The Sound of Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a lot more where that came from, sugar," he growled, propping himself up on his elbows and making space for himself between her legs, to worship her thoroughly.

***

Elena became something to him, something he wouldn't quite call a girlfriend, but definitely wouldn't call a sub. They snuck around like teenagers, with the bribed help of Emilio the driver, spending Elena's "license practice" time fucking in every position concievable. She'd come to the restaurant after school, after Alice was gone, and they'd fuck on every surface he could manage, violating every personal cleanliness rule he held sacred. But he didn't care, he was crazed for her body. He'd never before felt desire while having sex, wanting the next one already, wanting her already in the moments after he came.

He couldn't get enough, felt himself getting restless and edgy when it'd been more than a day or two without having her. He tried to convince Elena to spend the night with him on the weekends, offer some fake excuse of staying with a girlfriend, but she resisted. Often she cited the weekly Sunday family breakfast, a longstanding ritual in their household in Brazil, held late in the morning after morning mass, as the reason she couldn't stay over. It was the one time, other than class, that he was guaranteed never to see her. But Thad knew there was more to her resistance than the lure of homemade croissants. It was likely Mateo already knew what she was doing, but to be so blatant as to sleep in his house was to court retribution. Thad didn't want to get her into hotter water, but he couldn't help plan preemptively what might happen in a fallout. Elena could stay with him, he reasoned. He had money saved, he could cover her tuition. Even as he calculated such costs he told himself he was being crazy. Elena never once tried to define what they had, never pressed to be exclusive, even though he wished she would.

Rather than find ways to define their relationship, Elena found ways to be punished, to Thad's bafflement. He admitted to being possessive, but Elena's behavior bordered on purposefully disobedient, just to see what he would do. When she left her phone on silent for a whole day and didn't respond to any of his texts or calls, he introduced her to the ball gag. When, to his astonishment, she abysmally failed her first attempt at the written portion of her driver's test despite being thoroughly prepared, he smacked her ass with a ruler till the individual inch notch lines were discernible, redder amongst red. And when, in the midst of an argument over her refusal to carry pepper spray, she called him an "overprotective asshole," she spent the night trying to sleep with a small plug in her ass.

He felt he was asking so little, and the sly look on her face when she goaded him into anger made him doubt the conviction behind her fiery words. Because she enjoyed his punishments so much, each of them bringing them both to new heights of sensation, and new valleys of intimacy.

He was continually impressed by her ability to find pleasure in the deep end of his darkness. She could orgasm with nipple clamps on, with a butt plug, while deep throating him. She orgasmed suspended, with her ass striped red, from being fucked in the ass. She was pure heaven, and matched Thad's hunger bite for bite.

And yet, it was more than that. She had a key to his apartment. She offered to turn on tracking on her phone, to show him where she was. She watched Kung Fu movies on his couch, falling asleep in his lap.

He was changed by her. He learned more about Brazilian cuisine, and cooked for her. He started listening to classical music on his commutes, to learn its cadences. He even bought a cello, a comical experience in which he had held up his hand to estimate Elena's height to the salesperson, as apparently cellos came in different sizes. Once she played for him nude, a series of short, simple melodies that folded in on each other. She called them "suites," like hotel rooms. He felt that memory would be emblazoned on the back of his eyelids for eternity.

He was sure Alice knew, though she never breathed so much as Elena's name in his presence. The little smile on her face when she caught him texting said enough.

When Elena asked him to attend a concert she'd been musing nervously about for weeks, he readily agreed.

"It's a bigger deal than the showcase," she explained, glancing over at him. They were actually practicing her driving for once. She had nearly logged all the necessary hours.

"Only one of the violinists is a student like me. The other two are professors, they asked us to play."

"It sounds like they're impressed with you."

"Maybe," she said doubtfully.

"I would love to go. Thank you for asking me." He meant it. She wouldn't have invited him if he was just a fuck buddy. It was a step, an offering he'd take gladly.

"My brother will be there," she countered, and Thad shrugged.

"I'm not afraid of him, you know."

"No, I know," she said quickly. "I just don't want you to feel strange."

"Will it be awkward for you, if we both go?"

"No. I want you to be there."

"Then that settles it."

The day of the concert, Elena called him several times, her tone anxious, wanting to talk about nothing in particular. The group had a dress rehearsal in the space the day before, and Thad had spent two nights without her. He tried to calm his own edginess, knowing their separation couldn't be helped. She needed to perform today more than he needed to fuck her. But when she called a third time, a couple of hours before the concert began, he started to worry.

"What is it, baby?"

"I'm nervous," she said. "It's so important to do well in front of my teachers. What if I ruin it?"

"You won't. You know this music like the back of your hand."

"Could you come a little early, see me before it starts?"

"If that would make you happy, then sure."

"Yes. You'll bring me luck, I know it."

Thad bit back a smile as he moved around the kitchen, setting aside a marinade and turning on the dough hook, prepping as he waited for the station chef relieving him to arrive. He'd been absent more than ever in the kitchen, and nothing had gone awry. It shouldn't have surprised him that the restaurant was a well oiled team, but he was a little shocked at how little he was needed in the day to day operations. His crew simply called him at home, and he'd consulted on dishes and vendors from his apartment, same as he'd do in person. He'd hired an outside company to handle his HR tasks, the only part of the job he had zero qualms about relinquishing.

Less than an hour later he was at the conservatory, dressed once more in the tight-fitting gray suit he'd gotten for Elena's welcome party months earlier. At least the thing was seeing some mileage.

Per Elena's instructions he meandered through to the back of the stage, to a series of small dressing rooms. As the concert was just a quartet it was quiet, a handful of crew members in black moving up and down the halls. He saw a man with a bouquet of flowers go into one of the dressing rooms and cursed inwardly.

Knocking on the door, Elena ushered him into the cramped space, shutting the door behind him. He embraced her, breathing in her floral perfume, and bent to kiss her, but she bent backwards precariously.

"You can't," she laughed. "I have my stage makeup on already."

Thad managed a smile, eager for the moment he could smear the makeup from her face as he claimed her once more as his own.

"I should've bought you flowers, I'm sorry," he murmured, his eyes roaming over her beautiful face, her hair thick and shining with loose curls, the way he liked it best. She wore a slim fitting floor length black dress, with sleeves that ended at the elbows and a deep square neckline halfway off her shoulders. He resisted the urge to lick her collarbones.

Elena smiled. "I don't care about those things. Flowers die, anyways."

"Well, I promise to celebrate you afterwards."

"I would hope so. I'm coming home with you."

Thad smiled at this, wondering how she'd possibly get away with it under Mateo's nose.

Elena flitted around the room, fixing her hair and makeup, tracing her hands over sheets of music, chattering. He watched her like a little bird in a cage.

"I've never seen you this nervous," he noted with some surprise.

"I haven't been practicing as much as I should. I don't feel so confident."

He felt a pang of guilt. He'd been keeping her from her studies. He wasn't going to be the reason she threw away all her training.

"Well, we'll have to institute at least an hour of practice a day when we're together."

"Can you spare an hour?" she laughed, pausing to look over at him.

He blushed. "Can you?"

She laughed again. "I'm not sure. I thought seeing you would make me feel calmer, but now all I wish was that we had time for a quickie," she said, emphasizing the word to show off a new addition to her English vocabulary.

"Oh, I can be quick," he promised, shrugging off his jacket.

"No, really, Thad, I was joking. I can't get messed," she said seriously, backing away.

He took her waist in his hands and lifted her to sit on the lit vanity, bending to slip his hands under her dress, riding it up.

"What if I help you feel better with just my mouth?"

Without waiting for her reply, he bent, ducking his head under her skirt and pulling down the lacy thong.

"Thad!" she laughed nervously, bracing herself. "The door, it's unlocked."

In reply he gave her cunt a long, leisurely lick. Elena's soft moan of pleasure was all the incentive he needed to proceed. Sliding his hands up to her thighs, he tilted her hips for his access, kissing her pussy in earnest. She was already slick, hungry little witch, and he relished the musky taste of her, earthy and good. He let his tongue circle around her clit and opening in a lazy figure eight, holding off the pressure, just readying her.

"Tão bom papai," she whimpered, her breath unsteady already.

"You needed it, sweetness?"

"Yes, yes," she murmured, lifting a leg over his shoulder, pulling him into her.

He obeyed her unspoken command, devouring her pussy, sucking at her clit, thrusting his tongue into her. His hands itched to finger her, but he had promised. Just his mouth.

"Deus, what's happening to me?" she whispered, grinding her hips against his mouth.

"I want you so much," she groaned softly, her voice pitiful. "Two days, and it's all I can think about, que é isso?" The words came rushing out, as if she spoke to herself, her body tilting, inciting him on.

He growled, the sound reverberated in the lips of her sex, filling her hole with his lust, then trapping it with a fierce kiss. Elena moaned in reply, her hips circling, her hand reaching to his shirt shoulder, gripping and pulling.

He arched in, shoving his tongue deep into her, and she whimpered.

"So good, so good."

He lifted his head a little, rubbing the coarse hair of his goatee against her sensitive flesh and she cried out, bringing her hand to the back of his head and pressed it against herself, her hips jerking.

"Fuck, Elena, you need it so bad. God, I love seeing you like this."

Her head was tilted back, a halo of light around her from the vanity bulbs. The long lines of her graceful throat were exposed and he wished he had a third hand, just so he could wrap it around that pretty little neck and choke her while she came. Her chest heaved, her stomach undulating in waves as she rode him.

"Take it out," she moaned in desperation, and for a moment he frowned.

"Your cock, take it out."

"But I thought you said . . ."

"Just stroke it. I want you to come."

"Baby, I don't need to—"

"Do it!" she urged restlessly, groaning, pushing his face back down in her eagerness for him to resume.

So he ate her greedily, using the broadness of his tongue to stroke her between little nips of his teeth and lips. He snaked his dick out of his slacks, stroking roughly, knowing she was close and wanting to not be far behind. It wouldn't take long, the sounds she was making were driving him wild.

He moaned his own pleasure into her cunt and she shuddered, her climax unfurling. Unable to help it, his hand left her thigh and slipped three fingers into her soaking slit, thrusting up. She cried out, her head hitting the mirror behind her as she gripped his head, riding his tongue as he fucked her with his hand. Face pressed against her, he came, shooting his load onto the cold tile floor. It was frantic and unplanned and fucking amazing.

She pushed him off abruptly, his facial hair rough on her sensitive sex. He sat back on his heels, admiring his work. Elena's body sagged against the vanity, her deep breaths lifting her breasts up for his view. He grabbed his jacket, using the inner lining to wipe his face. He'd never take it to a dry cleaner's, not now that he could keep her scent so close. He folded his half-satisfied dick gingerly back into his slacks, standing up.

Elena's eyes were mere slits as she watched him rise. He took a step closer to her, leaning in.

"You're going to get every note right."

Her eyes opened.

"You hear me?"

She said nothing, blinking.

"You're going to give a flawless performance. You know why?"

"Why?" she whispered.

"Because it'll please me if it's perfect, like you practiced. And you want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes." Her reply was soft and immediate, and his dick lurched.

"Then get your head in the game, girl," he said briskly, lifting her off the vanity and onto her feet. She swayed a little and he righted her neckline, pulling down her skirt and smoothing it. He brushed her hair behind her shoulders, tilting her chin up.

"You ready?"

"Mmhmm," she murmured, shaking off her lethargy and moving to the side. He thought she must be looking for her shoes, and glanced at his watch.

"Yes, I know," she said. "It's almost curtain. You should go."

"Okay, I'll see you out there."

She smiled a little, blowing a kiss. He turned back to grab the door handle as he left. Elena was crouching underneath the vanity, her finger dipped in his cum.

"Shit," he laughed, opening the door to come back in. "Let me get that."

But Elena stood, slow and graceful like a cat, her eyes fixed on him. He froze, transfixed by the strange expression on her face.

Watching him all the while, she spread the thick white substance over the inside of one of her wrists, then rubbed both wrists together. He could see them both shining. Then, slowly, she lifted each wrist and rubbed them behind her ears, as if he was her perfume.

It was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen in his life. And she was fully dressed.

Thad swallowed with difficulty, stalking back into the room and right up to her, his chest tight.

"I fucking love you. You know that, right?"

Elena's eyes widened by a fraction, her wrists still up by her head. She exhaled a soft sound, some whisper of a laugh.

"I'm not joking. I love you."

