All Comments on 'The Soprano Ch. 06'

by barabajagal001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're back!

This was certainly worth the wait. The development with Rene was surprising and interesting. I hope this series never ends.

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago

I am so glad to see more of this story. I too am very excited to see Rene in this chapter. He adds an interesting dynamic. So hot, so thrilling, so painfully beautiful. Keep up the good work.

barabajagal001barabajagal001over 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for your kind comments! I'll try not to take so long on the next segment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More of Rene, less of other things

I like the dynamic Rene adds to the relationship. I did not like the rope play in this context. I felt it was just thrown in with no real purpose other than to try to make this particular post edgy. What did Claire gain from it? What purpose did Sebastien have in doing that to her, in making her cry like that? This may be a BDSM story, but it is a love story first and foremost. It was Rene's birthday; he loves Sebastien and Claire, they love him and each other. What gift was it to Rene to have Claire bound and vulnerable and made to be emotionally empty like that on this particular day?

barabajagal001barabajagal001over 11 years agoAuthor

Fair point, Anonymous. The short version is that sometimes I sacrifice some of the sweet, shiny, love stuff for something a little more real - ironic, I know, considering the suspension of reality as per the practical details of the story in other ways. The fact is that most other BDSM stories I've read never use the safe word - if they even discuss it - and as with most erotica the sex is presented as perfect and wonderful. But that's not real life. Real sex - any sex - is often messy and complicated, and BDSM can amp that up with mind games and pain, and that's part of what makes it so amazing. So I understand that scene didn't seem to have much a point, and maybe it didn't. But I guess to my mind it was a way of showing that you can be imperfect, things may even go wrong, and you can still come back to find yourself in a place where you are well and truly loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really enjoy reading this story, but it seems a little fucked up that the subplot is going on for this long. The longer he's keeping the secret from her, the greater a betrayal of trust it comes off as. And I spent most of the sex scenes wondering if she'd still consent if she knew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarabajagal001@barabajagal001
My works The Maestro & The Soprano are available on Amazon (under the name Grace P. Morgan) now, in ebook and softcover form! Both have been extensively edited with some new material.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES