The Space Fox Who Shagged Me Ch. 05

Story Info
A sexy, Sci Fi Erotica with Animal people and Humans.
2k words
4.44
1.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cloudy-orange screen opened, and I turned, startled, at the sound. No one was supposed to enter anyone else's room on this ship, unless invited, of course. It was supposed to be your own sanctuary from the rest of the crew, but some people on this ship didn't like to follow the rules.

I reflexively covered my chest and crossed my legs. I whipped my head around to get my wet hair out of my face. It was hard to see who was lurking before me with water in my eyes.

I let out a short chuckle and relaxed as I finally saw who was the peeping creeper. "Captain. Wasn't expecting a visit from you." I smiled at Uwu as he smirked back at me.

"I heard you took a hit to the head during FTL. I figured I should check up on my crew, you know, make sure they're doing alright." His eyes looked down over my body, so I decided to give him a little show. I stretched upwards, and my tits perked up. I could see his eyes immediately jump to them. His eyes never left my boobs, "I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you, and I wasn't there for you." His eyes shot back up to mine, "You're the one thing I can rely on to make my day better. I can't lose you."

The Captain turned to leave, and I reflexively grabbed his arm, pulling him back to my wet, naked body. I hugged him tight and looked into his eyes. His uniform was matted wet now as he pressed against me.

Captain Uwu wasn't so open this fast. I usually had to pry the information from him with a crowbar, literally. Sometimes he was like a Cryptovault safe that needed a special forces team to crack with a metric fuck-ton of explosives, which is why I grabbed him. Something was bothering him, and what kind of girlfriend would I be if I let him walk away with all this stress? A bad one, that's what.

"Hey, what's up?" I turned the water off and grabbed a towel. I was dripping all over my floor, but it didn't really matter to me. Uwu needed me, and I needed him. He took a higher prioprity over wet floors.

"Something bothering you, cuz you know you can talk to me. No judgment here." I wrapped the towel around my chest and grabbed his hand. His soft-haired paw felt heavy and warm in my hands. I pulled him to my bed and sat down. I stared at him without blinking, trying to use my silence as a tool of information extraction. It usually worked well enough.

"You really think you'll get it out of me?" Uwu raised his eyebrow at me, "A Captain's got to be a rock for his crew. I don't have time for stress and weakness. Weakness gets people killed." He looked away from me, staring at the cabin floor.

"Not talking about your problems is a weakness." I grabbed his chin and pulled his head towards me. I stared into his orange eyes and leaned forward kissing him on the lips. His muzzle was hard and strange to kiss, at least when I first became entangled with Uwu, but after some time with the Captain, I just wanted to kiss his lips every chance I could. I leaned back and rose my eyebrows at him, "Now, speak." I snapped my fingers to add some insult to him.

The Captain just scoffed at me, "You really have a way with words, you know?"

"I know. I'm a real Tony Robbins," I could feel my cheeks turning red as I smiled uncontrollably. "Now speak!"

"I just had to talk with Speck about that rail cannon shot. I'm not sure what to do about him. He's good at his job but he likes to disrespect my authority on the ship. It's not good for moral, and I can't have him running around causing trouble that will end up blowing back into our faces. Today it's firing without permission, tomorrow what? Does he murder someone when we make port? I can't have him putting the ship's crew in jeopardy."

Uwu ran his hand through the hair on his head, "And then, the Gellicals and their new cloaking tech. They snuck up on us and could have killed everyone aboard if the Yiffin wasn't outfitted to the teeth with mods. Then Mama told me you took a hit to the head and the stress of everything hit all at once. MY chest filled with pressure, it felt like I was going to have a heart attack." Uwu smiled at me, "I just needed to see you and get a hug. Whew!" Uwu stood and stretched out his arms. His tail swished at me a few times, "I feel much better now. Thanks."

"You're welcome anytime, but as your therapist I have to recommend that you kiss me once a day, along with a hug every hour." I closed my eyes and puckered my lips while leaning into him. He embraced me and we kissed again. I felt his muscles relax a little as he held me in his arms. I felt warm and cozy in his embrace. I felt unconditionally loved.

I leaned back, "Speck is dangerous to have onboard, but I'm sure you know that. He gives me the creeps, always looking at me and his eyes are always undressing me. I'm sure you have reasons for keeping him around, so why won't you tell me why?"

Uwu looked towards the ground, "Sorry, but that's something I can't talk about, not yet. Too much pain in that past. Too much weakness..." I could tell his mind was drifting away as he thought about whatever happened in his past.

