The Souls of Wyrmkin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hush, Treasure," he scolded lightly. "You will be pleased."

With that, the image of the clothing on his body vanished, and against her will Amaria felt another gush of wetness flooding her sex. He was a beast in the shape of a man, but his shape was perfection. Every plane and angle of his body spoke to her. Then she looked lower.

She stopped breathing and didn't know it until dark spots began to swim in her vision. She had never seen a human male's anatomy before, but she was sure it did NOT look like that. His Organ was flesh-colored, but it was very different than a human cock. And it was huge.

Ixchol's cock was at least the length of her forearm and as thick as her wrist. The head tapered slightly, and there seemed to be an opening at the tip. Amaria simply stared in disbelief.

"I knew that this human form would be pleasing to you, but in order to mate with you, there are certain things that cannot be an illusion. I am able to make it smaller, but it is all me."

Smaller!? Amaria thought in alarm. How much bigger could it possibly be? These thoughts fled her mind, however, when he suddenly began to position the head of his monstrous organ at the entrance to her slick sex.

"No. No, no, no, no, Ixchol please, no, please oh God don't do this, no, no, no, no," Amaria begged, pleaded, and screamed in helpless frustration as she felt that massive cock begin to spread her open.

"No! Please! No! I'm a virgin! I don't want this! You're going to tear me apart!"

"Hush, Treasure," Ixchol scolded again. It was clearly a label or a title, not a term of endearment. "You belong to me. I must break you, and you will know your master. My magic will ensure your body does not suffer any physical trauma. I cannot, however, do anything to dull the pain you will experience. I will give you pleasure to help make the pain more bearable. Take comfort in the knowledge that you will not be permanently harmed."

Amaria gulped hard, and felt her vision go slightly dim around the edges. She shook her head slightly to clear it, frantically trying to think of any way out of this situation. This monster was about to tear open her most private, sensitive place with his enormous cock, and the matter-of-fact way in which he discussed her imminent agony, almost conversationally, chilled her to her core. Of all the nightmares she had ever had, this was by far the worst she could possibly imagine.

She started to scream. Long, loud, and wordlessly, howling her terror and denial and futility at the top of her lungs. Her scream was abruptly cut short as Ixchol forced a gag of Air into her mouth. She glared pure hatred at him and thrashed her head from side to side. He immobilized that too, forcing her chin down toward her chest so that she would be forced to watch him feed that monster cock into her tiny sex. Completely immobilized and utterly out of options, the scalding tears started to burn down her cheeks again, unchecked.

"There are things I will explain as we go. The mating and reproduction of a Dragon can be accomplished in a few different ways, and you must know what to expect as my Mate."

Oh God. Mate?! Reproduce? NO NO NO! This can't be happening!

"Try not to bite your tongue, Treasure. Bite down on the gag of air if you must."

Amaria steeled every bit of her will power and tried to mentally go somewhere else. If she could take her mind somewhere else, maybe it wouldn't be like it was really happening to her. But she found that she could not close her eyes, and she could not look away from her sex and Ixchol's looming cock.

She also could not escape the searing agony.

IXCHOL

He could see the tendons in her neck standing out as Amaria bit down hard on the Air gag in her mouth. It muffled her shrieks of pain, but Ixchol could still hear them. He always felt bad the first time he Mated a human woman, but they really did have to be broken. Much like those human herdsmen had to break their horses, so he too must break his Mates. It was a natural and inevitable first step in the Mating process. So far, his new Treasure was taking it bravely. Weaker women lose consciousness during their first breaking. Amaria was going to fight defiantly until the end. This was going to be fun.

Slowly, agonizingly slowly for him, Ixchol pressed his huge cock deeper and deeper into the folds of her incredibly tight pussy. He could feel the rings of muscle inside her clenching and spasming as he pried them open, wrenching open her deepest insides. He hadn't even taken the time to properly stretch her with his hands, so eager was he to penetrate his new Treasure. She was fiery anyway; the extra pain would likely help break her. It was inevitable in a Dragon Mate. He would almost regret when the defiance left her eyes. He stared into their pale green depths as he slowly forced himself inside her.

AMARIA

Amaria's entire world was distilled down to the burning channel between her thighs. She could feel the wrenching deep inside as her muscles were forced open and stretched far beyond anything they were prepared for. She had never so much as inserted her finger there, and now this enormous organ felt like it was tearing her apart. Her throat was already getting hoarse from screaming, and there still seemed to be several inches of that beast's cock still outside her body. She grunted as a wave of nausea slugged her in the lower stomach; he was now jammed against her cervix.

Thank God. That entire thing can't go inside me, Amaria thought to herself, staring at the flared, thick base. Surely her poor pussy couldn't take anything thicker than what was already inside her.

He pushed again.

"UUUUGH! UUUGH! NNNGGH!" Amaria frantically tried to communicate past her gag. He was all the way in. She felt him shifting deep inside her as he skillfully angled his hips. He withdrew the burning brand from her body agonizingly slowly, the retreat almost as painful as the entry, her channel squeezing shut behind him, swollen and bruised. He withdrew his cock all the way and then positioned the head within her line of sight.

"Dragon anatomy has very specific purposes for reproduction. The tip of my cock is somewhat pointed, wouldn't you say?" Ixchol smiled.

He repositioned his cock at her entrance, and repeated the agonizing stretching of her insides. This time the tissue was already inflamed, and the burning intensified until it was unbearable. Once again, she felt the wrenching deep inside as her pussy was forced open. Amaria grunted when the tip of his cock shoved against her cervix again.

"The tapered head is part of our reproductive needs."

