The Southridge Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you getting married too?" The man asked, slipping the ring onto her finger, again looking confused.

"Yeah," Mack said, showing it off and smiling. "What do you think?" She asked, turning and showing it to me.

"It looks awesome," I said, keeping quiet about the price tag.

"Daddy, try on this ring," Jennifer said, pointing.

The jeweler took the ring from Mack's finger and replaced it on the tray.

"Nah, it's okay," I said, my face turning a bit red.

"Father of the bride?" the man asked me.

"Uh, yes," I said.

"Well, if the groom is not here...do you have similar hands?"

"Oh yeah," I said smiling. "Very similar."

"Really similar," Mack said.

"Daddy, stop messing around. Come on. I wanna see how it looks."

I stepped forward and the man handed me the ring which I took and slipped onto my left hand, sliding it up next to my wedding band which, I had never taken off except for work or other safety reasons.

"Do you need help taking that ring off?" The jeweler said, turning to grab a bottle of something from behind the counter.

"No," I said and at the same time, Jennifer said the same thing.

"Just put it next to it," Jennifer said. "I'm not buying them today."

I slid the ring up, showed it to her, and then smiled at how nice it looked and felt. Jennifer smiled and Mack did too. "Nice," Mack said. I slipped the ring off and handed it back to the man.

"So, we'll need two for the ladies and one for the man," Jennifer said smartly. "I'm a size eight, you're a size seven, and Daddy, you're a size eleven."

"Heh, I apologize," the man said, taking the ring set and putting it back into the display case. "I'm not sure if you understand the way this works."

"How what works?" Jennifer asked.

"The rings are made in sets and sized to the actual wearer's fingers. I would not recommend buying two sets without the grooms being present."

"Oh, I already said I wasn't buying them today," Jennifer said, but then questioned, "So if I want two ladies' rings, I have to buy two men's rings?"

"Yes," the man said.

Jennifer sucked in a deep breath and then let it out slow. She turned to me then. "Well, we'll have to think about it then. Maybe there's another jewelry store that sells the rings individually," Jennifer said, moving past Mack and swatting her ass playfully.

"Alright. Thank you for your time," I said to the jeweler.

"Hey Daddy," Jennifer said loudly, "Worst case scenario, you end up with two wedding rings. That way if you lose one, you'll have a backup."

Both Jennifer and Mackenzie laughed hysterically as we left the store and before we could make it across the walkway, the jeweler was closing his shop's door and pulling the outer gate closed.

"That was uncalled for," I said, chuckling. "Did we seriously run across the mall just to give that guy a hard time?"

"We weren't giving him a hard time," Jennifer said. "I mean...maybe towards the end we were. I just wanted a promise ring for Mack but...they're so expensive."

"Awwww," Mack said, smiling. She grabbed Jennifer and kissed her quickly and continued smiling. "It's okay baby. I don't need a promise ring. I know you want me," she said as we entered the next store, a place that sold soaps and shampoo, bath bombs and moisturizing creams.

Jennifer and Mack seemed to know exactly what they wanted and hurried to the back corner of the store and I stood there, slowly wandering, looking at the displays and reading the ingredients of each soap. I saw one that reportedly had cinnamon and clove, and I picked it up, smelled it, and then nodded. It smelled fantastic.

"Can I help you?" a voice asked from just behind me and I turned to see a young lady with bright pink hair and a nose ring. I smiled at her and told her I was just looking and she smiled back. "Well, we've got a nice collection for you," she said, leaning over and grabbing a big block of soap and hefting it in her hand. "Soaps are sold by the pound," she said, putting emphasis on the last word. She looked me up and down and then bit her bottom lip before turning back to the display. "If you need me to cut any of these," she said, her breasts hanging against the inside of her shirt underneath her work apron, "just let me know. I'll get you a really nice slice. You'll love it."

I smiled, loving the attention and I knew, I just knew, she was hitting on me. "Uh, do you have anything that has sandalwood in it?" I asked.

"Sandalwood?" She smiled and the edge of her lips curled up. "Do you like...?"

"Like what?" I asked, not understanding.

The girl glanced down and I did too, and I saw her wriggling her toes in her shoes.

"Feet?" I asked?

"Yeah," she said, smiling.

"No, I mean, I never really thought about it," I said, looking at her hair and noticing it was not just pink, but was jet black at the roots and then turned blond and then bright pink all the way to the ends. She had her hair pulled up in twin ponytails and looked kind of like a porn-star punk rocker working in a soap store.

