The Southern Sheriff Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we don't mind. And thank you for showing us the way." Genevieve told the kind man on the tractor.

"No problem miss, and the name's Jeb Hageman by the way." Jeb introduced himself.

"I'm Genevieve, this is Stacy..." Stacy over a bit so she could say hello through the driver's window.

"And this is Emily." Emily had rolled down the back window and said hi. Having grown up on a farm herself back in England, Jeb reminded Emily of her father.

Having driven for a short while, Jeb pulled his tractor into a smaller dirt road with trees on both sides of it. At the end of the road, he parked the tractor next to a small wooden house that sat peacefully next to a beautiful lake.

"Wow." The girls had to take a moment when they looked out at the reflecting and crystal clear water. It was made even more stunning by the sun's rays, making the lake sparkle brilliantly.

"This is Mr. Curtis's home," Jeb stepped down from the tractor and told the girls once they had gotten out from the car.

"He's not always keen on folks showing up on his doorstep unannounced, so If you don't mind waiting here for a moment, I'll go see if I can find him," Jeb told them. Afterward, without thinking much about it, he began to slide his shoulder straps down his arms and unbutton the few buttons that held his overall up. Though just as he stepped out of his overalls, and heard the girls giggle when they saw his small penis, it occurred to Jeb that they might be wondering why he was taking his clothes off.

"Oh, sorry..." Jeb was met with the familiar look of amusement from the girls when they glanced down at his penis, and at the same time, they were trying to hold back a chuckle.

"I should have mentioned that, well, Mr. Curtis doesn't like to wear clothes. I guess you could call him, a naturist. And it's kind of an unwritten rule in these parts, that when you go and see Mr. Curtis, you follow his ways." Jeb told them as he took his shirt off, and placed his clothes up on the tractor, behind the seat where he also had his wife Joanne's dress in a backpack. Joanne had of course gotten undressed when Jeb dropped her off earlier.

"Well, I'll go and see if I can find him." Now being completely naked, his penis barely hanging down past his balls, Jeb turned and walked over towards the front of the house.

"Okay, we'll wait right here," Genevieve said as Jeb walked around the corner of the house.

"Ehm, should we take our clothes off as well?" Emily looked over at Genevieve and Stacy.

"We probably should. I mean, we did show up unannounced, and I don't want to offend Mr. Roberson." Stacy told her friends who both thought the same thing, and wished that they would have had some way of contacting Mr. Roberson beforehand. The last thing any of them wanted to do was to offend a black man.

After the three of them nodded in agreement, Stacy pulled her top over her head, revealing her small perky breasts. Having put her top in the car, she unbuttoned her jeans skirt and slid it down her long slender legs. She had always been skinny. In her youth, she had to remember to eat since most of the time she was buried in history books, eager to learn. And in her adult life, her work and the museum and her research also kept her so busy, that she didn't have time to put on any weight.

Emily, however, having grown up on a farm had no problem eating. Though any weight she put on seemed to always go to the same place on her body, her hips, and butt. Which became quite evident when she slipped out of her dress and her wide hips and huge ass came into view. A voluptuous aspect that she was not only proud of, but that had also made her rather popular amongst black men. So much so, that she could count the days, when she hadn't enjoyed the orgasmic pleasure of a handsome black man plunging his big cock into her ass, on one hand.

Emily also had quite a following on Instagram where she posted pictures of herself and her impressive booty in various stages of undress. Though her most viewed posts were, of course, the short videos she had taken of herself having anal sex with various hot black guys. Last year one of her videos even went viral and broke a million views. It was a video she had taken back in England on her parents' farm. She and her mother, Ethel had been in bed, on all fours, side by side whilst two big black men were on top of them slamming their thick cock into their tight buttholes. In the video, it became quite clear from whom Emily had inherited her huge ass since Ethel's behind was possibly even bigger than Emily's.

Over on the other side of the car, Genevieve had just put her blouse and bra in the backseat and bent over to slip out of her khaki shorts. Being leaned over like that, sliding her shorts down passed her bent knee, her firm and otherwise, gravity-defying C-cups hung down, with her perky nipples pointing straight down at the dirt-covered ground.

As she stood up and put her shorts in the backseat, Genevieve's lips formed a small smile. The thought of being naked whilst meeting Mr. Roberson for the first time sent a warm feeling of excitement rushing through her body. It was the same heavenly sensation she had experienced on Corsica when her boyfriend Jules had surprised her with a weekend trip. Genevieve had spent the entire weekend in the nude, and in the arms of so many wonderful black men.

Jules had told her that he had known instantly where to go when he had seen the poster and slogan for Corsica at the travel agency.

The poster had shown two naked and muscular black men, surrounded by four cheerful and equally nude women of different ethnicities. Two of the women had pressed their breasts up against the men's arms, whilst they leaned up and kissed their cheeks. The other two women sat on their knees on each side of the men. Both embraced their outer legs, whilst staring passionately at the black men's huge cocks that hung down to their knees.

The slogan on the Corsican poster had been: Ç'est Naturel, which translated from French, meant: It's Natural.

With thoughts of the trip and her boyfriend, Genevieve just had to pick up her phone and flick to that one particular selfie she had taken in Corsica and posted on Facebook. The picture showed Genevieve with cum on her face with her arms around two sexy black men. But what made the photo even more special was that she had managed to catch her boyfriend Jules climaxing in the background, and he had the funniest look on his face.

Aww... She smiled to herself when she saw the cute look on Jules' face. Though she quickly followed up with a small giggle when she read the teasing comment Jules' sister Daphne had posted to her brother.

"There goes Mr. Dingo again, smiley face." (Dingo was the french name for Goofy).

Over on the front porch of the house, Jeb gently knocked on the front door.

"Mr. Curtis, It's Jeb, are you home?" Jeb, of course, wanted him to hear that he was knocking, but at the same time, he didn't want to disturb him in case he was in bed with Joanna. Which was a thought that instantly made his small penis stand up, and filled his mind with images of his beautiful wife in bed with the big black man. Jeb could even hear her orgasmic moans in his head.

Over by the car, the girls' attention was drawn towards the lake where they saw a slender, yet curvaceous woman jog up from the lake. The woman, who was wet from head to toe, had a very joyful personality which was evident from her cheerful smile and light laughter. On her jog up the grass, her big floppy breasts lightly bounced up and down and hung down perfectly as she bent over and picked up her towel.

Though within a second the girls' attention were focused on the rather robust black man that followed the upbeat woman. His big round belly gently pushed against the woman's back when he came up to her, and cupped her soft breasts with his big manly hands.

In the same manner, as the woman who had her breasts fondled by the big man, the girls let out a soft moan, wishing it was them over there.

Jeb had also been drawn by the familiar and joyful laughter of his wife. Turning around and stepping down from the porch, he saw Joanne and Curtis down by the lake. Curtis was behind her, fondling her wondrous breasts whilst they kissed. Not wanting to disturb them when they were in such a lustful embrace, Jeb remained by the porch. His small penis now stood straight out, dripping precum when he saw Curtis run his hand down Joanne's soft belly, passed the small bit of fuzzy hair until he reached her pussy, where he slid his fingers between her slit.

"Ohh!" Emily, who had imagined herself in the woman's place felt Mr. Roberson's fingers against her pussy and let out a huge moan.

Stacy and Genevieve turned to their friend and giggled when they saw Emily with one hand on her breast and the other between her thighs, slowly rubbing herself.

"Oh." Suddenly Emily heard her friends giggling and blushed when she realized that she had been so aroused that she had been touching herself.

Emily's somewhat loud moan had also caught Joanne and Curtis's attention. Not exactly knowing where it came from they looked over at the house and saw Jeb standing there.

"Oh, hi Jeb." Joanne waved to her sweet husband, who she figured had just spurted his little load and moaned. Though at the same time it was rather unlike him since whenever he watched her in bed with a handsome black man, he would always be so quiet, even when he came. A thought that made Joanne smile. Her husband had always been so considerate and polite. Sometimes, however, when she was with a black man she kind of wished that Jeb would let out a small grunt, so she could glance over and watch him spurt. Though when she had thought further, she probably wouldn't hear him, since she was rather loud when a black man was on top of her.

Having given Curtis one more passionate kiss, Joanne leaned over and picked up her towel.

Curtis nodded to himself when he saw Joanne's breasts hang down when she bent over. He simply loved curvaceous and natural women.

