The Sound of Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is new," she laughed again, snuggling up against him nonetheless. He could feel the vibrations from the car's engine wedging him deeper down in the metal frame.

"It's adrenaline, the shaking," he explained, gathering her tight against him. The feeling of her soft little body lying on him was so nice.

"You need to come down from it."

"Hmm," she murmured, nuzzling her face into his tshirt. His mouth was pressed against the crown of her head, one hand cupping her ass, the other wrapped firmly around her back to clasp her waist. He could feel his own heartbeat thudding in his chest. Surely she could feel it too.

"Who says I'm stressed?" he grumbled, pressing his nose into her hair. Somehow she smelled like lavender.

She chuckled a little in his tight embrace.

"If you ask my pussy, you have some stress in you."

He laughed at this, a happy, stupid guffaw. He'd never held a woman in the backseat of his car before. It was uncomfortable and yet he wanted it to last forever.

"We'll have sex some more, at your house?" she asked, shivering still, the hopefulness evident in her voice.

"Jesus, yes," he promised, laughing again, holding her tighter. He knew the adrenaline was a good sign of how excited she'd been, but still he wanted her shaking to stop.

"Will you do to me what you do to the other women?"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll do the things you like?"

"You just got a taste of what I like, sweetness," he smiled, pressing a kiss into her hair.

"I mean the tying and the whipping," she persisted, and he chuckled again.

"We can try that later, but not tonight."

"Why not?"

If he didn't know better, he'd say she sounded disappointed.

"Because I was already rough enough with you for one night. I can bind you, if you want to feel what that's like. But I don't want to hurt you. I have to be angry to want to hurt you, and I'm not angry now."

"You were pretty angry before," she insisted, looking up at him.

He shrugged, trying to fight a ridiculous smile.

"Being inside you has a calming effect, I guess," he tried to shrug, but the smile escaped him. She saw it and matched it with a wide grin of her own. She scooted up to tuck her head under the crook of his chin, and Thad swallowed roughly, feeling dangerously happy.

They lay there for a while, Elena's shivering tapering off as Thad slowly lost feeling on the left side of his body. His mind drifted as he held her, wondering faintly why it didn't feel strange to hold her like this, why on earth she nuzzled up against him like a fawn against a tiger.

"I really fucking missed you," he said softly, the words sprouting up from nowhere. "It's been hell not to talk to you for so long."

Elena stilled, silent.

"I saw a video of your showcase. I wish I could've been there."

After a long moment, she replied.

"I thought maybe you would call me. But then you never did."

He looked down, surprised. "I thought you'd want nothing to do with someone like me."

"Well," she said primly, butting her head up against his chin, making his teeth clank together. "Next time, ask."

***

"How do you feel?" Thad asked, standing back to examine his work.

Elena hung suspended from three of his metal hooks. An intricate network of carefully tied knots gathered once at her sternum, again at her waist, and lastly at the flare of her hips, evenly distributing her weight. Her hands were tied behind her back, her legs secured open and spread, heel to asscheek. Her head fell loosely back, her dark, soft curls like a beautiful curtain. Her tan skin looked good against his black ropes, sensual and right. The shibari ties outlined her curves perfectly, the ropes encircling each ripe breast, following the lines of her delicate body, pressing against the natural places her body joined, never cutting into her delicate flesh. It was a thing of pure beauty.

"I feel a bit odd," Elena laughed happily, lifting her head to look down at her bound, naked body.

Thad bit back a smile. "Uncomfortable?"

"Not exactly. Though I imagine it will get more uncomfortable the longer I stay like this."

"The longer you stay like this," Thad echoed, running a hand down her smooth flank as he circled her, "the less you'll be thinking of the ties."

"Sounds like a promise," she teased, her head falling back again.

"You are so beautiful like this, Elena," he murmured, scarcely able to believe she was here, willing and pliant.

"A compliment? From you?" Elena laughed, pretending to be aghast, and he bit his lip.

Clearly he'd been remiss.

"Perfect skin," he began, running his hand along her thigh, slick with the jojoba oil he liked to use on his ropes. "So soft and smooth."

"Your beautiful body is on display this way, open for me to use." He let his hands glide over her breasts and torso, savoring the delicious contrast between rope and flesh. His movement pushed her a little and she swung gently. He could hear her breathing in the quiet space. He liked that she said nothing.

