The Southern Sheriff Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

"Of course." Curtis smiled at her while he watched her lower herself down between his legs.

Mmm... Joanne just had to take a second to appreciate the amazing and impressive sight that was Curtis's cock. Her longing breath fell upon its huge head and dissipated along its broad and lengthy shaft. With a single thought of how massive and orgasm-inducing it felt inside of her, her pussy moistened. Accompanying another lusting breath her eyes wandered to his huge ballsack, which she firsthand knew to be filled with so much delicious cum. Even now, hours after swallowing one of his huge loads, she could still feel how his warm semen filled her mouth up. Cum that she would savor and run her tongue through before swallowing.

"Mmm." Joanne leaned in and pressed her lips against the tip of Curtis's cock and kissed it. When she did she was met by the sweet taste of his precum.

Over by their car, the girls all looked on with such desire, albeit with a hint of regret as well, since none of them had thought of saying goodbye to a black man like that. And looking at Jeb's wife, it looked so natural, like that was just how you said goodbye to a black man.

"Thank you." Joanne smile as she looked up at Curtis before standing up.

Jeb, who stood behind his wife, was in awe of how beautiful she had looked when she had kissed Curtis's black cock. He had always felt that, whenever they said goodbye to him, that he should also thank Curtis for giving Joanne so much pleasure. He just wasn't sure if it would be too awkward or not. However, he did remember reading in an issue of Cuck Magazine, that men shouldn't be afraid to thank black men after they had slept with their wife or girlfriend.

With a deep breath, after having made sure that Joanne and Curtis had said goodbye, Jeb decided that today was the day.

"Ehm... Mr. Curtis, thank you for being with Joanne." Jeb looked down a little awkwardly when he said it. He wasn't sure if he should have looked at Curtis or not.

"Oh, you know it's my pleasure to be with this fine woman of yours Jeb." Curtis smiled appreciatively. He had always found the man's gesture of thanking him for being with his woman to be a fine one.

Joanne found herself filled with pride being married to such a considerate man. Jeb had always been such a sweet and proper man, which are two of the reasons why she fell in love with him. And this polite gesture he had just made to Curtis, somehow made her love him even more if that was even possible.

"Thank you." Jeb felt so glad that he had finally mustered up the courage to thank Curtis. At the same time, he regretted not having done it before. From now on, however, he would thank every black man that bedded Joanne.

On their way to the tractor, Jeb and Joanne waved goodbye to Curtis once more.

"Someone is getting lucky when we get home." Joanne leaned in and joyfully whispered to her husband.

"Oh." Jeb was filled with excitement when he looked over at Joanne. There he was met by a loving smile, sparkling eyes and a beauty that, in Jeb's eyes, was unsurpassable. The fact that she was still undressed, and that he could see her glorious nude body, also made his small penis twitch. A beauty that was heightened by the fact that she was still undressed and that he could see her glorious nude body.

Wanting to give her husband a bit of show, Joanne stepped up onto the tractor first, to get her dress from the backpack behind the seat. Midway up, she paused, knowing that Jeb would get an eyeful of her big ass.

Jeb gulped when he glanced up at her big juicy butt. If they would have been home, he would have loved to have buried his face between her cheeks and eaten her pussy and ass.

Glancing back around, Joanne saw her husband standing there mesmerized by her behind. With a smile on her face, she leaned forward a bit more, arching her butt up, even more, giving Jeb an even lovelier view.

Wow... Jeb gasped at the sight of how amazing her full and round ass looked. And with a small glimpse of her pussy, his penis started to rise.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers