The Southern Sheriff Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls from the museum are helped by a friendly farmer.
8k words
4.61
17.9k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,583 Followers

Out in the middle of nowhere, the three young women from the museum followed the directions that the Sheriff had given them. It took them along an old and bumpy dirt road. On the way, they passed a couple of farmsteads and barns and a beautiful creek that stretched by the road for a mile.

"You know, even if we don't find the painting, I think I should stop by at the Sheriff's station anyway, just to thank him again for the directions." Stacy gently tapped her pen against her lower lip, smiling to herself when she thought back to before when she had shaken his hand. How big and strong it felt. For a moment her mind wandered, and she imagined how amazing it would have felt if he had cupped her breasts with those strong hands.

Mmm... Stacy felt her nipples hardening just thinking about it.

"Oh, it was pretty obvious that you wanted to "thank" him back where we met him." Genevieve, who was driving, had a knowing smile on her face as she quickly glanced over at her friend.

Emily nodded and giggled in the backseat.

"What? No... I..." Stacy sat up straight and adjusted her glasses, and for a moment, she pretended not to know what Genevieve was talking about. Though since she had become really good friends with Genevieve and Emily, her little bluff didn't go on for very long.

"Well... I... didn't make a fool out of myself, did I? I have a tendency to do that when I'm around black men," Stacy confessed.

"You do? We had no idea." Both Genevieve and Emily chuckled, which also made Stacy giggle. She wasn't unaware of her clumsiness when it came to black men.

Just last month when Stacy had greeted an African dignitary to the museum, she had introduced herself as a student of African cock, instead of African History. Though her friends had to admit that Stacy's awkwardness often paid off as it had with the African dignitary. Since, just a short while after having met him, she had been down on her knees sucking his big black cock.

A bit further down along the dusty road the girls came across a man on a tractor. The man looked to be in his forties and wore an old white shirt underneath a worn denim bib overall with shoulder straps. The girls hadn't seen a man who looked more like the old cartoons of the hardworking farmer.

When they came up behind him, he must have noticed them, since, in a true gesture of southern hospitality, he pulled his tractor over to let them pass.

"Excuse me, sir." Genevieve pulled down the car window when she drove up alongside him.

"Yes, miss? Is there something I can help you girls with?" The man on the tractor, Jeb Hageman turned off his tractor so he could hear them better.

Like his father, and his father before him, Jeb had been a farmer his entire life, all forty-two years of them. There was nothing he'd rather do than work the land, handle the animals and tend to the farm. Of course, it was hard work. He'd get up before dawn every day and work until the sun went down in the evenings. But for Jeb, it was all worth it.

The farm had even provided enough for Jeb and his wife Joanne, to send their only son Marshall, whom they were very proud of, to college. Like the good son that he was, he often sent them letters of how things were going. Real letters, since Jeb and Joanne were very old fashioned and didn't see the point in all the new electronic devices, like computers and mobile phones. The latest thing they had was an old, round dumb television.

In their son's letters, he would tell them how things were in the big city and college. He had told them he was getting fairly good grades, between a 2,5 and 3,0 GPA, which Jeb and Joanne hadn't understood what it meant. Neither of them had been very good at school and had been rather glad when they finished high school, and could start working at their respective parent's farms.

Last spring they got a happy surprise in a letter from their son, where he told them that he had met a girl, Becky. Thrilled by their son's news, they had asked if he could send them a photograph of the two of them, which he had done, in the form of, one of those row of pictures that you take of yourselves in photobooths. The photos warmed their hearts as they could see how happy their son was, and Becky looked like such a sweet girl. Blonde hair, kind eyes, and a beautiful and warm smile. Joanne had even told Jeb that she could tell that Becky cared for their son.

In the same letter where they had received the photos, Marshall had also mentioned that he had gotten himself something he called "a facebook", where he posted pictures from time to time. The facebook, was, from what Jeb and Joanne had gathered, a place on one of those computers.

Excited with the prospect of seeing some more of their son, Jeb wrote down a few things from the letter, after which he and Joanne rode into the town's library in their old pickup truck. There, Mildred Richards, the kind woman who had been the town's librarian for the last forty years, helped them on one of the computers that the public could use...

"What a nice young man." Mildred smiled when she saw Marshall's profile picture on his facebook. He reminded her of her grandson Pete, whose wife Lisa had just given birth to a beautiful black baby boy.

"Unfortunately though, you might have to come back, since it could take a while for your son to accept the friend request I just sent," Mildred told them, which didn't make much sense to Jeb or Joanne.

"Oh, you might have misunderstood, he's not our friend, he's our son." Joanne smiled thinking that it would solve what Mildred talked about.

"Well, it's not... you see..." Mildred smiled, she knew that there were quite some farmers and other families in the outskirts that didn't use computers. Before she had time to explain, however, the friend request she had sent was accepted.

"Oh, he's already accepted our friend request... and we got another one from a Becky Henderson." Mildred told them.

"Oh, that's our son's girlfriend." Joanne got a proud smile on her face.

"Okay..." Mildred did a few things on the computer, after which she showed Jeb how to use the mouse to scroll down on the screen.

"You can now look at your son and Becky's facebooks." Mildred stood up and gave her chair to Jeb.

"Just let me know if there is anything else you need." Mildred walked over to the front desk where a young man was checking out the book, A Cuck's way to Pleasure a Woman by William Hawks. Mildred smiled to herself when she checked out the book. A book she knew her husband Alfred owned a copy off

"Oh look, Jeb, there's our son." Joanne lit up when she saw the first picture come up, which had been of Marshall and Becky outside a movie theater showing Super Blackman.

The next couple of pictures showed Becky in the arms of various young black men, kissing them passionately. In one of them, her shirt was off, and a handsome black guy was feeling and kissing her perky breasts.

Whilst Jeb scrolled down, one of the pictures started moving.

"Jeb, what did you do?" Joanne thought that her husband had done something wrong when he had moved the mouse over a picture with a triangle-shaped button on it.

"I didn't do anything..." Jeb raised his hand away from the mouse, also a bit worried that he might have done something.

As the two watched the picture that had turned into a video, they saw Becky naked on her knees, in what looked to be their son's dorm room, and she had her lips wrapped around a black man's big cock. At the same time, they heard the man grunting, which straight away told Joanne that he was cumming in Becky's mouth.

"Oh my." Joanne's eyes widened a little as her tongue instinctively slid between her lips. She could almost feel the amazing sensation of having a black man erupt in your mouth. The thick and heavy splashes of cum spewing out from the tip of his cock and filling your mouth.

Mmm... The sheer thought made her big nipples stiffen inside her partially open dress.

Jeb felt his penis stiffen when he glanced over at his wife and saw the beautiful sight of her big tits hanging down inside her dress. He could already see a black man hands fondling her soft naturals.

As the video kept playing, Becky looked up at the black man with a grateful expression on her face, after which she stood up and walked towards the camera. For a quick second, the video was all over the place. It showed the floor, the ceiling, and a window. Suddenly, however, the video came to a standstill and a familiar face came into view, it was their son Marshall.

As Becky came into view, Jeb and Joanne watched her lean over towards their son and passionately kiss him. Since the camera seemed to be up close to them, they could see the cum leak out from the edge of their lips as they kissed.

"Oh, I can just tell that they are in love." Feeling so happy for her son that he had found such a loving girl, Joanne leaned down and gave her husband a tender hug and kiss on his cheek. Though as she did, Jeb accidentally touched the mouse and clicked on something, which took them to Becky's facebook.

The first picture on her facebook was of Marshall.

He was sitting leaned back in an office chair, with no clothes on. A dreamy smile painted across his face as his limp penis hung down between his thighs dripping cum.

Underneath the picture, Joanne read the endearing message Becky had typed.

"My cute boyfriend after watching me in bed with Darnell for a minute, smiley face." Joanne's heart was filled with joy for her son.

"Oh, didn't I tell you that she was a sweet girl, Jeb." Joanne gave her husband another sweet hug.

"You did." Jeb smiled. Though he hadn't exactly seen his face like that, he could imagine that he had a similar smile on his face when he saw Joanne in bed with a black man.

On the way out from the library, Joanne had asked Jeb if maybe they should get themselves on of those computers...

On the dirt road, Genevieve looked up at the kind-looking man on the tractor.

"Hopefully. We're looking for a Curtis Roberson, do you happen to know where he lives?"

