES