The Sound of Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing here, Elena?" he asked again, trying to sound stern.

She shrugged, continuing to explore the toys.

"I was curious."

Thad's heart beat frantically at her casual admission. Had she been thinking about him then, about what he was?

"You were looking for me?" he asked gruffly, wanting to hear her say it.

"Not exactly. I just wanted to come here."

His thumping heart lurched, thinking of all the men downstairs watching her like hawks.

"Who vetted you?"

Elena paused her exploration, looking up directly at him for the first time all night. Her soft, brown eyes locked with his, and for a moment he forgot everything that had passed between them. It was simply Elena, here, talking to him.

"Why does it matter?" she asked quietly.

"If you came here with someone—"

"It was Alice," she interrupted, and Thad was momentarily stunned.

"Alice?" he echoed.

Elena nodded, looking back down at the table. "She can give guest passes, because of my brother, the hypocrite."

Thad's mind swirled as he filled in the gaps of all that had happened this past month while they were apart. Elena knew more now than he had anticipated.

"I'm not like Mateo," he insisted, seeing the opening she offered him and refusing it. "Mateo just likes to dominate. I go further than that."

Elena shrugged again, stroking her ponytail.

"From what I saw tonight, women find pleasure in going very far."

Thad's cock throbbed, and he tensed his thighs, willing it away.

"You don't belong here," he murmured again, almost to himself.

"Tell me," she said softly, picking up the flogger again. "Do you make women bleed?"

Thad grimaced. "No. Fuck, no."

"Isn't that what a whip does?"

"These are made of soft leather, like mine are. Used correctly, they don't break the skin."

"Do they beg you to stop?"

"Jesus, Elena," he swore. When she only looked at him, he bent his head.

"No," he said emphatically. "Consent is incredibly important. Didn't you talk with Alice before coming here?"

"Alice said it is different for every person. That it is about pleasure, and control, and surrender, and sometimes about pain. But not agony."

He nodded mutely, his fists clenching.

"I don't know if I like pain like that," she said bluntly, looking up at him.

He knew what she was saying, the message behind her words. I don't know if I can be what you want.

"Elena," he struggled, clearing his throat. "I'm fucked up, I'll be the first to admit it. I like kink, and rough sex. But when I was with you, I wasn't wishing it could be like this," he said, gesturing to the table of sex toys. "I was just enjoying you."

She cocked her head a little, considering him.

"You said I was a mistake."

He winced.

"I said what I had to say to cut it off with you. Your brother is right. You're too good for this. You deserve someone good."

Elena picked up the hitachi wand, feeling its heft.

"Is Alice not good then?"

He tensed. He didn't know what to say. Of course Alice was good. She was the epitome of good. Being a submissive to Mateo didn't change that.

Elena walked over to a padded bench, sitting down heavily, her legs spread a little.

"Alice is much sweeter than I am, Thaddeus."

Elena turned the wand on, and its low thrumming filled the quiet room. Thad watched, transfixed, as she ran the wand up one leg and then the other, letting it rest on her inner thigh. Her eyes were on him, watchful.

"Don't," he warned softly, unsure why he was stopping her when watching her was all consuming.

"Don't what, Thad?" she asked with mock innocence, lifting one foot onto the bench and letting her legs fall fully open. He could see her dark little pussy underneath the sheer stockings she wore. Yet again, no underwear. She was a fucking vixen.

"Don't you think I deserve to feel good?"

He said nothing, breathing hard.

She pressed the wand against her sex, sucking in a breath as the vibrations made contact. He was rock hard now, unconsciously palming his erection.

"Don't you think I look good, Thad? Do you like my outfit?"

"You look like a slut," he growled, the words escaping without his permission.

She smiled that dangerous witchy smile again, and he rubbed his dick harder through his jeans. God, he needed to come.

"You don't like it?" she purred, one hand slipping underneath the hem of her crop top, sliding the fabric up. He was distracted momentarily by the sight of her naked breast, having expected a bra. Such a beautiful, supple breast, her nipple dark and smooth. She caressed her breast with one hand, pressing the wand into her core with the other.

"Parading around for all those assholes," he muttered, taking a step towards her.

"So many men," she breathed, her eyes closing lightly. "I wondered who would be the first to ask to fuck me."

