The Spa of Revelations

Story Info
A visit to the spa with his step sister for his birthday.
7.9k words
4.64
11.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and my parents came in holding a large fruit basket from their store.

"We thought you might like these!" My stepmom put the basket on the counter and gave me a hug. "Happy birthday son." Dad said while putting his coat away.

"Jane is coming shortly, she couldn't find your present or something.

"Typical" dad and I answered in unison.

My stepsister had the unfortunate habit of forgetting things, but me and dad were used to it by now.

Dad had met Kathrine in his fruit store one day and they've been together for a few years now. She even started working there as well.

I never knew my mom, she died shortly after my birth. Dad had been on a few dates since, but 'Kat' seemed to be a keeper.

I looked at the fruit-basket on the counter and grinned to myself, ever since I'd started living on my own they seemed to looks for any excuse to bring me even more fruit then before and this was a giant basket.

Just when I started offering my parents a cup of coffee the doorbell rang again. "Coming!" I yelled after pulling up a few more chairs.

Jane stood in the door opening, her long brown hair streaked over one shoulder as she often had and with arms open she greeted me with her usual "Sorry I..."

"...forgot something" I filled her in while giving her a wink.

"Yeah, you know me". She giggled as she hugged me. Her hair smelled nice, lavender.

"Damn, I still can't believe you got this whole house to yourself." She continued. "Most people are glad to get just a single room for themselves when they go to college."

"Yeah, got lucky I guess!" I responded. "Perks of knowing the right people."

"Pffft, don't make it sound so cool, It was your uncle that fixed this place for you and you know it." She laughed.

"Yeah alright, come on in sis, it's a bit cold out." I said as I took her coat, she wore a low-cut white top and a pair of black skinny jeans, the price tag still poking from the back pocket.

"Candice not here?" Jane asked as we walked into the house.

"Nah, we broke up a week ago." I tried to say casually, like it didn't really bother me.

"No kidding? I liked you two together." She placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "How' you holding up?"

"Ah, I'll get over it. Let's get you something to drink shall we." Talking about me ex on my birthday wasn't really on my to-do-list.

"Yeah yeah, presents first!" She jumped up and down like an exited puppy, holding a small envelope.

I took it and opened it at once, it contained a folded black gift-card with golden letters spelling 'Luxurosi'.

"It's for that new spa that just opened up in town." She said excitedly.

I never heard about it, but the inside of the card showed a very magical and expensive looking entrance.

"This must have cost a fortune!" I said, but Jane waved her hand nonchalantly. "You don't turn 20 every day my sweet little brother."

"Little?" I wanted to tell her I was a year older than her and taller besides, but she was already making herself some coffee.

I could always tell when she was teasing you, or was about to. Her eyes would slightly narrow and the edge of her mouth curl in a malicious grin. Very obvious.

"Thanks so much sis. Uhm..." A small shock went through me reading the card again and I hesitated. "Are we going together?"

"Yeah of course dummy!" She laughed as she was handing out coffee to mom and dad and falling back in one of the chairs herself.

The rest of the birthday went by in a flash, family and friends dropped by with their best wishes and gifts. But my mind was still on one particular present.

Somehow the thought of going to the spa and being naked together with her terrified me. When I first met her I had to admit I found her a bit annoying.

Over time we started spending more and more time together though and I realized she was actually really fun to be around. She was really good at chess, actually gave me a fair challenge and even taught me some very nice moves.

As she got older she started wearing some more revealing clothes and seeing her in a low cut top made me feel things for her I hadn't felt before.

I also loved her little giggle whenever I made a joke, but of course I hid these feelings from everyone and burred them deep inside.

Eventually I got a girlfriend and my feelings towards her were easier to deal with, but now that that was over I noticed they were still very much there.

The only thing I could do is to hope it wasn't too obvious to her.

A few days after my birthday Jane rang the bell, ready to pick me up to go to the spa. "You got everything?"

"I think so." I answered hesitantly lifted my bag for her inspection and followed her outside.

"Oh I almost forgot." She said, stopping suddenly the doorway, causing me to crash into her. "It's bath clothing day today, so take your swim trunks."

A weight fell off my shoulders. 'Bath clothing day'.

