The Spa of Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our sweaty bodies brushed against each other in the struggle, she didn't notice her leg was squishing my penis against my stomach.

"Aha!" She yelled as she suddenly managed to get out of my grip and jumped off the slab, where she did a little victory dance. "I've won again!"

"No!" I said defeated. But I knew I let her go because I felt my dick starting to grow and didn't want her to see it.

Jane blew some air out between her lips waving her hands at her face. "Phew, are you are hot as I am? Wanna cool off for a bit?" She asked.

I followed her outside, being careful to walk behind her to let a certain part of me cool down as well. "Most spa's have a cold water pool somewhere." She muttered.

"There!" She pointed. "Over that bridge."

She indicated a secluded area with a big pool in the center.

When we crossed the bridge over some pink streaming water, giant white crystal pillars loomed up all around us to make it look as if we were momentarily inside a glacier. Light permeated the crystals and made beautiful dancing lights on the floor.

Dropping our bathrobes and towels at our feet we stood besides the edge of the still water. Dipping one feet in I felt a shiver run throughout my body.

"Chicken?" Jane asked smirking, raising one eyebrow.

I placed one hand on her back threateningly. "Oh no, don't you..." But she couldn't finish her sentence as I pushed her in.

At the last moment she reached out her hand and dragged me in as well. A cold shock went trough my body when we hit the icy water.

"You jerk!" Jane splashed some water in my face. "Holy shit that's cold!"

We both quickly swam to the edge and quickly got out. "I see." I said mockingly, looking at her nipples, which had become very stiff.

"Like you're one to talk, turtle head." She said looking at my dick.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She yelled as I raised a hand to push her in again.

We dried ourselves and sat down on a spot near some of the crystals. Our bathrobes still at the same place we left them, we sat on the towels. "You seem more relaxed already." Jane said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Less jumpy. The spa seems to be working for you."

It was true. I was feeling less anxious around my naked stepsister. After all, we're supposed to act like siblings, and should be able to enjoy going to the spa together without getting all weird about it. Just a brother and sister enjoying some quality time together.

Jane sat back up on her elbows, with her head tilted backwards when I notices a small speck on her side I hadn't seen before. "You got a tattoo?!" I said, almost yelling in surprise. Jane looked at me. "Yeah, got it after the breakup. Don't tell mom though, she'll kill me."

I gaped at her. "Don't look at me like that, it's just a small one." As she pulled her boob away to show it to me. "Look, it's a heart with wings. Ain't it cute?"

"It's small!" I said. "But I like it."

"Yeah, I didn't dare take anything bigger cause mom will find out. I guess it was just my way of venting some anger from my relation with Mike."

"Does it have any hidden meaning?" I asked.

"Well, deep down I knew it wouldn't work out with him, I felt it in my heart you know, but still I kept on, telling myself it was just fear of losing him and that he'll change." She started.

"And then he cheated on you." I added.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I got the tattoo as a reminder that your heart knows what it wants, even if you think you know better." She seemed lost in thoughts for a while staring at the water.

"You know, I smelled some kinda herbal bath on the way in." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Ah yeah, great idea! I'm a little cold after that bath you made me take." Jane answered as she jumped up, glad to take hold of the opportunity to drop the subject. "Made us take you mean." I laughed.

We walked back over the bridge to the main area of the cave.

"There are two baths here. One for each of us." I observed. Turning the knob on the left one.

"Wow, good to know your expensive education is paying off. You know basic math." Jane mocked.

As mine started to fill, a clanking noise told me Jane had successfully broken off one of the knobs on her bath.

"Well, my basic math skills tell me that leaves only one bath." I said and she laughed. "It's okay. You can go in this one and I'll just have a swim in one of these huge pools they got around here." I assured her.

"Nah-ah. It's your birthday. It's a pretty large tub, will probably fit us both if we sit at opposite ends." She replied as she got in. Thick streams of purple scented water poured over the edges.

"Are you sure?" I hesitated at the edge of the bath.

The uneasy feeling that had gone for so long returned in a rush. But I got in anyway, sat down across from her and Jane folded her legs over mine, trying to fit comfortably together.