Just as Joanne was about to jog over to Jeb, Curtis slapped her chunky butt. The way her soft buttocks rippled made him think of before when she had been on her belly and he had been on top of her, with his thick black cock plunged deep inside her pussy.

"Oh." Joanne gasped playfully and turned around and gave Curtis a joyous smile.

Jogging over, Joanne didn't cover herself up, instead, she held her towel to her side. She knew how much her hardworking husband loved her naked body, and wanted to give him a little show.

Wow... Jeb was completely enthralled by the sight of his beautiful wife jogging towards him. The way her loving smile made him feel like he was on a cloud, the way her full breasts jiggled with each step. He couldn't even begin to describe how lovely she was.

"Hi, Jeb." Joanne leaned over and gave her husband a sweet peck on his cheek.

"Hi, Joanne." It was almost as if Jeb was a teenager again and saw Joanne for the first time.

"Was it a nice spurt?" Joanne whispered having heard her husband's moan. Though as she glanced down at his naked penis, it still kind looked hardish.

"Ehm... I didn't." For once, Jeb felt a bit bad, though still very hard and very close to climaxing, he hadn't been the one who had moaned.

"Oh, I thought you... you know... moaned." Joanne was a bit surprised, but at the same time, she got a small smirk on her face. She knew what she would be doing on the way home.

"Oh. Ehm, no, I think it might have been one of the..." Jeb didn't want to be impolite and out the girls, but he kind of had to let his wife and Curtis know that they were here.

"Oh," Joanne looked over and now saw the three young women, who had been somewhat obscured by Jeb's tractor.

"Hey, Jeb." By now Curtis had made is way over and reached over with his hand.

"Hi, Mr. Curtis." Jeb humbly shook the big-bellied black man's hand. As he did, he caught a glimpse of Curtis's "thicker than a beer can" size cock and gulped. Jeb had always been amazed whenever he had seen Joanne take his bulbous cockhead between her sweet lips. Her sucking on that thick head, which was also the absolute most that she could fit in her mouth, was truly a sight to behold. A sight that always made Jeb spurt within seconds.

With Joanne standing next to Curtis, in front of her husband, her gaze fell upon the two men's crotches. There was such a stark difference between their manhoods. Whilst one was small and limp, the other one was huge, thick and powerful. Joanne had to let out a small sight just looking down at them. Sometimes she had the pleasure of experiencing the two at the same time.

Just last week, when she had been pleasuring Curtis's mighty organ with her mouth whilst her husband attentively watched, Curtis had motioned Jeb to come over. When he had made his way over, being the polite man that her husband was, he had, of course, asked if there was something that Curtis wanted him to get for him. Instead, Curtis had told Joanne that she could please her husband as well. Having given Curtis a thankful smile, Joanne kept slurping on his amazingly thick black cock, whilst at the same time she reached up and grabbed her husband's penis.

Joanne loved the contrast between Curtis's stiff and throbbing cock and Jeb's half-soft penis. Her husband's penis easily disappeared between her fingers when she stroked it, with only the head appearing at times. In her other hand, she had the incredible girth of Curtis's black cock. A thickness her fingers had no way of reaching around. Whilst stroking her husband and licking the huge amount of precum oozing from the tip of Curtis's cock, Joanne was given another nod by Curtis.

With a joyful smile on her face, Joanne gave him an appreciative glance as she turned to Jeb with an equally cheerful smile up and took his limp penis into her mouth. She loved how easily she could engulf his entire length. And using a very soft and light oral technique with her lips, that she had read about in Molly Magazine, Joanne was able to give her husband a blowjob without him spurting within seconds. As she used the tender method on his penis, she glanced up and saw how Jeb tried his best to compose himself whilst he gave Curtis a grateful nod.

Joanne felt such love for her husband, knowing that he was such a proper man. Though even with the tender method, it didn't take long for Jeb to climax and spurt his meager load into Joanne's mouth. After a few grunts and a couple of heavy breaths, Jeb sank onto his knees in front of his wife. Still breathing heavy he eagerly opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue.

With her mouth closed, Joanne first glanced up at Curtis and gave him a small apologetic look for having to let go of his stiff cock. Afterward, she turned to Jeb and with one hand on the back of his head and the other one on his jaw, she lovingly made sure that he was still. With beaming eyes, she slowly parted her lips and little by little her husband's cum flowed from her mouth onto his tongue.

Jeb patiently held his tongue out until Joanne had spilled every last drop of his semen into his mouth. And seeing her loving smile he closed his mouth and swallowed his cum. After a soft peck on her husband's cheek, Joanne turned her attention back to Curtis. It just wouldn't have been proper for her to swallow her husband's cum when a black man was present, especially since she hadn't eaten his big load yet...

"Jeb, if you have the time tomorrow, would you mind swinging by and helping me with the barn doors. I need to replace some boards." Curtis didn't need to finish the sentence before Jeb nodded.

"Yes, of course, Mr. Curtis. It will be my pleasure." Jeb, of course, jumped at the chance to help Curtis. For a handyman like Jeb, there was no greater compliment, that he could receive than when a black man asked for his help.

When Joanne saw the excitement in her husband's eyes for the opportunity to help Curtis, she was filled with such joy for him. It was such a big deal whenever a black man asked a man like her husband for his help. Which was evident by how grateful her husband looked.

"Well, if you two are going to be working hard outside, maybe I could treat the two of you to one of my delicious cream pies?" Joanne smiled at the chance to bake for Curtis and her husband.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind one of those." Curtis smiled.

"Ehm..." Jeb couldn't help but glance down at Joanne's nether regions.

"Now now Jeb, that's not the kind of cream pie I had in mind." Joanne smiled. She could tell by the way her husband was looking down at her pussy, that he had another type of cream pie in mind.

"Oh, ehm." Jeb felt a bit embarrassed as both Joanne and Curtis smiled.

"Well, maybe we could give him one of those as well." Curtis leaned over and gave Joanne a passionate kiss whilst caressing her soft breasts.

"Uh uhh uhh." A single spurt of cum shot out from Jeb's penis, landing just in front of his feet, followed by some panting and a few beads of cum dripping down from the tip. What he had just heard and seen had just been too much for him to handle.

"Mmm... hehe." While kissing Curtis, Joanne glanced over at her husband with one eye and giggled to herself.

"Oh... I." Jeb felt a bit embarrassed and that he should probably apologize that his small spurt could have splashed against Curtis's foot.

"Oh, I see that you have some visitors Curtis." Joanne could tell that her husband was a tad flustered, so she turned their attention to the three young women over by the tractor.

"I do?" The fifty-year-old Curtis turned and noticed three young and very lovely looking women standing by the side of his house, near Jeb's tractor. As he didn't recognize any of them, and since he hadn't expected anyone other than Joanne and of course Jeb, to come by today, he was a bit perplexed.

Now, usually, Doris Hinger and her husband Lars would swing by in the evening. Lars, being the head chef at the Little Bee restaurant, would be out in the kitchen cooking up something amazing, whilst Curtis and Doris were in the bedroom. Which Curtis thanked the heavens for since Doris was quite the insatiable woman. Today, however, there was a wedding celebration between local country singer Henry Thomas and his girlfriend of five years, Pauline Wilton, at the Little Bee, so Lars and Doris had called to apologize for not being able to make it.

"Oh, right, they asked..." Jeb who had been much too focused on Joanne hadn't noticed that the girls who had asked for directions, had taken their clothes off.

"Ehm, they asked me for directions here." Jeb gulped when he saw their naked bodies.

Joanne smiled at her husband's awkward little glance. Which also made her laugh a little to herself, when it occurred to her, that she probably had the same look on her face when she saw a naked black man.

"Well, I should probably go and see what they want." Curtis leaned over and gave Joanne another kiss.

"Mmm." Joanne returned Curtis's kiss. At the same time, she could tell that it was Curtis's polite way of saying bye.

"Well, thank you for another wonderful afternoon, Curtis." It was always with a bit of reluctance that she said goodbye to the big handsome black man.

"It's always a pleasure Joanne." Curtis admired the beautiful and shapely woman in front of him. If he hadn't had guests, he wouldn't have minded spending some more time with the lovely woman.

"Ehm, may I give you... " Joanne made sure that Curtis saw her glance down at his girthy black cock. Which must have grown a couple of inches since he noticed the girls since it looked so big.

"...kiss goodbye?" Joanne lustfully looked up at Curtis.