The Spa Game Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can try submissive," Cyn offered.

Syl's mouth stopped it's work and Cyn groaned at the absence. Syl came up and kissed Cyn again quickly. "We think you need something else," Syl said, "Just let us lead."

"Okay," Cyn said, straining a bit as Bill pinched her nipples and sent a jolt straight to her pussy, "But I'm really worked up now."

Cyn punctuated her statement by pushing back more against Bill's cock, now even harder. From what Cyn remembered it was mostly average, but the way she was feeling right now she only cared that it was a cock and she hadn't been really fucked all weekend.

She saw Syl nod over her shoulder. Bill's hands slid down to Cyn's hips and Syl held her shoulders. They gently moved her to her hands and knees and pulled her back to the other side of the bed. With her knees on the edge of the mattress, Bill's presence vanished from behind her. Then she felt him probing at her opening.

She went to reach back to help him, but Syl's hand stopped hers. Syl knelt beside her and Cyn looked up with a pleading expression. With a smile that was part sympathetic and part teasing, Syl reached down and cupped Cyn's breast, provoking another groan, then her hand began to slide along her stomach. When it reached Cyn's pussy, the fingers spread her open, pulling her lips apart for Bill's cock. Bill slid in with one slow but purposeful thrust.

Cyn almost came from the feeling of something finally in her pussy after the weekend of penetration-less orgasms. Cyn clenched; she wanted to trap his cock inside her and almost screamed in frustration when he withdrew, finding relief again when he thrust back in. Bill established a steady pace with strong thrusts that finished with a slapping sound every time he went in. Cyn had her eyes closed, simply reveling in the sensation of penetration and the pleasurable waves spreading out from her core whenever Bill's cock sheathed itself completely.

Cyn's eyes popped open as she felt Syl pushing insistently against her arm. She lifted it and Syl slid her body between Cyn's arms and started sliding down the bed, putting herself under Cyn as Bill continued to thrust. When Cyn was eye-to-eye with the thin submissive, Syl reached up and started playing with Cyn's breasts again. Cyn let out a moan as the stimulation increased and she began meeting Bill's thrusts, trying for deeper and harder penetration of her insides. Bill responded by upping his pace, the impacts splitting her open and reverberating through her clit.

With the multiple sources of stimulation and the pent-up energy from the day, neither of them lasted very long. Soon after Bill started thrusting harder, she could feel him losing control to instinct. She kept thrusting back at him until he grunted and buried himself inside her, his cock pulsing as he came. That pushed Cyn over the edge and her orgasm was explosive, starting at her pussy and erupting outward. Her arms shook and she would have crashed down onto Syl but the girl's hands on her breasts slowed her fall, and Bill's hold on her hips kept her knees in place. Cyn trembled as the wave of pleasure subsided and then settled onto Syl completely, enjoying the feel of her soft body enveloping the thinner but no less supple woman beneath her. Syl had moved her hands and was stroking Cyn's hair.

"That was good?" Syl asked. Cyn merely nodded in response.

"You gave orders to Master's pet and he didn't tell you to," Syl whispered to her, "You owed Master an apology."

Cyn smiled and felt a naughty thrill as she realized the game hadn't completely been abandoned. She wanted to respond but she was still wiped out from her orgasm.

Syl felt her try to move and held Cyn tighter. "Pet is supposed to keep you ready for Master as he-aaah," Syl's sentence was interrupted as she let out a pleasurable sigh.

"Pet has to care for master now. He's inside my pussy, and I must squeeze him until he's hard again. Then he will fuck you again, because you gave me orders."

Cyn could feel Bill behind them; when he pushed into Syl, it pressed his stomach up against Cyn's ass again. Cyn pushed herself up, pressing her body against Bill's as she rose and raising her arms behind her. Bill's chin ended up just over her left shoulder and she turned whisper to him.

"Stop me if I don't have enough chips," she said. Bill nodded, and she turned to look down at Syl. She could feel Bill moving slightly, grinding into her rather than thrusting, trying to hurry his cock back to hardness. One of Bill's hands reached up to cup Cyn's breast and tease her nipple.

"Your Master fucked me very well pet," Cyn said to Syl. "But he's not going to finish in you tonight, is he?"

"No," Syl said with wide eyes. Cyn felt Bill's arm behind her; he was probably playing with her clit while buried inside her snatch. "He is growing and getting harder. He will get hard and then fuck you and fill you up with his seed."

"Would you like some of his seed?" Cyn asked. "Do you want it in you?"

"Yes, please give me Master's seed."

Cyn assumed if there weren't chips to cover this one of them would have spoken up. Cyn turned around and winked at Bill as she slid herself back with Syl underneath her. She felt Syl's hands grip her ass and pull as the girl's hot breath started traveling over her private parts. She stopped moving and then Syl attacked her pussy. Syl's tongue went straight in, rather than teasing around the outside like before. Cyn moaned as the girl's tongue went to work, then looked down.

Cyn was treated to a close-up view of the small girl's pussy wrapped around Bill's rod. He wasn't huge, but Syl's lips were small and they looked like they were straining against him. He was only moving slightly as he wasn't hard yet, but his thumb was much more vigorous with Syl's clit. Cyn reached down and stopped his hand, prompting a groan from Syl that vibrated through her pussy.

Cyn moaned in response and pushed against Bill a little. He stepped back and let her pull his cock out of Syl. She then immediately took it in her mouth. He was soft enough for her to take most of him in without pausing. His cock was flavored with a mix of Cyn's juices, Syl's pussy, and his own cum. Cyn swirled her tongue around it, trying to lap up all the flavor. She sucked and pulled, trying to get more in her mouth, but it was more difficult to take him as he returned to hardness. Cyn worked to keep as much of him in as she could, but she didn't have a lot of experience with blowjobs and almost none with deep throating; tit-jobs, her most common request from lovers, didn't require swallowing a lot or their cock.

Despite her own assessment, Bill praised her performance. "Pet!" He called over her head, "She is getting me hard faster than you did. Feel how hard I am now!"

Cyn backed off, sensing his intent. Bill lined himself up and thrust hard into Syl, who let out another moan that seemed to travel right into Cyn's pussy. She was getting close to another orgasm now that she wasn't focused on fellating Bill.

"She's going to show you how good her mouth is while I fuck her again. Assume your position!"

The two girls scrambled. Syl's mouth came off of Cyn's pussy and she started sliding up the bed while Cyn got back onto all fours, facing away from Bill. Cyn caught Syl on her way up and Syl kissed her immediately. Cyn felt another naughty rush at the thought that she'd just tasted her own pussy on a man's cock and now again on his girlfriend's mouth.

She didn't want to douse the mood but Syl was obviously worked up and she didn't want to disappoint the woman. "I've never done this before," she whispered in Syl's ear.

Syl nodded slightly and breathlessly replied, "Put two fingers in me, curl them up to rub the top. Tongue my clit. Bill's thrusting should do the rest."

Bill pulled her back to the edge of the bed and she felt his cock enter her for the second time that night. Between cumming in her once and the peak Syl kept her at there was barely any resistance. As he settled inside her, Syl got into position and Cyn found herself face-to-face with the first pussy she had to bring to orgasm that wasn't her own. She tentatively lowered her face to Syl's slit. It was shaved, small, and tight, unlike her own that featured prominent lips. It was no less soaked than she thought hers was though.

Bill's hand on her head reminded her of her task. She started with her fingers, sliding two into Syl. She looked up and saw the girl's head was thrown back. She moaned at the penetration and started thrusting her hips a little. As if that was his cue, Bill started to thrust into Cyn, though much slower than his first effort. Having already come once, she guessed and hoped he would last longer this time.

Realizing she couldn't put it off any more, Cyn lowered her head to Syl's slit and tasted her. She was partly familiar with the flavor from when she licked it off Bill's cock, but it was sharper from the source. She didn't mind it, though she wouldn't necessarily want a cup full to drink. Cyn found a rhythm with her tongue and fingers, keeping them in sync in an effort to simulate what Bill was currently doing to her own pussy with his cock.

"Master she's inside me," Syl called out. "Her tongue is on my clit."

"You are not to come until I do, pet, do you understand?"

"I understand, Master, but I don't know if I can obey," Syl called out, her voice somewhere between a moan and a whine.

After she said that, Bill increased his effort. He didn't go much faster, but his cock pushed forward with more force again. The impacts felt good in Cyn's pussy and seemed to slap against her clit, spiking the pleasure up on each impact. Cyn immediately saw what Syl had meant by letting Bill do the rest; every time he thrust into her, she just let him shift her body and push her fingers into Syl and her tongue along Syl's clit. She still had to help out a little, and she started to move so her flicking tongue was dragged back and forth over the girl's clit as her fingers plundered inside her. She could feel Syl's cunt constricting around her fingers as her orgasm approached.

"Master didn't say you could come," Cyn said to Syl.

"But...but you're too goooood!"

Cyn felt her hand get very wet and she dropped down to lap up the juices coming from Syl's pussy. She also resumed her focus on Syl's clit.

"No please!" Syl begged, "It's too much."

"You came, pet," Bill called, sounding somewhat winded, "I told you not to. Now you must come until I finish."

Cyn knew it wasn't exactly pleasant to have someone trying to get you off when you were over sensitive. She tried backing off Syl's clit and licking around it, but Syl's hand came up and gently nudged her head as if she wanted Cyn to return. Cyn obliged and Syl started moaning again louder and Cyn felt her fingers start to be squeezed yet again.

She finally figured out Syl was multi-orgasmic and both reveled in the discovery and hated the girl a little bit for her gift. Syl's second orgasm covered Cyn with more juices and started to invigorate Bill as his thrusting increased again. Cyn felt a tingle start in her own pussy after Syl's second as well, and by the time Syl soaked her hand for a third time Cyn had her second orgasm.

Cyn felt worn out after her second but Bill was still going, and it felt too good for her to stop him, even if she could have by the rules of the chips. She wasn't going to cum again, but the indirect impacts and the fullness of her pussy were not something she wanted to give up yet.

Syl seemed lost in her own pleasure; where before she'd propped herself up to look while her master thrust into Cyn, now she simply lay back with Cyn between her thighs, writhing as Cyn forced more pleasure into her body.

Cyn moved her thumb so it would hit Syl's clit as she pushed in, her tongue somewhat numb and her jaw too sore to continue her oral attention. Syl was actively thrusting back into her hand and Cyn added a third finger pushing into the girl's hole. Syl started keening in pleasure at that, speaking sounds and not words. Bill seemed energized by the sound and his thrusting increased yet again, his pace now like a jackhammer. Cyn groaned in pleasure as the impacts started exciting her clit again while his cock scraped the inside of her pussy in the most pleasurable way.

Cyn moaned as she felt him erupt in her pussy again, and as if that was a cue Syl's own orgasm hit. This one caused her to convulse and curl into a ball, almost twisting Cyn's hand off as it got trapped between the girl's thighs.

Cyn rolled to the side and slid off the bed as Bill climbed on and went to hold his actual lover. Cyn discreetly located some tissues. Once Syl was settled, she gestured for Cyn to join them again in the bed. All three drifted off to sleep, but this time Syl's arm draped around Cyn as she drifted off.

12