His voice was harsh, the effort it was taking him not to strip her naked right now lending a brutality to his tone.

She blinked, once, twice, her chocolate eyes fixed on his face. He wasn't waiting for a reply. He didn't even need one. He just couldn't leave without saying it.

"So go do your best, okay?"

"Okay," she breathed, her voice unsteady. He tried to smile reassuringly, dreading a look of worry on her face, but shock seemed to be her reigning emotion.

He left the room without looking back.

***

She was utterly radiant on stage, as he knew she would be. He listened to the music, better able to appreciate it now than he had been when he'd first met her, but still focusing almost entirely on her person, not the group as a whole. She was satisfied with her performance, he could tell by the bright flash of smile each time the quartet paused between songs. He wasn't sure how the audience was able to look at anyone but her.

And she was up there, smelling like his fucking jizz. Naughty little witch.

Afterwards, the lobby was crowded and noisy, and Thad waited, pressed against a wall, wondering if Elena would search him out, or if he was supposed to hunt for her. This was definitely not his scene. He checked his phone every few minutes, but nothing, and then sighed, resigned to never quite being a dom again, and started wandering around.

He found her in a circle of young people, school peers he imagined, with Mateo and Alice standing close by in conversation.

He hadn't seen Mateo since the driving lesson. In all the time since they'd formed their unlikely friendship, it was the longest they'd gone without speaking.

Elena spotted him and squealed happily, breaking away from her group and running into his arms. Surprised, he embraced her, lifting her up.

"You did so good, baby," he said happily, nuzzling her neck.

"I did!" she agreed heartily, and he laughed, setting her down.

"It was good enough . . . for you?" she said slyly, a mischievous look in her eye.

"Quite sufficient," he said in a mock lofty tone, and she laughed, standing on her tiptoes and kissing him sweetly.

Thad felt his heart clench at her open displays of affection, so new to him. Elena knew exactly what she was doing, with her brother in full view, but if she was good with it, then he was strapping into this rollercoaster. Is this what it could be like, all the time?

"I have to get my picture taken for the paper really quick, and then we can go."

"Take your time," he laughed. "I'm loving it here."

She smirked, turning away with a squeeze of her hand in his. She went to Mateo, and Thad watched as she said something, gesturing back at him. Mateo's nostrils flared and he looked up, glaring at Thad.

Mateo said something angry, the words obscured by the hum of the crowd. Alice looked at Thad too, but her face was blank.

Elena gestured again, flippant, and walked away in another direction. Mateo spoke now to Alice, angry still, and she tried to calm him to no avail, clutching on to his arm. But Mateo broke free, striding up to Thad like a panther. Thad had known this moment was coming for a long time. All he needed was to not get into a fistfight in Elena's school. He could do that much at least.

"You don't think I know about you, going behind my back?"

Thad steadied his nerves. "I figured you probably knew by now."

"Damn right I knew. Subtleness is not one of my sister's strengths."

Thad bit his lip to stop from smiling. Mateo was right about that.

"She's not having a fucking sleepover at your dungeon."

Thad waited for Mateo to calm, holding up a hand to remind him of where they were.

"We're together, Elena and I," he said simply.

"Is that right?" Mateo scoffed in disbelief. He looked around as if the crowd could affirm the ridiculousness of Thad's statement. But no one was paying them any mind.

"Yeah."

"Well, pardon me for my skepticism."

"I love her, man."

Mateo's face whipped to his, a dark scowl on his face. Thad had thought that was what Elena had said to her brother just a moment ago.

"You what?"

"I love her," he said again, the words coming surprisingly easily considering he couldn't remember having ever spoken them aloud before today.

Mateo looked at him like he was an alien creature, but his friend's reaction only made Thad want to laugh at the sheer, unbelievable joy of it.

"I love her," he shrugged, suddenly unable to stop saying it. "And I'm never going to hurt her. Not ever."

Alice had joined Mateo, slipping her hand into the crook of his elbow. Alice looked at Thad with a small, kind smile. She'd known.

"So, if she wants to come home with me, then that's what we'll do."

Mateo was seemingly stunned into silence. He kept glancing around, half starting sentences then stopping himself. He looked down at Alice, who looked up at him, shrugging her shoulders as if to profess her innocence in the whole matter.