The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" Linda exclaimed in front of Cyn as she shuddered in the chair. Cyn smiled. Because of the interesting relationship she, Robin, and Syl had, Syl was often the "lower sub" in the trio; the real relationship was between Cyn and Robin, and they'd figured out quickly that Cyn ignoring Robin in favor of Syl, even during play, made most of them uncomfortable. So usually the way it fell out was Cyn directing Robin first, with Syl providing "support." Practically speaking, that meant Syl had gotten a lot of experience going down on her two roommates. Every woman had different quirks and preferences, but Syl also had a good empathic sense. She'd figured out what made Linda tick almost immediately.

"Oh god she's good. Oh she's not stopping. Fuck!" Linda exclaimed.

"She does owe you two remember," Cyn teased. Now that she was refocused, she started thrusting a bit into Syl again.

"Please Mistress," Syl pleaded.

Cyn could tell she was close again. "You'd better up your game, Pet."

Syl turned around again and Cyn saw her bring both hands up. "Oh shit shit shit," Linda exclaimed, then there was a chorus of moaning screams as both Linda and Syl announced their second orgasms.

Back on the stage Cyn noticed her main event starting. Angela was back on the ground, standing with knees locked and legs spread, with Sanjay positioned right behind her, standing tall. Given their heights, there was only one hole he could possibly aim for unless his dick was very large and flexible. Angela looked over at Cyn with a mixture of fear, anticipation, and a plea that perhaps Cyn would intervene. Cyn merely smiled at her.

Robin was still underneath, Cyn guessed working on Angela's pussy and lubing up Sanjay as he ventured into Angela's ass. Angela's face scrunched up and her chest started heaving. Robin called encouragement to her while her hands went to town on the girl's pussy. Something she said got through because Angela's eyes suddenly snapped open and she breathed quickly for a moment before moaning out and curling up a bit. Robin's hand vanished from Angela's pussy and spent time working out of Cyn's sight, presumably greasing Sanjay's pole with a anything that could remotely qualify as lube. More grunting, panting, and moans were forced out of Angela as Sanjay and Robin exchanged fluids, strokes and encouragement as the two veterans guiding the beginner. Finally after a few minutes Sanjay seemed to settle against Angela, and Cyn knew he'd achieved full penetration. He gave Angela a moment for her breathing to slow, then he began thrusting and her breathing was given up in favor of moaning.

Cyn pulled Syl away from Linda's crotch and turned her so she saw the spectacle and could whisper in Syl's ear. "Remember Mistress's first ass fuck?"

"Yes Mistress," Syl said breathlessly, "I was beneath you as Master took you."

"Did I make those faces?" Cyn asked.

She saw a small smile creep onto Syl's face, "Very similar, Mistress."

She kissed Syl. Despite the situation, it was more a kiss of friendship than love or lust. "Does Pet want to play with that cock?" Cyn asked. She made sure her tone and phrasing let Syl know it was a genuine question.

"I am content with Mistress's. Or to wait for Master's," she said.

"You are an amazing Pet," Cyn said.

Cyn stood and withdrew from Syl, undoing the harness and handing Syl the dildo. Then she went over to Linda and draped her boobs in the server's face. Linda was half out of her mind from cumming and the overwhelming atmosphere, so she latched on like a starving baby. Cyn let herself get worked up a bit then leaned down to her.

"My pet will take care of you. She'll put that dildo anywhere you want it."

Linda gulped. "I might just want a cuddle and a nap, honestly," she said.

"She's good at that too," Cyn said. As she passed Syl, she said, "Give her at least one more. And make sure she drinks enough water; I doubt she gets the rest of the night off just because we fucked her senseless. If she gets docked pay tonight you're covering for it."

Cyn walked up to the stage. Sanjay was absolutely plowing Angela's ass now, and the girl was beyond coherent speech. Despite that, she was thrusting back into her sodomizer with whatever energy she had left. Cyn pulled Robin out from under the girl and gave her a deep kiss while she worked Robin's pants down. Once she had room, she slipped two fingers into Robin's pussy, forcing a moan from her lover.

