The Space Fox Who Shagged Me Ch. 03

Story Info
A sexy, sci fi erotica with animal people and humans.
1.6k words
3.84
2.6k
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some new tech, Sucker?" Captain Uwu's voice sounded strained. He was probably shitting bricks just like the rest of us, but he had to keep his cool and get our asses to safety.

"Must be, Captain. That's how the Strikers got the sneak on us too. Some strange new signals that are blocking out our usual sensors. I'd love to get some more samples to study and figure out what algorithm they're using."

"I'd like to as well, but not now, Sucker. We're out of here."

The ship jolted forward and I slammed back into my seat. My head jerked back and slammed into the chair before settling down again. FTL travel was always a kick in the pants, and if you weren't buckled down, well, you'd probably get a lobotomy. Then Walter would have to scoop your brains up off the floor.

"No more strange signals, Cap."

"Good. Get a work on analyzing what data we have on that signal. I don't need any more Gellicals sneaking up on us and slipping into our butt cracks uninvited." There was a slight pause. "Walter, check up on the cargo bay please. Make sure our goods are still secure."

Walter, Walter Beemus if you were classy enough to use his full name, was the Janitor. And the Cook. And the Cargo Officer. And pretty much everything else you could think of that the rest of us didn't, or wouldn't, do. You could easily tell him apart on coms from his harsh, gravelly voice.

"Yup, everything's fine on my end Cap'n. Cargos secured and ready to be delivered. I'm ready for that payday."

"Aren't we all. Alright everybody. Back to your duties. Speck, I need to see you on the bridge."

Oh shit. Speck was going to get a reaming that I would love to see in person, but the Captain's talks were always private. He knew better than to call someone out in front of the whole crew. He was just so cool like that. And my head just felt like someone sucker punched me in the back of the dome.

I was rubbing it down as Mama turned to get up from her chair. "Oh, darling, did you get the love-tap from FTL again? You really need to be more careful."

She reached out and started to rub my head down with her massive hands. I didn't need to worry about her nails. Thankfully she kept them filed down to avoid accidental crew lacerations. Serious stuff in tight quarters.

"Yeah, yeah. It's fine. Nothing I can't handle." I brushed away her hands. I didn't like the personal touching so much, not unless it was Captain Uwu, then I was all for it. I swatted away her hand.

She smiled her large, vicious muzzle at me. I definitely didn't want to be on her bad side. I almost felt bad for the Gellicals she ripped apart. Almost.

"You need to stop by the medical bay before you get back to duty. Make sure that bump isn't something worse."

Ugh, the med bay. The last place I wanted to be. I wasn't too fond of doctors to begin with, but I was especially not fond of stopping by the med bay on our ship BECAUSE of our doctor. I tried to get Captain to grab us a new one, but he insisted that Slizz was the best around. They also worked for cheap for whatever reason they kept secret, and they disliked the Gellicals and Corpos alike. Slizz ticked every box that was essential for the Yiffin II, but they still sent shivers down my spine when I saw them.

"I'll be fine, it's just a bump." I rubbed the back of my head and checked my hand for blood.

"I wasn't suggesting, dear. Get to the med bay now." Mama held her hands up on her massive hips and puffed her chest out. She pretty much filled the gunner room with her frame alone.

There was no use arguing with her. She was the First Officer after all. She had the crew's best intentions at her heart. She was just trying to help me out, but I still didn't have to like it. "Fine, ugh, I better get some extra R and R time for this. You're traumatizing me here, girl."

Mama just flicked her finger up and pointed past me and out the door, "I will carry you there myself and not even break a sweat."

I kicked my bare feet up and slapped them down on the metal floor in a passive aggressive protest, but it did kinda hurt. I crossed my arms and trudged out of the room without looking back. I didn't want to give Mama the satisfaction. The only problem was that I had to keep up the act until the end of the passageway and about halfway down I just felt like an ass. But I kept it up until I turned the corner and then I just let my shoulders sag in exhaustion. Either it was the bump on my head, the adrenaline coursing through my veins or both but I felt like I was hit by a truck. So much so, I didn't even notice the short man walking through the corridor ahead of me until we almost ran into each other.

I glanced down at his sturdy dark, reddish-brown furry body. His trusty hard hat always atop his head and per usual, his whiskers twitched away as he muttered to himself, oblivious to his surroundings.

"Redwood, whatcha up too?" I leaned to one side of the ship's corridor to let him pass. He stopped for a second, his lips pursing around his large front teeth. His eyes shot up at me and he smiled, popping out of his own personal world.

"Ah, Vixie. I didn't notice you there. Fine bout o' strength we had against those Gelly lads. Did the ship live up to yuh standards, eh?" His hand was slowly caressing the ships wall, slowly tapping every now and then. His eyes constantly shot from me to the ship's overhead, me to the ships wall, me to the ship's floors. The man definitely had a strange obsession with the Yiffin II.

I rubbed my head again, feeling that painful bump, "Oh yeah, she did, this beauty..." I slammed my fist into my open palm, slightly startling Redwood, "Pounded those Gellicals into oblivion. The turret even seemed more responsive than before. That your doing?" I smiled knowing that Redwood would get a kick out of it.

"O' fucking course it was, gi'l. A little touch o' me genius." Redwood chuckled, revealing even more of his enlarged front teeth. His eyes shot back to the ship around him, "I got to check out the ship aftah that bout with the Gellys. The computers say e'erything is fine, but you know me, gi'l. I got to check with me own eyes." He nodded at me and tipped his hard hat, "'Scuse me for being curt." He shifted about like he was anxious, "What do you be up to?"

He was having a hard time staying in the conversation, and I didn't blame him. Anthros could be a bit strange by human standards. They seemed to keep some of their animal instincts, even after they were modified to human standards. "Got a nasty bump on my head, heh." I shrugged as I rubbed the back of my head.

Redwood shook his head at me with wide eyes, "O' I don't be envying you. I don' like Slizz as much as the next'n. G'luck with that." He nodded at me one more time before stepping past me, running his hands up and down the ship, physically inspecting the Yiffin II for damage.

I couldn't forestall the inevitable any longer. I had to go see Slizz in the Med Bay, so I could get back to work, and more importantly, sit around in my underwear during my R&R until I can spend some more time with the Captain.

I stepped up to the Med Bay door and took a deep breath into my lungs. Well, this was it. Just need my head checked for like ten seconds until Slizz says it's just a bump and bruise and they let me get back to my duties. Easy in and easy out. Nothing to freak myself out about.

The doors opened up before me as I stepped into the Med Bay. Goosebumps crept up my arms as a waft of warm air hit me. The lights inside flickered like a cheap horror movie. I stuck my head in and looked around the cold, sterile metal of the Med Bay. Slizz was nowhere to be found. I jumped as something fell to the floor in the back of the room. I couldn't see anything in the dim, flickering light. The ding-ding of surgical instruments drew my attention to the other side of the room. The saws and scalpels were swaying back and forth on their magnetic hooks, light was glinting off them with each swing. I could feel my heart beating in my chest and up to my throat.

"Hello!" I took one step in and swallowed the lump in my throat. "Yeah, fuck this. I'm out." I quickly turned to leave. I didn't want to stay one second more here.

I looked down as I felt something rub across my stomach. Thick, spiky, and yellowish, it wrapped around my waist and quickly ripped me into the Med Bay. I let out a short-lived gasp as the thick strand wrapped around me more and more, squishing my guts and lifting me off the ground until I was face to face with a wide, pinkish mouth and two large fangs. My tits were busting out of my jumpsuit with each wrap around my body. The sea-blue eyes of a killer stared back at me as I slowly slid closer the ever-growing maw before me. I closed my eyes and shied away as the hot, sticky breath cascaded over me.