The Southridge Mall

Story Info
A trip to Southridge Mall almost get's us arrested.
13.2k words
4.59
15.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never slept so soundly before In my entire life, and I awoke to the blissful feelings of two soft warm bodies, sandwiching me between them. Gently, I slid my leg out from between Jennifer's thighs and flexed it back and forth, trying to restore some circulation. Mackenzie moaned and snuggled closer, her thick pouting lips kissing my shoulder affectionately. I maneuvered to my back and then slowly slipped a hand out to my right and left, caressing each of my bed companions' hips and sides.

"Ladies," I said softly, giving each a gentle squeeze, "it's time to get up."

"I don't wanna," Mackenzie said in a whiny voice.

"What time is it?" Jennifer asked.

"Eight...I think," I said, reaching for my watch. I turned my head and saw the angry red blinking lights of my alarm clock. And then, I heard something else coming from Jennifer's room and I turned my head to tell her that her alarm clock was going off.

"I'll shut it off in a minute," Jennifer said, and then, her head popped up, her hair messed up and matted to the side of her head and face. "The power is on!"

"The electricity is back on," I said with a smile.

"Oh my god," Mackenzie said, rolling to her right, only to fall out of bed with a loud THUMP! "Owwwwie!"

"Watch out!" Jennifer said, sliding out of bed and hurrying around the foot, heading for the door. I didn't know is she was saying watch out to Mack, or watch out, she had to pee, but either way, she was moving like a freight train and ran directly into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Rick," Mackenzie said softly, standing up and bending over the bed, her luscious globes hanging seductively just inches from my face.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I hate calling you "Big Daddy" all the time. It's wearing it out."

"You don't have to call me that," I said, grinning. "Honestly, it got a bit confusing," I said.

"Confusing? How?" Mackenzie asked.

I realized right then, I'd said too much, and I needed to erase that completely. Neither of them could ever know I'd slept with one, thinking it was the other.

"Not confusing," I said. "Old. It was getting old."

"Yeah," Mackenzie said. "So, do you mind if I call you babe?"

"That's fine," I said.

"How about honey? Sweetie? Oh, what if I call you honey bear? Or, sexy-ass?"

"Sexy-ass," I said, nodding. "I like the sound of that."

"What about, baby-daddy?" Mack said.

"Unless you're trying to tell me something...you might want to hold off on that."

Mack leaned closer then, her dark smoky eyes and jet black hair looking so fucking good in the morning light. "You know... it's gonna happen, right?"

"What's going to happen?" I asked, assuming the worst.

Smiling, she slid off the edge of the bed to stand up. "Stop playing," she said, grabbing her tits and lifting one and then the other as if juggling them. "Always playing." She slid across the bed then, her lips coming to press against mine, hard and fast. Her tongue slid into my mouth and my arms wrapped around her, pulling her against me, crushing her tits between us. I continued kissing her, our tongues entwining and then licking at each other, our lips sucking against each other.

When she finally broke away, she bit her bottom lip teasingly, and then whispered, "If you wanna fuck, for real, just tell me," she said, and she slipped off the bed and grabbed her pussy with her hand, spreading herself open and gasping at the self-pleasuring feeling. "I won't make you wear a condom if you don't want to," she said, her eyes glittering like stars in a sky of absolute darkness. "If you wanna do it after Jennifer goes to sleep..."

"Alright, off the bed," Jennifer said, striding into the room and slapping Mackenzie on the ass playfully. "Grab the corners over there. I'm putting the sheets and the pillowcases in the wash first. The comforters can go in later."

Mackenzie continued her leering smile at me, biting her bottom lip seductively.

"The comforters are probably fine," I said, scooting to the foot of the bed and sliding off to stand up.

"So you don't mind them smelling like squirt?" Jennifer asked.

"No, not really," I said chuckling.

"Next time she squirts, I'll just have you swallow it. Better yet, she can just squirt on you," Jennifer said as if this might change my mind.

"Oh, I'll squirt on him, no problem," Mackenzie said, reaching out and sliding a hand down my forearm affectionately. "Any time you want, sexy-ass," she said softly.

"Speaking of squirt," Jennifer said, coming over and standing in front of me. "Put your nose here," she said, pointing to her neck and collarbone area. I gave her a sly look but she smiled and said she was serious.

"Okay," I said, dipping my head to the nape of her neck.

"Do you smell that?" Jennifer asked.

I gave her a sniff, and did notice a lingering scent of something earthy, and urine, but not overly so. "Is that?"

