The Southridge Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup," Mackenzie said, relaxing and then laying back against the back of the couch. "Just had an...itch!" she gasped and then shook her head. "I'm trying to eat ice creeeaaaaam!" she yelped, the last word being drawn out of her.

"This thing works like magic," Jennifer said, walking into the room with her own bowl of ice cream in hand. She sat down in my recliner, crossed her legs, and leaned back. The chair reclined quickly, but she grabbed the handle on the side of the chair, arresting her descent, and activated the tiny control fob that hung from her middle finger.

"Oh my god," Mackenzie gasped, setting her bowl down, her spoon clinking loudly. "Oh fuck. Okay, come on, shhhhh... shut it off. Please." Jennifer lifted the fob up and pointed it at Mackenzie and pressed a button. Mackenzie's hips jerked upward off the couch and she gasped, her right hand slapping the crotch of her pants as if it was about to detach from her and fly away.

"Oops! Sorry," Jennifer said with a wicked smile on her lips, pressing another button.

A very quiet buzzing sound I hadn't noticed at first, went silent, and Mackenzie sighed heavily and picked up her ice cream.

"Trying out the buzzer again?" I asked, a smile crossing my own lips.

"Yes," Mackenzie said wryly. "I have to wear it for fifteen minutes. After that, it's her turn."

"What happened to neither one of you being able to do anything until I've done it first?" I asked.

"Oh my god!" Mack said, turning to Jennifer. "You said he said it was okay!"

Jennifer laughed and pressed a button on the fob again, and Mackenzie slid her ice cream across the couch, and desperately began trying to yank her pants off as the tiny buzzer nestled against her clit, went berserk. When Mack finally fished the device out of her slit, she tossed it at Jennifer and said she wasn't going to trust her anymore.

Jennifer smiled and continued to eat her ice cream, and Mackenzie resumed eating as well.

Dinner was over almost as fast as it had begun. The thought of ice cream was so much better than the actual experience. In a cold house, with cold air, eating ice-cold ice cream, wasn't the smartest idea. Yes, the fireplace was warming things up, but it had a long way to go, and I had to get some sleep.

I stoked the fire, set up the logs, pulled the spark grate and fire shields into place, and headed for bed.

"Where? Are you going to bed already?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I have to get up for work in the morning."

"Oh," Jennifer said. "Well...I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Okay," I said, heading into my bedroom. "Mack...can you blow out the candles before bed?"

"Yeah," she said, eating her ice cream merrily.

"Alright. I, uh... I'm going to bed," I said again, and I headed to my room.

I undressed quickly and slipped into bed, sliding into the middle and resting my head on the center pillow. The room was ice cold, and the sheets were ice cold as well. I curled up in a tight ball, trying to conserve body heat, and considered getting out of bed and getting dressed again, but a moment later I heard the shower start, and a moment after that, moaning.

Entranced, I lay in bed, listening to the moans and groans and the way the sound of the water spraying out of the shower seemed to splash in concert with the sounds coming from inside the bathroom. I imagined Jennifer trying out one of her new waterproof vibrators, or maybe one of her new dildos with the suction cup bases. I continued listening, my cock growing so hard I thought it would shatter of its own accord, and when I was confident that Jennifer was not going to cut her shower short, I got out of bed. I hurried into the front room, expecting to find Mackenzie up to no good, or at least hoping I would.

I glanced around quickly, and when I didn't find her, I hurried over to the fire, and stood close to one of the fire shields, absorbing some of the radiant heat they were now giving off. Warmed up a bit and satisfied Mack wasn't out here, I hurried to Jennifer's door, knocked on it, and then opened it. "Mack?" I asked softly, and then a bit louder. "Mackenzie? Are you in here?" Nobody answered and I gently closed the door and hurried into the kitchen. Maybe she was getting more ice cream?

I stopped at the corner, searching. Where the fuck was she?

The shower stopped suddenly and I heard not one, but two distinct voices from within. Hurrying, I raced back to bed, slid between the covers, and waited patiently.

"Holy Jesus Mother Mary fucked the three wise men!" Mackenzie yelped.

"Shut up!" Jennifer hissed. "You're gonna wake him up!"