"This pussy's all mine tonight," Cyn said.

"Mistress," Robin said, sounding dismayed, "You said-"

"Did you say where you were getting fucked by a cock?" Cyn prompted. Robin's face lit up a bit, "No mistress."

"I didn't think so. Be ready. You're going to clean Sanjay's cock off after he cums in that girl's ass and get him hard so he can fit into yours. I expect at least two orgasms before he fucks you senseless," she said.

Cyn looked at Sanjay; she was sure he overheard her and wanted to make sure he was good. His smile and sardonic shrug convinced her they would all be very well satisfied that night.

******

Vicky groggily woke up Friday morning. She'd arranged her Friday to be free of classes every other week and this was an off week. She was partially glad for that because she'd been up late the previous night after she got back to campus. Cyn and the others had basically vanished last night, but she actually didn't mind all that much. Instead she'd put on some of her old clothes and snuck off campus to spend time at the bar of a fast-casual chain restaurant, just munching, people-watching, and marveling at how relaxed she felt there as compared to nearly every day on campus.

She got out of bed and quickly swept her hair back into a ponytail. She'd changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt for sleeping, but all she had to do now was change her underwear, throw on some jeans and her boots and she'd be set. Her feet hit the floor and she glanced out the window, taking in the view of the pretty campus for a moment.

"Vicky?"

She nearly jumped out the window, but settled for scrambling back against her headboard.

Sylvia sat in the disused chair for the desk her theoretical roommate would have used. Vicky could tell she was both worried and confused, but she put on a smile.

"I just...I know we went out without you last night and I wanted to check in, make sure you're okay."

"Yeah I'm fine," Vicky mumbled. She quickly took in Syl's appearance. She wore a simple sweatshirt and jeans combo, though Vicky bet the two items of clothing somehow cost over two hundred each. "How'd you get in here?"

Syl shrugged. "Caught Marsha on her way out the door," she said. Marsha was one of the housemates they both knew to say hi to, but not as friends. Syl looked at the rolling suitcase and the duffel bag Vicky had packed the previous night. "Are you...going home for the weekend? It's a little early to have that much laundry. You know we have a laundry service here?"

Vicky laughed ruefully. "Laundry service. I could even get my dresses dry cleaned, couldn't I? Fuck, I could have a car pick me up and a guy in a suit would carry my bags down, wouldn't they?"

"Yes..." Syl confirmed, obviously confused at Vicky's tone.

"I'm not going home for the weekend, Syl, I'm just going home."

"Look, Vicky, last night was my fault. Cyn wanted to invite you along, but it was...a bit intense."

"Syl, I know that you aren't exactly roommates with Cyn and Robin," Vicky said.

She saw Syl tense up. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Vicky rolled her eyes. "I was in your apartment last week and you three had a lot more of that wine than I did. I could tell what was going down as soon as I left; why do you think I begged off and left so early?"

Syl sagged and looked defeated. "I...I'm usually better at controlling myself."

"Don't worry about it, Sylvia," Vicky said, "I'm...well, never mind."

Syl now looked at her curiously, and with a bit of worry. "No, what were you going to say?" she prompted.

Vicky sighed, "You probably wouldn't have given anything away to most people. I can...I'm better at picking up on stuff than most people. Your secret's safe with me. Not that I actually know what it is anyway. Besides I'm not going to be here anymore."

"Vicky, your parents already paid your tuition. That's non-refundable unless you have some sort of family emergency."

"As all of you keep trying to point out, my parents have money. I doubt they'd notice."

"Two hundred thousand a semester is something even we notice," Syl countered, "I mean, nobody panics about it, but it raises eyebrows. And you're one of us too."

"I'm really not," Vicky said, "And everyone on campus that doesn't pity me for it reminds me of it viciously at every turn. I really tried. Cyn was great during my senior year at the academy, but I was just hiding in her shadow. Here...I mean I liked Lawrence and I sort of hoped there might be something, but deep down I knew I was kidding myself. He never really showed any real love for me."

