The Spa of Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked her long hair affectionately. "Don't you worry. You are what my heart wants, I know that now."

She looked up at him and smiled. "And you're mine."

She lowered her eyes again. "I just thought, what if we go outside and the magic of this place fades away." Her voice was weak when she said it.

"Then we'll just stay here forever." I answered and I heard her sniff.

We laid together, listening to the forest sounds and watching the birds and other animals until night seemed to fall outside and it got colder.

"I know we said we'd stay here forever, but..." I asked tentatively.

"I know...." She agreed softly.

We walked back towards the exit together, taking a last shower together under a single waterfall. Jane seemed sad, even when we were kissing each other beneath the rushing water, and I knew she was dreading walking through the magical archway that seemed to split the world with this magical place.

When the water stopped and we both dried off, we stood before the gate, hand in hand. "Ready?" I asked.

It took her a while to answer. "Look..." She started, a tear forming in her eye. "Even if you don't have feelings for me outside of here, we could still be friends, right?" She sounded hopefully.

"We'll be more than friends, Jane." I assured her and she smiled weakly as we started walking through the gate.

Three weeks later...

"Such a lovely day." Jane said as we walked past the fountain in the park. Some kinds were playing in the water, splashing around.

"It is." I answered.

We continued to walk past couples sitting on benches, people holding hands and smiling at each other, but Jane had a saddened look on her face.

I stopped walking when I noticed her expression and looked at her. "Listen, I'm really sorry." I put hand on her shoulders. "How are you holding up?"

She smiled faintly. "I'll be fine, it's just..."

"I know... But there will be others." I answered, staring at some birds chasing each other along the path.

"Yeah, but I liked this one." She said sighing and we walked on. I didn't like seeing her upset, so I cracked my brain thinking of some way to cheer her up.

"You know, I think this is a perfect time to crack open the ice cream in the fridge."

Her reaction was exactly as I anticipated and her eyes lit up at once, a corner of her mouth reaching up. "Really?"

I grabbed her hand. "Really. So what you didn't get into that stupid school, tonight we feast on hazelnut and chocolate with a sprinkle of caramel."

"You always know just what to say. " She said as she kissed me.

"Come on, ice cream's melting." I started walking again slowly, dragging her along.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and talked softly. "Do you think we should tell my mom and your dad we're dating?"

"I think they already know." I answered. "Dad keeps smiling weirdly whenever I'm over and your mom even sat me down and gave me tips on sex. It was super weird."

Jane let out a snort of laughter. "Well. Sounds like they don't mind too much than."

"You know what dad said the first time he saw your mother?" I asked.

"What?"

"I know you'll like her! She's got a pretty daughter about your age too!" I said

"And did you agree?" Jane asked, stroking her hair over her shoulder.

I gave her forehead a kiss. "No, I thought you were the most beautiful girl I'd even seen."

She wrapped her arm around me as we walked on.

"So I wanted to ask you..." I started. "You knew it wasn't bath clothing day when we went to the spa didn't you?"

She turned red. "Are you mad?" She asked guiltily.

"Nah, otherwise I might not have gone 'cause I was too scared. And we wouldn't have ended up together."

She smiled mischievously again. I couldn't be happier.