"Well, if you do, then this is the soap for you," she said, moving to the side and grabbing another large bar wrapped in paper. "Smell this." I leaned forward, smelled it, and smiled. It smelled wonderful, really fruity and nice. "So, you take this and you run the soles of your feet with it, make sure you get a lot of suds and get them really soapy and slippery, and then, if you use your feet...like...to..." she made a stroking motion with the block of soap and then set the soap down quickly. "Makes any guy happy."

"Oh," I said, shaking my head. "No, nope, Sorry. I, uh, I'm straight," I said.

The girl laughed and smiled again and then leaned close. "Nah, I wasn't saying you soap up your feet. I was saying, I could do that for you...if you want."

I felt my face burn red and I smiled sheepishly, but I didn't know what else to say. Luckily, Jennifer and Mack were done and they came to the front of the store and saw me, the look on my face, and who I was talking to.

"Hey Casey," Jennifer said, walking right up to the girl and giving her a hug. "Hey, Daddy. Are you buying soap?"

"Dad? This is your dad?" Casey said, now realizing and apparently recognizing who I was.

"You don't remember Casey?" Jennifer asked me. I tried to place her, but couldn't.

"I...I've never been to your house," Casey said quickly. "You always came over to my house...." She added quietly.

"Uhhh-huhh," Mack said, eying the two of them suspiciously.

"I went out with her little brother," Jennifer explained. "It wasn't like that."

"Yeah, no," Casey laughed and she put a hand out and touched my arm before gently pulling her fingers away. "So, you're Jennifer's dad."

"Yes," I said, smiling.

"Well, Jennifer's dad," Casey said, pulling a piece of paper out of her pocket and writing something on it quickly. "I do a lot more than foot massages," she said, continuing to write. "And here's my number. I do aromatherapy, candles, all of that. Whatever you want," she said, handing me the piece of paper.

I glanced at it and saw it had her name with a heart drawn around it, and a phone number beneath that.

"Okay, time to go!" Mack said, heading out the door.

"I'll talk to you later," Jennifer said, speaking to Casey. "I'll call you, okay."

"Okay," Casey said, smiling.

I turned to walk away and Casey grabbed my hand, causing me to turn back. She mouthed the words "call me" and then let go of my hand, and my face turned red once again.

"I should have told her to lay the fuck off," Mack said as soon as we were a couple hundred feet away.

"Why?" Jennifer asked. "She's nice."

"Okay," Mack said in an annoyed tone. "Nice is friends. Friends are nice. Fuck-buddies are nice too. Fucking whores are nice. Fucking slut."

"She's not like that," Jennifer laughed.

"So she wasn't hitting on Rick?" Mack asked accusingly.

"I don't know," Jennifer said, looking over at me. "Was she hitting on you?"

"Maybe," I said.

"Well, she's probably lonely," Jennifer said then.

"I don't care if she hasn't had a cock all her life and she's going to die without cum. He's ours. Nobody else's."

Jennifer laughed and my face turned a deeper shade of red. "What if I wanted to mess around with her?" she asked.

"What?" Mack replied, shocked.

"I'm not saying I do," Jennifer restated. "But..." she leaned over and whispered something into Mack's ear and the two of them shared a laugh before agreeing.

"Okay. I'll give that to you. But she doesn't get a ring."

"No," Jennifer agreed. "No way."

"What are we talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Nuu-thing," Jennifer and Mack both replied at the same time. "We're just joking around is all. Having fun."

"Okay," I said, and suddenly Jennifer and Mack darted into a lingerie shop.

"Hello," a woman said from behind the counter. "Please make sure you pick out your purchases quickly. We're going to be closing soon."

"Why even open if you're going to close early?" I asked.

"Well, I said the same thing, but my boss says if I don't work, I don't get paid. So I work."

"Makes sense," I said, smiling. "I've gotta go in to work tomorrow. It's been a long week."

"Daddy, I'm going to go look at a few things. When I yell for you, come see how they look."

I smiled and felt my face turning red as the cashier gave me a discerning look.

"She always calls me Daddy," I said casually.

"I do too," Mack said, and then she smiled and quietly said, "Let me tell you a secret."

"Okay," I said, leaning close.

Mack pressed her lips against mine quickly, and then pulled away, laughing. "Surprise!"

I smiled as Mack hurried away and the cashier gave me another concerning look. "Uh, do you have anything in here for men?" I asked.

"Technically the entire store is for men," the woman said. "Women don't buy this stuff for themselves. If they did they'd be wearing cotton panties and bras."

"I...I'm not sure that's entirely true," I said. "A lot of women like wearing things that make them feel sexy. Or...comfortable."

"And what woman told you this?" the lady asked me.

"I, uh...read it somewhere."

"Probably written by a man," the woman said. "I think, as you age and you become a bit more mature, you'll realize that women don't really care about that stuff. They just want something that will absorb. And not let everything sag and hang to the floor."

I shut my mouth and tried not to look dumb. Did this woman, who was the same fucking age as I was, just tell me I was young and immature? I couldn't let it lay. I had to get to better understanding. "So, how old do I have to be, before I mature?" I asked.

"Forty," the woman said smartly. "At least forty."

"I'm over forty," I said.

"Not with those girls you're not," the woman said in a stern tone of voice. "You might dress like a hard-working cowboy, but that doesn't mean everyone is buying it."

I considered taking out my ID and showing it to her, but I didn't want her knowing my name, or my address, just in case something happened. Neither Jennifer nor Mackenzie, seemed to want to keep things on the down low today.

"Can you tell your friends that we're going to be closing in five minutes?"

"Five minutes. Yeah," I said, turning and walking deeper into the store.

Ten seconds later I heard a voice call out, and I turned to see a hand waving from underneath a dressing room door. "Daddy," Jennifer hissed.

"What?" I asked, walking up to the door.

"Open the door, tell me what you think," she said.

I grabbed hold of the flimsy door and pulled it open and my jaw dropped. Jennifer was sitting on the small bench inside, her legs wide, and her feet braced against each wall. I stood there like a statue as she gently spread her lips open, showing me how glistening wet her pussy was. "So, does it look good?"

"Uh-huh," I said, my cock throbbing in agreement.

"You wanna slip inside for a minute?" Jennifer asked teasingly.

"The store is closing in five minutes. Probably four now," I said.

"Sounds like a time challenge," she said with a smile. "Come on, close the door behind you."

I took a quick look around, and stepped inside, closing the door and locking it behind me. The moment the lock clicked, Jennifer was yanking my pants down and pulling my cock. She leaned forward, wrapped her lips around the head, and began sucking, her hand stroking the base of my cock furiously. I was solid as a rock in ten-second flat, and she didn't say a word, just sat down and leaned back, pulling her legs wide and putting her feet against the stall walls once again. "Okay, I'm ready," she said, giggling.

"I don't know if I can..." I tried to maneuver, but the stall so so small and tight, that I didn't think I could reach her, even if I knelt down.

"Okay, you sit," she said then, jumping up. We did a tight dance and then I sat down, and Jennifer spun around facing away from me, bent over, grabbed my cock, and sat down on it in one smooth motion. I grabbed her hips to help slow her descent, as my cock stretched her pussy wide open, sliding all the way in until my balls pulled tight against her lips, the entire length of me throbbing inside of her. "Oh fuck you feel so good inside me Daddy," she groaned, and I felt her fingers gently stroke my balls between her legs.

I groaned in response and Jennifer tightened her pussy muscles, gripping me tight, and then she rocked forward and up, and back again, slowly fucking my dick in and out of her tight pussy. I squeezed her hips, helping her move, pulling her down onto me. Again I felt the head of my dick rubbing her cervix with every thrust, butting head to head with it, only to slide to the side when enough pressure was applied.

"God this feels good," Jennifer panted, leaning back against my chest. I bent my head to her neck and sucked, pulling her hair out of the way, and she moaned even deeper, her hips rocking of their own accord now, gyrating, making my cock stir her pussy juice like an oversized spoon. "Pinch my nipples," she groaned, and I let go of her hips and reached up to her breasts, squeezing them gently and pinching her nipples. She gasped and her pussy clenched on my rod, squeezing it hard. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and her hips jerked up and down, her muscles convulsing. My cock swelled and I knew I was about to cum.

"Are you almost there?" Jennifer asked softly, her hips continuing to jerk and her pussy continuing to grip me like a vice.

"Fuck...now," I groaned, and my cum thundered into her pussy, splattering hot slippery semen deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck," Jennifer grunted, her hips jerking faster and harder, as if surprised I'd busted so soon. She continued gyrating, her hips lifting up just slightly, but all the movement was internal and my cock swiped back and forth across her cervix, painting my cum on thick, and occasionally pumping more of my cream against her deep inner wellspring.

