Caught in the Act

Story Info
Wife being caught with female lover, using a strap on.
756 words
3.67
23.3k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having waited all morning for the contractors to arrive, so you can finish your work, you receive a phone call informing you that they will not make it until Monday.

You cannot get any work done, without the materials, so decide to call it a day and go home early.

When you get home, you call out to announce your arrival, but all is quiet and it seems you are alone!

Seizing the opportunity, you get out your laptop whilst lying on the sofa, ready to watch some porn, when you hear a 'thud' which seemed to come from upstairs.

Listening carefully, you can hear murmurs, so you go to investigate, taking your phone and gun with you, ready to protect yourself and call the police, in case you are about to catch burglers red handed.

You creep upstairs and all goes quiet, you gently push a few doors open, but nothing looks out of place.

You then hear a voice again, it's coming from the master bedroom, but this time you recognise the voice as mine...You push the door slightly open and are taken aback by what you see.

I'm naked, blindfolded and tied to the bed, but not by thieves, but by another woman who is giving me oral pleasure.

You watch in awe at the scene before you (this is far better than any porn you was about to watch), you quickly realise the sounds were those of pleasure.

You put down your gun and continue to watch, whilst stroking your cock and using your phone to record what your are witnessing, as we are still oblivious to your presence.

You don't know the woman who is giving me so much pleasure, but she too looks really hot with her long blonde hair, tied out of the way, by the "cat eye" mask she's wearing, thigh high boots, black leather bra on her perky breasts, showing her nipples through 2 slits and wearing a strap on cock.

You are excited at watching me squirm with pleasure, as she uses just her tongue and fingers to get me going.

I start to reach an intense orgasm, screaming I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!...As she continues to eat my pussy until I'm too sensitive for her to lick me anymore.

At this point, she unties me, still keeping me blindfolded and tells me to bend over on the bed.

Whilst on all fours, she lubricates the strap on and tells me she's going to fuck me good & hard.

I wait in anticipation as she puts it inside me and the excitement is overwhelming!

I'm still shaking from the intense orgasm I'd just experienced and this is taking it to another level.

I can't believe, within moments I am having yet another orgasm, as the bed is rocking back and forth with the motion of her fucking me good and hard with the strap on.

By this time, you are on the verge of cumming yourself, but you don't want to spoil the show, so you hold back, still recording everything on your phone.

As I don't think I can take much more excitement, she decides to fuck my ass...At first I'm shocked, as this is a new experience for me and even you feel slightly jealous, as you wanted to do it first, but you take delight in knowing, I have no excuse for refusing you in the future.

I relax and give in, to explore the new sensations, then without warning, she puts another toy cock inside my pussy at the same time, sending me absolutely wild!

I start to cum for a third, then a fourth time, the feelings are out of this world!

At this point, you drop your phone and we are startled by your presence, having been so wrapped up in our own erotic pleasure...She hastily gets off of the bed, I take off my blindfold and I'm wracked with guilt not knowing how long you had been watching us?

I notice you are hard and had been playing with yourself, at our performance, but at this stage I'm lost for words, as you wasn't expected home for another 3 hrs!

You decide to speak and assure me that it's okay and that you'd be happy to join us, but as a punishment I was now going to have to sit and watch my female lover pleasure you instead!

I'm not happy about this, but have little choice to comply, as you confess you had seen it all!

To be continued...