"What I like about this . . ." he said evenly, his hand glossing over her sex as she swung near him, then pushing her further away to increase the swing.

". . . is how much I can play with you."

His hand brushed over and over as she neared him, grazing, stroking. He kept it at a low key, stoking the fire slowly.

"Does it always take this long to get started?" Elena teased, and he tweaked her nipple roughly in answer. She yelped, arching, and was silent.

Good girl, he thought to himself, saying nothing.

He drew her out deliberately then, slower than usual, only giving her the tips of his fingers as she rocked against him. He could see she was getting worked up by the small movements of her hips against his hand when he made contact. When he slid more of his fingers inside her, curving upwards to press against her gspot, he heard the hitch in her breath and stroked deep within the recesses of her cunt as he watched the quick rise and fall of her chest.

Thad stood firmly planted, barefoot and bare chested in jeans as was his wont during suspension sessions. When her juices ran down to his wrist he succumbed to his impatience, positioning himself between her legs and taking out his cock through the zipper of his dark jeans. He tore open the condom in his pocket with his teeth, sliding it on and pressing the underside of his erection against her center. As her body rocked against him, Thad relished the sweet little moan as her head fell back.

"You're so wet, filthy little thing," he murmured, his voice thick with appreciation. "Are you hungry for it already?"

Elena only breathed in response, the delicate curve of her throat arched back as she hung.

"I'm going to take my time tonight," he said softly, gliding his hands around her waist to cup her buttocks and lift her onto his cock. She let out another low moan as he slipped inside, her cunt a tight vice swallowing him whole.

Thad's eyes closed involuntarily at the pleasure of her slick pussy made all the stronger by the minimal amount of exertion it took to fuck her onto him. Just the gentlest tugging of his hands on her ass swung her whole body down, her weight adding momentum to the thrust against the base of his cock. He stood, feet spread, trying to breathe into the rising wave of desire.

For a while he fucked her like this, pulling her onto him, the only sound the quiet slap of the back of her thighs against his torso. Underneath it was the wet sop of her pussy, easing the way for his dick. He felt the steady build of his pleasure but set it aside, wanting to ride the wave longer.

Elena too was heating up, he felt it in the tensing of her muscles, in the arch of her feet as they brushed his waist as she swung. Her head hung loosely, he couldn't see her expression. But her breasts jostled with the movements of his gentle, relentless fucking.

He wanted to see her come, though. Wanted to feel what it was like for her pussy to pulse against his cock with no other parts of them touching, so he could isolate that feeling for the rest of his life.

One hand left her ass to splay over her lower abdomen, his thumb lazily stroking the apex of her thighs. Elena stiffened, and groaned.

When he said nothing, only continued to slip his thumb over her slick clit, she raised her head and he smiled at the red flush in her cheeks. She looked angry.

"I thought . . ." she began, then exhaled sharply, quieting herself.

"You thought what?" he laughed, enjoying her irritation.

"I thought it was supposed to be harsh. Rough," she insisted, looking down at the place where he caressed her.

He smirked.

"It's supposed to be whatever I want it to be, Elena," he purred, and her eyes shot up to his. When he lifted his thumb away, her face scrunched and she whimpered, twisting a little against her bindings.

"Are you desperate to come, little whore?" he mocked her, and her nostrils flared. Oh, how he liked this.

"Maybe I've given you enough orgasms for one night. Maybe you'll learn better if you don't come anymore."

"Thad, no," she pleaded, and he felt her buttocks squeeze as she tried to keep his cock inside her. But it was far too easy to simply glide her off and on at the lazy pace he'd chosen.

"Then take what I give you, and stop complaining," he said gruffly, digging his nails into her flesh as he gripped her asscheek.

Elena sucked a breath in, her head falling back once more, her chest heaving.

For a few minutes he resumed their slow fuck, loving the control, loving that she didn't know what heights he planned to bring her to. Just the threat of denial released her back into submission. She was so horny, even after the way he'd claimed her in the private rooms.

He remembered then the way she'd held the vibrator against her pussy, the expanding dark circle of her wet stockings, and felt a flicker of anger. Elena had acted as if her pleasure was her own. She'd learn tonight that it was his.