He growled, anger swooping in, grabbing the wand out of her hand and tossing it on the ground. She kept her eyes closed, her fingers pressing against the thin nylon barrier covering her cunt.

"I thought about fucking one of them, on stage like that. And then seeing you in the audience, watching us."

"The fuck you did," he cursed, swatting her hand away from her sex. Still she wasn't fazed, the wounded hand snaking up to caress her other breast, tweaking both nipples into stiffness.

"Stop it," he commanded, even as he gripped one of her legs.

"I don't need you," she whispered, finally opening her eyes and meeting his dark gaze.

"I don't need you to feel good."

Thad panted, his eyes darting over her face, her body. He could smell her arousal thick in the air. His cock was surging painfully against the denim of his pants.

"Any man could make me feel what you make me feel," she insisted softly, her voice just a poisonous whisper, her hands continuing to circle and fondle her breasts.

"Bullshit," he swore, bending and lifting her by the waist, flipping her face down on the leather bench.

She exclaimed in surprise, her hands moving to push herself up.

He growled, placing a heavy hand on her back and pushing her back down.

"You're a fucking liar, Elena," he said angrily, reaching down, ripping the crotch seam of her stockings open effortlessly and immediately shoving two fingers inside her.

She moaned, lifting her hips.

"Whore," he muttered darkly, adding a third. She was so fucking tight and hot, her inner walls gripping around just his fingers like his cock would never fit. But he knew it could.

"Stay," he commanded.

He stepped back from the bench, quick and fluid in his movements now. He shrugged off his jacket, unfastening his belt. He bent to the floor, retrieving the fallen hitachi wand and tossing it back on the bench. Taking out his throbbing cock, he walked over to the toy table, glancing back at her.

She was ass up on the couch, her skirt around her waist, breasts exposed. Her face was pressed against the leather seat, facing him. She looked like the woman from the scene downstairs, a penitent pupil ready for punishment. Good, he thought darkly.

He slowly tore open a condom wrapper and peeled it down onto his length, hearing her unsteady breath.

"Lay on your hands," he muttered. "No touching yourself." She did so, struggling to slide her arms underneath her.

He stripped, approaching her, watching with satisfaction as her eyes widened as she saw him fully naked for the first time.

"Any man could make you feel like I make you feel, is that right?"

"That's right," she replied, a resentful edge in her voice.

He lifted a hand and slapped her hard on the ass.

It made a delicious cracking sound in the air and she yelped sharply, not expecting it, but his hand was already at her pussy, circling her slit gently, probing her moisture. He watched with pleasure as the redness bloomed on her caramel skin. She squirmed, but he pressed her torso back down onto the bench with his free hand.

"You don't need me?"

"No," she said stubbornly, knowing the consequence.

He smacked her again, on the other cheek, and she cried out, pressing her face into the leather seat. He smoothed over the reddened skin, slipping fingers back inside of her, her protest turning to a moan.

"Take the wand and press it against your clit," he commanded, slipping the toy in between her spread legs and turning it back on, positioning it.

Her hips jolted as the vibrator met her sex, another stifled sound escaping her. Thad watched her thighs tremble as she pressed the vibrator against herself.

"Such a horny little slut," he whispered, and she shut her eyes, pressing.

"You want to come?"

"Yes, yes," she moaned, her desperation rising.

"Let me show you what the pain does, pretty little slut. Make yourself come as I smack your ass."

He smacked her again roundly, cupping his hand to heighten the sound. She jerked forward to escape it, but he yanked her back, smacking her yet again. Still she pressed the wand against her clit, her moans increasing.

He smoothed one hand over her, slipping two fingers inside her hot crevice next to the vibrator, swirling a thumb slick with her wetness over her puckered asshole. With his other hand he grabbed her breast hard, pulling.

"Thad!" she cried out, her body shaking.

He pressed his thumb inside her ass as he twisted her nipple and she cried out, her body jolting with the force of her orgasm. He marveled at her, his fingers thrusting in both her holes, his other hand milking her tit, the wand forgotten. Elena writhed against all points of their contact, crying out over and over.

Even as she shuddered he was moving behind her, grasping the fabric of her skirt as a handle to pull himself up onto the bench. He positioned himself at her cunt just as she was coming back to her senses.

"You want to fuck other men on that stage, Elena?" he asked thickly, thrusting fully inside of her.