Syl looked pained. "Someone should have been more up front about you about that. Ideally Lawrence but Cyn or even I should have given you a heads up. We see so many people marry and then take lovers monogamy just doesn't register."

"Lawrence is barely sexual," Vicky said.

Cyn looked stunned. "I thought...Cyn told me she was in the room when-."

"Yeah, that was the first night," Vicky said, "But I could tell he wasn't into it. I thought it was just his beer goggles coming off but when I confronted him about it he insisted he liked me. A month in he wasn't any more into having sex than he had been that first night, but I also knew he wasn't cheating on me."

"How?"

"No evidence."

"He could have just been exceptionally careful," Syl insisted.

"Does it even matter if you guys fuck around so much anyway?" Vicky asked.

"Going behind your beau's back is still a betrayal. I just meant a lot of times if a spouse wants some attention and their partner isn't up for it, a lot of the people around here will freely tell them to find another partner."

"How romantic," Vicky quipped, "Though it does explain why Lawrence made that suggestion to me. Of course it completely threw me off and in the ensuing discussion he admitted he basically has no interest in sex."

"I'm sorry," Syl said, "Why did you stay with him?"

"Other than the sex thing he was a good boyfriend. And he shielded me from the assholes a bit, even if I could tell most of them thought I was basically a gold digger, however that works. But that's done now. I tried getting into the soccer program here, but it's really more of a soccer club; nobody expects to compete. I was nearly laughed out of the locker room when I suggested extra drills and practices. I only came back because I thought Lawrence would still be around and my parents had paid for it."

"Cyn's still here," Syl offered.

"Cyn is clearly more invested in whatever the three of you have going on."

Syl tensed up again and Vicky sighed. She supposed it didn't matter. "Look, Syl, I don't know how or what let me do this, but I looked it up online and apparently I unconsciously pick up on things called microexpressions and a few other cues. I usually don't bother because it makes me uncomfortable, but when I'm confused I sort of default to it. That's how I picked up on the...situation in the apartment the other day."

"I'm...not sure I completely follow," Syl said.

Vicky turned and really focused on Syl the way she usually avoided. After a moment, she said, "You had sex last night...with a girl, but something went inside you. You enjoyed yourself but it wasn't everything you wanted, so you're really hoping something happens today or tonight. Actually you must be pretty sure something is going to happen tonight. And you are really worried about me, which I appreciate."

Syl looked at Vicky suspiciously. "How...?"

Vicky sighed. "It's not always easy for me to explain, so sorry if it sounds like I'm jumping around here. The sex thing was pretty easy; you're generally relaxed in a particular way, and over time I've figured out most women get like that after good sex. You're holding your legs crossed, though, which means something was inside you that felt good at the time but left you sore. I would have guessed a big guy except you seem pretty faithful to Bill and I know who you went out with last night. Your lips are still a bit swollen and, again, once I assumed you weren't with a guy that ruled out you giving a lot of blowjobs, so you were probably eating a girl or two out. And despite all of that you're still shifting around rubbing your thighs together...hang on," Vicky trailed off and studied Syl some more.

"Stop rubbing your legs together Syl," Vicky snapped.

Syl sat still and then blushed when Vicky's eyebrows rose. "Oh," Vicky said, "That...okay that all makes sense now."

"Um..." Syl said but Vicky waved it off.

"Look, Syl, like I told you I can read you and I was focusing a lot on you for the past couple of minutes. I'm out of here, it's not like I'm going to tell anyone."

"Vicky, please, you don't have to go. Look I know that you feel like you don't fit in-"

"It's not even fitting in, Syl. If it was just that I'd be okay, but it's losing all the time. I mean, all of you are operating with rules and assumptions I never learned, and the only thing anyone seems to care about is getting influence. You guys don't care about money, so it's all about making deals and finagling friends and business partners. I'm so far behind in that I don't even have a chance of catching up."

Syl paused for a long while. Finally she asked , "What if I had a way for you to...jumpstart your education?"

12