"It smells so nice." She said. A thick layer of foam covered the surface of the bath and my uneasy feeling instantly disappeared again.

She shifted her body. "Comfortable?" I asked feeling my worries fade away.

"Can I... Would you mind if I join you on your side? I just can't get comfortable with the nozzle poking me in my back."

But before I could reply she was already switching sides. Sweeping her long hair out of my face and over her shoulder as she laid back on my stomach, her bottom between my legs.

"That's better" She sighed again. "You know, I miss doing this with Mike." She explained. "He would put his arms on my stomach when we were in bath together, it gave me such a save feeling."

It was by no means a request, but somehow I felt she'd like the feeling again so I pulled my hands out of the water and placed them lightly on her stomach. "Hmm." She muttered. "Yeah, like this."

We laid there a while, my hands resolutely on the same space on her stomach. My mind fighting a losing battle between thinking what to say and not to get too exited.

"What do you miss about Candice?" She asked after a while, breaking my concentration.

"Hmm?"

"Well, I told you my thing" She said, placing her hands over my own. "Now tell me yours"

I thought for a while. "I'm not saying." I said ashamed.

"Ah, come on, I told you mine!" She retorted.

"You really wanna know?

"Duh!" She moved a bit forwards and turned her head to look at me. "Spill it!"

I hesitated. "She, uh..." Jane raised her eyebrows expectantly. "She used to put her head on my stomach and I stroked her hair."

"Ah... That's... That's actually kinda cute!" Jane answered, and she turned her body around and laid her head on my chest. "Like this?"

"Yes." I felt a bit ashamed it felt better then it ever felt with Candice.

My hand stroking her long hair Jane let out a tiny moan. "Hmm. This is nice. I can see why you both liked it."

Looking down at her, lying serenely on my chest, I got an overwhelming urge to kiss her forehead.

"Was that something you did as well?" Jane raised her head slightly, looking me in my eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes shot a feeling of great longing throughout my body.

"Among other things." I replied, feeling my heart beating a little faster, a reckless daring washing over me.

"Like what?" She asked innocently.

"Like this." And I leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips, my body working independently from my brain now.

"Oh." She said nonplussed, stroking some hair out of her face.

My heart pounding so hard it almost burst through my skin. I couldn't tell what was going through her head right now, but just as I wanted to apologize she leaned in for a second, longer kiss.

With one hand going through her wet hair, we kissed each other passionately for a while. Her tongue finding mine and dancing around it in small circles.

Suddenly she stopped, pulling away, more water splashing over the edge. "I'm sorry..." She looked a bit frightened. "...but we can't do this." And she made to get out of the bath.

"Jane, wait!" I awkwardly got out after her but noticing I was fully erect, I took the towel en bound it around myself before hurrying after her.

"Jane!" I yelled. But she was already out of sight.

I searched half the spa trying to find her. "What was I thinking. " I slapped myself on my forehead.

"But she did kiss you back, didn't she?" Another voice in my head said.

"Yeah right before she ran away saying it wasn't a good idea." I thought.

My head drooped low when a terrible idea popped into my head. "What if all the talk of exes sparked something in her, somehow thinking I was Mike? And after kissing me she realized I'm her stepbrother and not him."

I walked on a bit, occasionally calling her name to no avail, when I stumbled upon the cave with the mist I spotted before.

Somehow I had the feeling I needed to go in here. A force seemed to pull me in.

With every step the mist went thicker and warmer. "It must be the steam baths." I thought to myself.

The floor felt surprisingly soft to my bare feet and upon closer inspection appeared to be moss.

I walked on, slowly feeling around for any benches or walls, but there were none, just more steam. The enchanting feeling seemed to grow stronger. My towel dropped, but I didn't notice, I just walked on.

Suddenly a figure appeared in the corner of my eye. It was Jane, no doubt about it, but there was something odd about her, although that could just be a trick of the thick steam.

"Jane?" Is asked tentatively.

She just looked me directly in the eyes before slowly descending her gaze down my stomach towards my penis, where she lingered for a while, biting her lower lip. Big splashes of water seemed to bounce off her body in slow motion.

What was going on?

Another Jane appeared just behind me. With one hand she massaged my shoulders, even though I felt nothing. I noticed her other hand was between her legs, rubbing herself slowly.

Poof, she was gone again. Replaced by a new Jane, grinding her naked body against mine.

Poof a new image appeared, her face close to mine. Her lips touched mine but I only tasted warm droplets of steam on my tongue. One hand sliding down my stomach towards my cock, her hands getting closer and closer and almost touching when I heard someone call my name.

Walking through her, towards the voice, the apparition disappeared at once, revealing another Jane. But this one, I could tell, was real.

She sat on a big flat mossy stone, looking straight at me when I approached. The stone seemed to stand in the center of a small room. Lit by flickering torches on the wall. She looked like an angel.

"Hey." I uttered, a little embarrassed after everything I just saw.

"Hey." She replied, also looking a bit flustered.

I sat down next to her. "Sorry I..."

"It's okay." She cut me off. "I..." She looked as if searching for the right words.

"Thanks for coming after me." She finally said, placing a hand on my shoulder again, but averted her eyes.

"I shouldn't have kissed you, that was..." I began.

"Did you. Uhm..." She said, ignoring my apology. "See things as well when you walked in here?" Still not looking at me.

"You saw something too?" I asked, relieved that I wasn't going mad.

"I'm gonna be honest with you." She started, ignoring me again. "I know why we've seen no one inside here, not even the people from the changing room."

"You do?" I asked.

Her eye's darted around, looking for words. "I'm kinda embarrassed to say, but I've... Uhm... I've kinda liked you for a long time."

She looked at the floor when she said this.

I didn't know what to say to this. "I... I never knew."

"I got together with Mike to try and hide the feelings..." She said.

"but the heart wants..." I put in.

"...what the heart wants." She finished with a smile, looking at her tattoo and then finally facing me.

Her eyes instantly shot to the floor again after meeting my eyes and she was blushing. "This place is not an ordinary spa as you've probably noticed."

I laughed. "No, it's something special."

Jane place her hand on mine and I felt her warmth spread through it.

"It's also no coincidence we're the only ones here you know." She said, and a ghost of her mischievous smile hung around her lips. "You figured out what this steamy cave does?"

I looked around, remembering the vivid images I saw on my way in. "It shows you what you really want, like that mirror from Harry Potter?"

She chuckled. "Yes, I guess it's something like that."

Puzzling this together, I said. "So why'd you run away just now?"

She retreated her hand. "It was kinda selfish actually. I invited you here to show myself that it was just a stupid obsession of mine." She sighed.

"And I thought that if I could find out you didn't have these feelings for me in return that would give me closure to stop thinking about it."

She let her hand flow over the soft moss. "But in the bath... I couldn't hold it in anymore, the memories of doing that with mike and my desire to rather do them with you."

Her face turned red as she looked at me again. "It felt better with you than it ever did with him. I got so ashamed I had to run. And then this room made me see..."

"...that I felt the same about you." I completed her sentence embarrassed and she chuckled.

"I've tried to shut the feelings out for so long. Just like you I've told myself it couldn't be." I said and she smiled sadly.

"Listen, this cave if kinda freaking me out and I can't think straight, let's go somewhere else." She said as she got up.

"Where are we going?" I asked, following her out.

"There's a place we can talk." She said as we continued our path path the baths and the cold crystal pool to a new area I hadn't noticed before.

There were big stairs leading down into a square marble room. An open fireplace in the center gave the place a nice warm glow.

A large relaxing bed faced a white wall, which was just slightly off color with the marble. We laid down next to each other watching the wall.

"What is this room?" I asked.

"Just a place to chill after the sauna's." She said simply. "Watch this."

She pointed her arm at the white wall and it split in the center and slit open automatically. I gasped as the door had opened directly into a lush green forest. Birds chirping and the sound of a softly flowing river greeted us.

"This place just keeps amazing me." I said in awe.

"So..." She started, her hands folded over her knees. "About what we saw in the cave. I mean we can't, can we? It's not right." She pondered.

A strand of her hair had fallen over her face and I pushed in behind her ear. I looked her in her eyes as I said. "I think we have to follow our hearts. What does yours say?"