Thoughts about seeing her naked kept creeping up lately as I was masturbating or taking a shower, but I always pushed those thoughts away as soon as they appeared.

It also wasn't like I was afraid of showing my body. No, I was actually quite proud of it after all the hard training I'd done since joining the university last year.

"Yo, dreamy! Get your stuff and let's go. And take a coat, it's pretty cold outside!" She exclaimed.

"Ah yes, sorry" And snapping out of my daydream I ran upstairs.

After a short drive we arrived at the spa. There was only one word for it, breathtaking. Giant palm trees covered the gigantic glass front entrance. Great gushing waterfalls rushed down over the glass into steaming pools below.

"Wow." I heard Jane whisper over the rushing sounds. "It's even more beautiful up close!"

After finding a parking spot we walked to the entrance which opened automatically, parting the waterfall like some fairy tale cave.

Inside the magic continued. It looked like a giant cave, totally different from the outside, with still more slightly smaller waterfalls here and there. It was nice and warm too and there was a feeling of magic in the air.

I gazed around in awe some more while Jane walked on and handled the payment at the counter. But when she came back she had a familiar expression on her face I knew only too well.

"OK, so funny thing... I thought today was bath clothing day" She began "Buuuuut... turns out that's tomorrow."

I felt my stomach drop but quickly recovered. "No worries, we can just come back tomorrow right?"

She hesitated, biting her lower lip and looking for words she said. "Well, actually the tickets are only valid today, and they have a gigantic waiting list."

I narrowed my eyes.

"So.." She screwed her face up. "It's kinda now or never."

The uneasy feeling returned. On the one hand I was terrified of going naked in front of her, but on the other hand she paid a lot for this and there would be no other chance to experience this magical place.

"Well." I started. "We should just do this right?"

Her eye's lit up "Yeah of course!" Jane said relieved I was not angry. "I just thought you would be more relaxed on your first time going to a spa with your trunks on."

"Well, you're right." I confessed, without revealing the true reason. "But it doesn't matter! I will get used to it more quickly this way." I said, more to myself than to her.

Jane smiled. "Right! You've got nothing to be ashamed of!"

A little too fast we arrived at the changing rooms. Which instead of multiple smaller changing rooms like at a pool, were more like open spaces with lockers in the walls to store your clothes, since everyone was going to be naked anyway.

A few couples were already naked or taking off their clothes and putting them into lockers, greeting us politely, but otherwise ignoring us.

I took off my shoes first, the safest thing to do. Socks next, followed by my shirt. From the corner of my eyes I saw Jane having no trouble undressing at all and was currently taking off her shirt.

"Get it together. You're not going to think about her that way, she's your stepsister and you are just going to enjoy the spa together as brother and sisters do." I thought to myself while taking off my socks.

Jane was lowering her pants and as I tried not to stare at her while she was undressing I lowered my pants as well.

Just the underpants left now. From the corner of my eye I saw Jane had already removed her bra and was now lowering her panties and folding all her clothes neatly into a locker.

A feeling shot up my stomach seeing her shapely body, her naked butt, her breasts, but I tried to ignore it. "Don't stare!" I told myself firmly.

As quickly as I could, without revealing my anxiousness to Jane, I dropped my underwear and quickly put on my bathrobe. When I next looked at Jane she had hers on too and was getting our towels from the bags, handing me one.

"Ready?" She smiled, seemingly oblivious to my internal struggle.

The entrance to the spa was a large beautiful carved stone archway. A variety of smells from the herbal baths and soaps greeted us. Passing through the archway gave a funny tingling feeling, like walking through a veil.

The spa seemed to be in an even larger cave, shining crystals protruded from the walls giving off a faint colored glow throughout the cave. The hot steam from the baths hung around like mist.

My mouth fell open in awe. "Wow." I said softly.

"Let's start by showering, as that's the first step in a spa." Jane said knowingly while walking to the shower area.

For a fully booked spa it was surprisingly quiet I thought, looking around. In fact, there was no one in sight. I had expected to have to wait in line for every bath and sauna with such a long waiting list.

"Where are all those people from the changing rooms?"

"Hmm?" Jane said when I pointed this out to her. "Maybe it's just a big place and they're somewhere else. I think this area would have to be the showers!"

She walked passed a walled off side, where small waterfalls came rushing through holes to serve as showers.

Jane took off her bathrobe in one smooth movement and hung it on a stone hook near the entrance to the walled off area. I was momentarily distracted by her naked body when she walked gracefully under one of the waterfalls.

The water splattering off her echoed in the large cave and made for an enchanting image, which was broken by her calling. "Aren't you getting under one? It's nice and hot."

My heart softly pounding I took off my robes as well. When I walked in she was soaping herself in.

I looked around and noticed two crevices in the wall which dispensed soap when I held my hand under them. Just to keep my mind off Jane, who was now absentmindedly soaping in her breasts, I started a conversation.

"But really, how come we're the only one's here?" I asked, looking around the cave.

Jane took a while to answer. "I don't know actually." She said without looking at me. "I've been to two other spa's before and it was always crowded..."

Her head turned to look at me. "...But this one is completely empty except us. Score!" She moved her long wet hair over her shoulder to cover her right breast and as her brown eyes gazed into mine, she gasped.

I instantly looked down to see if there was something weird, but Jane had already moved out of the waterfall shower, her hair making dripping small pools of water on the floor. "Look over there!"

I followed her, covering myself with the towel and bathrobe and looked in the direction she was running. A wide stalagmite and stalactite met each other in the center of the cave-like spa all the way from the bottom to the top, making a sort of thick pillar.

Half running, half slipping Jane moved to the bottom of the pillar, her footsteps echoing through the empty cave. "Be careful" I shouted after her to no avail.

The bottom of the pillar seemed to house some sort of automatic door. "Let's see what's in here!" Pulling me by the arm towards it.

When it slid open, the inside seemed to be just one simple bubble bath, but Jane gasped nonetheless.

"Come on!" Jane said excitedly dropping her bathrobe again and sliding in. I followed her, not really sure what was so special about a bubble bath inside a cylinder.

The water was nice and hot, and the bath started bubbling a short while later, massaging my body. Jane seemed to be feeling the same as she moaned her comfort.

"I didn't know you liked bubble-baths so much." I said and she smiled.

After a few seconds the door closed, which slightly alarmed me. Jane looked at me with her eyebrows raised, a hint of excitement in her eyes. Suddenly the whole bath started shaking.

After a while I noticed the walls were moving, or rather, we were. It was moving up like an elevator.

When the bath was nearly at the top, the ceiling opened like an iris, revealing a beautiful sky and view of the surrounding area. At the top the bath softly came to a halt and started rotating very slowly.

"Wow" Jane said again, gazing around at the magnificent view. "It's even more amazing than I thought!"

My mouth fell open too. "Do all spa's have this?" I said, but the bubbles made it hard to hear each other.

"What? Move a little closer, you're all the way on the other side!" Jane yelled.

Hesitantly I moved closer to sit beside her. She smiled when I arrived. "So... Why did you break up with Candice?"

The question took me by surprise. "Uhm..."

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." Jane quickly spurted after seeing my reaction.

"Nah, it's okay. She just wanted something different in our relationship."

"Different, like what?" Jane asked.

"Like, a different guy." I laughed nervously.

"Aw that sucks." Jane replied as she moved a little closer and put her arm around me in comfort. "At least you still got me." She tapped her fist on my face mockingly and I pushed her away laughing.

We stared at the amazing view for a while. Feeling my body getting more and more at easy, my shoulders relaxing their tension.

I didn't even get nervous that Jane was so close to me, naked. "Good job, you old perv." I told myself. "Just keep it together like this and enjoy the nice day"

A few birds flew up from a distanced tree. "Ahhh." Jane moaned as she slid a little deeper in the water. Her long hair spread around the surface of the water.

Two small nipples pierced the surface. Her breasts weren't big, I'd guess a small c cup, they'd fit perfectly in me hands, I thought and I felt a small tingle downstairs.

"Uh, How's school." I asked quickly after catching myself staring.

"No no, uh uh." She got back up. "We're not gonna talk about school in here. This is just pure relaxation buddy."

She looked at me and must have noticed I quickly looked away. "You still look a bit tense. Here. Turn around." She made little whirling motions with her finger.

When I sped around, I momentarily flinched when her hands touched my shoulders, followed by complete relaxation as she started softly kneading the skin.