The door opened, banging against my dresser and a body scurried around the foot of the bed and then slipped under the covers. At the exact same moment, another body slipped under the covers from the opposite direction. I could feel the heat pouring off their skin before they slid up next to me, pressing steaming hot titties and rip-roaring hot pussies against my sides and thighs.

"Oh my god," I groaned as the two of them snuggled in tight against me, pressing soft smooth breasts and excited stiff nipples against my chest. "That feels so fucking good," I moaned, and I felt a hand gently grab hold of my cock, stroking it up and down. Whoever the fingers belonged to, they were warm and soft and expertly massaging my cock.

"Can we play with it?" Jennifer asked and she jerked my cock a bit faster, letting me know it was her hand that was pleasing me now.

"I've gotta work in the morning," I said softly, wishing I could.

"Thirty seconds," Mackenzie said, and she rolled on top of me, sliding her sopping wet lava-filled slit up and down my cock.

"Jesus you're hot!" I groaned.

"Put a condom on it," Mack said quickly, "Or I swear to god I'm getting pregnant tonight!"

Jennifer rolled, grabbed something from the nightstand, and rolled back. I heard the foil being torn open and then Jennifer's hands were rolling to condom over the head of my cock, and started it down the shaft, when Mack lifted her pussy up and devoured my cock, slamming it up inside of her.

"God damn!" she yelped, and I felt her pussy gripping my cock, yanking at the condom that was still only half-way on. "I've wanted to fuck this cock all day long," she growled. "And you, you little liar," she said, directing her words at Jennifer. "You got to walk around all day long with a pussy full of his cum."

"I'm not ovulating yet," Jennifer said as a matter of fact.

"Well, fuck that," Mackenzie said, her tits dropping into my face. I grabbed them into my hands, massaging them, squeezing them, and pulling her chest against me. I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples, back and forth, making her groan, and her pussy twerked up and down, thrusting my cock inside of her, over and over again, working me deeper and deeper. "God I love that big cock," she groaned. "It feels so fucking good. So...fucking...good."

"How about now?" Jennifer asked, and I felt her reach up and grab hold of Mackenzie's ass. Mackenzie pressed her lips against mine, sucking them until I opened my mouth and her tongue slithered inside. "More?" Jennifer asked.

"Mmmm," Mackenzie moaned, her tongue inside my mouth. I felt Mack's pussy tighten, and then loosen, tighten, and loosen. I thought at first she was cumming, until I felt something else inside of Mackenzie's body, pressing against the shaft of my cock with every stroke. Mackenzie groaned and broke her kiss with me, gasping. "Not so fast."

"Sorry baby," Jennifer said, and Mack resumed sliding her pussy up and down my cock, gasping and groaning with every deep thrust.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"She's got three fingers in my asshole," Mackenzie groaned, her lips pressing against mine again. I opened my mouth willingly, sucking her tongue into mine, and she yelped and groaned and I felt Jennifer forcing more of her fingers up inside of Mack's puckered sphincter. The pressure was amazing, one finger slipped to each side of my cock, and the third rode hard against the underside of my shaft, stretching out her asshole, and her pussy at the same time. Mackenzie's hips continued working up and down, furiously now, fucking me for all she was worth. She held her breath, her entire body tightening, convulsing, as a full-body orgasm began taking over. "Jesus! Fuck!" She yelped, and she jerked herself off of me, falling to the side, shaking and trembling, accidentally kneeing me in the side twice, hard.

"Ohhh!" I groaned, clutching my side, but it wasn't that bad. I'd endured worse.

"Are you okay?" Jennifer asked softly, sliding on top of me from the right.

"Yeah, she just-" Liquid heat poured over my cock as Jennifer slid down my throbbing manhood, working the swollen head all the way up inside of her snatch. "What was I saying?" I gasped as Jennifer's lips stretched tight around the base of my cock, and she slowly pulled herself up, her pussy gripping me like a tube clamp.

"I don't know," Jennifer giggled, sliding back and forcing me back up inside of her. "Fuck me, Daddy."

"I am," I said, my hands grabbing her tits just like I grabbed Mack's.