She gazed back into my eyes. Our faces getting closer together as finally our lips met for a short kiss. Jane broke off immediately, but after a short hesitation kissed me back.

Our lips melted together and our tongues found each other, dancing in circles. Finally she laid back on her side of the bed pulling me with her into another passionate kiss.

"Wait." She said, breaking off the kiss. "Is this really what you want?"

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life." I answered standing over her on hands and knees and she smiled.

Looking close to tears she moved upwards to grab me and pull me close for another kiss, my body folded over hers.

My hands felt their way across her stomach to her soft breasts and felt myself go fully erect. It pressed against her hips and this time I didn't make an effort to hide it.

I kissed her neck while she interlocked her fingers with mine and helped me massage her breasts. Finally she moved my hand down her body to her wet spot down below.

My fingers felt their way over her lower lips and the juices that spilled out at the touch. I let a finger go inside as her hands pulled at my hair in pleasure.

Her face looked as happy as I'd ever seen her and a tear of joy was forming in her eye. When my fingers made quicker motions she started moaning softly in my ear, kissing me softly every now and then.

Out of nowhere I felt her hands wrap around my cock, jerking it with the rhythm of my fingers. We made each other go faster and faster as finally she let out a loud moan that made her back curl.

My fingers came out dripping as she pushed me over onto my back. With a last kiss she moved her body down mine and lifted my cock upwards to take it in her mouth. The feeling was indescribable, her long hair tickling my skin as her head moved up and down.

Almost feeling myself burst with pleasure I put a hand on her shoulder. "Wait." Is said and she stopped.

"Oh. I thought you liked it." She said hesitantly, a hint of fear in her eyes.

"A little too much so." I laughed and she smiled as well, moving her body up to kiss me again. "I'll take that as a compliment." She said.

Her body straightened up and she sat down on top of me. Her dripping vagina soaking my hard cock.

Slowly she started moving herself over my shaft as I grabbed her breasts with both hands now. Her moaning getting loader.

One hand moved behind her back and lifting herself up a bit she guided me inside her, slowly sitting down on me again as we both gasped in ecstasy.

With my thumb I wiped away a tear streaming down her face. "It feels so good." She said, slowly moving her hips over my body. "So right."

I pulled her closer for another kiss thrusting my hips onto hers now with increasing speed. We both moaned loader as our wet naked bodies slammed against each other.

Smelling her lavender scented hair, mingled with our salty sweat, I knew I wanted to taste her. Starting with softly licking her neck first, it wasn't enough. I wanted more of her.

When she lifted her body off me my penis fell out with a wet splash on my stomach. I laid her gently down on her back again and traced my way down to between her legs. She spread them eagerly for me and my tongue found its way. The smell of her wetness stirred a great longing inside me.

Her hands were in my hair pulling and tugging when my tongue explored her lower lips, the taste sweet and wonderful. I felt her legs tremble beside me as I licked faster and faster, wrapping around my head pushing my tongue further inside her.

Finally, she pulled me back on top of her. "I want to feel you inside me again." She moaned breathless, lifting both her legs up and holding them in place with her hands, and I eagerly complied. Without using my hands to guide myself I entered her again.

Her breasts swaying softly with every thrust I made. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. Looking at her beautiful eyes staring directly into mine I knew I was at the end.

"I'm close." I whispered, and her face turned into the grin I'd come to know so well over the last years and I instantly knew what she was thinking. "We can't!" I tried to say, but her body, her face, her eyes, her wet pussy were too much for me.

Her hands grabbed my back and pulled me as close together as we could without melting together. I moaned loudly as I felt burst after burst leave my tip and spread inside her.

With her hands still on my back only now I felt the fingernail marks, while we kissed again. "Can we stay like this for a while." She asked breathless. "It feels so safe with you in me."

We laid a while together, both breathing hard, but when I felt my cock getting softer and my sperm flowing from her I took it out with a wet sound.

I laid down again beside her and she folder herself over my body, laying her head on my chest she started softly tracing her nails over my stomach.

"Wish we could stay her forever." I said, letting her long hair run through my fingers.

"Me too." She sighed.

Something in her voice made me ask. "What's wrong?"

"I..." She started. "I'm afraid of how you will feel about me when we leave here today."