"Well, you're a great Captain. I'm sure you'll figure out everything." I smiled at him. I'm glad I could be here for him and let him vent out his stress. There was more I could do to destress him than just talking, and I'm not one to put all my eggs into one basket. Not sure this saying works here but...

"And Don't thank me yet." I slumped down onto my knees and grabbed the Captain's jumpsuit. I unzipped it and yanked it down around his knees, started rubbing up his furry thighs, grabbing tuffs of fur in one hand and grabbing his penis delicately with the other. I licked my lips as my eyes met his, "Relax, I know what to do." I stuck my tongue out and ran it up the length of his shaft. It twitched a few times as I hit the spot that pleasures him the most.

I tilted his dick upwards and began sucking that one spot. The sensitive sensation I could only imagine him feeling as his hand grabbed the top of my sleeping nook while the other grabbed a wad of wet hair on the back of my head. I sucked for a few seconds, relishing the moans coming from Uwu, but I wasn't even close to being done.

I pulled while still sucking his shaft, finally releasing his shaft with a loud 'pop.' I then pulled his dick down straight enough for me to plunge it into my mouth. Not too big, which I loved that I could fit the whole thing into my mouth without gagging nonstop. I could feel it pulsing in my mouth with each push forward as I sucked it from the base to the head.

I grabbed his balls with one free hand and began to massage them to his delight. My Captain's moans only pushed me further as he began to push and pull my head, finally taking control of his crewmember, like the good Captain he was. I finally used my other hand to start stroking his shaft as I sucked faster and faster. It wouldn't be much longer now. I could tell from the moans and his penis twitching in my mouth that he would soon deliver what I was trying to get.

I could feel Captain Uwu's hand tighten around my hair as his muscles in his body tensed up and he pulled my head all the way down on his cock. His cock pulsed hard now. His hot jizz streamed out and pummeled my uvula, causing me to cough out, spilling some cum and spit on his dick, but his hand held my head firm, not letting me escape his fluids. I sucked down past the gagging, swallowing the hot and juicy cum with each pulse.

His hand finally released my head and he slumped down onto my bed, relaxed and tired. I licked some of the fluids off my hand and rubbed my mouth clean. At least this time I wouldn't be running around with cum spilling out of my ass. Easy cleanup.

I crawled my way on top of Uwu's lap, "Now how was that for some stress relief?" I ran my hand up and down his hairy chest, rubbing his soft, euphoric fur.

"Mmm. Just what I needed." A permanent smile had taken over his face as he stared up at the ceiling. "But it's not fair that I get all the special treatment now, is it?" He looked down at me, waiting for a response.

"And what do you have in mind?" Before I could even finish talking, the Captain flipped me up on the bed and stripped my towel off in one quick motion.

"Captain..." My eyes shot to the back of my skull as his long, thin tongue licked into my asshole and up my small balls and up my own hard shaft before he finally got to the head of my penis. I grabbed my tits and twisted my nipples as pure euphoria poured over me. I went from a half horny, towel girl to fully ready to fuck slut in seconds. A new cosmic record, I'm sure.

He sucked on the tip of my dick relentlessly. My head began to fill with sensitivity beyond what I had felt any time in my life before. As I thought my dick was about to explode, the Captain pressed his head down, swallowing my whole cock into his sexy muzzle. My hands shot down to the sheets, and I scrunched handfuls of fabric as my hormones rocked my brain and body alike. Hot, moist, pressure enveloped my dick, and it was great.

"Captain, I'm cumming!" I couldn't hold back any longer as my small cock throbbed with pleasure and with one massive pulse, I let my load loose into Uwu's throat. He kept sucking and sucking, even when I was finally spent. My lower back arched and slammed down over and over with each stroke of his tongue on my dick. "Please... stop..."

Uwu copied my move. He pulled back and let go of my head with a loud 'pop' and he licked his lips as he sat on his knees, watching me squirm in pleasure. "I think you needed some stress relief too, especially after seeing Slizz. I don't envy you in the slightest." He chuckled to himself. "Now, we can..."

The loud speaker came on over the ship, pulling me from my dopamine fueled climax. It was Sucker's voice and she sounded urgent.

"Captain! We're coming out of FTL and it doesn't look good."

Captain Uwu looked from the speaker above the door and back to me. We both knew exactly what kind of trouble there would be and we spoke up at the same time.

"Gellicals."

"They won't be happy after we turned two of their pilots into space debris." I stood up and opened my storage bay with my clean jumpsuit.

"Once your dressed, join me on the bridge." Uwu stood and pulled his jumpsuit back on and strode out of my room.

As I struggled to get my suit zipped over my breasts, I knew that nothing good was going to happen when we came out of FTL. If only I knew how bad it was actually going to be, I would have just stayed in my room.