"Well you're in luck, I'm heading over to his place right now to pick up the old misses." There was a gleam in Jeb's eyes when he mentioned his wife like it was something he had been looking forward to.

"So, if you don't mind following old reliable here..." He smiled and patted the tractor. "I can take you right to Mr. Curtis." Even though Jeb knew Curtis very well, he always used the proper title of mister in front of his name. Which he did with all black men.

Something he had learned from his old man...

"Nothing like a hard day of work, huh son?" Harlon looked over at Jeb, who had just turned sixteen.

"Nope, and I have to say Pah, it feels really good having helped Mr. Samuel with his harvest today." Jeb had felt especially proud when Joanne had walked by with her father and she had seen him working in the black man's field.

"It sure does." There was no hiding the pride in Harlon's smile when he looked over at Jeb. His son had become such a proper young man, and Harlon liked to think that he had a lot to do with it.

Earlier when the hard-working Samuel had asked them and the rest of the men nearby for help with his harvest, they had of course been more than happy to help.

The women had of course done their part as well, bringing over freshly baked buns and refreshing lemonade for Samuel and the men...

Alison Buckley for one had made her delicious lemon bar cookies, and like the rest of the women, she let the shoulder straps of her dress fall to the sides, exposing her milk-filled breasts. Being five months pregnant, there was almost always a drop of milk ready to drip down from one of her nipples.

"A freshly baked lemon bar?" Mr. Samuel, Alison smiled and held up the warm plate of cookies.

"Don't mind if I do, Mrs. Buckley." Samuel took a bite of the young woman's cookie, whilst his eyes rested on her magnificently pointy breasts and the drop of milk slowly oozing out from her left nipple. Her belly had grown quite a bit since she and Carson Buckley got married five months ago. Which, of course, was expected after Carson invited the Dobbs brothers to spend the wedding night with Alison. A few days later, Carson had made his way over to Samuel, and during some casual conversation, he had apologized for not having invited him to spend the special night with Alison. A conversation he had with the other black men who lived nearby as well. Samuel had, of course, told him that he hadn't minded, he couldn't possibly invite all the black men.

"Mm, that's one tasty cookie." Samuel looked at the beautiful girl and smiled.

"Though, I could use some milk with it," Samuel said as Alison lightly bit her lower lip in excitement whilst she arched her chest up, knowing what Samuel wanted.

With his huge black cock throbbing in his trousers, Samuel leaned down and the moment he placed his strong working hand on her pale breasts, a thin stream of milk squirted out and splashed his face.

"Mm." Samuel loved it as he wrapped his lips around a big chunk of her pale breast and sucked her hard. He could feel the milk squirt into his mouth.

"Ohh." Alison closed her eyes and let out a sweet moan filled with pleasure and relief. Relief, since sometimes the milk built up and she had to squirt some out, but that sure wasn't the case now when Samuel was sucking her tits with such energy.

A few rows of corn stalks away, the twenty-one-year-old Carson was panting after having spurted his small load in his worn trousers. His small penis had already stiffened when he saw his angelic wife, with all of her pregnant beauty, walk over to Samuel, showing him her naked breasts. The moment that Samuel had leaned down and sucked her breasts, Carson had spurted in his pants...

On the dirt road home, Jeb looked up at his father in a bit of an awkward way.

"Ehm, pah... how did you... um... court mom?"

Harlon looked over at his son whom he knew was becoming a man.

"Does this... have something to do with a certain... girl a few farms over." Harlon had seen the way his boy looked at Lanford girl, Joanna whenever she was around.

"Oh... Ehm..." Jeb went a bit red when his father mentioned a girl. Even more so when it appeared that he even knew who it was.

"Yes..." Jeb felt a bit embarrassed at first, but he also really wanted his father's help.

"Well, son, the first thing, and the most important thing. Does she look at you the same way as you look at her?"

At first, Jeb didn't know what his father meant, but then he remembered that time a few weeks ago when he and Joanne had been alone by the lake. The two of them hadn't said anything, they had just sat there quietly next to each other. Now and again they had looked over at each other, and their eyes had met. Once their hands even nudged against each other, which was one of the most amazing feelings Jeb had ever felt.

After they had sat there for a while, from behind them, a boy called out for Joanne. Jeb had looked over and had seen Tucker standing there waving at Joanne. The black boy was a year older than the two of them.

"Oh, well... I have to go." Joanne had looked at Jeb as she stood up and walked up towards Tucker. After a few more steps she turned around.

"Bye Jeb." Her beautiful smile made Jeb's eyes widen.

"B... bye." By the time Jeb had managed to mumble something, Joanne had already walked over to Tucker and the two were kissing passionately.

Having watched the two kiss for a bit before they disappeared behind some bushes, Jeb had a hard time walking straight since his small penis pushed hard against his trousers. Though the thing he heard when he walked by the bushes on his way home, had been something that had stayed with him all this time. Something that he had thought back to when he laid in bed alone at night, stroking his meager erection. The thing he had heard had been Joanne's sweet moans.

"I think so Pah," Having thought back to the moment by the lake, and the way Joanne had looked at him, Jeb answered his father.

"I'm glad, son," Harlon smiled at his son's fortune.

"As I said, that is the most important thing, though a proper man, which I know that you are, also asks the girl's father if it is okay with him that you see his daughter. Which can be a bit hard on the nerves, I know I felt nervous when I asked your grandfather if I could see your mother." Harlon thought back to the day he had asked Earl if he could see his daughter. Earl had been pretending to rake some hay next to the house, but what he was doing was peeking inside the window where his wife was on her back and a big black man was between her legs, pounding her hard.

"Oh right." Jeb got a bit nervous just thinking about asking Joanne's father. But for a chance to see Joanne, there wasn't anything he wouldn't do.

As the two were finally home after a long day of work, they came around the corner of the simple wooden house, where they came across some voices.

"Mm, I do hope you come by and visit me again soon, Cletus." Harlon heard his sweet wife Harriet say, followed by some kissing smacks. There in the doorway, Harriet stood naked, her arms wrapped around his neck whilst intensely kissing the hulking black man, who in turn had a firm grip of her chunky butt cheeks with both his hands.

"Well Ms. Harriet, I will be working at the Clifton farm for the week, so I should be able to come by every day this week." Cletus leaned in and tongue kissed the lovely woman again.

"Oh, I can't wait, and my big..." Harriet leaned in a whispered the next naughty word to Cletus. Which she later told Harlon had been "butt", since Cletus had plunged his thick black cock into her tight butthole, which had felt incredible.

As Cletus was about to leave, Harriet saw her husband and her son.

"Oh, hello dear, I didn't hear you come home. She looked at Harlon as Cletus turned.

"Hello sweetheart, hello Mr. Cletus. Harlon paused for a quick moment at the sight of his wife's beautiful naked body. He could also discern the familiar glow of her sweat, which made her look even more stunning. Harriet tended to sweat quite a bit when she was in bed with a black man.

"I hope my boy and I didn't disturb anything." Harlon looked over at Cletus.

"No, it's fine Mr. Hageman, I was just heading back to the Cliftons. It's quite busy over there." Cletus gave Harlon a friendly nod.

"Oh, well if Mr. Clifton needs some more hands, my boy and I would be more than happy to help out." Harlon offered their help as Jeb nodded.

Harriet felt so proud, hearing her husband and son offer to help on the black man's ranch.

"I'll be sure and ask, but I better be off now. See you tomorrow Ms. Harriet." Cletus looked at the shapely woman and felt his thick cock stiffen in his pants.

"I'll be waiting." Harriet smiled lustfully as the handsome black man walked off.

"And how's the day been for my two little men," Harriet asked whilst she gave her husband a sweet kiss on the mouth.

Harlon penis was already stiff after seeing his wife kissing Cletus, and even though he was starving, the thought of eating his wife's pussy felt a lot more pressing.

"Jeb, would you get started with dinner, whilst I go and... talk to your mother?" Harlon told his son whilst he took Harriet's hand and proceeding into their bedroom, accompanied by Harriet's joyful giggle.

"Sure pah." Jeb walked over to the stove and lit the small fire.

Since the door to his parent's bedroom didn't close right, he could see them inside. His mother had laid back on the bed and his father had buried his face between her legs. Standing by the stove, Jeb wondered what it would be like to kiss Joanna like that. Probably amazing was his conclusion as he spurted his small load into his trousers thinking of Joanna...

eeric
eeric
1,583 Followers