With that, he shoved hard and Amaria felt her throat tear from the blood-curdling shriek that ripped from her. The tip of his cock was lodged into the opening of her cervix.

"You see, our reproduction is very different from both mammals and reptiles."

He shoved again, and his cock slid another half inch into her cervix.

Amaria felt a deep pain start in her lower abdomen that quickly grew into a severe cramping sensation that she could not escape. Sobbing, she tried to squirm to ease the pressure but her bonds of Air held her fast.

"You see, you recently ovulated, and there is an egg traveling from your fallopian tube to your womb as we speak. I can sense it."

He shoved hard, forcing another half-inch of his monstrous cock past the tight ring of her cervix and into her womb. It felt like giving birth. Amaria's entire lower half was spasming uncontrollably as waves of cramps and nausea emanated from the entrance to her womb. He said she would not be physically damaged, but it felt like he was going to literally tear her apart.

Ixchol repositioned himself slightly and shoved again, and Amaria felt the thick base of his shaft spreading her entrance open even further. It felt as though her tissue and muscles must be tearing from the pain of his entry. With one last brutal shove, Ixchol forced the last two inches of his cock deep into Amaria's womb.

"I know you're hurting, Treasure. Let me try to help."

With his cock firmly lodged deep inside her, Ixchol shifted them both slightly to raise up onto his knees once more. Amaria shrieked again from the twisting pain inside her as he moved them. Then he began to stroke her clitoris.

Amaria was in the worst agony of her life. She was humiliated, restrained, and ultimately defiled. The sudden waves of pleasure shooting from her clitoris into her pussy and womb were a welcome reprieve from the unbearable cramping. Suddenly the cramp spasms were thumping with the rhythm of the pleasure shooting through her. Ixchol was sensing her reactions and ensuring he was providing as much pleasure as possible.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, almost violently Amaria felt a swirling build-up occurring in her lower half. She felt like she was straining for something just out of reach and the pleasure felt like it was almost too much to bear. She suddenly stiffened, and Ixchol could feel every last inch of her insides gripping and releasing around his enormous cock as Amaria experienced the first orgasm of her life.

As Ixchol climaxed, his cock attracted Amaria's fertile egg and captured it in his tapered cockhead, where it began its journey into his body.

"And now," Ixchol explained breathlessly, "I have harvested your egg. We shall make a child together and you will deliver our progeny into the world."

Me, deliver our progeny? How, when he just stole my egg from inside my womb?

Ixchol continued to stroke Amaria's clitoris as he withdrew his giant member from her petite form.

"Come, Treasure. We have all the time in the world for explanations. Now, you should rest." Without releasing her bonds, Ixchol lifted her with Air and carried her down the short hallway to the bedroom. Here, he deposited her on a large four-post feather bed and finally released her bonds.

Exhausted, traumatized, and with the lower half of her body throbbing in agony, Amaria curled up thankfully on the bed and was almost instantly asleep.

IXCHOL

Amaria slept all night and late into the following day. Ixchol's dragon sense let him know that she had awakened four separate times before falling back asleep, and each time had ignored the tray of food he had left by the bed. He was beginning to wonder whether she was exhausted or depressed. Most Dragon Mates are unwilling human females for whom their draconian mate has little or no regard. They are broken, they bear the young, and they often end up with feeble minds. Many eventually die just because they lack the basic ability to care for their own needs.

There were fables, of course that he had been told as a hatchling. Of dragons who loved their Dragon Mates, and who reproduced willingly, lovingly, and with a full understanding of the great personal cost.

Treasure is not like other women. She is not just some milksop Dragon Mate who is only chosen due to a necessity to reproduce. His Treasure was exactly that. She was a golden-haired Treasure with fire in her heart. Did he want to break her? He didn't even know if the hatchling legends were true - if it was possible for a human woman to endure reproduction and retain her full mental capacities.

Maybe it was worth a try? It would be three months before her egg, inseminated inside his body, would be ready. Was that enough time for her to fall in love with him? He had sensed upon meeting her that she was fertile for his purposes, and his baser instincts may have gotten the better of him.

AMARIA

Amaria stayed in bed throughout the following day, seeking refuge in sleep away from her bruised body and tattered spirit. She felt hollow inside, like something precious and irrevocable had been stolen from her. Every waking moment she felt a throbbing in her womb that reminded her of her violation the night before. She wanted to leap out of her own skin and run away screaming.

Dusk came and went before Ixchol could finally wait no longer. He came into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. Amaria flinched back and slid away from him slightly, and she saw a tinge of sadness enter his expression.

"I want to apologize, Amaria, for what I subjected you to last night. Dragon Mating is... difficult. I have reflected, and I do not believe my actions were fair to you. It has been done this way for millennia. But there are stories..." Ixchol trailed off.

"You belong to me. That much is true, regardless of anything else. But perhaps I can show you that it can be enjoyable."

Amaria stared at the bed, unwilling to look at him. Unwilling to consider that this might be her reality forever. Hating him with every breath she took. This will never be enjoyable.

"If we do not try to learn, the final weeks of our reproduction will almost certainly break your mind."

Amaria felt the world fall out from under her. Does that mean what she thinks it means? If she doesn't learn to enjoy being tortured by her rapist, her mind, her very self, could be shattered?

"Think about it. And please eat." Ixchol stepped into the hallway and returned with a fresh platter of grapes, cheeses, and nuts. "Going hungry won't solve anything." He removed the earlier food tray and left, closing the door behind her.

Amaria was returned to her darkness and solitude. Ignoring the food once more, she curled up in the blankets and softly cried herself back to sleep.

12