She hissed, arching wildly, coming up onto all fours at the depth of his penetration, but he pushed her back down, putting weight on his hands.

"I can't hear you," he whispered mockingly in her ear, fucking her in a slow, steady rhythm.

"Thad," she moaned, reaching back for him.

"No," he barked. "Hands behind your back if you can't lay on them like I told you."

She cried, the moans frantic as he fucked her, bringing her hands behind her back.

He pulled her ponytail down, putting it in her own grasp.

"You don't need me, right?" he growled, fucking harder. "Pull your own hair, then."

She pulled it, her head jerking back as she struggled to maintain the bowed pose with Thad penetrating her roughly from behind.

Then he was lost to the feeling of it, twisting the leather skirt in his grip as he yanked her back onto his cock, her thighs meeting his with a soft slap every time he bottomed out. She was so incredibly wet, he could hear his balls slapping her clit, could hear his dick slipping into her sopping wet hole. He knew she hadn't been fully ready, he could feel her cervix as the tip of him went too far. But she only moaned over and over, the sound perfect to him as he slammed her back, her ass a beautiful bright red of his making.

"Please," she called out hoarsely, and he paused momentarily.

"What?" he demanded.

"Please, papai. I need to come again. Please."

"Good girl," he praised her generously, resuming his rhythm as she cried.

"Good girl asking Daddy for your orgasm."

"Yes," she wept. "Yes."

"You can come when we make something crystal clear, okay?"

He thought perhaps she may have nodded, her face against the leather, her body crushing softly back against him as she sought the rhythm and friction she needed.

"You won't ever fuck another man on a stage like that, will you?"

She stilled, letting her hair go. He didn't mind though, clasping both her wrists behind her as he ground his hips, fully seated inside her.

"Will you?" he asked again, anger evident in his voice.

"No, papai. No, I promise." He could hear the tremulous sincerity in her voice.

"Because you said you wanted to, remember?"

"Oh, I'm a liar," she cried, her nails digging into him where he gripped her wrists tightly.

"Why?"

"I wanted to make you jealous, papai," she wept, frantically pushing back against him. He had stilled now in his movements, holding himself off a little longer. He needed to hear the rest.

"Why? If I don't matter at all? If any man will do?"

"No, no, Thad," she cried, trying to fuck herself against his now motionless cock, but he knew it wouldn't be enough.

"Please don't stop, oh, no, no," she begged.

"But you don't need me to feel good," he insisted, feeling evil and loving it.

"I lied, you motherfucker," she swore, pulling her hands out from behind her and shoving them under herself.

"Now I'm a motherfucker?" he laughed.

"Yes," she said pitifully.

He smoothed his hands over her asscheecks, raising a hand and slapping her ass soundly.

She shrieked, truly surprised, coming almost fully off his cock.

But he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back onto his length, knowing that this time when he started, he wouldn't stop.

"Such a naughty sub," he whispered, gripping the flesh of her ass hard and making her inhale sharply.

"I'm going to come now," he said neutrally. "You can come with me if you want."

Elena moaned, falling back onto the leather seat. He spread her ass wide as he fucked her and felt her legs open underneath his hands. She was loose-limbed and primed to be claimed. So he fucked her roughly, chasing the growing feeling of it, pulling her back as he shoved forward for a deeper connection. It was painfully good. He desperately wanted to come, but at the same time wanted to hold out forever.

"Fuck," Elena moaned, and he growled.

"You like my thick dick, princess? Well, I like your tight cunt. I like it so much I can't wait to try your ass."

"Deus, yes, yes," she groaned.

"Call out to me, baby, call out to your Deus," he grunted, feeling some part of her giving in to how much she needed him. Resentfully maybe, but surrendering nonetheless.

She moaned, and he felt her body begin to tremble.

He grinned wolfishly, slipping a thumb back into her asshole. He was beginning to learn Elena's own particular darkness.

"Fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming, please Thad, please don't stop," she cried out, her body bowing as she tensed at the precipice.

"Yes, sweetness. Fucking come for me."

Elena wept, her body shaking as her climax consumed her and he fucked her through it, letting his thrusts become erratic and greedy. She was limp and soft by the time he found his own release, hiking a foot up on the bench to bend over her, getting deeper, harder. Still she took it, perfect Elena, taking all of him and more. His long-awaited orgasm shot up through his spine, sending a wave of heat throughout his body, his neck arching back, his mouth forming only her name, over and over.