He reached again, this time sliding two fingers down her sex, slipping her clit in between them and pinching it.

Elena let out a sharp cry, her stomach undulating.

He grazed his thumbnail over her trapped clit, dragging it across the sensitive bundle of nerves. Elena jostled in the ropes, trying to twist away even as the motion brought her more heavily down on his cock.

He released her clit only to flick it gently with two fingers, using his other hand to guide her body fucking his.

Elena was crying out with every smack of her body against his dick, writhing as he flicked her clit mercilessly, over and over, faster, rubbing her slick honey against the tortured nub.

"What do you say, Elena?" he taunted.

"Please, please, sir," she wept, her voice strangled, and the word sent a jolt of surprise through him. Thad couldn't make her wait any longer.

He gripped the rope at her hip, shoving her onto him hard as his other hand worked her, his palm pressed up against her clit and grinding in a circular motion.

Elena's cries rose to a shriek as she came, her body clenching up in the ropes, making the metal fixtures above her jangle. Thad fucked her through it, grunting at the beauty of her trapped body caught in pleasure that was all his for the taking.

He felt the wetness from her climax all over his thighs and her head lifted, eyes closed. Her hair was stuck to her face with sweat. She hitched a breath, crying again, and he saw the track of a tear.

He was so fucked up, he thought, feeling his pleasure surge up his spine and into the base of his cock. He was so utterly fucked in the head by this fucking witch and her tight little cunt. She was his, and he was hers, god damn it. His hands gripped the ropes taut as he pulled her down, fucking his life into her. He felt the roughness of the rope scrape against his body as he came, felt Elena's softness under the pain, and his heart opened wide.

***

Thad held the shower head hose over Elena's tipped back head, watching the steady stream of warm water rinse the suds from her hair. Elena sat docile on the bench in the glass enclosure, her eyes closed, back arched slightly to aid the water's flow.

"You did so well, sweetheart," he murmured, running his hand down the mass of dark locks wet against her back. She hummed her agreement, and he smiled, bending to wash the soap from her chest and legs.

"It wasn't so scary," she said softly, holding out her arms to be rinsed.

"No?" Thad smiled, washing her thoroughly.

"Well, I might have been scared, maybe, if it wasn't with you."

Her casual comment made him pause and look closely at her tranquil face, eyes still closed. Did she know what she said? Did she trust him? Did she feel the incredible, bewildering connection that he felt whenever he was near her?

He turned off the shower, exiting and wrapping her in a thick fluffy towel. He always bathed his subs after suspension sessions, to get the oil off. He found the warmth and water brought them back up at a nice pace. But it was usually now that he led them out to the living room, where they had undressed for him, and waited while they dressed with shaky limbs. He'd offer them water and an uber, or, if they lingered too long in subspace, a ride home.

Elena's clothes, however, were strewn all over the apartment, long since forgotten after he eagerly stripped her when they first came in. That was half a day ago. Instead, he carried her naked and laughing to his bed, depositing her like a bundle of laundry and making her bounce. As her giggles rose he growled with his good humor, crawling in bed atop her and pulling the covers over them both. Elena snuggled up against him, chest to chest, wrapping her legs around him possessively.

He'd never been so happy in his life. He felt drunk on it.

"Tell me about this tattoo," she murmured, running her hands over the red ink snaking around his upper arm, shoulder, and side.

"It's a Kraken."

"An octopus?"

He smiled, sliding his hands around to her ass and pressing her against him. He was entirely depleted, unsure if he'd ever muster an erection again, but still he wanted her sex close to his.

"Bigger than an octopus. The Kraken's from mythology, a giant sea beast."

"Never heard of it."

He laughed, squeezing her ass.

"Why would you have a giant octopus tattooed on you?"

For an instant he thought about evading the question, but the idea dissipated almost as soon as he thought it.

"I got it when I left the Marines."

"The army?"

"Yeah. The guys in my squad used to call me Kraken. I used to wrestle in high school, I'm good in close combat."

Elena giggled softly at this, but her laugh faded away slowly.

"I didn't know you were in the military."

"I don't talk about it much. It was only for four years, after high school. It's how I paid for culinary school."

"Does Alice know?"