"I know," she breathed, and her pussy gripped me harder, and began slapping against my pubic bone hard as she picked up the pace, jerking her hips up and down, over and over again.

"God damn that's hot," Mack said, and I felt her hand slide over and grab one of Jennifer's breasts, taking it out of my hand.

"Oh my god," Jennifer groaned, my left hand sliding down to grab her ass, pulling her cheeks open.

"Get the other one baby," Mack said, having recovered enough to participate again.

"Like this?" I asked, grabbing Jennifer's opposite ass cheek and pulling her open.

"Yeah, that's awesome," Mack said, and then she got behind Jennifer, and I felt Jennifer's movements slow, and she gasped, her pussy convulsing around my cock.

"Whatever she's doing, it's good, huh?"

"God, yes," Jennifer groaned. Her hips slid down my cock which was now swelling to a terrific girth. "Her tongue," Jennifer moaned, "in my ass!"

"In your ass?" I asked.

Jennifer slid my cock out of her, paused with just the tip still inside, and then gasped again, sliding me back inside. "I need it!"

"Need what?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"God damn," Jennifer said, rolling off of me, and pulling me out of her. She immediately got back on top of me, and I felt my cock slide inside of her, only, it was different this time. Her pussy felt less wet, softer, thicker, and tighter. "You want it?" Jennifer said and she leaned back and put her hands on each side of me. "Come and get it."

"What are we doing?" I asked and Jennifer's pussy tightened around my cock, gripping it for the first three inches deep.

"You're fucking my ass," Jennifer said, slowly lifting her hips and then sliding then back down. I felt her asshole grip me again, and I knew she was telling me the truth. I was in her ass, not her pussy. "And Mack....oh fuck!" Her legs trembled and her asshole clutched my cock desperately. "Mack is sucking my clit!"

"Mmmmm," Mack moaned against Jennifer's cunt, and the vibration caused Jennifer to tremble uncontrollably.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Jennifer yelped and her asshole gripped me tight, sucking the entire shaft inside of her parade route.

"Not before I do," I said, and I lifted her ass cheeks, and pushed her hips back down, sliding my cock deep inside of her second most fuck-able hole.

"Do it, Daddy!" Jennifer yelped, and I felt her legs shaking so much they were like jelly now. "Do it, give it to me! Fuck that shit into me!"

My cock swelled in the next three strokes, and then I felt something slide around my shaft, gripping me even tighter and Jennifer gasped. So did I. Scalding hot ball butter ripped up my length, spreading itself all over Jennifer's anal insides, making her asshole insanely slippery, but the tight ring locked around my dick halfway up the shaft, continued squeezing. I grunted again, my semen forcing itself past the obstruction, jetting into Jennifer with an intensified pressure, and she grunted with every thick spurt I shot into her.

Jennifer's thighs shook and her asshole clutched me, and then I felt the ring of pressure slip away and my cock slipped out of her asshole, completely spent. Jennifer fell to the side, cuddling up against me, kissing my chest, and moaning.

"I got this," Mackenzie said then, and I felt something soft and wet slide over my cock, tugging at it gently, and then the covers were being tossed back over us. Mackenzie slipped back into bed, slid in next to me, and assumed a mirror position to Jennifer, gently kissing my chest from the other side, her head resting on my shoulder.

"What did you do?" I asked, curious as the darkness tried to take my thoughts and consciousness away.

"I just wiped you off," Mack said. "It was a bit of a mess."

"Thank you," I said, turning my head and kissing her on the lips. She returned my kiss, her thick luscious lips smelling like Jennifer's pussy and a little bit like cum, but neither one of us said anything. We continued kissing until Mack groaned, and then yawned and then snuggled close again.

"Well, I guess you remembered," Jennifer said sleepily from next to my chest.

"I did? What?"

"You remembered to cum in my ass," she said, giggling.

"Can you feel it in there?" Mackenzie asked Jennifer.

"Uh-huh," Jennifer said. "Oh...fuck. Just like you said."

"It'll be like that all night long," Mackenzie said. "Sweet dreams bitch."

"Sweet dreams whore," Jennifer replied.

"Sweet dreams," I said, and I closed my eyes.... Slumber took me at last.