"Uh-huh," Jennifer said, nodding.

She turned to walk away, but I grabbed her by the hips, pulling her back to face me. Surprised, she looked up at me, radiant like a star. "Let me smell that again," I said.

Jennifer pulled her hair away from her neck and dropped her head to the side. I could feel the excitement coursing through her now, the expectant, almost longing desire to have my lips on her again. I dropped my head to her skin, ran my nose up her flesh to her ear, and back down again. My hands grabbed her hips tighter, pulling her against me. My lips touched her skin, a sweet, gentle, innocent kiss left behind. Jennifer let out a little groan, and I slowly let go and stepped back. "Yeah. I can smell it."

Jennifer gave me a strange look and then turned around and walked away without saying another word.

"Damn Baby," Mackenzie said softly. "That...that was fucking hot!"

"Was it?" I asked, giving her a blank expression.

"Ooooh that's evil," Mack laughed. "You wanna smell my neck?"

"Sure," I said with a smile. "Just a warning though, you might really like it."

Mackenzie smirked and stepped forward, next in line. "I'm gonna like it, yeah," she said. "You gonna kiss my neck too?"

"Uh-huh," I said, slipping my hands around her waist. She melted against me, eager to do whatever I wanted, and I reached up, gathered her hair, pulled it around behind her head, and bent her neck to the side.

"Ooouggh," Mack groaned, "you can pull my hair anytime baby."

"You like that?" I asked, my lips a millimeter from her neck.

"Yeah," she said, desire thick in her voice.

"Where to put it..." I said, my lips touching down, planting little kisses as I went. Her skin was soft and slightly salty, but clean and smooth. I continued kissing, up to her ear lobe, and back down.

"Come on baby," Mack said softly, and I could feel her nipples hardening against me. I smiled. I thought, for once, I was truly reaching my potential. I'd ignored my looks and my manly features for so long. No, not just ignore them. I'd fought them. I'd turned off and turned away women, all in the name of what? I paused, my lips just barely touching her skin. I knew why. I knew, and I accepted that I'd done it for her. For Jennifer. But now, now she was all grown up, and this...was my time to shine.

I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue out, touching Mack's flesh and making a little heart shape on her skin. I followed that with a kiss to seal it, and then brought my lips down upon her skin, sucking it gently, hugging her against my body.

"God damn," Mack groaned. "Ughhh. Just, watch out baby. If you do that too much, it'll leave a mark."

"Will it?" I asked, pausing, and glancing to see the welt already there.

"Oh yeah," Mack said with a giggle. "I bruise really easy."

"Okay," I said, and I went back to it, sucking gently at first, and then harder, and harder. Mack groaned at my touch, and then her hands came to my forearms and she hesitated.

"Are you trying to give me a hickey?" She asked quietly.

I sucked super hard and then slowly let my lips slide off her skin before stepping back. "No. Not at all," I said, pointing at my dresser mirror.

Mack turned and looked at herself in the mirror and her mouth fell open. She grabbed her hair and pulled it away, turning so she could see the mark from different angles. "God damn! That...everyone's going to see that!" she complained.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her backward, wrapped my hands around her, and put my mouth against her neck again.

"Don't do it, Papi," Mackenzie half warned, half giggled.

"You know why I did it?" I asked, my lips brushing her ear seductively.

"Because you like how I taste?" she said, thinking she had the answer.

"No," I said, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them hard. "Because you're mine. All mine. And I want everyone to see it. Everywhere we go. When people look at you, I want them to see it, and know, you've just been fucked, and sucked, and you're mine."

"Are you proposing to me?" Mack said with a giggle.

I chuckled too, and then I sank my lips into her neck again, sucking as hard as I could, and this time, Mack didn't protest at all. When I was sure that I couldn't make the mark any deeper or more noticeable, I let go of her and she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. Two deep purple marks adorned her neck, one on each side of her throat, and she tossed her hair from one side to the other, checking them out, and then turned around.

"Okay, now it's my turn."

"Come on," Jennifer said, hurrying back into the bedroom and grabbing the sheets off the bed. "Are you two gonna help?"

"Sorry," I said, walking around the bed and grabbing the sheet off the corner.

Mackenzie looked temporarily defeated.

Jennifer yanked the sheet and it whipped up, slapping my dick, and Jennifer immediately apologized, saying she was sorry. She turned and saw Mackenzie, and her eyes immediately shot to her neck. "What did you do?" Jennifer said, stepping forward, looking closer. She turned to me again. "What did you do?"