"Yeah," he murmured, nuzzling his face into her damp hair. Alice had known him then, when he was sharper, angrier, rougher. When he had no love to give anyone. She had loved him even then.

"Was it difficult?"

Elena's tentative question needled its way into his heart. How to tell her everything, without opening Pandora's box? He wanted to so badly, but not now, not when he'd just found her.

"Parts of it were," he said mildly, pushing aside images of the floating bodies of refugees, a toddler clutching him in wide-eyed shock, a catatonic woman lying in a raft. "But some parts were amazing. Like having a big family. As big as yours," he nudged her playfully.

"Some families are too big," Elena replied dismissively, laying back on the bed.

Thad propped himself up on one elbow, looking down at Elena, her hair splayed like waves beneath her smooth, brown body. He licked his lips, wanting to suckle her breasts. But the urge to talk to her was greater than the faint stirrings of lust that plagued him constantly.

"Alice says you've been fighting with Mateo."

Elena glanced at him, then away, saying nothing.

Thad extended a finger, lightly tracing around her nipples, circling outwards to encircle her breasts and drag up and down her sternum. He couldn't help himself.

"We don't have to talk about it," he murmured, unwilling to press.

"He wants me to forget the past completely. He thinks that bringing me here forgives him of everything."

Thad waited, but Elena didn't say more. Her face turned away to the open window, the night dark and chilly.

"You must've missed him, when he left Brazil."

Elena laughed humorlessly, glancing at him wryly.

"I didn't miss him, Thad. We were hungry."

Thad blinked.

"But I . . . I thought he sent money home."

"Only after he had money of his own. Five, six years maybe after he left."

Thad looked down at her breasts, his heart beating fast, unable to keep his eyes on her face as he contemplated the thought of her as a hungry child.

"There are seven of us children," she said. "Two oldest sisters, with children of their own by the time Mateo and I were grown. Then Mateo, then me. Then Emilio, younger than me by 6 years, then the twins, barely walking when Mateo left. When my brother left, he was the only other worker, the only money feeding all of us still living there. My sisters could only spare so much. I was already working after school, but it wasn't enough."

Thad waited, knowing there was more. He traced his finger down her stomach, his eyes on her skin, feeling her eyes on his face.

"I had to grow up fast. Too fast."

Thad's heart lurched, sensing what was behind those words. Elena waited for him to speak, but he couldn't think of what to say.

"I didn't have sex for money, if that's what you're thinking."

In response he bent, kissing her stomach, a heavy arm banding around her hips, holding her down.

"But I did things I wouldn't have had to do, if he was home. I had to get us food somehow. I had to stop the rent from going up."

Thad opened his mouth, licking her ribcage, probing her belly button with his tongue. He said with his body what his brain couldn't muster the courage to voice. That nothing mattered to him, nothing before this moment.

"Then all of a sudden his money came like a tidal wave. It was enough for me to stop working, finish school online, restore the cello, all at once. And now Mateo wants me to act like none of those years ever happened, like I should just be grateful."

"And I am grateful," she insisted, pulling his chin up. He lay prone atop her lower half, possessing her with his weight.

"I just feel so angry still, you know? Mateo's the only one who would understand what it was like for me, but he doesn't ever want me to talk about it."

Thad nodded, his chin digging into her soft flesh.

"He probably feels guilty," Thad offered, and Elena nodded.

"That's what I want. I want him to feel guilty. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No," he said urgently, digging his hands underneath her, holding her tight and thinking of their fight on the country road.

"No," he said again, firmly. "Anyone would feel like that."

"Alice says I should talk to someone."

Thad swallowed, feeling himself dive into unknown territory swiftly and without a second thought.

"I did. I talked to someone for a while after getting out of the Marines. A therapist."

Elena's eyes sharpened on him, and he felt a pang.

"I can't say that at the time I felt like it helped any. But I punch a lot fewer people now than I used to, so it probably helped."

A ghost of a smile appeared on Elena's face, that beloved little lift of the corner of her succulent mouth.

"You are full of surprises, Thaddeus," she murmured, lifting his head in her hands and lowering it onto her breast. Thad opened his mouth readily, sucking the warm flesh in, feeling it shape to the concave of his mouth. He imagined what it would be like to suckle her breasts engorged with milk, and closed his eyes at the heady, unfamiliar fantasy.