I let go of her left breast and brought my hand down to between her legs, found her clit, and stroked it with my fingers from bottom to top, my cock still buried inside of her. Almost instantly her body trembled and her thighs shook. Her pussy clamped down on me even harder, and she tried to continue riding me, but the spasms became too much for her to hold on. Her thighs quivered and her legs collapsed. She fell forward to land on her knees, my cock pulling out of her to flop around like an arrow with no target.

"Holy fuck," Jennifer gasped, and then slowly tried to get back to her feet. "Hand me my jeans," she said, smiling and pulling her hair back behind her head. I grabbed her jeans and handed them to her, and she quickly fed each leg into them and then pulled them up tight.

"Aren't you wearing panties?" I asked, looking around the stall.

"Yeah," she said. "Right there."

I found them and handed them to her and she held them up and then balled them into a tiny package.

"You're not going to wear them?" I asked.

"Not like I usually do," she said, smiling wryly. "You forgot to remind me."

"Remind you of what?" I asked.

Jennifer slid her hand down the front of her jeans, and then brought it back out, without her panties. "You forgot to cum in my ass," she said, and she leaned forward and gave me a kiss. "It's okay. I prefer it in my pussy anyway," she said, "but I'm gonna be soaked by the time we get home."

"Did you just stuff your panties...inside?"

Jennifer smiled and nodded. "Pretty smart, right? Plug that puppy up. Just don't forget to remind me where I put them when we get home!" She laughed. "God I can only imagine what that would feel like..." and her eyes got a glassy look as if she were imagining something lustfully.

"Hey, you two..." Mack said from outside the dressing room door. "It's uh...time to gooooo!"

I yanked my pants up and buckled my belt just as Jennifer opened the door, and as she stepped out, she saw the cashier standing there, her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Having SEX in the dressing room is strictly prohibited!" she said, a tight angry look on her face.

"We weren't having sex," Jennifer said, reaching in and grabbing my hand to pull me from the changing room. "It's called incest," Jennifer said. "That's what happens when some old bitch makes you wanna fuck your own dad, just to prove her wrong!"

Mack yelped with laughter as the three of us hurried out of the store and high-tailed it to the exact opposite side of the mall, hoping the woman hadn't called the cops.

We hurried into the food court, thinking we'd have a certain level of anonymity due to the crowd until we saw most everything was closed, other than a pretzel place, and another serving lemonade. We ordered a snack and sat down quickly, choosing a spot as far from the main part of the mall, as possible.

"So, that was fun," Mack said, stuffing a piece of pretzel into her mouth.

"Mmm-hmmm," Jennifer said, shifting her weight from side to side, and smiling between bites.

"So, what are we doing next?" Mack asked, glancing from me to Jennifer and back again. "Public sex? You want me to climb on top of you right here?"

I dropped the piece of pretzel I was about to eat and picked it up quickly, coughing.

"We still have to go to the last store," Jennifer said then, glaring at Mack. "Before they close."

"Well, let's go. Why are we sitting here eating pretzels?"

Jennifer took another bite and then stood up, wriggling her butt back and forth playfully. "We're going to Simmon's," Jennifer said then. "It's right around the corner on the left. Neon lights. You can't miss it."

"Okay," I said, and both Mack and Jennifer hurried off, leaving me with three half-eaten pretzels and my drink.

I continued to eat, silently thinking about all the people we'd probably pissed off today. So much had happened in the past week, so many things had changed. Was I always a hypocrite, or had I just caved to something because, secretly I had desired it all along?

Slowly I came to the realization that I had lived my life like something of a martyr. I'd given up every opportunity, not for me to be successful or rich, but to have fun, to have relationships, to be adventurous, and to have sex with someone, other than myself and my memories. I'd always told Jennifer, and pretty much anyone who asked, that this was the one life we had, one life we were given. As long as a person was happy, and didn't infringe on other people being happy, that was what mattered. That was living this one life.

As I sat there, pondering my sudden bending of moral fortitude, I considered how long it would be before I made any sort of trip back to this mall. If I did come back, I wouldn't be stopping by the lingerie shop any time soon. Oh no. Not the jeweler's either.

By the time I was done thinking about it, the pretzel was gone. I took a moment and cleared the table, not seeing anyone else working to clear them, and not wanting to leave the place a mess. I made sure I wasn't leaving anything behind and headed toward the store.