"Wow, you're good at this." I said while she slid her hands up and down my shoulders.

"Thanks, had a lot of practice."

"Did you ever hear from him again? Mike?" I asked after a short pause. "You guys dated for like half a year and suddenly it was over?"

"Well, turned out I wasn't the only one giving him massages if you know what I mean." Jane said.

"No way, how come we both got to date cheaters?" I laughed.

"Yeah, apparently we did something bad in a previous life to deserve this or something." Jane replied as she finished her massage.

"Like you said, good thing we still got each other." I smiled.

"Yeah." She sighed. "But hey, at least we can both enjoy this amazing spa. It really is one of a kind isn't it." Jane said while the bubble bath started descending again.

"Ah it seems our time is up! Must be other people wanting to get in as well." I remarked.

But when the bath came smoothly to a hold at the base, the whole spa was just as empty as before.

"So, what's next? I asked, ready to see more of this spa's amazing places. "What's in that cave with the mist coming out over there? Looks cool."

After drying off we put our bathrobes back on. "Oh, let's do a sauna first." She said waving her hand to the cave.

"Alright." I said, looking around. "The word Sauna is carved in the stone. See?" I pointed.

Arriving at the word carved in the wall we noticed there was no door, but a simple hand on the letters was enough to automatically open a small crevice, leading to a narrow carved out hallway.

"Mysterious." Jane said in a funny mystical voice.

At intervals there were small holes in the walls where candles flickered, shining shimmering bundles of light on the floor.

The hallway ended in a grotto where a wooden bridge allowed crossing over clear blue water to a small island. A single raised plate of massive solid stone stood in the center of it.

It was very hot inside and I started sweating the moment I entered. Together we laid down upon the plate which was surprisingly warm to the touch. Soft music came from nowhere in particular.

As we laid there in silence for a while I felt myself almost falling asleep, I jumped a little when Jane spoke again. "You didn't tell me you were working out."

"What?" I mumbled, half dozed away.

"You've almost got a six-pack already. We could have gone together."

I opened my eyes again, and saw Jane leaning on her elbow, looking at me.

The uncomfortable feeling that had slowly gone away over time rushed back at once. Was it my imagination or did her eyes flicker just a fraction of a microsecond below my stomach?

Jane seemed to notice she was making me uncomfortable and looked me in my eyes again quickly. "Sorry, didn't mean to make you uneasy. I just noticed...." She scratched behind her head. "You look good is what I wanted to say."

I looked back at Jane, her sun-browned body was covered with a thin layer of sweat. "Thanks, you look good as well." I blurted out.

"You think so?" Jane replied moving her hands over her stomach, smearing droplets of sweat. "I would like to lose a little weight though.

Jane wasn't thin, but the thought that she should lose weight seemed somehow laughable. Her body was perfect to me. "No, you look amazing!"

"Thanks." Jane smiled. "And since we're on the subject..." She began."

"What is it?"

She averted her eyes theatrically. "Nah, leave it. I'm making things weird again."

"What do you mean?" I replied, now also getting up and resting my weight on my elbows.

"Well, I got no one to talk to about this and I feel I can talk about these things with you, so I'm just gonna say it." She rambled.

She looked at me again. "And I'm gonna need an honest answer." Her eye's opened wide as she pointed a finger at me seriously.

"Okay, okay." I said quickly.

"Do you.. Eh.. Think my boobs are too small?" She blushed.

"What? No!" The question caught me a bit off guard. "You got amazing boobs!"

As soon as I said it I cringed as I caught myself staring at them.

Jane snickered. "I was just messing with you. I like them as well. Just thought it would loosen you up a bit, you seemed so tense."

I kicked her leg softly. "You jerk. I thought you were serious."

Jane kicked back, slightly harder. Her lips curling into a devious smile.

"Oh you wanna go? I've gotten a lot stronger lately." I said laughingly while I gave her a little shove on her shoulder.

"Oh so you think you can finally beat me?" Jane said as she jumped up and tried to hold my arms down. "Try to get out of this one!"

With some effort I managed to flip her on her back and pin her down instead, sitting on her legs to keep them together, holding down her hands beside her head. "See! How easy I can beat you." I panted, trying to keep my position as she tried to wriggle free from my hold.