All Comments on 'The Soprano Ch. 08'

by barabajagal001

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

I have loved reading this series and am glad to see they are in love with each other!

elisebeeelisebeeabout 11 years ago
Lovely

Off to "Pay" homage at retail - I will gladly pay any price you and #Titiania123 ask for your art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

I look ever day for this story it was great sorry it ended but you did good love how it did I will be looking for another one till then wish you will

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I love this story.. The passion, the music, the emotions.. Everything are perfect.. It is a truly pleasurable read.. Thankyou for sharing it with us..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
epilogue

An epilogue would totally complete this story

dymondsndogtagsdymondsndogtagsalmost 8 years ago
Holy sweet baby jesus.

This is by far one of the most amazing stories I have read. I would love to read more about Claire and Sebastian!!! If this was to be published, I would buy it in a heartbeat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Revisions?

You asked about revisions. My previous comment contained a request for more editing of auto complete induced errors. They are minor, but interrupt the flow that you so beautifully create. I would love to see more character development, and an even more relaxed pace. There is plenty of sex in your stories. I think you could take more time in exploring her experience, her feelings at the moment, her conflict over being submissive, perhaps a conversation with a friend, or an article in the Chronicle which might spark thought on what she was allowing to be done to her. For some the backstory of submission is more evident, but in Claire's case, not so much, and she is very much a bottom. So, what I am thinking of is enhancing the profundity of the characters rather than adding more volume of sexual experiences. Speaking of which, I would love to see some post coital lingering. What man would not want to linger with such a woman after the marathon of orgasms experienced. Furthermore, I love to read of the leaking, dribbling, gravity driven rivulets of cum oozing out of her, and whatever feelings they might have about that.

You are a very talented writer. Thank you very much for your gifts to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes, yes, and yes!

all that and a happy ending, too! beautifully composed, wonderfully comprehensive, and seriously intriguing. If you could see your way to more, that would be our "in the morning" delight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarabajagal001@barabajagal001
My works The Maestro & The Soprano are available on Amazon (under the name Grace P. Morgan) now, in ebook and softcover form! Both have been extensively edited with some new material.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Soprano Series Info