Bent over her, panting, Thad squinted as the room lights flickered. It took him a long moment to realize what it was: a signal that their time in the private room was up. Thad cursed, stumbling back from Elena, wishing they were just in his bed. He stood there huffing, peeling off the condom and watching her as she sat back, breathing just as hard. Her hair was a mess, her lipstick smeared. Her whole body was slick with sweat, her tights ripped, her crop top stretched beyond repair, skirt askew. He had destroyed her.

"Take me home now," she said. Her voice wavered, and Thad closed his eyes tight.

***

Thad dressed, his heart still pounding, trying to crowd out the frantic thoughts of what came next. He looked around, focusing instead on the here and now. He didn't know what actually happened if people in the club rooms went past their time. He'd barely ever used them, certainly not for actual sex. A few times when he was a newbie he'd jacked off here, the scenes overwhelming, and twice for blowjobs from subs he'd brought along. These days, he preferred to go to the club alone.

He heard Elena straightening her clothes, though he knew there was little she could do to right her appearance. It'd be clear as day to anyone looking that she'd just gotten fucked.

"I think you should ask me, though," Elena said softly, and he turned to look at her. She was running her fingers through her hair like a makeshift comb.

"Ask you what?" he said gruffly, wishing he could kiss her, while also wanting to give her space.

"Ask me to come home."

"Uh," he fumbled, the endorphins still pumping through him slowing his brain function. Don't fuck this up more, he told himself.

"Do you want to go home, Elena?"

She laughed mildly, wrapping an elastic around her thick hair. Then she paused, her arms dropping, and her face turned serious.

"No," she said softly. "I meant you should take me home with you."

Thad shuddered unexpectedly at the weight of her simple words, breathing hard against the tightness in his chest.

"Unless you don't want to," she ventured tentatively.

"No, I do," he rushed, his voice rough.

"It's just, I feel I am always forcing you. First at the restaurant, and now."

He shook his head firmly, mute, his heart working overtime. His control felt paper thin now. Elena sat on the bench, tugging a combat boot over her foot.

"Maybe I am just hassling you," she offered, and he could sense the pain behind her attempt at flippancy.

"Elena . . ."

"Appearing out of nowhere, making you fuck me."

"If I had my way," he growled, his fists clenched. "I would be inside you even now. I'd fuck you every hour I was awake, with my fingers and my tongue and dildos once my dick had given up." He unclenched his fists, running his hands through his short hair, scratching his scalp roughly.

Elena said nothing, one naked foot poised in the air. Her eyes were wide. The idea that it surprised her somehow angered him.

"Every time I fuck you it's like I'm trying to get inside your skin. Christ, Elena, you're driving me crazy."

The lights in the room flickered again. Thad's thighs tensed.

"So get in my fucking car and come home with me, okay?"

"Okay," she echoed readily, tying her lace and standing up.

"Okay," he muttered, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the room. He took them straight down the stairs, past the jostling fluorescent crowd, and into his car. Compared to the booming music, it was eerily quiet.

"You need to tell someone where you're going?" he asked gruffly as he started the car, gesturing to her seat belt.

"No."

"No?"

"Alice is covering for me," she laughed, shivering.

He looked at her sharply, and she tensed as if he'd yelled.

"So you were just going to go home with anyone?"

For a moment she said nothing, turning and looking out the passenger window. Another shiver ran through her, and she rubbed her hands up and down her upper arms.

"Of course I was looking for you, Thad. Alice said you might go to this club when you are stressed."

He was quiet, her confession floating in the open air between them. She rubbed her hands on her thighs now, trying to stop them from trembling.

"You should have brought a jacket," he reprimanded her.

"I'm not cold," she protested. "I don't . . . I don't know why I'm shivering."

Thad cursed under his breath, exiting the car abruptly and slamming the door behind him. He went around to Elena's side and yanked her door open.

"Out," he commanded, and she obeyed, clearly confused.

He shut her door, opening the back door instead and ushering her inside.

"I can't sit up front?" she laughed weakly. He could hear her teeth chattering and bit back another growl.

"Just get in."

Elena got in, and he followed her, shutting the door. He leaned back against the window, stretching his legs out as he reached for her, pulling her against her chest.