"Knock it off," I said, stepping over to my dresser and pulling a fresh pair of underwear out of it.

"Knock it off?" Jennifer said as if she couldn't believe me.

"Yes," I said, pulling my underwear up tight and stepping forward.

"Look," Mackenzie said, turning to Jennifer and showing her both sides of her neck. "Hickeys," she said. "I've never had one before! I always thought they would hurt..."

"No, they don't hurt," Jennifer said, flashing me a contemptuous glare. "Not when they're put there for a good reason."

"You know," I grabbed Jennifer then, yanking her to me.

"What?" she said, trying to be defiant and stubborn.

"Show her," I said.

"She's already seen it," Jennifer said.

"Show it to her again," I said in a hard tone.

Jennifer looked like she might object, but then pulled her hair to the side, exposing her own branding. It was twice the size of Mack's but a lot less dark. It now resembled a regular old bruise that was quickly fading.

"Dayam!" Mackenzie said, reaching up and sliding her fingers over the mark. "When did you get that?"

"Couple days ago," Jennifer said.

"Now hold still," I said, and I pressed my lips against Jennifer's neck, sucking her skin between my lips.

"Mmmm," Jennifer moaned as I ran my tongue back and forth across the little bubble of flesh inside my mouth. She continued to groan, and I could see her face in the mirror, her eyes fluttering, while Mackenzie watched with rapt attention. I sucked harder and then for a little while with slow steady pressure, and when I was done, my lips slid off her skin leaving a deep purple oval that resembled my lips, set into her flesh.

"There," I said, letting go so she could see it better in the mirror. "Now everyone will see."

"Holy crap that's dark," Jennifer said, running her own fingertips over it.

"Why were you so mad?" Mack asked, looking at her own and admiring Jennifer's at the same time. "Your's is huge."

"I don't know," Jennifer said after a moment. "Knee jerk I guess."

"Is it because I have two?" Mack asked.

"No," Jennifer said.

"Well, let me help you with that," Mack said, and she grabbed hold of Jennifer, pushing her backward against the dresser. The two of them pushed and pulled and giggled, and then Mack had her lips on Jennifer's neck, sucking like a lamprey.

Jennifer groaned as Mack grabbed her tit in the process, pinching her nipple, and then grabbed her hip, pulling her against her pelvis. I watched as Jennifer's eyes slowly focused on me. I was hard already, my shaft throbbing, trying to get out. The head of my cock slowly pushed upward, caught on the waistband, and then popped out of the top.

Jennifer gasped and I looked at her, thinking she might have been voicing her pleasure with Mack, but when I saw where her eyes were focused, I knew differently.

"There," Mack said, pulling away and admiring her own handiwork. "It's not as big, or as dark as his, but...It's mines."

Jennifer laughed and Mack giggled. I smiled at both of them and then tucked my cock back into my drawers at an angle and ripped the sheets the rest of the way off the bed.

With the electricity on, we were back in business, and the first order of things was getting the laundry done. The washer was loaded, the dishwasher was loaded, and the freezer was packed to the absolute limit with everything we could fit, the ice cream going in last. After that, we each took a task, putting dishes away, vacuuming, folding and putting away laundry, and all manner of other things until the house was immaculate.

There was a certain amount of a learning curve when it came to Mackenzie. She wasn't used to doing household chores, other than what she had to do for herself. It wasn't that she was lazy, or slovenly, but she'd just never been asked to do things like dust off the window sills or vacuum out the sliding door track.

It was two in the afternoon when we all took a break. I made lunch and we all sat at the dining room table, enjoying a ready-cooked meal that did not involve a Dutch oven or boiling something over the fireplace.

"Can we go shopping today?" Mack asked as she cleaned her plate and got up to take it to the kitchen.

"I don't know if anything is going to be open," I said.

"I'll check," Jennifer said, and she reached behind herself, pulled open the desk by the front door, and pulled out her cell phone. She turned it on, flipped through some things, and then tapped the screen and started to scroll. "Yeah...I mean...maybe. A lot of places still say they're closed, but a few say modified hours or temporarily open."

"It can't wait till tomorrow?" I asked.

"No, I mean, yes, it can wait," Mack said unhappily.

"Why don't you wanna go?" Jennifer asked quietly.

I sat there, trying to think of a reason, and found I didn't have one. "Alright. We're going shopping," I said.

"Yay!" Mack said, and she hurried out of the room, and I couldn't help but watch her run, her breasts bouncing merrily and her ass jiggling like twin bowls full of jelly.

"You'd think it was Christmas," I said, smiling at Jennifer.

"Yeah, well, I might have money, but it's not retirement money."

"Well, you're right about that," I said, nodding. "But, uh... don't go spending it like it's water," I said.

"Daddy," Jennifer said, putting a hand on my arm. "You see how I shop. I'm not gonna do that."

"Alright," I said, smiling. "You should go get ready too,"

"You gonna watch me run to my room?" Jennifer asked teasingly.

"Yes," I said, smiling, my face turning red.

Jennifer got up from the table and then moved forward to walk past me, and as she did, I swatted her on the ass playfully, but hard.

"Woooww!" Jennifer yelped, a mixture of surprise and sting-i-ness. "Not so hard!" she moaned, running her butt cheek as she hurried to her room and disappeared inside.

We were dressed and in the truck, in record-breaking time, and as we pulled out onto the road I felt like, for some odd reason, this was a trap. The sun was shining, the snow was melting, and the wind had died down. Everything seemed perfect. Even the girls seemed upbeat and optimistic, talking about what stores they were going to visit and speaking in hushed tones about what they wanted to buy when we got there. I overheard the word "dildo" and the girls laughed, and then Jennifer turned to me and asked, "Daddy? Can we go to the other mall?"

"What mall?" I asked. The only other mall around was almost an hour south.

"Southridge?" She asked, smiling as if she wasn't sure I would agree to it.

"Yeah, I guess," I said, turning the truck around and heading south. It was forty-five minutes to one mall and an hour to the other. I could care less about the fifteen minutes.

Jennifer and Mack continued talking, and I glanced over at the two of them, admiring their attire. They were both wearing skinny jeans and baby-t's underneath their puffy winter jackets. Mackenzie kept sliding her hand up and down Jennifer's leg every time she spoke and eventually, Jennifer reached over and placed a hand on Mackenzie's thigh, and from there, it did not budge.

I continued driving and listened to the news, a few songs, and some talk radio and before long we pulled into the massive Southern Ridge mall complex, only to find very few parking spots had been cleared. Luckily, a single strip and about forty spots were empty, right in front of the food court. I parked the truck and had no sooner taken my seatbelt off when Jennifer and Mack leaped out and began running for the mall entrance.

I closed and locked the truck and headed inside, only to find the two girls gone. I threw my hands up, wondering what they expected me to do? Just wander around on my own? Go back out to the truck and wait for them to show up? What?

Flustered, I turned to look at a map of the mall, to see where I was, when Mackenzie came hurrying back, grabbed my hand in hers and pulled me behind her. "Come on. The store is gonna close. We gotta hurry."

Now understanding the haste, I ran beside Mackenzie as quickly as I could, and within four or five minutes we were on the opposite side of the mall and in front of a small jewelers shop.

"We're buying jewelry?" I asked.

"No. We're just looking," Mackenzie said, pulling me into the store where I found Jennifer hovering over a case filled with glittering gems and shiny metal.

"Hey Daddy," Jennifer said, smiling, and then turning back to the rings.

"These are wedding rings," the man behind the counter said, pointing to a display case. "Over here we have engagement rings, and here, we have promise rings and-"

"Isn't a promise ring and an engagement ring the same?" I asked.

The man smiled and said some people do consider them the same, but here, they're different. I asked how they were different and the man smiled and said "The price." I looked and almost shit myself. Promise rings, which looked insanely small and dainty, were a thousand dollars...minimum. Engagement rings started at the highest price of the promise rings, and the wedding rings were much more money.

"So, which one of you ladies is getting married?" the man asked, smiling.

"Oh, we're both getting married," Mack said. I smirked. I hadn't said I was proposing to her. I was just messing around. Did she think I was going to marry her? "Who's the lucky man?" the jeweler asked. "Just one guy," Mack said and she turned to Jennifer. "What about those blue ones? That's a nice set, right?"

"Oh yeah," Jennifer said, leaning closer.

"Daddy," Jennifer said, waving me closer. "What do you think about these rings here? There's the big one, that's for the guy, and the smaller one with the blue gemstone is for the girls."

"Lady," the jeweler corrected her.

"Yeah, for Ladies," Jennifer said. "Can I try it on?"

The man looked confused, but complimentary and pulled the set of rings out and set them on the counter on a felt-lined tray. He took Jennifer's hand, slipped the ring onto her ring finger and then held it tight from below. "We can size the ring to fit your finger of course," the man said. Jennifer held it up for me to see and then slipped it off. The man went to put the rings back, but Mack asked to try the ring on next.